Bring4th

Full Version: suffering
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
i think one of the biggest stumbling block for me spiritually is suffering. how could a loving god permit the totally insane level of suffering that exists on this planet. god is love , uh i got a problem with that nothing loving about little 2 year olds getting brain cancer.
anywho i boughtg the book ets and aliens by noel huntley a british scientist. according to hum there are so so many agendas going on here that it is not even funny. he claims there are over 70 et civilizations interacting with this planet and thousands more observing. when u start to look at how really big and complex the situation is i no longer consider gpd good or bad i think god is a freaking mad scientist . we are in a huge science lab here and all kinds of experiments are being performed ha ha. now it might not be particularly comforting to see god as a mad scientist but strangely somehow for me i do find it comforting. disturbing yes ha ha but much more comforting than viewing god as some absolutely perfect kind being. so i like the mad scientist view of god that is had given me. it also describes many of the et civilizations and their level of advancement give sme hope that one day we the human race will arrive there. whatever the book along with some other things that have transpired have helped me to feel a lot less frustrated with the state of affairs on this planet. i dont like suffering not at all and dont want to see anything suffer but suffering is a large part of the point of this experiment , at least according to mr huntely

norral Heart

Cyan

Based on my experiences I can say that there ar at least 4-5 galactic societies (span galaxy) and hundreds if not thousands of lesser civilizations interacting with us (such as star wars, star trek, etc) and before you say that imagined worlds have no influence on us. Get real brosef if you still think there is any difference between imagined worlds and real worlds.

You get a pretty good idea of whats going on if you trace the modern scifi and fantasy settings and trace them through history. Such as Matrix is from the cyberpunk which is from the 1970's corporate world. Lord of the Rings is from the fantasy which is from victorian and so on.

Then you can trace these thought forms or cultures as they affect our sphere throughout history and get a pretty decent map of who is where and what agendas the different societies try to impose on us.

Mass effect for example is a classical case, along with babylon 5 and a few others of "Murica in space" while Firefly is "Murica + China in space" and so on.

Murica because its the gun-ho version and not the anarchist post republican era. I reserve calling these non anarchistic and more corporate versions of the corporate machinery of america as "Murica" to differentiate between America and Corporate America.

Anyway. If i had to make a exact cosmology of all the interest groups, their interactions, what they want, waht they dont want and so on, it would be about 300-500 pages of text and be a cosmology in its own style. But I'd rather not do so because of the insane amount of work in referencing all the trends. Not that the work is hard because its mostly already done in my head. But I have better things to do with my head than spend it on explaining the addresses of all the major cosmos and cosmological powers to others. There seems to be a definite lack of interest in the field for this.

If someone wants to have a whack at it i can be in the Chat for it and people can ask me locational questions about the alien and astral groups and i'll refer to where you can find them. You (who ever is interested) do the work of turning it into a book and i'll gladly channel my Codex self. Something like this is what I'd have in mind: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MrTgXu0UjCg (this is a good example of a "other side" take on the process of astral communication and its effects on the mind). Anyway, if something such as that is actually interesting to the spiritual community, let me know the time and the place and i'll show up and see what happens.