Bring4th

Full Version: Unbalanced Violet Ray
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I just came across this quote again:

41.19 Wrote: Questioner: Thank you. In the session from the day before yesterday you mentioned variable speed of rotation or activity of energy centers. What did you mean by that?

Ra: I am Ra. Each energy center has a wide range of rotational speed or as you may see it more clearly in relation to color, brilliance. The more strongly the will of the entity concentrates upon and refines or purifies each energy center, the more brilliant or rotationally active each energy center will be. It is not necessary for the energy centers to be activated in order in the case of the self-aware entity. Thusly entities may have extremely brilliant energy centers while being quite unbalanced in their violet-ray aspect due to lack of attention paid to the totality of experience of the entity.

The key to balance may then be seen in the unstudied, spontaneous, and honest response of entities toward experiences, thus using experience to the utmost, then applying the balancing exercises and achieving the proper attitude for the most purified spectrum of energy center manifestation in violet ray. This is why the brilliance or rotational speed of the energy centers is not considered above the balanced aspect or violet-ray manifestation of an entity in regarding harvestability; for those entities which are unbalanced, especially as to the primary rays, will not be capable of sustaining the impact of the love and light of intelligent infinity to the extent necessary for harvest.

Anybody have some additional insight as to the balance/unbalance of the violet-ray? I had previously thought it was more like a passive readout of the state of the other energy centers.

Also...by "primary rays" are they referring to red, yellow, and blue? From this quote further down it would appear so, but this session jumps around a lot...

41.25 Wrote:Questioner: Why are the red, yellow, and blue energy centers called primary centers? I think from previous material I understand this, but is there some tracing of these primary colors back to intelligent infinity more profound than what you have given us?

Ra:
I am Ra. We cannot say what may seem profound to an entity. The red, yellow, and blue rays are primary because they signify activity of a primary nature.

Red ray is the foundation; orange ray the movement towards yellow ray which is the ray of self-awareness and interaction. Green ray is the movement through various experiences of energy exchanges having to do with compassion and all-forgiving love to the primary blue ray which is the first ray of radiation of self regardless of any actions from another.

The green-ray entity is ineffectual in the face of blockage from other-selves. The blue-ray entity is a co-Creator. This may perhaps simply be a restatement of previous activity, but if you consider the function of the Logos as representative of the Infinite Creator in effectuating the knowing of the Creator by the Creator you may perhaps see the steps by which this may be accomplished.
(12-13-2012, 10:43 AM)Tenet Nosce Wrote: [ -> ]I had previously thought it was more like a passive readout of the state of the other energy centers.

I don't see them saying anything different, just implying that the overall imbalanced readout indicates that the lower centers aren't in harmony with each other.
(12-13-2012, 10:43 AM)Tenet Nosce Wrote: [ -> ]Anybody have some additional insight as to the balance/unbalance of the violet-ray? I had previously thought it was more like a passive readout of the state of the other energy centers.

Yeah, I am also of an interpretation of the violet ray being an indicator of the whole, it is constant and is the mark, the register and the true vibration of an entity. Being a total sum of the vibratory level of an entity, it can not be manipulated as other energy centers, according to Ra, who furthermore says that it has no importance in the balancing of an entity. However, they did say that it "gives and takes in its own balance", whatever that might mean BigSmile

"It is as it will be, “balanced” or “imbalanced” has no meaning at this energy level, for it gives and takes in its own balance." (Ra, 15:12)

Tenet Nosce Wrote:Also...by "primary rays" are they referring to red, yellow, and blue? From this quote further down it would appear so, but this session jumps around a lot...

I am also of an impression that the primary energy centers are red, yellow and blue. "When green ray has been activated we find the third primary ray being able to begin potentiation. This is the first true spiritual ray in that all transfers are of an integrated mind/body/spirit nature. The blue ray seats the learning/teachings of the spirit in each density within the mind/body complex, animating the whole, communicating to others this entirety of beingness." (Ra, 39:10)

Did the quote that you posted in regards to the blue being a primary energy center confuse you in some way or made you to believe that the blue was not the primary energy center? In this Q/A for instance Ra speaks very clearly about the blue being the primary energy center, in my understanding. Or did I misunderstand something in your question?
The lower rays are activated and balanced in the course of 3D experience, according to personality biases. Violet ray is always the indicator of overall balance, regardless of work done in a particular incarnation.
(12-13-2012, 02:01 PM)Ankh Wrote: [ -> ]However, they did say that it "gives and takes in its own balance", whatever that might mean BigSmile

It can have blockage placed by belief. It is always balanced on its own, which is not the same as the flow of connective throughput to the rest of the chakra system.
(12-13-2012, 02:01 PM)Ankh Wrote: [ -> ]Did the quote that you posted in regards to the blue being a primary energy center confuse you in some way or made you to believe that the blue was not the primary energy center? In this Q/A for instance Ra speaks very clearly about the blue being the primary energy center, in my understanding. Or did I misunderstand something in your question?

