Bring4th

Full Version: On the negative polarity here on earth.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Here is a quote.

Ra: I am Ra. At the level of time/space at which this takes place in the form of what you may call thought-war, the most accepting and loving energy would be to so love those who wished to manipulate that those entities were surrounded, engulfed, and transformed by positive energies.

So anyone who would want to engage in trying to help this earth from it's STS oppressors, would want to send love to the negative polarity here on earth. (Note, I question this in post #8).

Anyone wishing to beat me over the head with the entirety of that quote can be met with 17.23. Yes I do play chess.
aha ver ver interesting my brother .

a question for you. do you agree with what Ra is saying there ? also i will be honest . one of the biggest issues i have personally is anger at being enslaved by entities who basically have come into our space and treated us as though we are there property. i find it impossible to radiate love to them. i dont hate them per se but i do hate what they do that is for sure. so please your thoughts on this situation.

thanks

norral Heart

also i wanted to include this link here about the middle east . i think it is apropos to the subject.

http://www.salrachele.com/webchannelings...leeast.htm
It would be helpful if you were to post the question and possibly the session number as well.

Brittany

Meerie

17.23: Questioner: Can you tell me why you say that the Earth will be fourth density positive instead of fourth density negative since there seems to be much negativity here now?
Ra: I am Ra. The Earth seems to be negative. That is due to the quiet, shall we say, horror which is the common distortion which those good or positively oriented entities have towards the occurrences which are of your space/time present. However, those oriented and harvestable in the ways of service to others greatly outnumber those whose orientation towards service to self has become that of harvestable quality.

Phoenix's quote is 25.6:

Questioner: Could you amplify the meaning of what you mean by the “failure to accept that which is given?”
Ra: I am Ra. At the level of time/space at which this takes place in the form of what you may call thought-war, the most accepting and loving energy would be to so love those who wished to manipulate that those entities were surrounded, engulfed, and transformed by positive energies.

This, however, being a battle of equals, the Confederation is aware that it cannot, on equal footing, allow itself to be manipulated in order to remain purely positive, for then though pure it would not be of any consequence, having been placed by the so-called powers of darkness under the heel, as you may say.

It is thus that those who deal with this thought-war must be defensive rather than accepting in order to preserve their usefulness in service to others. Thusly, they cannot accept fully what the Orion Confederation wishes to give, that being enslavement. Thusly, some polarity is lost due to this friction and both sides, if you will, must then regroup.

It has not been fruitful for either side. The only consequence which has been helpful is a balancing of the energies available to this planet so that these energies have less necessity to be balanced in this space/time, thus lessening the chances of planetary annihilation.
Why look externally, when we have enough material to work with within us?
111 Thread Redirect --> The Last Battle

Tenet Nosce Wrote:There is no right or wrong, only different paths to the One Infinite Creator. Yet, we are in a realm where negativity exists.

The "battle between good and evil" is about as real as anything else in this realm. That means it is not very real at all; It is an illusion.

However, it is a valuable teach/learning aid.

All these prophecies about "good" defeating "evil" are false prophecies. The falsity of them is in confusing simple mechanics for ethics and activity.

The mechanics are thus: Negativity can only manifest in the lower vibrations of a density. Thus- when we begin to spiral out of the lower vibrations, those who are wishing to negatively polarize can no longer do so, and must find a new location to continue their chosen path. The environment will no longer support such dross expressions of negativity. Therefore, entities must decide to either abandon these expressions and move to more positive ones, or croak and find somewhere else to be negative.

Simple mechanics.

It has nothing to do with "good" defeating "evil" or the aliens/galactics swooping in and "arresting," "containing" or "removing" the bad guys from our midst. That is all part of the illusion; That is all part of the lesson.

The question is: How long we will persist in using this (somewhat rudimentary) teach/learning aid?

The answer is: As long as it takes for us to realize that there is no such thing as "good" and "evil."

For those who have not completed this lesson, they will not last long in a place that is only of the positive vibrations. It will be too uncomfortable for them, and they will eventually leave to seek out those negative places where they can continue working on the lesson.

Thus, the "battle" never ends. It is never "won" because there is nothing to win. All is the Creator. The only way to leave this battle behind is to seek the wisdom to refrain from battle.

Quote:So anyone who would want to engage in trying to help this earth from it's STS oppressors, would want to send love to the negative polarity here on earth.

Earth does not need our help; It is we who need its help.

The planetary entity offered itself to these "STS oppressors" so they could play the game of the "battle between good and evil" with us. Eventually (hopefully soon!) the planetary entity will no longer support such negative vibrations, and the negative entities will depart as they will no longer find this place useful for their growth.

