Bring4th

Full Version: Ascension Grounding Meditation Revised
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Breathe In 3 heart beats

Hold breath 6 beats

Breath Out 3 beats

Hold breath 6 beats

White light Meditation
Visualize white field

Malkuth chakra Red Root)

Breathe in: pull white energy from galactic center into Red root chakra
Hold: White light brightens Red (I am safe and secure, I call upon my guides and angels to help me root and grow this energy today.)
Breathe out
Hold: Imagine white light converting blocked energy into neutral potential energy that flows back into us and all that is.

Orange Sacral )

Breath in: expand white energy from red ray to orange ray sacral sex
Hold: Orange Brightens (I am the I am which created this universe, I have a divine infinite spark of Prime Creator in Me, to love creation is

to love me)
Breath Out
Hold: Imagine white light converting blocked energy into neutral potential energy that flows back into us and all that is.

Yellow Solar Plexus )

Breath in: expand white energy from orange to yellow ray
Hold: Yellow Brightens (I intend to Cocreate space for the divine white light of prime creator to be here in this level)
Breath Out
Hold: White light converts blocked energy

Green Heart Chest

Breath in: expand white energy from yellow ray to green ray
Hold: Green Brightens (I am the love of the universe, I am nothing but love for others and for the self, I am Christ Consciousness)
Breath out
Hold: white light converts blocked energy

Light Blue Throat

Breath in: expand white energy from green heart to light blue ray
Hold: Bright Light Blue Chakra (I climb the Holy Mountain, I raise my kundalini, I have the knowledge of the ancients imbued within my

practice guided by the love of my heart)
Breath Out

Indigo Third Eye

Breath in: expand white energy from blue ray to indigo
Hold: Indigo brightens (Raising spirit to meet the level of our guides and angels, we connect to the Infinite Love)
Breath Out

Amythest Ray Crown

Breath in: expand white energy from indigo to the purple crown
Hold: Crown brightens (The gateway has been reached and we connect to Infinite Light)
Breath Out
Hold: white light connects to the galactic center

Expand the field as large as you can,
As energy moves up, you should feel the opposite force pushing in the other direction constantly

I forgot to add visualizing all of your atoms in your body also being energized by the same energy