No, it makes sense to me. I got confused as I read the quote as I was expecting them to say that red, orange, and yellow were primary rays- as in more foundational. But I see they are using the word primary in a different context.

This is interesting as it seems like a great deal of human activity at this time is focused heavily on yellow- and green-ray development. It would appear that the level of honesty needed for blue-ray activation is still largely in paucity where the general population is concerned.

I am "hoping" that with the advent of "full instreaming" it will, at the very least, become more apparent to people who are the liars, cheats, and swindlers of society. Then again, how can one recognize honesty in others if they are not honest themselves?

zenmaster- What do you think? Mere idle "hopes"? Or should we expect it shortly become easier for the masses to identify who are the truthtellers in society?
I think liars are often times better at perceiving truth by seeing that which not-truth/lies. For example innocent people are horrible liars, and horrible perceivers of what is truth/not-truth.

I think liars are simply distorted blue-rays.
(12-13-2012, 04:44 PM)Tenet Nosce Wrote: [ -> ]I am "hoping" that with the advent of "full instreaming" it will, at the very least, become more apparent to people who are the liars, cheats, and swindlers of society.

I am not sure of how exactly you mean, but is not more understanding approach to all other selves more characteristic for the new fourth density society? We all played our roles in this game of polarity on planet Earth, and if holding values of fourth density universal love, is not forgiving, understanding and freely given unconditional love that which are the true values of the new, "dawning", society?
I think as people learn to live from their heart, and engaging their green ray, they will automatically be able to sense whether others vibrate green as well. And although vibrating green does not preclude you from telling a mistruth or having a distorted blue ray, I think liars, cheats and swindlers do not vibrate green. I think those people would therefore be very obvious in 4D.
(12-13-2012, 04:44 PM)Tenet Nosce Wrote: [ -> ]zenmaster- What do you think? Mere idle "hopes"? Or should we expect it shortly become easier for the masses to identify who are the truthtellers in society?
I think it'd be more the case of (much) more readily recognizing or ascertaining the (unspoken) context from which we tend to determine any type of pretense.
(12-13-2012, 04:57 PM)Karl Wrote: [ -> ]I think liars are often times better at perceiving truth by seeing that which not-truth/lies. For example innocent people are horrible liars, and horrible perceivers of what is truth/not-truth.

I think liars are simply distorted blue-rays.

That is an interesting take! Thanks for sharing that, Karl
(12-13-2012, 08:00 PM)Ankh Wrote: [ -> ]
(12-13-2012, 04:44 PM)Tenet Nosce Wrote: [ -> ]I am "hoping" that with the advent of "full instreaming" it will, at the very least, become more apparent to people who are the liars, cheats, and swindlers of society.

I am not sure of how exactly you mean, but is not more understanding approach to all other selves more characteristic for the new fourth density society? We all played our roles in this game of polarity on planet Earth, and if holding values of fourth density universal love, is not forgiving, understanding and freely given unconditional love that which are the true values of the new, "dawning", society?

Yes, but "The green-ray entity is ineffectual in the face of blockage from other-selves. The blue-ray entity is a co-Creator."

Well I dunno about people in your neck of the woods, but based on recent election antics around the U.S., approximately half of the population can't tell when they're blatantly being lied to, and the approximate other half doesn't care. This is not the makings of a "new dawning society" whether or not there is a strong uptick in "universal love."

Love might be a universal solvent, but it alone will not solve all the problems of every day living. If we wish to build a new global society, people need to not only have forgiving and understanding attitudes toward one another, but we also need to know that the information we are communicating to one another is reliable, and that people can be counted upon to have integrity where their communications are concerned.

Or at the very least, that those who would choose to communicate with clear blue-ray are able to easily identify and associate with each other without having to wade through swamps of misinformation and BS or having to dodge political ploys at every turn.