Sending STS entities love does not help them, or the planet; It helps you.
(HA HA HA, I ACTUALLY CHANGED MY VIEW WITHIN THIS POST)

Hey all.

I wanted to clarify that even though I am offering the kind of 'scientific' bare bones of the situation, it is essentially up to all of you to see if you can phrase this in your head in better ways than this.

The cause and effect, is if you send love to negative entities, they do not like it and lose polarity.

In my experience, if you sit down and send love to the negative polarity (institutions, possibly individuals), you will lose polarity. I meant to say with my first post in quoting the Law of One there, that the reason it isn't a comparison between our current earth situation and the confederation thought war is because there are so many more of us, if we all meditated and sent love tommorrow, (say hundreds of people) things would move. (I.e. more of us than the negative polarity, as 17.23)

That was my point, I thought valid, but for individuals it is obviously not the case so sending love to the midst of banks and political establishments is waring.

I did used to do this a bit, but felt that I learned that I wanted to seek the creator more in my life, I'm not trying to hide that. There may be a link to David Wilcock there, he came out with this sort of lesson recently (although not quite the same, but seems to be the same thing of 'not fighting'.)

Also, I have had what may be dream guidance of looking at the negative polarity of people in my own life.

Possibly, the best thing to do, the things the negative polarity hate are to tune yourself to a great extent and do positive things. Like, the Law of One contact, David Wilcock, John F Kennedy, Abraham Lincoln, Mahatma Gandhi, have all really got in the way of the negative polarity to the extent of getting 'attention'.

Quote:Questioner: Thank you. In closing that part of the discussion I would just say that if there is anything that we can do that is within our ability—and I understand that there are many things such as the ones that you just mentioned that are not within our ability—that we could do for this particular entity, if you would in the future communicate its requests to us we will at least consider them because we would like to serve in every respect. Is this agreeable to you?

Ra: I am Ra. We perceive that we have not been able to clarify your service versus its desire for service. You need, in our humble opinion, to look at the humor of the situation and relinquish your desire to serve where no service is requested. The magnet will attract or repel. Glory in the strength of your polarization and allow others of opposite polarity to similarly do so, seeing the great humor of this polarity and its complications in view of the unification in sixth density of these two paths.

The entity mentioned is the negative 5D one.

Actually, here Don seems to be suggesting what I am, and then Ra advises him otherwise, maybe it's not such a good idea. Perhaps sending love to bad things is not respecting your natural self: 'The magnet will attract or repel.'

Quite a quote this, quite empowering possibly.

Norral: As I said before, this is the science, emotionally I have seen so much suffering. I recently heard how certain countries are simply starving, and other things, people's financial worries, people 'with no eyes to see' David Wilcock old style information. But when I have sent love I have felt it and the negative polarity is always there, and always will be, so I figure I have to get used to it.

I have felt that I still need to learn of the negative polarity. After all 'The crucifixion of Esmerelda Sweetwater,' is basically a spiritual education on evil, and I get it in my dreams, or I get a desire after some sort of inspiring thing to get a book which is looking at something in this area.
Tenet, I like what you wrote, but:

(12-04-2012, 02:42 PM)Tenet Nosce Wrote: [ -> ]Earth does not need our help; It is we who need its help.

I believe that she does...?

Ra, 65:17 Wrote:In your space/time you and your peoples are the parents of that which is in the womb. The Earth, as you call it, is ready to be born and the delivery is not going smoothly. When this entity has become born it will be instinct with the social memory complex of its parents which have become fourth-density positive. In this density there is a broader view.

You may begin to see your relationship to the Logos or sun with which you are most intimately associated. This is not the relationship of parent to child but of Creator, that is Logos, to Creator that is the mind/body/spirit complex, as Logos. When this realization occurs you may then widen the field of “eyeshot,” if you will, infinitely recognizing parts of the Logos throughout the one infinite creation and feeling, with the roots of Mind informing the intuition, the parents aiding their planets in evolution in reaches vast and unknown in the creation, for this process occurs many, many times in the evolution of the creation as an whole.

Tenet Nosce Wrote:Sending STS entities love does not help them, or the planet; It helps you.

I believe that it helps at least the planet:

Ra, 71:16 Wrote:It is possible for what you term white magic to be worked for the purpose of altering only the self or the place of working. This is done in the knowledge that to aid the self in polarization towards love and light is to aid the planetary vibration.

There is also another quote:

Ra, 18:12 Wrote:Forgiveness of other-self is forgiveness of self. An understanding of this insists upon full forgiveness upon the conscious level of self and other-self, for they are one. A full forgiveness is thus impossible without the inclusion of self.

