Bring4th

Full Version: A big month.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

Though I know many are talking about today and its significance I would like to state my personal benefits december has brought to me!

November was a very traumatic month for me both personally and spiritually as I was brought into a new situation where things were providing far to much catalyst at such an increased rate, I had applied most of this catalyst to the gradual shift taking place, and considered increased catalyst as a learning opportunity and took it all in, I was easily overwhelmed by said catalyst and had a go of spiritual strength in the times when my physical seemed to lack all things positive.

December came around and I made the decision to distance myself from said situation and proceeded to return to the previous environment that I had been in where I noticed a very large amount of spiritual growth and development. I lost friends, I made friends and most of all I learned.

Last week I did something I never thought I would actually do and jumped 12,000 ft out of a plane. This not only opened my eyes to how truly beautiful the creation is but also how insanely loved I truly am by the creator, this helped me open my eyes not only physically but spiritually and is leading me into the perfect stages to preform optimally in communication with my guides and further the opening of my third eye.

Lately I have constantly felt the sensation of my third eye being open, that subtle tingling that is often described when meditation is being preformed is something that has been continuously gracing me as of the beginning of December, I can't help but relate this to my initiation into my spirituality where my crown continuously graced me with the tingling sensation, but now I do not fear this sensation, I enjoy it and allow myself to take it as a sign that I am on the correct path.

Needless to say it is only 12-12-12 and this month has been a very big one for me. I sit in hope that others are feeling equally enlightened in this great period of spiritual growth and acceleration and may this 21'st be a GREAT day for all. This is not something to fear, it is something to come together and rejoice about! Let us finally unify as one gigantic vibration of love and light, as a conduit for infinite creator.

I love and adore you all, my brothers and sisters.
Namaste and Adonai.
[Image: 8kVYC.jpg?1]
It's amazing how far the internet meme has gone in shaping people's expectations.
Great to hear that you are feeling well, Observer. The picture you linked is amazing as well Smile
(12-12-2012, 02:06 PM)zenmaster Wrote: [ -> ]It's amazing how far the internet meme has gone in shaping people's expectations.

Though I cannot tell if this post is an insult to me or others it really wasnt an internet meme that shaped my expectation of this day my friend.

(12-12-2012, 02:13 PM)Oldern Wrote: [ -> ]Great to hear that you are feeling well, Observer. The picture you linked is amazing as well Smile

Thank you my dear friend!
I have missed your company!
Hope you are feeling equally well.

Meerie

Heart Smile :idea:
(12-12-2012, 02:18 PM)Observer Wrote: [ -> ]Thank you my dear friend!

Had to sort through some stuff, but at the end of the day, I am more creative than I ever was. And no matter what expectations one would put up for end of 2012, I am glad to see that all my friends and family are in a good spot - most of them has undergone some complete lifestyle change, or moved to a new house or got new jobs, and all of them seem to have changed their own situations for the better. For me, that is confirmation bias enough BigSmile
(12-12-2012, 02:21 PM)Oldern Wrote: [ -> ]
(12-12-2012, 02:18 PM)Observer Wrote: [ -> ]Thank you my dear friend!

Had to sort through some stuff, but at the end of the day, I am more creative than I ever was. And no matter what expectations one would put up for end of 2012, I am glad to see that all my friends and family are in a good spot - most of them has undergone some complete lifestyle change, or moved to a new house or got new jobs, and all of them seem to have changed their own situations for the better. For me, that is confirmation bias enough BigSmile

I noticed a very harsh period of catalyst throughout my closer friends and family which all shaped their lives in the end of the month last month into something positive. Perhaps to prepare for the growth this month? BigSmile
(12-12-2012, 02:06 PM)zenmaster Wrote: [ -> ]It's amazing how far the internet meme has gone in shaping people's expectations.

Agreed. Facebook, Google and YouTube have helped spread various "memes" (collective though-forms), including but not limited to: the 2012 Mayan Calendar meme (in both its "doom n' gloom end-of-the-world" version as well as it's more positively-oriented "spiritual ascension gateway" one), the zombie outbreak apocalypse meme, and the UFO sighting hysteria meme, among others.

12/12/12 has no inherent spiritual significance for the very simple reason that this date—the number synchronicity—is nothing but an arbitrary number based on an arbitrary numbering/measuring system (calendar). In an alternate/parallel reality this very same day may have been 12th of October of the year 2435 and be no different than any other day. Or it could have been called Gummy-bears, Chocolates and Teacups in Alice and Wonderland—or Teacups Teacups Teacups and it'd also be truly synchronous, wouldn't you say?

Furthermore, according to some people, our current Gregorian calendar is off by a few years. So maybe 12/12/12 already happened two years ago, or it hasn't even happened yet. And what if we had kept going with the Julian calendar instead of switching to the Gregorian one circa 1582? Wouldn't it be a completely different day today? Or what if we never had the AD/DC split? Would we be living in 2012 today or in 6012?

