Bring4th

Full Version: The moment at the zero-point.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
So we are supposed to be at this event where timelines converge and doors open like never before. ( well at least never before for little me)

And here i am feeling this call of love and happiness and i want to go, i want to feel this journey.

But i am afraid, of not being as i am now, i am afraid of loosing what i call reality, i am afraid of forgetting.

It doesn't seem rational at first glance but it actually is, my animal self my constructed self wants to hold on on what is known and "safe".

I am writing this as a form of self reflection and release.

I am ok now with being positive as opposed to being negative, my lesson is not true non polarity, just a door where unconditional love is more central but it does not erase difference and energy poles of direction, it embraces it.

I don't have to analyse the negative, been there done that, now its time to let the negative be, where it belongs, and i be where i belong in unconditional love and harmonic thought.

I am of positive polarity and i am ok with the negative being what it is.

Meerie

oh is that today? The timelines converge?
Smile
Yesterday I was waiting for something, like a bit anxious and nervous the whole day.
Today I am simply excited and inside me every cell is vibrating and singing.
Might have to do with the lovely sunshine outside as well.
Smile
This whole period is, at least i feel that way, a couple years back it was all about facing your negative side and seeing what was hidden but now it's more about moving towards the "new world" so to speak.

Have a exciting day Meerie.