Bring4th

Full Version: When You See It, Report It:
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Stephen Corbert said this on his show, so I Googled it and didn't find it, and I didn't believe.

But now here it is in The Week (12/7/12 issue):

"Good week for New York City, where on Monday not a single person was reported shot, stabbed, or murdered -- the first time police officials can remember recording no such crimes over a 24-hour period."

How's that for amazing Angel
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NkdlZ7l1yAs
Russian Prime Minister Confirms Aliens Are Here
Dinko you trying to one up Charles or is this the random news thread?
(12-09-2012, 03:37 PM)Dinko Wrote: [ -> ]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NkdlZ7l1yAs
Russian Prime Minister Confirms Aliens Are Here

It's funny, I read an article in an American newspaper about that same speech and they made it sound like he was telling jokes to gain voter confidence. BigSmile
(12-09-2012, 03:44 PM)zenmaster Wrote: [ -> ]Dinko you trying to one up Charles or is this the random news thread?

Well, the name of the thread is "When You See It, Report It", so I guess that the Russian Prime Minister saw "It"! :p
I would love to be "one upped." I would love to hear of more amazing instances of peace and pleasure and love. In fact I expect it.

As we slowly . . . easily . . . subtly . . . and gradually . . . ease into 4D . . . . . . . Please, I also want some occasional astonishment !!
(12-09-2012, 08:43 PM)Charles Wrote: [ -> ]Please, I also want some occasional astonishment !!
I'm wondering if the need of astonishment or to be impressed is due to the desensitizing and expectation fostering from television and movie fantasy/sci-fi drama. It does seem like this is the case because almost all of the predictions and conspiracy framing borrow from memes depicted from prior entertaining stories. In each case, what seems to be ignored is the truer and more interesting creation as is. Thus the failed predictions and false framing which ultimately lead to dissatisfaction. And so, in response, more plausible and therefore more compelling stories are created. And the cycle continues.
I'm an old child, and I like it that way. I like excitement and astonishment. Fantasy doesn't desensitize me, when well done it delights me, and Im not desensitized to delight.

The media that dangerously desensitizes is violent. See enough rape or murder or torture or war . . and it becomes a very dangerous yawn.

Our New Age comes with joy, and I want to see it and feel it and report it.

zenmaster:
Quote:almost all of the predictions and conspiracy framing borrow from memes depicted from prior entertaining stories.

We are One. Our thoughts and feelings overlap.

In one of my past lives I had a cone head, created by constantly repeated balls placed around my forehead, and getting smaller as they continued upward to create a cone. When I saw "the cone heads" on Saturday Night Live (many many years ago), I just assumed that the comedy writers of the show had (subconsciously) been there too (even though their cones were smooth).

zenmaster:
Quote:what seems to be ignored is the truer and more interesting creation as is

Creation as is includes our, ALL of our connections. Thinking is an energy, and we each receive each others energy. So two or more people from across the planet can think, discover, invent, the same thing at the same time. This Creation, As It Is, includes that.

zenmaster:
Quote:Thus the failed predictions and false framing which ultimately lead to dissatisfaction.

All predictions don't fail, many do and many don't.

Our individual attitudes ("creation as it is") matter. Some may grasp onto dissatisfaction, while others may continue to look forward towards positive results. The magic ("creation as it is") of this, is that our minds manifest.

Positive expectations help us individually to feel calm and happy, and to go along with the flow. And these same positive expectations, help the planet and the cosmos, to continue their movement towards a positive change.

We living in the same universe?
(12-10-2012, 03:14 PM)Charles Wrote: [ -> ]Positive expectations help us individually to feel calm and happy, and to go along with the flow. And these same positive expectations, help the planet and the cosmos, to continue their movement towards a positive change.
And we are graciously given as long as we desire to do so.
Why 2012 was the best year ever
Never in the history of the world has there been less hunger, less disease and more prosperity

http://www.spectator.co.uk/the-week/lead...d-tidings/

Things are looking up Tongue