Maybe a bit off topic in regards what you said, but still... Kind of fits in anyway, in my eyes for now...
Giving love to negative entities depolarises them. Give love and thanks to all. This strengthens positive influence and weakens negative influence.
(12-05-2012, 06:24 PM)Ankh Wrote: [ -> ]I believe that she does...?

I believe the delivery is now going just fine. Smile

Quote:I believe that it helps at least the planet:

Sending love to STS entities helps the planet? Why not just send love to the planet?

Quote:Maybe a bit off topic in regards what you said, but still... Kind of fits in anyway, in my eyes for now...

In my eyes, the "STS entities" are making a last ditch call for attention. I'm not so sure why so many seem eager to answer such a call. But to each their own.
(12-05-2012, 11:34 PM)Tenet Nosce Wrote: [ -> ]Sending love to STS entities helps the planet? Why not just send love to the planet?

If an entity, who is sending love to STS entities, is part of this planetary consciousness, then it, in my understanding, rises the planetary vibration as a whole (no matter to what or to whom this entity is sending love to). And as you said, to each their own. If an entity wants to send love to STS entities - why not?
(12-06-2012, 05:41 AM)Ankh Wrote: [ -> ]If an entity wants to send love to STS entities - why not?

Since you asked...

1. Sending love to STS entities has the tendency to piss them off and draw their attention to you.

2. Sending love to STS entities is typically an unasked for service, and thus infringes upon free will.

3. Sending love to STS entities tends to draw attention away from our inner psyche... where the illusion of said entities arises. Thus is could reinforce the distortion, rather than balance it. Depends on the level of awareness.

4. Sending love to any specific entity (outside of those personally known to us) bypasses the natural control mechanisms inherent in energy dynamics. It could work out well... or not... depending on the larger circumstances.

5. Sending love to any specific entity constitutes an unspoken affirmation that said entity is more in need or more deserving of love than any particular other entity.

6. Sending love to others could possibly serve as a distraction from doing much needed inner work. Again, depends on the circumstances.

Those are just off the top of my head...
Did the STS request this service?
(12-06-2012, 01:04 PM)rie Wrote: [ -> ]Did the STS request this service?

The general idea seems to be... since the "STS" exists in our field of awareness, that is enough to constitute a request.

Which is interesting to me, because to my mind that sounds like exactly the way "STS" would frame the situation.
Not to mention the 'evolution' aspect... If you haven't cleaned up your own kitchen spiritually, is it a very good idea to offer help to a MORE evolved entity when you haven't yet helped yourself? From my readings as of late, that is a 4D set of lessons; 3D is about making our own choice, not others.

It's like a 4 year old 'helping' me make dinner; they themselves think they are providing such great service by helping, when in reality they are only getting in the way and making things more difficult. As Tenet mentioned, this might not fly so well with an STS entity, just as it doesn't work well with an adult with no patience in the kitchen...

Or maybe a better analogy is having a spider come and give you a big hug. How does that usually go for the spider?
(12-06-2012, 01:02 PM)Tenet Nosce Wrote: [ -> ]
(12-06-2012, 05:41 AM)Ankh Wrote: [ -> ]If an entity wants to send love to STS entities - why not?

Since you asked...

1. Sending love to STS entities has the tendency to piss them off and draw their attention to you.

2. Sending love to STS entities is typically an unasked for service, and thus infringes upon free will.

3. Sending love to STS entities tends to draw attention away from our inner psyche... where the illusion of said entities arises. Thus is could reinforce the distortion, rather than balance it. Depends on the level of awareness.

4. Sending love to any specific entity (outside of those personally known to us) bypasses the natural control mechanisms inherent in energy dynamics. It could work out well... or not... depending on the larger circumstances.

5. Sending love to any specific entity constitutes an unspoken affirmation that said entity is more in need or more deserving of love than any particular other entity.

6. Sending love to others could possibly serve as a distraction from doing much needed inner work. Again, depends on the circumstances.

I guess it might depend on the circumstances, but from what I understand sending love to others could never be anything but a polarizing activity for an entity on the positive path...? Confused

But I am not disagreeing with you either. I understand what you are saying in regards to sending love and light to all, unless it is not specifically requested by a specific entity. It's just that if someone else feels more attracted to the thought of sending love to a specific entity or group of entities, there is room in the creation of doing that too, right? This is what Ra said in regards to sending love to other entities which might be applicable to this situation with this meditation:

67:11 Wrote:In the case of those with whom you, as entities and as a group, are not in resonance, you wish them love, light, peace, joy, and bid them well.

