Bring4th

Full Version: Love to the Power- Meditation Group
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3

Brittany

Formerly "Send Love to Lucifer"...I changed the title of this thread since some confusion seems to have arisen regarding the use of that name.

Hey everybody. Interest in the meditation suggestion I put forth in this thread http://www.bring4th.org/forums/showthread.php?tid=5129 has suddenly picked up very quickly. I feel that this is a sign that this work would be of especial value at this time.

Therefore, we are setting up a meditation at 10:30 PM EST specifically to send love to those beings in power who have oppressed the populace for some time now. Lucifer, the Illuminati...whatever you want to call them- it is the intent that is important. (I just used Lucifer in the title due to its alliterative qualities Tongue) To say "We love and forgive you and free you from any karmic ties binding you into these patterns." As I said in my previous thread, we now have the capability to free our would-be masters and in turn free ourselves.

If the time is a problem with anyone who is interested, let me know. I could conceivably work several meditations a day, and that way there could be a few people working on it round the clock. I truly feel this could have a much greater impact than what seems obvious.

Cheers.
I'm in! Thank you for bringing this issue up. I feel it's very important right now, at this nexus.

Brittany

I'd also like to say this doesn't have to be some elaborate meditative ritual. Just taking a few minutes to send genuine loving thoughts will I think have just as great an impact.
I often do this sort of thing anyhow, so it would be nice to benefit from the doubling effect Smile
It is about time to focus more on this as well, you are absolutely right. I will jump in, although the time-synchronicity might be lacking. But that does not matter.
The immense sharpness of their energies require a fuckload of massive fluffy energies to be neutralized, even larger ammounts if each of your pixels are only large enough to cover theirs one-for-one, and being ungrounded means you cant generate energies very fast... but... highly aimed green energy.... is yellow, which is not large, nor fluffy (tho not nessessarily counterproductive).
--- The more narrowly you aim/concentrate an energy, the sharper/harder/smaller/fierier it becomes ---

Myself, i dont see yellow as a bad thing, but in case you might want YOUR desired/intended effect...
I'd suggest not being overly specific as to where you direct your loving.

Brittany

I do not perceive this as a battle to simply overload their negative energy and somehow replace it with positive. This is a free offering of love and acceptance to show we are no longer dependent on these negative energies as a scapegoat. The aim is to free ourselves of the karmic bond- the healing of the self to liberate from a mindset of fear and enable better service. They can do whatever they want. Their empire is already crumbling anyway. We're just giving them permission to go if that is what they desire, seeing how it is humanity who has clutched onto the "Satan" archetype with a death grip to avoid looking at their own negative potential. I perceive the "battle" to be over. This is the shaking hands afterward.
Quote:You need, in our humble opinion, to look at the humor of the situation and relinquish your desire to serve where no service is requested. The magnet will attract or repel. Glory in the strength of your polarization and allow others of opposite polarity to similarly do so, seeing the great humor of this polarity and its complications in view of the unification in sixth density of these two paths.
(12-05-2012, 01:55 PM)Tenet Nosce Wrote: [ -> ]
Quote:Glory in the strength of your polarization and allow others of opposite polarity to similarly do so,

That's what we're doing...while releasing them from any obligation of service. Not trying to change them. Just lovingly decline their service so they can be free to go elsewhere.
Why not meditate upon increasing our inner light, and let the chips fall where they may regarding (supposed) negative entities and their activities?
(12-05-2012, 02:21 PM)Tenet Nosce Wrote: [ -> ]Why not meditate upon increasing our inner light, and let the chips fall where they may regarding (supposed) negative entities and their activities?
I think this action would be undertaken more to heal our human attitudes towards these entities rather than to influence the entities themselves.
(12-05-2012, 02:48 PM)Spaced Wrote: [ -> ]
(12-05-2012, 02:21 PM)Tenet Nosce Wrote: [ -> ]Why not meditate upon increasing our inner light, and let the chips fall where they may regarding (supposed) negative entities and their activities?
I think this action would be undertaken more to heal our human attitudes towards these entities rather than to influence the entities themselves.

Fascinating! So... what do you suppose would happen to our perception of these entities in the external world, if we were to heal our our attitudes toward them?

Unbound

Do we need to do a lab write-up with our hypothesis and scientific method to satisfy the "reasoning" to resonate love vibrations?
(12-05-2012, 03:11 PM)TheEternal Wrote: [ -> ]Do we need to do a lab write-up with our hypothesis and scientific method to satisfy the "reasoning" to resonate love vibrations?

No. Not unless we were invested in a particular result, and wished to evaluate the "success" of vibrating love by observing changes in the external world. Otherwise, we might be prone to confirmation bias.

Brittany

(12-05-2012, 02:57 PM)Tenet Nosce Wrote: [ -> ]
Quote:Respectfully, Tenet, this thread is about the meditation itself. Let's start a new thread for discussion/dispute of the concepts behind this, so this thread doesn't get totally derailed.

Respectfully, I will leave it to the author of this thread to make such a request.

I would request this as well.

Unbound

Smile Okay.
(12-05-2012, 03:16 PM)Brittany Lynn Wrote: [ -> ]I would request this as well.

As you wish. Smile 111 Thread Redirect --> The Last Battle

Brittany

Thanks! BigSmile
We start tonight!

Brittany

BigSmileBigSmileBigSmile
thanks BL and Monica. You guys are really all embracing. Smile

I'm still working on that aspect of myself.

HeartHeart
What an excellent idea, I will be aiding this as well (although I will still be at work, hopefully I wont be on a call at the time).

Brittany

The time isn't as important as the intent. If you send the energy with willful intent, it will get where it needs to go. Smile
(12-05-2012, 08:30 PM)Brittany Lynn Wrote: [ -> ]The time isn't as important as the intent. If you send the energy with willful intent, it will get where it needs to go. Smile

I will participate in Tonglen at 10:30 then to add. Wonderful idea. I will be sending my compassion towards all beings.

Is there a set 'time'? I spend about 20-30 mins on my nightly meditations.
(12-05-2012, 09:00 PM)SomaticDreams Wrote: [ -> ]Is there a set 'time'? I spend about 20-30 mins on my nightly meditations.

I'm going to commit to 10 minutes. If I get on a roll and do more, then that's a bonus.

Brittany

I'll probably do about 10 minutes, too. I'm not one of those people who can manage hours of meditation. Rock on in 30 minutes! BigSmile

Love to the power!

(That still doesn't sound that catchy, does it? Confused)
I started 3 minutes late, but just finished. WOW that was powerful! I felt your energy, Lynn. And theEternal were you with us? I think I saw you too.

At this rate we can start moving mountains! Smile
Pages: 1 2 3