Bring4th

Full Version: Ascension Symptoms
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Ummm I just noticed since yesterday

I've been on a vegetarianish diet and umm now I can see gridwork in the skies

You know when you look at the sky and you see those little flying things in the air? and we don't quite know what the hell it is they are doing or where they are flying?

If you zoom out and allow yourself to see the totality of these little things, you start to see a pattern, almost like geometry, and it looks very close to a spiders web or the back of a leaf and all of the little veins inside it.

I find it quite exilerating, we are going to harvest 4D, we're going to make it.
The energy in me is very dense and it keeps shifting to next gear every so often. Pretty nice. I spent some time visualizing my body in the sun, and that was energizing.
I think those are blood capilliaries/vessels in your eyes. They do literally form a geometric pattern.
(12-04-2012, 05:09 PM)Karl Wrote: [ -> ]I think those are blood capilliaries/vessels in your eyes. They do literally form a geometric pattern.

it doesn't explain why i have not been able to see them before and so clearly.
(12-04-2012, 05:11 PM)BlatzAdict Wrote: [ -> ]
(12-04-2012, 05:09 PM)Karl Wrote: [ -> ]I think those are blood capilliaries/vessels in your eyes. They do literally form a geometric pattern.

it doesn't explain why i have not been able to see them before and so clearly.
Hopefully I'm wrong and you're right. I assume the reason you can see what I believe to be blood vessels is because your eyes have healed to the point where they are clear enough to see now.

Granted your belief seems much higher on the epic scale.
I've been seeing those for a couple weeks now. If I defocus during the day, I first see subtle flashes in the sky, then dark dots moving, then finally they turn into white little sparks carving incomprehensible patterns in the sky. You're the first other person thats noticed it to my knowledge. You can only see them with sunlight. Possibly the crystaline energy grid that I've come across in various channelings. L&L!
I can also say I often see things 'flying around' in open air above me. They are no totally physical; more like an imprint on my vision. I have also seen many 'sparks', as they have been mentioned. I should try to notice these things even more; life's been kicking my ass with distractions as of late.
I've seen those my whole life... Usually at the clear sky or some other monocolored object of the right brightness.
My son (vegetarian all his life) saw something like that when he was a little child. Not sure if it's exactly the same as you describe, but it sounds like it.

I find it interesting that several people in our community have recently announced that they've gone vegetarian, or at least are eating less meat. And, an old friend in a nursing home just told me she can no longer tolerate any meat. Interesting...Must be the increased vibrations, nudging people to raise their vibration. Leaving out animal foods and eating more fruits and veggies can definitely do that!

Does anyone else see geometry when they rub their eyes? I've been seeing geometric shapes, like swirling, distorted checkerboards, etc. and a donut with a star in the middle, ever since I got initiated by a Kriya Yoga master. It's like those shapes on those old 60s psychedelic posters.
(12-04-2012, 10:10 PM)Bring4th_Monica Wrote: [ -> ]Does anyone else see geometry when they rub their eyes? I've been seeing geometric shapes, like swirling, distorted checkerboards, etc. and a donut with a star in the middle, ever since I got initiated by a Kriya Yoga master. It's like those shapes on those old 60s psychedelic posters.
Phosphenes: http://oneletterwords.com/weblog/?c=Phosphenes
(12-04-2012, 06:21 PM)GentleReckoning Wrote: [ -> ]I've been seeing those for a couple weeks now. If I defocus during the day, I first see subtle flashes in the sky, then dark dots moving, then finally they turn into white little sparks carving incomprehensible patterns in the sky. You're the first other person thats noticed it to my knowledge. You can only see them with sunlight. Possibly the crystaline energy grid that I've come across in various channelings. L&L!

umm

okay THAT IS WHAT I SAW AT FIRST

but zoom out zoom out zoom out look at the whole thing. LOOK AT THE WHOLE SKY. you see they don't fly everywhere ranndom they fly in a pattern, a constant pattern, then look at the back of a leaf and tell me that's not the same thing

(12-04-2012, 06:24 PM)hogey11 Wrote: [ -> ]I can also say I often see things 'flying around' in open air above me. They are no totally physical; more like an imprint on my vision. I have also seen many 'sparks', as they have been mentioned. I should try to notice these things even more; life's been kicking my ass with distractions as of late.

this was my first stage.. look.. but now look at the whole sky... you will see a pattern!!!!!!!! like a quilt of energy!!!

(12-04-2012, 10:59 PM)zenmaster Wrote: [ -> ]
(12-04-2012, 10:10 PM)Bring4th_Monica Wrote: [ -> ]Does anyone else see geometry when they rub their eyes? I've been seeing geometric shapes, like swirling, distorted checkerboards, etc. and a donut with a star in the middle, ever since I got initiated by a Kriya Yoga master. It's like those shapes on those old 60s psychedelic posters.

i have had that ever since i was a child i always thought i was pushing on certain membranes in my eyes that released light filaments or something because when i was a kid i would smush fireflies and they would glow when you smushed them so i thought it was the same thing with my eyes growing up lol

after a while i would always end up seeing the same thing, a random street, looking at everyone's shoes and seeing random people walking by in black and white but very clear.
(12-04-2012, 11:12 PM)BlatzAdict Wrote: [ -> ]
(12-04-2012, 06:21 PM)GentleReckoning Wrote: [ -> ]I've been seeing those for a couple weeks now. If I defocus during the day, I first see subtle flashes in the sky, then dark dots moving, then finally they turn into white little sparks carving incomprehensible patterns in the sky. You're the first other person thats noticed it to my knowledge. You can only see them with sunlight. Possibly the crystaline energy grid that I've come across in various channelings. L&L!