And:

67:8 Wrote:May we say that although we of Ra have limited understanding, it is our belief that sending this entity [the fifth density negative companion] love and light, which each of the group is doing, is the most helpful catalyst which the group may offer to this entity.

I agree that sending STS entities love is an unasked service, but I do not agree that sending love would infringe upon their free will, because if it would, then Ra wouldn't be saying that sending them love is the most helpful catalyst in the above quote...?

My belief is that sending love always works out well, if this sending is seated in the green ray or above and if there is no attachment to the outcome.
[Ankh. Brilliant post. You have outdone me at least! (I read yours after I'd written mine). I have before for personal reasons struggled to find the above answer from Ra, 67.8 Smile BigSmile Smile ]

I wanted to address some of these in my view. It is a hot subject on the forum at the moment so, why not?

Quote:1. Sending love to STS entities has the tendency to piss them off and draw their attention to you.

If we never did things that might do this, then where would we be?

Quote:2. Sending love to STS entities is typically an unasked for service, and thus infringes upon free will.

I agree with this but think a) the confederation are doing it, so they must know what they’re doing. B) that may be the ‘depolarising’ I talked about but I think some of the other spiritual benefits people might get, they’re helping and serving (the entities the negative entity will oppress), may outstrip these.

However, in both the Law of One and Confederation situations the negative entity was the one that first entered the battle. Perhaps seeking out such situations is different. But only perhaps.

Quote:3. Sending love to STS entities tends to draw attention away from our inner psyche... where the illusion of said entities arises. Thus is could reinforce the distortion, rather than balance it. Depends on the level of awareness.

I don’t agree they are illusion, they are very real. There is another distortion which is the hate of those entities, if someone were to meditate and change their inner alchemy from hate to love then that is more of a balance.

Quote:4. Sending love to any specific entity (outside of those personally known to us) bypasses the natural control mechanisms inherent in energy dynamics. It could work out well... or not... depending on the larger circumstances.

I wouldn't send anything to a specific entity. My mum was having a bad time at work and I sent her energy once, only seven minutes, she came home extremely stressed. I think it may have been something cognitive that she realised.

So it may be cruel to do this to an STS entity who may go quite mad. Also I got good effects (or perhaps just effects, I can't tell) from doing it to the whole group of negative entities and if it is that powerful, then individuals will suffer on it.

The effects I did notice from sending it to the whole group were similarly related to how I have interacted with negatively polarised individuals in a past life. This is the reverse of when you notice something about yourself and it turns up in the real world. Like happened with one of my past lives once.

I didn't answer 5 or 6 because I don't understand the area enough to comment.

Meerie

(12-06-2012, 01:02 PM)Tenet Nosce Wrote: [ -> ]2. Sending love to STS entities is typically an unasked for service, and thus infringes upon free will.

I don't think that is possible to infringe on someone else's free will by sending them love... I recall having read somewhere that if you send someone love and the entity does not accept it, the energy goes elsewhere where it is needed or "return to sender", which would not be too bad either Tongue
This whole 'Love' thing is being misconstrued Imo. Consider 'Love' to be closer to 'Unconditional Acceptance' and remove the chemicals which are often affiliated.

Acceptance and acknowledging the Catalyst and service provided for what it is will go ways to integrating. This can then result in an accelerated increase in frequency, which by the nature of the positive polarity, will aid the planetary grid that much more.

'Love' is distortion. What you really want to say is that you unconditionally accept and want them to act out their part. Acknowledge the Free Will. I personally feel what the STS do is absolutely fantastic. It certainly livens the place up around here for sure.

You are in a sense judging when you send Love by asserting they 'need' it, which can insinuate 'they' are deficient. All natural systems working at their optimal are geared towards flow. We must also allow them to 'be' just as they are.
Quote:I don't think that is possible to infringe on someone else's free will by sending them love... I recall having read somewhere that if you send someone love and the entity does not accept it, the energy goes elsewhere where it is needed or "return to sender", which would not be too bad either

I feel like that exact dichotomy came to light during the whole 'send light to lucifer' drama debacle tho.

The people who were warning and getting upset at the people who were part of the meditation group were not fearing for themselves, but rather, for those who were participating. This 'love' was not requested, nor was it welcomed, and look what came from it? Strife on all sides.

I remember walking downtown Vancouver one day and having a lunch on me. A homeless man asked me for some money, and I gave him a (quite tasty) sandwich and a drink and kept on my way. I made it 15 feet down the sidewalk before I felt the sandwich hit me square in the back. He threw it at me. "I asked for money, not a damn sandwich!"

