Bring4th

Full Version: Dreams; and the cycling of conscious/unconscious states
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
do you dream nightly?

have you ever wondered at how amazing it is that when you dream you forget entirely who you are in this lifetime? it's like you can be a different age in your dream, you can mix people from different time periods in your dreams, you can return to places from your childhood or earlier life.

it's like all the data and identification we have in this life goes away when we enter the realms of the unconscious.

isn't it really quite amazing what we have these 16 hour/8 hour cycles of consciousness and unconsciousnes?

that we are moving from this reality (a common one), to 'that' reality (a more personal one) in cyclic fashion, every day of our existence here.

it blows my mind to see this for what it really is. It's not just going to sleep and giving your body some rest. It's your mind shifting locales. Dreaming is a form of involuntary magic.
Unfortunately I still maintain my identity in dreams generally.
well, its not lost entirely, but enough of it is that you believe the dream to be your entire reality.

like when you wake up sometimes, with a heavy sense of relief that the dream wasn't real. Or maybe vice-versa lol
Quote:isn't it really quite amazing what we have these 16 hour/8 hour cycles of unconsciousness and consciousness?

Fixed Tongue.

Let's just say what the self gets upto at 'night' is many times more 'real' than this reality. The Astral, other dimensional realities, and abductions being common.

What you 'dream' is more so a symbolic representation of the above (Inbetween processing of the days events) given the lack of available data in the subco to utilize.

Edit: -