Bring4th

Full Version: Love to the Power- Meditation Group
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3

Brittany

Tanner-san was in there for sure. Smile That felt really good.

[Image: moveallthemountains.jpg]

Unbound

Wheeee. :3 I am going to be honest, I was watching The Grinch and was dwelling deep in my heart space and really felt the power of a heart "growing 3 sizes", and that's what I offer to all, a growth of heart awakening. Smile
(12-06-2012, 03:09 AM)TheEternal Wrote: [ -> ]Wheeee. :3 I am going to be honest, I was watching The Grinch and was dwelling deep in my heart space and really felt the power of a heart "growing 3 sizes", and that's what I offer to all, a growth of heart awakening. Smile

Yeah like I said, I felt your energies too! Heart

The Grinch! That explains it! You were on my left and Lynn was on my right, and we were holding hands...there might have been 2 other people, not sure who they were...the Earth was in the middle.

Like the circle in The Grinch!
Yeah I really felt the energy flowing. I started a few minutes late and lasted about 20. I could feel people dropping off around 10-15 mins. It's very interesting starting to get a feel for doing Work... I'm a novice (this lifetime, anyway) and this was one of my first few forays.
Aha! It was you then! Tongue Sounds like you did great!
That was an interesting experience, I definitely felt a LOT of energy. I kept visualizing a bunch of small streams turning into a river.

Brittany

I think we've got over a dozen people now who have at least expressed interest. I'm really starting to look forward to doing this, where in the past meditation time has always been kind of a *groan...do I HAVE to* sort of deal. Naturally, I am also sending love to the entire universe after the focused part...wouldn't want anyone to feel left out. :p
Some concerns have been voiced about the wisdom of this meditation effort. So I'd like to clarify that we are not - I repeat, not - trying to change any STS entities; nor are we inviting them into our lives.

I won't say any more than that, because Lynn already explained what we're doing in exquisite detail.

If anyone disagrees with us, or feels uncomfortable with this meditation for any reason, then please don't participate. We are inviting only those who share in our vision, to work on this project.
@BL I feel absolutely the same way. This really felt like I was accomplishing something much more than it has been in the past.

In fact, this has inspired me to want to do this much, much more often. I have changed a lot of personal habits recently that make me about 100x more geared towards 'magical work' than before yet have had little to no opportunity to do any work.

An idea expanding on BL's original idea would be to continue doing this every day and move on to a new 'topic' when we feel it is appropriate. If any one participant can't make it, no sweat, the remaining participants can still do work since there is no real 'leader' of the group meditation, just one centralized goal (such as freeing Lucifer from their karmic bonds).

A general idea for frequency: We could pick a new topic every week or so to give everyone a chance to assist with that weeks topic/focus.

If someone doesn't agree with that week's topic, Monica came up with the perfect disclaimer for the Lucifer meditation which would apply to any meditation we could come up with:

(12-06-2012, 03:20 PM)Bring4th_Monica Wrote: [ -> ]If anyone disagrees with us, or feels uncomfortable with this meditation for any reason, then please don't participate. We are inviting only those who share in our vision, to work on this project.

P.S. IMO, this would have the ancillary benefit of being the first baby steps of a Social Memory Complex and just general 4D+ work, which would be beneficial where you believe 4D is coming in just a few short days OR up to 700 years. BigSmile

(12-06-2012, 03:19 AM)Bring4th_Monica Wrote: [ -> ]You were on my left and Lynn was on my right, and we were holding hands...there might have been 2 other people, not sure who they were...the Earth was in the middle.

That explains why I suddenly got the impression someone was holding my left hand... Wow! I couldn't figure out who it was. The only discerning impression I got overall was familiarity with BL's energies since I've done work with her on more occasions than anyone else (which is just a handful).
So this a nightly meditation to reoccur at 10:30 (EST), every night?
(12-06-2012, 07:31 PM)SomaticDreams Wrote: [ -> ]So this a nightly meditation to reoccur at 10:30 (EST), every night?

