Bring4th

Full Version: 12-12-12 : global meditation tomorrow
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

Meerie

The Meditation will be done TWICE on 12.12.12 - one for each hemisphere.

Western Hemisphere:
Buenos Aires 11:30 pm ART
Montreal 9:30 pm EST
Mexico City 8:30 pm CST
New York 9:30 pm EST
Los Angeles 6:30 pm PT
Anchorage 5:30 pm

Eastern Hemisphere:
Sydney 11:30 pm EDT
Algiers 1:30 pm CET
Beijing 8:30 pm CST
Cairo 2:30 pm EET
Paris 1:30 pm CET
Athens 2:30 pm EET
Hong Kong 8:30 pm HKT
Moscow 4:30 pm MSK
Tehran 4:00 pm IRST
New Delhi 6:00 pm IST
Jerusalem 2:30 pm IST
Rome 1:30 pm CET
The Sun will also pass through an alignment with the diamond planet in Ophiuchus, as it does every year on 12/12. For more info/discussion on the symbologies see Diamond Planet Discovered In Ophiuchus/Serpens

[Image: attachment.php?aid=647]
[Image: attachment.php?aid=1077]
(12-11-2012, 01:31 PM)Tenet Nosce Wrote: [ -> ]The Sun will also pass through an alignment with the diamond planet in Ophiuchus, as it does every year on 12/12.
wouldn't ya know it. No doubt there will also be a comet, a planet transit, and a solar flare to mark the occasion as being extra special.
According to "The Divine Mother" here:

http://the2012scenario.com/2012/12/the-d...nd-211212/

Quote:Feel the points of light that connect to your entire field, so you are not just talking about your physicality. Turn on and allow those all to be ignited. It will be a brilliant light. Then allow and send energy, for every connection, the multidimensional, the dimensions of all your lines, all your grid lines, to be ignited, fired up. And sit with this for a few minutes at least.

Then, go further out to Gaia and see her beautiful grid, which is already ignited. But if there are any points that you notice that can use more love, then connect with that grid. This is not a mental exercise. This is not a visualization, child. Connect and merge with the entire grid of Gaia, set in motion by my mighty archangels long ago.

Once you have done that, and allowed that absorption, then tackle the biggest challenge and the gift of connecting with the entire grid of humanity, every point of light, every individual grid, until you know you are part of that infinite collection of light. And if you are able, or so inclined, you may continue out to your star brothers and sisters and to the outer universe.

But the first three steps of your grid, the grid of Gaia, and the grid of humanity, are very important. Then you finish by allowing us to connect you to our infinite grid, to our infinite light, to our infinite love. I will be waiting for you.

First, self. Second, Gaia. Third, humanity. That is the order given here by "The Divine Mother" in this channeled message.

Meerie

(12-11-2012, 01:48 PM)zenmaster Wrote: [ -> ]
(12-11-2012, 01:31 PM)Tenet Nosce Wrote: [ -> ]The Sun will also pass through an alignment with the diamond planet in Ophiuchus, as it does every year on 12/12.
wouldn't ya know it. No doubt there will also be a comet, a planet transit, and a solar flare to mark the occasion as being extra special.

Lol...
and if someone can spare a moment and focus on warmth coming to Germany while doing the meditation tomorrow
that would be neat too.
Blush

zen- After you ascend, would you mind manifesting your lightbody in the form of a sasquatch with Touchdown Jesus' head on top, and take a few pics of yourself bathing in the shower while wearing an Official NFL jersey? Just for kicks...

Meerie

[attachment=1078]To mark the GATEWAY OF ENLIGHTENMENT: 12:12:12, an extract from Chapter 12 in my Tarot Deck book:
CARD 12/3 IN A READING:
When 12 appears you may feel as though you are in limbo, waiting for something big to happen. Well, you are, but it’s not a passive waiting, it’s more a pregnant pause, the ripening consciousness, poised to take flight. You need to let go, surrender and TRUST that the universe has everything in hand. By Surrendering and sacrificing the ego-self, one actually gains great power, divine will-power that can be expressed with master-ship through the 12.

Again, the emphasis is on balance, we have the symbol of the triangle, reflected to the 6, the Star of David, reflected to the 12-star, repeating the theme of As Above So Below, but also giving you a glimpse of the fabric underneath, the universal blueprint of light/consciousness, that wants to connect and commune with you now. If you have not heeded to the call to take time and listen to the inner voice yet, do it today, make time, and suspend your activities, even for just 1 hour. A walk by a lake or the ocean would be great, the reflective surface of water gives us a mirror image, a reversed perspective, something for us to mediate upon when the 12th card appears.

