Bring4th

Full Version: Empathic Civilization
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Empathic Civilization by Jeremy Rifkin (bio):
"In this talk from RSA Animate, bestselling author Jeremy Rifkin investigates the evolution of empathy and the profound ways it has shaped human development and society. Author and social thinker Jeremy Rifkin asks, "Can we reach biosphere consciousness and global empathy in time to avert planetary collapse?""

The Six Habits of Highly Empathic People Roman by Krznaric:

Roots of Empathy by Mary Gordon:
good stuff rie. the only thing i found difficult about what he was saying was having empathy for the super rich. i am definitely not there yet on that one ha ha. i dont hate the super rich ha ha i just want to take all their money and give it to people who need it and have them work for the minimum wage for the next 10 years ha ha. but the other stuff he said i agree with. do u consider yourself an empath ?

norral Heart
I love showing that RSAnimate to people who claim we're nothing more than selfish, animal beings participating in the race of evolution where only the strong survive. It's amazing what you can convince people of by repeating it enough times.