Bring4th

Full Version: Chakra Balancing/Blockages
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Mod note: The first three posts of this thread have been split from the "Solutions to illnesses" thread.

good suggestions to balance the chakras? my upper ones are more active than lower ones (not my conscious choice, it just kind of happened).
and yeah paranoia is bit more present than usual. i know i need to meditate more but that's all.

as in what issues block each chakra from 'working properly'?
could fear of being yourself/being honest block the lower ones, not just blue ray/throat?
(12-02-2012, 02:12 AM)Taco Wrote: [ -> ]could fear of being yourself/being honest block the lower ones, not just blue ray/throat?

Yes, I think so.

Cyan

(12-02-2012, 08:34 AM)βαθμιαίος Wrote: [ -> ]
(12-02-2012, 02:12 AM)Taco Wrote: [ -> ]could fear of being yourself/being honest block the lower ones, not just blue ray/throat?

Yes, I think so.

Fear effectively blocks anything that you fear, from my experience.
Here, Ra summarizes each center and what can typically cause a blockage in it: http://lawofone.info/results.php?s=15#12 (Questions 12 and 13)

And these are the balancing exercises referenced in those questions:
http://lawofone.info/results.php?s=10#14

Personally, it took me quite awhile after "awakening" to begin to consciously work with the blockages in my energy centers when I feel them. I received loving guidance on how to do so, and healing. That was the catalyst for me to begin working with them, despite the fact that, since I became sensitive to energy, feeling blockages in the lower rays is an undeniable sensation - almost physical.

But now when I feel a blockage (or just periodically while nothing strong is felt), I just calm down and center a bit, then "move within" in a state of mental quiet and concentration. I move my focus to the energy center and ask my inner intelligence what is causing it to be blocked. Usually just a little focus and attention brings the issue to the surface. As I've become more "adept" at clearing them, noticing patterns, in orange ray for example it is often more fruitful to check within my recent experience for any judgements or non acceptance of self/other self than to just ask open-endedly what the issue is.

I've also found it to be of great help to ask my guides/guardians for help in this process. In my case, they perform subtle energy work, helping to clear that which is not strictly blockage caused by catalyst, and also gently guide my awareness towards the issues and catalyst which are blocking me.
(12-02-2012, 02:12 AM)Taco Wrote: [ -> ]Mod note: The first three posts of this thread have been split from the "Solutions to illnesses" thread.

good suggestions to balance the chakras? my upper ones are more active than lower ones (not my conscious choice, it just kind of happened).
and yeah paranoia is bit more present than usual. i know i need to meditate more but that's all.

as in what issues block each chakra from 'working properly'?
could fear of being yourself/being honest block the lower ones, not just blue ray/throat?

The blockages of the lower energy centers inevitably cause a lack of activation/blockages in higher energy centers.
they don't completely block the higher ones. they can be blocked in any order. can't they
yeah, I've had overactivation of higher chakras without lower ones being balanced in the past, and this can cause mental instability and some fear when you realize how connected you are to everything. There's that immediate feedback to how your vibration affects things around you.
yeah my mental instability is because of that too. it's so important to open and balance the lower ones.
Many 'spiritual' people (including me) have spiritual tendencies toward 'higher spirituality', without dealing the basics of life. Spending time in the mind not bringing experience in the body, in the physical manifestation. Like being enlightened from head up BigSmile.

From my experience and also what I have read it starts with acceptance (and even surrendering in what is, right here and right now) of self, others and the environment. Acceptance opens new doors of living.

Also, lack of appetite for existence/for being and fear also cause blockages.

But these are just words, they are meaningless if not transmuted in real experience. Ra material is full of relevant information, but many people at the beginning take just cognitive/mental info (lectured) as experienced truth. This is the path, from concepts to actual mundane experience.
First of all...
98% of your preconceptions (based on inexperience and fear) regarding the unwanted things which may occur if you were to focus on the energies you percieve as inferior or possibly even evil... are untrue.

Improving on your least developed energies, is the fastest way to become more like "yourself".

If you dont see all energies as atleast somewhat equaly desireable to have highly developed, you dont know nearly enough on the subject.

Safety nets:
Aslong as you have estrogen within, you are reflective... this means that lower energies will reflect upwards, becoming "it" plus its mirror image(s).
for example, The negatively polarizing frequencies/energies are in this manner reflected unto the sacral chakra (then face)... making them one bit less "negative" per step.

There is a finite number of pixels each energy type may hold, this means balance is the end point of all paths.

To balance:
I suggest focusing on the sacrum (because it can reflect unto the entire spectrum); starting as a very rough energy, the more energies present within the area, the finer its graininess... 'till its silken.