The request for service IS an element in the equation; we cannot pretend that it's not. With that said, love and intention sent with the correct purpose does not need to be 'accepted' by the recipient, as long as the intention stays grounded and focussed (imo)

Meerie

What about stuff like the Gaia meditation, then?
would that be an infringement according to your logic, as Earth never actually requested that?
I am just thinking, we are faced with so much negativity often during the day, if someone pisses us off like in traffic situations etc.
Who here can honestly say they have not used swearwords or wished bad things to another entity? and we didn't think about whether it would be infringement in that situation, when the blood is boiling.
and then to me it seems only logical that the opposite, aka sending love to someone, would be a good thing.

the stuff with the homeless dude... ok it was his free will you give him money, and yours you give him a sandwich.
Another homeless guy would have been grateful for the sandwich as well, even if he didn't get money, I guess. (gosh I would be grateful, and I am not even homeless Tongue )
I don't think you did anything wrong.
He was being rude and ungrateful.
(12-07-2012, 05:25 AM)Ankh Wrote: [ -> ]It's just that if someone else feels more attracted to the thought of sending love to a specific entity or group of entities, there is room in the creation of doing that too, right?

Sure. There is also room in the creation for bloody wars. This isn't to say the two are equal. It is merely to say that there is room for just about anything.

Quote:I agree that sending STS entities love is an unasked service, but I do not agree that sending love would infringe upon their free will, because if it would, then Ra wouldn't be saying that sending them love is the most helpful catalyst in the above quote...?

Yes, but that whole discussion was made in the context of a negative greeting that was already occurring. That is different from actively seeking out negative entities and greeting them with love.

Quote:My belief is that sending love always works out well, if this sending is seated in the green ray or above and if there is no attachment to the outcome.

Those are some big "IFs". Not saying for you personally, but for people in general.

(12-09-2012, 11:00 AM)Meerie Wrote: [ -> ]I don't think that is possible to infringe on someone else's free will by sending them love... I recall having read somewhere that if you send someone love and the entity does not accept it, the energy goes elsewhere where it is needed or "return to sender", which would not be too bad either Tongue

In the case of negative entities- especially highly evolved ones- the "return to sender" function might come along with an additional surprise.

(12-09-2012, 12:47 PM)Meerie Wrote: [ -> ]What about stuff like the Gaia meditation, then? would that be an infringement according to your logic, as Earth never actually requested that?

Gaia is the planetary entity. It is a different set of considerations. But one of those considerations might be the fact that Gaia has decided to support the expression of negativity. Therefore, should we not honor her choice?

(12-09-2012, 12:35 PM)hogey11 Wrote: [ -> ]This 'love' was not requested, nor was it welcomed, and look what came from it? Strife on all sides.

Precisely. And yet, this connection is missed. If we are looking for evidence of the unforeseen consequences, we need look no further than to our own discussions right here.
(12-06-2012, 01:02 PM)Tenet Nosce Wrote: [ -> ]

Since you asked...

I think anything you do to interact with any entities could draw their attention to you. Furthermore, Ra makes it clear that the brighter you shine, the more you attract the opposite polarity. So we all already have big bullseyes on our foreheads Smile

Quote:2. Sending love to STS entities is typically an unasked for service, and thus infringes upon free will.

Totally disagree in practical terms, in nearly all cases we discuss on the forum (negative elite, etc) , these negative entities have interacted with us in some way, be it personally or the environment we are in - so there is an interaction of service, and therefore it never infringes on free will.

Quote:3. Sending love to STS entities tends to draw attention away from our inner psyche... where the illusion of said entities arises. Thus is could reinforce the distortion, rather than balance it. Depends on the level of awareness.

I think we're just speculating at this point.

Quote:5. Sending love to any specific entity constitutes an unspoken affirmation that said entity is more in need or more deserving of love than any particular other entity.

Disagree once again on practice terms. Given that we're all one, I think it's safe to say that most of us have found it easier and more natural to love those who are easily lovable or of positive polarity, then finding it not hard to love those who are of mixed polarity, and yet have found it most difficult when initially awakened to find love for the negative polarity. At least, this is true for myself and everyone I've spoken with who are awakened. As such, sending love to the negative entities specifically is correcting an imbalance, not creating one. It merely reinforces our journey as radiant sto positive beings that we love all unconditionally, and recognizes that we have not always showered those more selfish with such love.
(12-09-2012, 01:56 PM)Tenet Nosce Wrote: [ -> ]
(12-07-2012, 05:25 AM)Ankh Wrote: [ -> ]It's just that if someone else feels more attracted to the thought of sending love to a specific entity or group of entities, there is room in the creation of doing that too, right?