Yes

(12-06-2012, 04:02 PM)Parsons Wrote: [ -> ]That explains why I suddenly got the impression someone was holding my left hand... Wow! I couldn't figure out who it was. The only discerning impression I got overall was familiarity with BL's energies since I've done work with her on more occasions than anyone else (which is just a handful).

OK that explains it - with Spaced that is the 5! Anyone else?

Brittany

I plan on specifically doing the "Lucifer meditation" every day at least until the solstice, but if anyone would like to add other foci, I'd be open to that as well. So long as I don't get too much on my plate and short myself out.

And thank you, Monica. I feel I've explained/defended myself as clearly and in depth as I possibly can, and don't feel the need to continue beating it into the ground simply because someone disagrees with me, which is their obvious right. To those who haven't made up their minds about whether or not you want to participate in our little group, the varying opinions are laid out clearly on this forum for you to observe and judge at your own discretion. I personally welcome everyone, but don't encourage anyone to participate in something that goes against their personal ethics.
Thank you both (Monica and Brittany Lynn) for the fast replies. I will be joining in nightly then to add what I'm able.

Much love.
(12-06-2012, 07:52 PM)SomaticDreams Wrote: [ -> ]Thank you both (Monica and Brittany Lynn) for the fast replies. I will be joining in nightly then to add what I'm able.

Much love.

Wonderful!
(12-05-2012, 01:26 AM)Brittany Lynn Wrote: [ -> ]Formerly "Send Love to Lucifer"...I changed the title of this thread since some confusion seems to have arisen regarding the use of that name.

There is no confusion in light of this quote:

85.7 Wrote:If one wishes to have power over an entity it is an aid to know that entity’s name. If one wishes no power over an entity but wishes to collect that entity into the very heart of one’s own being it is well to forget the naming. Both processes are magically viable. Each is polarized in a specific way. It is your choice.

Therefore, sending "love energy" to named negative entities is actually an attempt to have power/control over those entities.

Furthermore, this was a violation of the guidelines:

Bring4th Guidelines Wrote:4) Philosophies and information which exhibit elements of deception, manipulative thinking, generate fear, reject or discourage universal love, and encourage or promote control of self or others – are considered to be not in alignment with the principles of spiritual evolution espoused by Confederation sources and are thus subject to moderation and/or removal.

Looks to me like the confusion was in your own mind- and in the minds of those who immediately jumped on the bandwagon- rather than those who- in compassion for those being misled to seek power over negative entities- questioned the wisdom of such an endeavor.

(12-06-2012, 07:42 PM)Brittany Lynn Wrote: [ -> ]I plan on specifically doing the "Lucifer meditation" every day at least until the solstice, but if anyone would like to add other foci, I'd be open to that as well. So long as I don't get too much on my plate and short myself out.

So then, it is still a "Lucifer meditation"? Or at least... as of 8:42 pm yesterday?
I thought we agreed to keep the discussion/debate in the other thread?
(12-07-2012, 04:01 PM)Bring4th_Monica Wrote: [ -> ]I thought we agreed to keep the discussion/debate in the other thread?

That was before moderators were brought in. In reviewing the guidelines, I see what may be an additional violation. The moderators can decide whether or not that is actually the case.
(12-07-2012, 07:57 PM)Tenet Nosce Wrote: [ -> ]That was before moderators were brought in. In reviewing the guidelines, I see what may be an additional violation. The moderators can decide whether or not that is actually the case.

Whatever the mods are addressing has no bearing on further derailing of this thread. We have a perfectly useful thread for the express purpose of discussing/debating the issue you're bringing up.
Aha! I have an idea: Why not add another meditation foci of forgiving them (the Lucifer group, the elite, or whatever label you want to slap on them) specifically for the confusion they have spread and also attempt to clear some of it up? IMO, that would flesh out the original concept of the meditation instead of adding a totally different foci. Opinions?
Tenet Nosce, my friend, I think you are confused. This thread is beautiful.