Let go of rigid thought-patterns and beliefs. Are you strung up in well-worn habits that retard your progress? Be honest and clear and think deeply about what motivates you. It is time to enter a new world where limiting beliefs do not exist.
The vibration of 12/3 encourages Idealism, it’s a time for thinking deeply and philosophizing about the nature of reality and how the world could be, should be. You need to spend time now diving deep down within yourself to find answers, you can bring to the surface world some rich pearls of wisdom to share with everyone when 12’s energy is resonant. 12, through the creative expression of the 3, compels you to share the gifts of your intuition and expansive imagination. You can see the bigger picture clearly through 12’s eyes, and you are here to express your visions.
A big transformation, a rebirth of consciousness is on the cards for you now, let go of expectations and let it happen. One thing for sure, life, and your perceptions of it will never be the same again! —
(12-11-2012, 02:20 PM)Meerie Wrote: [ -> ]

Lol...
and if someone can spare a moment and focus on warmth coming to Germany while doing the meditation tomorrow
that would be neat too.
Blush

Europe-Bring4th unite! BigSmile

Lol...
that would be neat too.
Blush

Meerie- I'm afraid that post-ascension we will only have tropical weather up to the 45th parallel. But still the weather should be nicer in Germany than it is now. BigSmile

Lol...
that would be neat too.
Blush
What temperature?

(12-11-2012, 02:20 PM)Tenet Nosce Wrote: [ -> ]

zen- After you ascend, would you mind manifesting your lightbody in the form of a sasquatch with Touchdown Jesus' head on top, and take a few pics of yourself bathing in the shower while wearing an Official NFL jersey? Just for kicks...
"awkwaarrd"
I'll have to find a quite place here at work. Hopefully it's not too busy
(12-11-2012, 02:20 PM)Tenet Nosce Wrote: [ -> ]zen- After you ascend, would you mind manifesting your lightbody in the form of a sasquatch with Touchdown Jesus' head on top, and take a few pics of yourself bathing in the shower while wearing an Official NFL jersey? Just for kicks...

lol why is zenmaster going to ascend into a 2D being? He's wonderful just the way he is.

Meerie

Lol Rie.
Zen and everyone else who wants to send warmth...
20° C would be fine.
Smile
Yeah Celsius, you heard me. Keep your Fahrenheit to yourself, folks.
Tongue
So many 12's today. 12/12/12. 12 days until my girlfriend arrives in here Australia and Bruce Springsteen tickets went on sale today at 12 Smile
Ok Meerie, got it... 20°F... lol

Meerie

(12-11-2012, 10:34 PM)Xradfl Wrote: [ -> ]I'll have to find a quite place here at work. Hopefully it's not too busy

I will be at work too, I thought I would just go outside for a couple mins and focus ...
maybe even before that date that is given which in my case is Paris time 1: 30, on 12:12 AM
Smile (nice numeric synchronicity)
Or maybe you can take a toilet break Smile

(12-12-2012, 02:58 AM)rie Wrote: [ -> ]Ok Meerie, got it... 20°F... lol

RIE!!!! no wonder I am freezing my ass off here!!!
Confused Sad Dodgy
OK so if this works and it's 20°C there please wear these shoes lol

Meerie

(12-12-2012, 04:09 AM)rie Wrote: [ -> ]OK so if this works and it's 20°C there please wear these shoes lol

(12-11-2012, 02:40 PM)Cyan Wrote: [ -> ]I think thats the prostitutes edition of the winter shoe. Designed to stop you from slipping when you're on all 4...

Moving right along.

Cool Angel

Meerie

rainbow bridge!!! yes!!!
Smile
Heart

Meerie

Now it is 12:12 here
You will definitely feel my energy in this meditation, I will partake. Smile
Love and light to all my brothers and sisters at this time of spiritual rejoicing.
(12-12-2012, 04:21 AM)Meerie Wrote: [ -> ]
(12-12-2012, 04:09 AM)rie Wrote: [ -> ]OK so if this works and it's 20°C there please wear these shoes lol

(12-11-2012, 02:40 PM)Cyan Wrote: [ -> ]I think thats the prostitutes edition of the winter shoe. Designed to stop you from slipping when you're on all 4...

Moving right along.

Cool Angel

*gently elbows Cyan* Angel
in Smile
lol

Mystery orb crash: 'It was like Armageddon'
http://www.thelocal.se/45012/20121212/#.UMlArXPjkkd

This was a great meditation! I'm thinking about using it on a regular basis. The imagery of taking the light from within and condensing it into a crayon was pretty genius.
I'm surprised to find Buenos Aires counted in! I wasn't aware of this. I just now realize the time-frame was set to 11:30 pm ART. I was off only by about 30-45 mins! I was going to meditate as usual tonight when I perceived a subtle (telepathic?) "nudge" about this 12/12/12 meditation. I felt strangely compelled/invited to participate. Anyway, I have joined you in tonight's meditation to assist in the bringing forth of 4th-density to this planet.
It was kinda tough doing it at work as the only place I wouldn't be disturbed was the MRI control room and even with my headphones on, I could hear the whirling of all the computers not the mention the giant magnet less than 10 feet away from me on the other side of the glass. Not sure if the magnetic field enhanced or disrupted it though.

All in all it was great but the ending was the best when I envisioned the planet being surrounded by the rainbow then sent into space. For a moment, I shot out into space into a hyperdrive type vision surrounded by the colors of the rainbow.