Sure. There is also room in the creation for bloody wars. This isn't to say the two are equal. It is merely to say that there is room for just about anything.

Good point. It's an infinite creation where nothing is known.

Tenet Nosce Wrote:
Ankh Wrote:I agree that sending STS entities love is an unasked service, but I do not agree that sending love would infringe upon their free will, because if it would, then Ra wouldn't be saying that sending them love is the most helpful catalyst in the above quote...?

Yes, but that whole discussion was made in the context of a negative greeting that was already occurring. That is different from actively seeking out negative entities and greeting them with love.

Good point too.

Tenet Nosce Wrote:
Ankh Wrote:My belief is that sending love always works out well, if this sending is seated in the green ray or above and if there is no attachment to the outcome.

Those are some big "IFs". Not saying for you personally, but for people in general.

Well, here is where we have a problem perhaps. We are 3D beings. Not 4D, not 5D or 6D, but 3D (Ra, 16:59). Some of us are the so called Wanderers, with a spirit complex of another density with half-forgotten overlays of other lessons and densities (85:16). But no matter that, this is a density where we need to learn to love, if we want to graduate:

Ra, 85:16 Wrote:We may suggest at all times the constant remembrance of the density from which each adept desires to move. This density learns the lessons of love.

In third density we have three lower rays to work with, while we are learning ways of love. When we have learned without a significant distortion the activity called "loving", we graduate to fourth density (Ra, 27:13).

I think that most of the times the love offered, or the "green bombs" as you have called them, might perhaps not be pure green ray, but is of mixed orientation of orange and yellow rays as well. But people need to learn these ways of love in their own way, in their own pace, somehow, no? (Not speaking of this recent "Lucifer meditation" which has arised as a big discussion on this forum, but generally.)

Tenet Nosce Wrote:
(12-09-2012, 12:47 PM)Meerie Wrote: [ -> ]What about stuff like the Gaia meditation, then? would that be an infringement according to your logic, as Earth never actually requested that?

Gaia is the planetary entity. It is a different set of considerations. But one of those considerations might be the fact that Gaia has decided to support the expression of negativity. Therefore, should we not honor her choice?

I would love to hear more of your thoughts upon this subject, if you have time, energy and desire. For instance, there is this Quote:

Q'uo 20010916 Wrote:We would recommend to each entity that within the meditative state one see the ruptures in this planet's beingness. Perhaps you can locate them geographically within your mind, seeing them as dark and hurting, in pain and confusion. And then, begin to bring the light and the love of the one Creator into the image. See that rupture of hurt and pain lightened by this love of the one Creator, shining forth through the eyes of all. Focus upon the injury, the hurt, and the pain until it is also as bright as the noonday sun.

"Gaia" is the planetary entity which consists of first, second and third densities. Third density mind/body/spirit complexes in my understanding, or we, as a "social memory complex", are giving birth to what "Gaia" will be. We are her parents. But I don't know what's "best" for Gaia...? She has indeed not requested love or healing, so even though Q'uo is encouraging us to send her love and light, is it infringement? What is your opinion about that?
I am interested in the idea of infringement due to sending out love and light. I see it as an offering which does not block or cut oneself off from determining or moving toward any other avenue of progress available. From my understanding, in the infinite creation, the action only serves to add more choice not restrict choice.

I do agree that individual's idea of "love and light" will differ and the projected distortions, possibly with attachments, can and do possess that binding rather than accepting quality of love. A great book on the subject of the binding quality of love is Eros and Magic in the Renaissance.

Meerie

(12-09-2012, 11:00 AM)Meerie Wrote: [ -> ]I don't think that is possible to infringe on someone else's free will by sending them love... I recall having read somewhere that if you send someone love and the entity does not accept it, the energy goes elsewhere where it is needed or "return to sender", which would not be too bad either Tongue

In the case of negative entities- especially highly evolved ones- the "return to sender" function might come along with an additional surprise.

and what would that surprise be? what could harm you if you are in a state of love? you sound fearful my friend Smile
I don't believe in those so-called negative greetings. If there is negativity I am usually able to trace it within myself, instead of blaming it on some outside "evil" source.

(12-09-2012, 12:35 PM)hogey11 Wrote: [ -> ]This 'love' was not requested, nor was it welcomed, and look what came from it? Strife on all sides.

Precisely. And yet, this connection is missed. If we are looking for evidence of the unforeseen consequences, we need look no further than to our own discussions right here.