Quote:There is no confusion in light of this quote:

85.7 Wrote:
If one wishes to have power over an entity it is an aid to know that entity’s name. If one wishes no power over an entity but wishes to collect that entity into the very heart of one’s own being it is well to forget the naming. Both processes are magically viable. Each is polarized in a specific way. It is your choice.

Therefore, sending "love energy" to named negative entities is actually an attempt to have power/control over those entities.

By your logic, if I send Carla love, because I know her name I'm therefore trying to control? That makes little sense. Perhaps you meant to say that if you send a named "negative" entity love that would somehow try to control them.

In fact, Ra actually states that the best way to interact with the negative polarity as positive is to send them, wish them and offer them love:

Quote:67.8 Questioner: In order for this group to remain fully in service to the Creator, since we recognize this fifth-density entity as the Creator, we must also attempt to serve in any way we can, this entity. Is it possible for you to communicate to us the desires of this entity if there are any in addition to us simply ceasing the reception and dissemination of that which you provide?

Ra: I am Ra. This entity has two desires. The first and foremost is to, shall we say, misplace one or more of this group in a negative orientation so that it may choose to be of service along the path of service to self. The objective which must precede this is the termination of the physical complex viability of one of this group while the mind/body/spirit complex is within a controllable configuration. May we say that although we of Ra have limited understanding, it is our belief that sending this entity love and light , which each of the group is doing, is the most helpful catalyst which the group may offer to this entity.

Category: Ra Contact: Psychic Greeting

67.9 Questioner: We find a—I’m sorry. Please continue.
Ra: I am Ra. We were about to note that this entity has been as neutralized as possible in our estimation by this love offering and thus its continued presence is perhaps the understandable limit for each polarity of the various views of service which each may render to the other.

67.10 Questioner: We have a paradoxical situation with respect to serving the Creator. We have requests, from those whom we serve in this density, for Ra’s information. However, we have requests from another density not to disseminate this information. We have portions of the Creator requesting two seemingly opposite activities of this group. It would be very helpful if we could reach the condition of full service in such a way that we were by every thought and activity serving the Creator to the very best of our ability. Is it possible for you to solve, or for the fifth-density entity who offers its service to solve, this paradox which I have observed?
Ra: I am Ra. It is quite possible.

67.11 Questioner: Then how could we solve this paradox?
Ra: I am Ra. Consider, if you will, that you have no ability not to serve the Creator since all is the Creator. In your individual growth patterns appear the basic third-density choice. Further, there are overlaid memories of the positive polarizations of your home density. Thus your particular orientation is strongly polarized towards service to others and has attained wisdom as well as compassion.

You do not have merely two opposite requests for service. You will find an infinite array of contradictory requests for information or lack of information from this source if you listen carefully to those whose voices you may hear. This is all one voice to which you resonate upon a certain frequency. This frequency determines your choice of service to the One Creator. As it happens this group’s vibratory patterns and those of Ra are compatible and enable us to speak through this instrument with your support. This is a function of free will.

A portion, seemingly of the Creator, rejoices at your choice to question us regarding the evolution of spirit. A seemingly separate portion would wish for multitudinous answers to a great range of queries of a specific nature. Another seemingly separate group of your peoples would wish this correspondence through this instrument to cease, feeling it to be of a negative nature. Upon the many other planes of existence there are those whose every fiber rejoices at your service and those such as the entity of whom you have been speaking which wish only to terminate the life upon the third-density plane of this instrument. All are the Creator. There is one vast panoply of biases and distortions, colors and hues, in an unending pattern. In the case of those with whom you, as entities and as a group, are not in resonance, you wish them love, light, peace, joy, and bid them well. No more than this can you do for your portion of the Creator is as it is and your experience and offering of experience, to be valuable, needs be more and more a perfect representation of who you truly are. Could you, then, serve a negative entity by offering the instrument’s life? It is unlikely that you would find this a true service. Thus you may see in many cases the loving balance being achieved, the love being offered, light being sent, and the service of the service-to-self oriented entity gratefully acknowledged while being rejected as not being useful in your journey at this time. Thus you serve One Creator without paradox.