Makes you wonder, doesn't it?

So I agree with zen. And I agree with Ra in that events have no emotional charge in and of themselves—the charge is given unto them by the observer's action/reaction to the situation. This is no different. It is people that are giving the "spiritual charge," so to speak, to this particular date: just as one's thoughts affect one's immediate personal reality, so too collective thoughts affect reality at a collective, global scale.

The "collectiveness" of our present paradigm, shall we say, is simply a symptom of the very early phases of 4th-density.

I personally never cared about time and clocks and dates and arbitrary numbering measurements myself, which is why I am not terribly concerned with the ubiquitous December 21st 2012 either. In fact, I do not even celebrate my birthdays every year nor do I pay any attention to other arbitrary cultural holidays. However, this does not mean I do not perceive very noticeable energetic fluctuations surrounding particular dates and holidays. When people focus their thoughts and intention and even congregate at a particular space/time for a very specific purpose, the changes in the "energetic environment," shall we say, are very noticeable (either positively and negatively); especially when it's a widespread, massively collective event of global magnitude (i.e. Christmas, New Year, 9/11). So I am not saying this day (12/12/12) is utterly insignificant, I am simply saying people have collectively "agreed" to give this day a spiritually significant charge. This is why dates/events such as these "work." However, as with all things, the usefulness or degree of efficacy (speed and magnitude of result/manifestation) in every event or action depends on the strength/intensity of desire/will/intention behind the thoughts and beliefs, expectations, etc, of the individual/group behind it. In this sense, it is also largely demographic; that is, those for whom this day means nothing at all whatsoever will experience nothing significantly different than any other day whatsoever; those who expect otherwise, will experience something significant out of this specific date as a result.

I do concede that the phenomenon of synchronicity is a very powerful and useful catalyst (I've been getting 1:11 and 11:11 on digital clocks all year long, for example, and I didn't even "ask" for it).

As our friend Bashar would say, 12/12/12 is a "permission slip" to allow yourselves an opportunity to increase the planetary vibrations to aid in the planetary transition into 4D.

I would remind you: there is no time. (This does not negate, however, the fact that the rest of the population still endorses an agreed-upon arbitrary time-measuring system, which does have an effect on collective reality as a whole, of which I—as well as you—am an inherent part of.) And I can tell you from direct, personal experience that there is quite a huge difference between someone who lives life following schedules, meeting deadlines and living rigorously by the clock, and another one living his life in a more "atemporal" fashion! One yields a much more blissful life, the other one does not; I'm sure you can guess which one is which.

My suggestion is therefore this: if you want 4th-density NOW, live and act and think and behave and imagine as if you were living in 4th-density ALL-READY. Don't "wait" for it, don't wait for some thing to happen, or for a particular date to arrive.

Time is not the ultimate determinator: it is YOU.
Though I do resonate with what you have said I still stand to my original point that my expectation or hope for this date has nothing to do with internet memes.

In fact, I am not quite sure what initiated your positively oriented tangent. Tongue
(12-12-2012, 03:58 PM)Observer Wrote: [ -> ]Though I do resonate with what you have said I still stand to my original point that my expectation or hope for this date has nothing to do with internet memes.

Not directly, but perhaps indirectly! Tongue

(For example, even though I do not celebrate Christmas and I typically spend it alone by myself, it is nevertheless a very peaceful, beautiful day to me; without hopes or expectations, Christmas is notoriously blissful regardless.)

Quote:
In fact, I am not quite sure what initiated your positively oriented tangent. Tongue

zenmaster's comment. To which I replied to.
(12-12-2012, 04:37 PM)Siren Wrote: [ -> ]
(12-12-2012, 03:58 PM)Observer Wrote: [ -> ]Though I do resonate with what you have said I still stand to my original point that my expectation or hope for this date has nothing to do with internet memes.

Not directly, but perhaps indirectly! Tongue

(For example, even though I do not celebrate Christmas and I typically spend it alone by myself, it is nevertheless a very peaceful, beautiful day to me; without hopes or expectations, Christmas is notoriously blissful regardless.)

Quote:

zenmaster's comment. To which I replied to.

Fair enough my friend, well either way, a loving winter solstice to you dear sibling. Smile
... i need to re-read things... Tongue
I think there may be some confusion of the word "meme" as zenmaster is using it and "meme" as it is commonly used in online communities. Memes have come to be understood by many as an easily replicated, often juvenile joke. The true definition has more to do with how ideas spread throughout a culture. It is not a bad thing, and I agree with zenmaster, it is amazing.

I am glad to hear that you are having a good month so far and you no longer feel overwhelmed by catalyst Observer.
btw, awesome pic in the OP SmileSmile

Cyan

Oh oh, i read that it read "A big mouth. and i thought it was a super funny set up for a big feet where the big mouth is." was funny non the less.
(12-13-2012, 08:42 PM)xise Wrote: [ -> ]By the way, awesome pic in the OP SmileSmile

My all time favorite. Smile