umm

okay THAT IS WHAT I SAW AT FIRST

but zoom out zoom out zoom out look at the whole thing. LOOK AT THE WHOLE SKY. you see they don't fly everywhere ranndom they fly in a pattern, a constant pattern, then look at the back of a leaf and tell me that's not the same thing

(12-04-2012, 06:24 PM)hogey11 Wrote: [ -> ]I can also say I often see things 'flying around' in open air above me. They are no totally physical; more like an imprint on my vision. I have also seen many 'sparks', as they have been mentioned. I should try to notice these things even more; life's been kicking my ass with distractions as of late.

this was my first stage.. look.. but now look at the whole sky... you will see a pattern!!!!!!!! like a quilt of energy!!!

(12-04-2012, 10:59 PM)zenmaster Wrote: [ -> ]

i have had that ever since i was a child i always thought i was pushing on certain membranes in my eyes that released light filaments or something because when i was a kid i would smush fireflies and they would glow when you smushed them so i thought it was the same thing with my eyes growing up lol

after a while i would always end up seeing the same thing, a random street, looking at everyone's shoes and seeing random people walking by in black and white but very clear.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Closed-eye_hallucination
(12-04-2012, 10:59 PM)zenmaster Wrote: [ -> ]Phosphenes: http://oneletterwords.com/weblog/?c=Phosphenes

Well how about that!!! And here I thought I was having a spiritual experience! Sad

That doesn't explain the donut with the star inside, though. Wink
(12-04-2012, 11:46 PM)Bring4th_Monica Wrote: [ -> ]That doesn't explain the donut with the star inside, though. Wink
[Image: extreme+donut+star.jpg]
zenmaster did you make that? lol
(12-05-2012, 01:00 AM)rie Wrote: [ -> ]zenmaster did you make that? lol
Was trying to google donuts with stars and well...
zenny I love your sense of humor Smile
I want that donut to be in my stomach
Um, nice try but not quite! Tongue

Here, this is it exactly, except the donut is bright yellow, and the star is a twinkling pentagram that never sits still. And, I see it head on, not slanted like that. But other than that, this is what I see!

[Image: 060926_young_star_02.jpg?1292264849]
Glazed? Sprinkles?
(12-04-2012, 11:46 PM)Bring4th_Monica Wrote: [ -> ]
(12-04-2012, 10:59 PM)zenmaster Wrote: [ -> ]Phosphenes: http://oneletterwords.com/weblog/?c=Phosphenes

Well how about that!!! And here I thought I was having a spiritual experience! Sad

That doesn't explain the donut with the star inside, though. Wink

I don't think this clearly explains or takes into consideration the existence of the third eye, nor the fact that certain visions and images are YES within the minds eye. BUT ALSO has the chance of being an image generation by the activation of the pineal gland.

i think the biggest problem seriously is integrating all of the recent findings we have scientifically and applying it to how we think and do things now.. not later. and not from before.. but now right now.

there is a third eye inside my brain called a pineal gland and it sends video and audio and thoughtforms.

i know i get messages that are not necessarily phosphenes

i also didn't see these flying things my whole life, it started off only being able to see a glimpse, and with that usually 3-5 of them and even then it wasn't something that could be sustained.
it has been a subtle change as time goes on.
(12-05-2012, 02:45 PM)BlatzAdict Wrote: [ -> ]I don't think this clearly explains or takes into consideration the existence of the third eye, nor the fact that certain visions and images are YES within the minds eye. BUT ALSO has the chance of being an image generation by the activation of the pineal gland.

i think the biggest problem seriously is integrating all of the recent findings we have scientifically and applying it to how we think and do things now.. not later. and not from before.. but now right now.

there is a third eye inside my brain called a pineal gland and it sends video and audio and thoughtforms.

i know i get messages that are not necessarily phosphenes

Exactly! Or, the phosphenes are just the physical manifestation of what's happening with the pineal gland.
Our brain works as a whole, so whatever perceptual 'anomalies' you experience is not 'located' in or a sole function of the pineal gland. And then the brain structure/function is a portion of the b/m/s complex.
So other people see flashes sparks smoke and shadows too?
(12-05-2012, 03:31 PM)Karl Wrote: [ -> ]So other people see flashes sparks smoke and shadows too?

I dunno. Do they? I've asked lots of people and very few ever knew what i was talking about.

However what I see is just like those old psychedelic posters from the 60s...so they must have opened up the pineal in their acid trips.
i'll report more as i sense or see whatever
(12-05-2012, 02:52 AM)Bring4th_Monica Wrote: [ -> ][Image: 060926_young_star_02.jpg?1292264849]

Note that this is the main source of energy for 4D cops.
(12-06-2012, 05:32 PM)Aureus Wrote: [ -> ]Note that this is the main source of energy for 4D cops.

They have cops in 4D?
(12-06-2012, 06:05 PM)Bring4th_Monica Wrote: [ -> ]
(12-06-2012, 05:32 PM)Aureus Wrote: [ -> ]Note that this is the main source of energy for 4D cops.

They have cops in 4D?

[Image: GyZxr.jpg]
(12-06-2012, 06:05 PM)Bring4th_Monica Wrote: [ -> ]They have cops in 4D?

Yes: The Compassion Police. Occasionally, they write me citations. Luckily, I know how to get them dismissed in court. BigSmile
Pages: 1 2 3 4