Bring4th

Full Version: 02.12.2012 (2nd december)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

Cyan

Anyone else feeling super sick today?

I feel super sick to my stomach and feel like I have a fever and overall sickness.

Which for me is super rare.
Actually, today I was in my lowest in the past few months, could not sleep well, had an especially poor wakeup and not back on track fully.
No alcohol, no anything. Well, s*** happens Tongue

It might have to do something with our cycles being at their lowest point.
I had a sore develop in my mouth (upper right gum) that was squishy and painful. I focused a lot of light on it and that hurt, but after doing that through the night it's stabilized. I've been doing a lot of healing on my body, doing detox. I have to balance the increase in light with love, and grounding, otherwise I do get sick to my stomach.

Meerie

Which cycles do you mean, Oldern?
I have a cold that actually yesterday was a lot better already... then during the night it was horrible and early morning I felt awful and considered going to see a doctor tomorrow.
Now the symptoms seem to have dissipated, probably also due to the help of a dear friend who sent healing.
Smile
(12-02-2012, 11:26 AM)Meerie Wrote: [ -> ]Which cycles do you mean, Oldern?
I have a cold that actually yesterday was a lot better already... then during the night it was horrible and early morning I felt awful and considered going to see a doctor tomorrow.
Now the symptoms seem to have dissipated, probably also due to the help of a dear friend who sent healing.
Smile

The ups and downs of physical life, of course. There was even a thread about it (18-day cycle or something like that). It is not the same for everyone, as it depends on when you were born.
There's been a substantial increase in the amount of light in my life over the last few days. It's causing some negative catalyst as well, in the form of dreams.

Meerie

Hmmm, day 2 for me today... seems to be rising.
What is your day / cycle today, guys? it might be the reason why I felt better suddenly though...
14th day for me here Tongue

Meerie

rising ? Tongue
on the graph, I mean
Good question. I have no idea, but then again, I would not put too much stock in stuff like this in the first place. After all, there is but one moment, and our bodies are recreated for every percieved moment : D

kdsii

Glad I'm not the only one. Damn, this is rough...
Same, overall heavy sickness...

(12-02-2012, 11:17 AM)Cyan Wrote: [ -> ]Anyone else feeling super sick today?

I feel super sick to my stomach and feel like I have a fever and overall sickness.

Which for me is super rare.
I'm feeling pretty good. I hope that my raising vibration isn't causing others to feel sick.
(12-02-2012, 04:48 PM)Gemini Wolf Wrote: [ -> ]I'm feeling pretty good. I hope that my raising vibration isn't causing others to feel sick.

That is literally impossible to do so without having permission from all of us to "affect" us.
Jupiter began having effect late 1st / early 2nd (generaly lasts a week)

and ye, its affecting me aswell quite noticably... also not in the best way immaginable.
I feel the best today that I've felt in years.
I'm not ill today, but this sore on my gum has started hurting again. May have to go see the dentist. They'll probably give me an antibiotic or something like that.
The volcanic smog is thick today due to increased volcanic activity... hot, humid, no breeze... bleh. Lots of synchronicity and healing opportunities so that's great.

Meerie

Nausea and feeling queasy are supposedly also side effects of the CMEs. I read on the cosmic weather site that for the last 3 weeks or so we only had ONE day with out solar flare!!!

Cyan

I've experience mild nausea and physical discomfort for most of the day.