Bring4th

Full Version: how to reply to Ra's love?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I remember this passage from way back.

Quote:81.23 Questioner: It’s unimportant, but how many other of these galaxies has Ra traveled to?

Ra: I am Ra. We have opened our hearts in radiation of love to the entire creation. Approximately 90 percent of the creation is at some level aware of the sending and able to reply. All of the infinite Logoi are one in the consciousness of love. This is the type of contact which we enjoy rather than travel.

two questions:

1) how is one aware of Ra's sending?

2) how is one able to reply?

or is Ra referring more to the general concept/feeling of Love, rather than it originating specifically with them?

- -

ps please add this to the database of awkward thread titles
Ra is a mystery to me.
(12-05-2012, 04:28 PM)plenum Wrote: [ -> ]I remember this passage from way back.

Quote:81.23 Questioner: It’s unimportant, but how many other of these galaxies has Ra traveled to?

Ra: I am Ra. We have opened our hearts in radiation of love to the entire creation. Approximately 90 percent of the creation is at some level aware of the sending and able to reply. All of the infinite Logoi are one in the consciousness of love. This is the type of contact which we enjoy rather than travel.

two questions:

One feels the love of the creator, which is same love radiated by all. As Ra said, we are One in the consciousness of love.

(12-05-2012, 04:28 PM)plenum Wrote: [ -> ]2) how is one able to reply?

You send love back. You feel the appreciation radiate towards you and you radiate appreciation back. There is no physical distance to overcome.

(12-05-2012, 04:28 PM)plenum Wrote: [ -> ]or is Ra referring more to the general concept/feeling of Love, rather than it originating specifically with them?

More of a general feeling/energy than specifically directed communication. They are close to union with the One, so naturally the lines between them and other social memory complexes is becoming less defined. So they radiate love to all, and a great deal of the creation is able to consciously or subconsciously sense this and respond in kind.
I made the possible connection awhile ago that it might have to do with the following..

In speaking about Orioin.. "Their numbers are perhaps one-tenth ours at any point in the space/time continuum as the problem of spiritual entropy causes them to experience constant disintegration of their social memory complexes."

There's your remaining 10%. Ra could communicate with rocks, so any consciousness that exists in negative time/space must not be "aware" of what is actually being sent.
(12-05-2012, 04:30 PM)Gemini Wolf Wrote: [ -> ]Ra is a mystery to me.

To me, too BigSmile

(12-05-2012, 04:28 PM)plenum Wrote: [ -> ]1) how is one aware of Ra's sending?

For the first question, probably this applies --

Quote:14.25 Questioner: How do you normally perform your service of giving the Law of One? How have you done this over the last 2300 years? How have you normally given this to Earth people?

Ra: I am Ra. We have used channels such as this one, but in most cases the channels feel inspired by dreams and visions without being aware, consciously, of our identity or existence. This particular group has been accentuatedly trained to recognize such contact. This makes this group able to be aware of a focal or vibrational source of information.

I have no clue as to which portion of the LOO speaks specifically and/or tangentially on the second question Sad
Ra's love is expressed by teaching us the Law of One. To me, to love Ra is the intention of the one loving. The feeling of love can radiate back and forth. I think to accept Ra's message in a way that is correct for each individual is a way of loving Ra. Certainly, there is appreciation; that expressed in some way is a loving thing to do.
I'm sorry, plenum, but I am going through Strictly forum in order to find one specific subject, but keep stumbling across your threads. BigSmile

(12-05-2012, 04:28 PM)plenum Wrote: [ -> ]two questions:

Since you have asked this question... You just do. But there is an element of overthinking, or downplaying it as in: one can never know for sure (which is true in its own way), and other thoughts coming from the intellectual, analyzing part of the mind. But for me personally, I just feel and sense Ra's love, when they greet. It comes like big, bright lightning from clear, blue sky, and is unmistaken. In the past I used to be confused about it, also saying things like - you can never know for sure anything in this density. Nowdays I have just accepted this "lightning" as Ra saying "hi!!". BigSmile
Sending love to Ra sounds fun. It doesn't blow my mind like other forms of trying to work with them. It's relatively easy to do, and I like easy.
Practice sending love to Ra, and then to everyone else, and then to yourself, and then to everything else!

It's easy.

It's the Law of One!
Ra is closer to you and this forum more than you can imagine.
"The attempt, if it reaches one, reaches all."

--Ra
(06-24-2013, 02:09 AM)Adonai One Wrote: [ -> ]Ra is closer to you and this forum more than you can imagine.

'Close' and 'far' imply distance. There is no distance 'between' us and Ra as they have never left our vibration.

They exist in a frequency band that we can not perceive with our limited physical senses but they are very much 'here' just as we are.
You can't see radio waves for example but we know that they exist.
'Space' is just the 3rd density illusion that forms due to an inability to perceive with the eyes.
Because our souls exist in a time/space universe there is only the impression of separation when seen in 3d.
When we place a thought form into the physical universe then this is projected to a location in empty physical space in order to manifest. The distance that we perceive is simply the metaphysical gap between the viewer and the originator of the thought form.
In zero point time/space there is only one location in 'space' but an infinity of locations in 'time'.
When Ra contacts an entity then they are both literally 'standing next to each other' in time. There is no distance involved.
When the brain 'transponder' is activated then humans gain the ability to 'tune in' to these vibrations regardless of the physical location in space/time. One must however be able to contact higher self to do this. Thus the bridge between physical and non physical is crossed and intelligent energy may be accessed.

As always just my personal thoughts on this based on my own interpretation of experience.
I like what you say Ashim. I thought Ra was in the sun. Can they be "here" and "there" at the same time? And can Ra speak to us without channeling them (a dangerous activity as I'm aware). I'd like to hear them or know they're near without the danger of negatives. Does contacting higher self result in negative greeting?