As Ra would say, the intent of this thread is "precisely correct." It's beautiful my friend Smile.
You nailed it, xise!

I invite everyone to re-read Lynn's post:

http://bring4th.org/forums/showthread.ph...0#pid90390

...which explains the purpose of this meditation. Please post any objections, counterarguments, or the like on this thread instead of here.
Dear friends,

Everyone, deep breath, okay?

Iiiiinnnn

Oooouuuttt

Okay.

I suppose whenever the name "Lucifer" pops up there is some controversy to be dug up, opinions to be clashed, and spirited discussion to be had by all. Discussing the ethical implications and efficacy of certain methods of sharing love and light are certainly within the bounds of appropriate forum discussion, as long as that discussion remains polite and respectful, and a constant striving for understanding is kindled by all involved.

Disagreements on such a strong issue can easily lead to frustration, which, in turn, may nudge us to judge or accuse the other party out of a perception which was arrived at through foggy emotion.

Tenet, while I do greatly appreciate your efforts and concern for the well-being of the forum, but in this particular case I do believe that your personal judgment of the situation is off-base. The basis for this idea for meditation requires a large amount of context, which naturally increases the chance of distorted perception. While you are perfectly within your bounds to respectfully question whether such meditation is proper or effective, the public insinuation that another member is being deceiving or attempting control over others is a character judgment which is not within proper posting protocol. In any situation where anyone feels there is something suspicious afoot please contact moderators immediately and we will look into the matter, but this type of character judgment is not allowed for public posting.

I'll ask anyone who is interested in discussing the ethics behind these methods to keep all discussion within the thread Love as a Weapon / Spiritual Warfare.

I'd also like to remind everyone of the ultimate goal behind this community, which is to foster a love and understanding for our fellow other-selves as we seek together the Creator. As we reach disagreements and discussions get heated, please keep the idea of unity in the forefront of message you wish to convey. Sometimes, when disagreements and misunderstandings are wide and deep, this can be difficult. If the warmth of love escapes as one composes a response in a heated debate, some time/space spent away from the discussion might be the best remedy for the fog which hides the desire for unity from us. The most productive discussions I have seen on this forum were the ones where every member involved has kept and open mind, did not try to pin down the intent of others, and constantly sought a mutual understanding.

Love and light to all of you beautiful beings.
Well said, Austin!

And now back to our regularly scheduled programming...

We have a meditation scheduled in 27 minutes.

(47 minutes later)

Beautiful! Thanks to all who joined in!
I had to skip yesterday's working. After trying to contribute for about 2 or 3 minutes, I realized I was much too drained to help.

Today, however, I was able to make the strongest contribution to the effort to date. Smile
(12-07-2012, 11:58 PM)Parsons Wrote: [ -> ]I had to skip yesterday's working. After trying to contribute for about 2 or 3 minutes, I realized I was much too drained to help.

Today, however, I was able to make the strongest contribution to the effort to date. Smile

I felt your energy! You did indeed feel strong!

I perceived at least 4 people. I saw the Earth in the middle, purring. Yes, purring! Tongue

And then I saw millions upon millions of Angelic beings behind us! They were helping us. They said they needed us to provide a conduit for them to help.

Brittany

I've been really down. It's been hard to not just give this whole thing up in frustration, but a few super people have grabbed onto my arms and pulled me out of the mud I was rolling around in. I'll try to join in tomorrow.
(12-08-2012, 12:07 AM)Brittany Lynn Wrote: [ -> ]I've been really down. It's been hard to not just give this whole thing up in frustration, but a few super people have grabbed onto my arms and pulled me out of the mud I was rolling around in. I'll try to join in tomorrow.

HUGS to you! HeartHeartHeart
misunderstanding is a gift, no? BigSmile

think of the moon ...
I look forward to joining you guys one of these nights!
Dear Tenet, I would like to address your concern about guideline violation in this post in "The Last Battle" thread, because that is where the discussion about sending love/light is ongoing - this thread being for the purposes of co-ordinating the meditations only.
Pages: 1 2 3