Again, I invite everyone to look within, instead of blaming the "controversial" subject of whether or not to send love to those of Lucifer for the forum strife.
It was not the action of sending love but rather your REaction to it that caused discussion, was it not?
(12-10-2012, 03:00 AM)Meerie Wrote: [ -> ]

and what would that surprise be? what could harm you if you are in a state of love?

You're right! Ra said that "...to the pure, all that is encountered speaks of the love and the light of the One Infinite Creator. The cruelest blow is seen with an ambiance of challenges offered and opportunities to come. Thusly, the great pitch of light is held high above such an one so that all interpretation may be seen to be protected by light." And if one is in a state of love, as you said, a constant state of love, then what's there to be afraid of...?

Meerie Wrote:I don't believe in those so-called negative greetings. If there is negativity I am usually able to trace it within myself, instead of blaming it on some outside "evil" source.

Lol!! You're awesome!! BigSmile
Quote:
Tenet Nosce Wrote:Those are some big "IFs". Not saying for you personally, but for people in general.

(12-09-2012, 06:26 PM)Ankh Wrote: [ -> ]Well, here is where we have a problem perhaps.

I think perhaps we don't have a problem. Smile You said...

Quote:My belief is that sending love always works out well,

Always... but with the forthcoming conditions:

Quote:if this sending is seated in the green ray or above and

IF #1

Quote:if there is no attachment to the outcome.

IF #2

I was agreeing but saying those (#1 and #2) are some big IFs, given the general population. Precisely because we are 3D beings. We all have yellow and orange ray distortions to contend with... and let's be honest with ourselves... is there really no attachment to the outcome? For most people, I would say no. There is probably some attachment.

Quote:I think that most of the times the love offered, or the "green bombs" as you have called them, might perhaps not be pure green ray, but is of mixed orientation of orange and yellow rays as well. But people need to learn these ways of love in their own way, in their own pace, somehow, no?

In order to answer this question, I think we would need to look very deeply at our inner motives. And these may not be clear due to the very distortions you mention. That's precisely the problem with yellow/orange ray distortions: In order to balance them we must bring in the blue/indigo which means being willing to bear witness to ourselves in our totality- which includes the shadow aspect of ourselves. It also means acknowledging our own hidden motives, and sometimes even being "brutally" honest with ourselves.

48.7 Wrote:There is always some difficulty in penetrating blue primary energy for it requires that which your people have in great paucity; that is, honesty. Blue ray is the ray of free communication with self and with other-self.

People try to control each other with love all the time "for their own good." An overbearing mother or spouse probably does not see themselves in a negative light... but the controlled spouse/child probably feels differently.

Often times, when the spouse/child thus controlled attempts to approach the controlling party, offense is taken, i.e., "How DARE you suggest that I have anything less than the purest of loving intentions toward you!" RollEyes

Obviously, "taking offense" is actually defensiveness projected outward. But good luck explaining that to the offended party in such a scenario...

Truth is, that the offended party has perceived that their "love is rejected." Of course, this isn't the case. What is the case is that the controlling energy that has become attached to the love has been rejected. But since "truth is subjective" the controller may continue to choose to perceive that their love has been rejected by their beloved.

Eventually, if the controlling behavior continues, the controlled spouse/child will likely decide that they must needs reject the love as well. But this is because the controlling-self has refused to accept the reality of their offering. They see only the green-ray component, and deny that the yellow/orange influences are present.

This is the stuff of "everyday life" that the average human has to contend with on a daily basis. My question: Is this a distortion that we wish to carry with us into fourth density? Or would we prefer to leave it behind?

Quote:(Not speaking of this recent "Lucifer meditation" which has arised as a big discussion on this forum, but generally.)

Leaving negative entities aside for the moment, no I don't otherwise think it is a big deal. As you say, people need to learn love somehow and most certainly there will be many foibles involved. Of course, one of the biggest lessons about love has to do with attempting to control others with it. And that lesson probably won't be learned until many such attempts are made.

Nevertheless, attempting to control others with love is an infringement on free will. Though likely, an infringement of the most innocuous variety where karmic considerations are concerned. But this is due to the nature of the established relationships in one's life.

For example, if we are two family members attempting to control each other with love... well we probably already have karmic ties and that is why we have this kind of relationship. But to extend outside of those relationships and try to control strangers "for their own good" that might carry more weight where karma is concerned.

Quote:I would love to hear more of your thoughts upon this subject, if you have time, energy and desire. For instance, there is this Quote:

Well, first of all this particular session was done in the days immediately following the 9/11 attacks. So let's keep that context in mind.

