Bring4th

Full Version: The First Battle
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
http://www.lawofone.info/results.php?s=49#6

so, this has always been one of my fav exercises in the Ra material. It is because it links UNDERSTANDING with the ENERGY CENTERS and shows the clear link between the development of the two.

one cannot progress in one without its simultanous reflection in the other.

it begins:

this is the process of inter-acting with catalyst and processing it through consciousness.

Quote:49.6 Each experience will need to be observed, experienced, balanced, accepted, and seated within the individual.

and then one sees where misunderstandings may be at play. If the catalyst becomes trapped within one of the seven centers as described below, it will be felt as an emotional energy, a tension, a reflexive kicking back at the other. Being able to identify where this mis-understanding has taken place can greatly accelerate the resolution. Otherwise one is left with a sense of dis-ease, unsynchronisation, and ill-peace with the world that is most general.

Quote:Each experience will be sequentially understood by the growing and seeking mind/body/spirit complex in terms of survival, then in terms of personal identity, then in terms of social relations, then in terms of universal love, then in terms of how the experience may beget free communication, then in terms of how the experience may be linked to universal energies, and finally in terms of the sacramental nature of each experience.

ant this is GLB's favourite quote BigSmile

Quote:Meanwhile the Creator lies within. In the north pole the crown is already upon the head and the entity is potentially a god. This energy is brought into being by the humble and trusting acceptance of this energy through meditation and contemplation of the self and of the Creator.

the first battle appears to be with the self.
Really a battle? Something about courting the unconscious?

Shin'Ar

(12-08-2012, 05:21 AM)plenum Wrote: [ -> ]http://www.lawofone.info/results.php?s=49#6

so, this has always been one of my fav exercises in the Ra material. It is because it links UNDERSTANDING with the ENERGY CENTERS and shows the clear link between the development of the two.

one cannot progress in one without its simultanous reflection in the other.

it begins:

this is the process of inter-acting with catalyst and processing it through consciousness.

Quote:49.6 Each experience will need to be observed, experienced, balanced, accepted, and seated within the individual.

and then one sees where misunderstandings may be at play. If the catalyst becomes trapped within one of the seven centers as described below, it will be felt as an emotional energy, a tension, a reflexive kicking back at the other. Being able to identify where this mis-understanding has taken place can greatly accelerate the resolution. Otherwise one is left with a sense of dis-ease, unsynchronisation, and ill-peace with the world that is most general.

It sounds very much like a bad bowel day.

many times I have to try to figure out if the pain I experience is a hard turd trapped in the bowel or some other more diabolical organ dysfunction. Often what scared me, thinking it might have been a heart attack, turned out to be gas.

Thanks for this Plenum. Just what this community needed given its own recent painfully cramping gas bubbles.

So basically you are saying that, 'why suffer the pangs of ignorance, when simply farting may solve the problem immediately?'

(12-08-2012, 05:21 AM)plenum Wrote: [ -> ]ant this is GLB's favourite quote BigSmile

Quote:Meanwhile the Creator lies within. In the north pole the crown is already upon the head and the entity is potentially a god. This energy is brought into being by the humble and trusting acceptance of this energy through meditation and contemplation of the self and of the Creator.

the first battle appears to be with the self.

you are sooooooo right Plenum. The problem is in identifying that enemy of reality.

Cyan

(12-08-2012, 09:26 AM)zenmaster Wrote: [ -> ]Really a battle? Something about courting the unconscious?

the first gentle wooing of the godself?

Usually ends in a slap across the face but a flutter in the heart. Heart

Shin'Ar

(12-08-2012, 09:35 AM)Cyan Wrote: [ -> ]
(12-08-2012, 09:26 AM)zenmaster Wrote: [ -> ]Really a battle? Something about courting the unconscious?

very astute old man.

And oh man, what a slap some need to finally shock them out of that right hand path trapping.

Cyan

(12-08-2012, 10:19 AM)ShinAr Wrote: [ -> ]
(12-08-2012, 09:35 AM)Cyan Wrote: [ -> ]

very astute old man.

And oh man, what a slap some need to finally shock them out of that right hand path trapping.

I remind myself that i linked to sinfest yesterday:

[Image: 2012-12-08.gif]

Would this be considered breaking the 5th wall or the 6th wall if 4th wall is audience to reader, is this audience to reader to introduction to new readers wall so, 5th? BigSmile haha BigSmile

don't be misled by the title Cool

Shin Wrote:many times I have to try to figure out if the pain I experience is a hard turd trapped in the bowel or some other more diabolical organ dysfunction. Often what scared me, thinking it might have been a heart attack, turned out to be gas.

Thanks for this Plenum. Just what this community needed given its own recent painfully cramping gas bubbles.

So basically you are saying that, 'why suffer the pangs of ignorance, when simply farting may solve the problem immediately?'

there comes a point, I peceive, where metaphors become animations in themselves, and have strayed far from their source BigSmile

thanks for the chuckles Shin
(12-08-2012, 01:04 PM)plenum Wrote: [ -> ]

don't be misled by the title
I know you most likely meant something else not yet elicited.
People tend to grasp for convenient metaphors and that, like all free association, tends to reveal much.
I just wanted to edit one of your quotes slightly because I noticed that there were references to each energy center, I thought it might be helpful to re-post this quote with color as they correspond to each energy center or density.

Quote:Each experience will be sequentially understood by the growing and seeking mind/body/spirit complex in terms of survival, then in terms of personal identity, then in terms of social relations, then in terms of universal love, then in terms of how the experience may beget free communication, then in terms of how the experience may be linked to universal energies, and finally in terms of the sacramental nature of each experience.