Bring4th

Full Version: The Question
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
When I was five or six years old, I asked my mother a question that baffled her and she could not answer it. To this day, I don't think I can properly answer it. The question is:

Why am I me?

ayadew

I think the Creator asked the same Smile
A thought came to me the other day, that perhaps the creator is also just one among many who are themselves attempting to find out why they are who they are and will eventually merge with an even larger level of what we know the concept to mean 'God'.

Not much help regarding your question, but fun to ponder Wink
Yes ayadew, I've had the same thought!
There is no "one among many" creators. There is but One Creator.

Why am I "me"? Because we, each spirit, make the decision to choose the incarnation we are in, and thus each one chooses to be "me" in this plane of existence.

In the spiritual sense, there is no me, only an extension of the One Creator. In each person you look at, think of the One Creator in each, gaining experience and understanding through the life of each. Imagine being able to understand what the creator understands, in the infinite wisdom and love of the One Creator's consciousness. The One Creator learns about itelf through each of our actions and reactions.
So... Why did we choose this me? And eh, not the other. If I am you and you are me.. Then there's no difference to the creator right? So why is me me and you you...

I don't have an answer, but if someone has one... please please please let me know... This one has been bugging me too.

The closest I ever got was from the following Douglas Adams Hitchhikers guide passage.
http://maybe.org/oldcave.html

Sound advice, isn't it? Smile Though we don't need to take it to heart.
Man, I've been sitting here trying to post a response, but my mind keeps going down the rabbit hole till it hurts...Still no answer but more questions...

Peregrinus, you say "Because we, each spirit," why am I a spirit at all?

Ali, Nice passage! I'll have to read it again later.

I think ayadew is on the right track. The creator is asking the same thing. There is no answer. we are mirroring the creator.
(11-25-2009, 04:48 PM)Ali Quadir Wrote: [ -> ]So... Why did we choose this me? And eh, not the other. If I am you and you are me.. Then there's no difference to the creator right? So why is me me and you you...
We each choose "me" because of the possibilities of catalyst and lessons available in the specific mind/body "me" (the spirit) inhabits during the incarnation, thus increasing polarity. You are correct in thinking it is of no difference to the One Creator, as the One Creator allows us the free will to grow/learn as we choose. Free will allows the realization of all possibilities, and thus the One Creator experiences all possibilities. Because of the veil, we do not understand our pre-incarnative choices, but we did make them nonetheless.

(11-25-2009, 06:14 PM)peelstreetguy Wrote: [ -> ]Peregrinus, you say "Because we, each spirit," why am I a spirit at all?
Our essence is spirit, each a spark of the One Creator. In between incarnations we are spirits, without the mind/body.

“You are not a human being in search of a spiritual experience. You are a spiritual being immersed in a human experience.” ~Teilhard de Chardin
Why am I a spirit? why am I one of the sparks? Why do I exist?
Sounds to me like these are also questions the "one infinate creator" could have.
This brings me to Lavazza's earlier post!
The rabbit hole is deep!
Which brings me back to what Ra said. This is not the density of understanding!
But yet we try and we try!
Good!
You know all the answers, but you must accept them brother BigSmile Though this may not be the density of understanding, a wanderer may understand.

Quote:36.17 Questioner: Then what is the mechanism that this unusual sixth-density entity would wish to gain to polarize more negatively through Wandering?

Ra: I am Ra. The Wanderer has the potential of greatly accelerating the density whence it comes in its progress in evolution. This is due to the intensive life experiences and opportunities of the third-density. Thusly the positively oriented Wanderer chooses to hazard the danger of the forgetting in order to be of service to others by radiating love of others. If the forgetting is penetrated the amount of catalyst in third-density will polarize the Wanderer with much greater efficiency than shall be expected in the higher and more harmonious densities.

Similarly, the negatively oriented Wanderer dares to hazard the forgetting in order that it might accelerate its progress in evolution in its own density by serving itself in third-density by offering to other-selves the opportunity to hear the information having to do with negative polarization.

ayadew

This may be slightly off topic, but if you take entheogens you may notice that all things become a fractal.

Your thoughts, perception of things and all of 'reality' becomes fractal, and you become both the creator and the created of it - simultaneously.
My understanding of this is because it's the 3D density representation of the Creator, and it cannot be understood, for the fractal is in essence a paradox. For when you look at yourself in this fractal state, you Know what I say here:

I am myself looking into myself looking into myself into infinity. I am that which creates itself, and that is Creation. Creation is creating. And there is only one Creation.

With your 3D rational mind, it cannot be understood other than with a deep sense that things are as they should be, and you are you because you should be.
It goes back to Faith. In an existence that is fundamentally a paradox there can be only faith.
Nothing Is Known
All Is Well
I AM