This is a good session, though. This part, I think, supports the notion I am trying to get at about relationships:

Quote:For each entity upon this planet can be of service in this event, for each has those with whom difficulties have arisen in the daily round of activities. Each experiences this same loss of love, and each has the power within the heart to open in love to those with whom one is in relationship.

Interpersonal relationships form the global network through which love may flow freely. When we try to bypass that network, by sending love to those which we have no personal relationship with, there is a propensity for certain difficulties.

These difficulties may be avoided by using one of the aforementioned techniques of sending love to the solar or planetary entities, or simply radiating love in all directions simultaneously. When we do this, we are also invoking faith that the love energy will end up where it is most needed, and arrive via the most appropriate channel.

Q'uo 20010916 Wrote:We would recommend to each entity that within the meditative state one see the ruptures in this planet's beingness. Perhaps you can locate them geographically within your mind, seeing them as dark and hurting, in pain and confusion. And then, begin to bring the light and the love of the one Creator into the image. See that rupture of hurt and pain lightened by this love of the one Creator, shining forth through the eyes of all. Focus upon the injury, the hurt, and the pain until it is also as bright as the noonday sun.

Speaking to this particular mediation, it is fine. I don't see it as potentially harmful.

Quote:But I don't know what's "best" for Gaia...? She has indeed not requested love or healing, so even though Q'uo is encouraging us to send her love and light, is it infringement? What is your opinion about that?

Again, Gaia is the planetary entity. Part of her role is to accept whatever energies we feel to be in abundance (negative or positive) and to either neutralize them, or redirect them to the appropriate nexus. Gaia is like the system administrator par excellence of the global distribution network for love. We cannot overload her with love. And each of us has an intimate relationship with her, whether we acknowledge it or not.

(12-10-2012, 03:00 AM)Meerie Wrote: [ -> ]and what would that surprise be?

Dunno... that's why it is a surprise! Negative entities are experts in confusion, fear, hatred, sorrow. Should we be so naive as to think that a negative entity does not know how to take a ball of love energy and repurpose it for negativity? Everything is Love, right? So where would we suppose the negative energy came from in the first place? Negative energy is love, inverted.

So if we, as a group, got together and generated a giant ball of love, sending it over to a "negative entity".. that's kind of like inviting them to play tennis with us. Chances are, they are not going to play nice.

Quote:what could harm you if you are in a state of love?

I dunno. Loving children get beaten and raped all the time. Often times... by the very people who supposedly love them most! Why does not love protect them from harm?

Or were you speaking of me, personally?

Quote:you sound fearful my friend Smile

No more fearful than a parent who perceives their child contemplating touching the hot burner. Chances are, they will probably touch it anyway. Does this mean the parent does not inform them of the potential for harm?

Quote:I don't believe in those so-called negative greetings. If there is negativity I am usually able to trace it within myself, instead of blaming it on some outside "evil" source.

LOL.. oh Meerie! BigSmile Well then you have answered your own question. If you are able to trace the negativity back within yourself, then you should see the folly in trying to send love energy to some outside "evil" source.

Then, what are you arguing about? Sounds like we have the same understanding.

Quote:Again, I invite everyone to look within, instead of blaming the "controversial" subject of whether or not to send love to those of Lucifer for the forum strife.

But Meerie... the strife resulted from an invitation to look within rather than directing love outwards to seeming "negative entities." Actually, it would appear that many people become irritated and annoyed whenever the suggestion to turn inward is made. This thread here is just the latest example.
(12-09-2012, 10:48 PM)zenmaster Wrote: [ -> ]I am interested in the idea of infringement due to sending out love and light. I see it as an offering which does not block or cut oneself off from determining or moving toward any other avenue of progress available. From my understanding, in the infinite creation, the action only serves to add more choice not restrict choice.

I do agree that individual's idea of "love and light" will differ and the projected distortions, possibly with attachments, can and do possess that binding rather than accepting quality of love. A great book on the subject of the binding quality of love is Eros and Magic in the Renaissance.

I am interested to know your opinion on the idea of those of a very early 4D society coming together in groups in order to "send love energy" to "negative entities."

In other threads, you suggested that following the immanent "quantum leap" that we will be experiencing "a sharp increase in the short run of negatively oriented or polarized mind/body/spirit complexes and social complexes (17.1)"

If you are correct, then what might be the unforeseen consequences of people starting to organize in groups in order to consciously direct love energy at these negatively oriented complexes during the early days of full 4D instreaming? Does that sound like a good idea to you? Would you personally participate in this sort of group mind activity?
Pages: 1 2