In order to build a new world, we need conscious co-Creators, not just "shiny happy people holding hands." This is perhaps what Ra is referring to in the quote... the green energy center may be shining brightly, but it is the balance of the totality (violet-ray) which is most pertinent to harvestability.

Quote:for those entities which are unbalanced, especially as to the primary rays, will not be capable of sustaining the impact of the love and light of intelligent infinity to the extent necessary for harvest.

Since the primary rays are red, yellow, and blue it would appear from the above quote that activated green ray is not the sole requirement for graduation. If blue ray is yet unbalanced, the entity will not be able to withstand intelligent infinity.
(12-13-2012, 10:12 PM)zenmaster Wrote: [ -> ]
(12-13-2012, 04:44 PM)Tenet Nosce Wrote: [ -> ]zenmaster- What do you think? Mere idle "hopes"? Or should we expect it shortly become easier for the masses to identify who are the truthtellers in society?
I think it'd be more the case of (much) more readily recognizing or ascertaining the (unspoken) context from which we tend to determine any type of pretense.

That would be a most welcome change. Actually- if the only forthcoming change were simply that it became much more difficult to pass off disingenuousness that in itself would be revolutionary.
(12-13-2012, 04:57 PM)Karl Wrote: [ -> ]I think liars are simply distorted blue-rays.

Belief can be a way to lie to the self. This shuts off flow through the crown. With a fully blocked crown there is no real spiritual growth.
(12-13-2012, 08:31 PM)xise Wrote: [ -> ]I think as people learn to live from their heart, and engaging their green ray, they will automatically be able to sense whether others vibrate green as well. And although vibrating green does not preclude you from telling a mistruth or having a distorted blue ray, I think liars, cheats and swindlers do not vibrate green. I think those people would therefore be very obvious in 4D.

I agree that an activated green-ray should preclude outright fraudulent behavior. On the other hand, unbalance in that energy center seems to increase the tendency to idealize, eulogize, fairy tale-ize, or tell half-truths- sweeping uncomfortable aspects under the rug and things of that nature.
(12-13-2012, 11:17 PM)Tenet Nosce Wrote: [ -> ]...based on recent election antics around the U.S., approximately half of the population can't tell when they're blatantly being lied to, and the approximate other half doesn't care.

Would it matter in 4D, i.e. are we having elections, presidents and politics in fourth density?

Tenet Nosce Wrote:Love might be a universal solvent, but it alone will not solve all the problems of every day living.

You're right. Not when we are still in 3D.

Tenet Nosce Wrote:Or at the very least, that those who would choose to communicate with clear blue-ray are able to easily identify and associate with each other without having to wade through swamps of misinformation and BS or having to dodge political ploys at every turn.

In order to build a new world, we need conscious co-Creators, not just "shiny happy people holding hands." This is perhaps what Ra is referring to in the quote... the green energy center may be shining brightly, but it is the balance of the totality (violet-ray) which is most pertinent to harvestability.

Quote:for those entities which are unbalanced, especially as to the primary rays, will not be capable of sustaining the impact of the love and light of intelligent infinity to the extent necessary for harvest.

Since the primary rays are red, yellow, and blue it would appear from the above quote that activated green ray is not the sole requirement for graduation. If blue ray is yet unbalanced, the entity will not be able to withstand intelligent infinity.

You might be right, Tenet. I don't know such things. It's just that in my eyes, people who are screaming "love and light" while wanting to jail other selves using "an eye for an eye" technique, are still cought up in something else than the green ray. But you are also right in regards to this is still being a third density society, thus some actions towards these "liers, swindlers and cheats" might be taken. It's just that I don't see it as being congruent with a 4D society...
(12-14-2012, 03:51 AM)Ankh Wrote: [ -> ]Would it matter in 4D, i.e. are we having elections, presidents and politics in fourth density?

All of these things have their higher expressions. There is a process by which consensus is reached, and this apparently takes millions of years on average. People who can't tell when a man is lying to them on the television set are not immediately better off just because they are in fourth density.

Quote:You're right. Not when we are still in 3D.

Nor in any other density.

Quote:You might be right, Tenet. I don't know such things. It's just that in my eyes, people who are screaming "love and light" while wanting to jail other selves using "an eye for an eye" technique, are still cought up in something else than the green ray. But you are also right in regards to this is still being a third density society, thus some actions towards these "liers, swindlers and cheats" might be taken. It's just that I don't see it as being congruent with a 4D society...

How is this a response to what you quoted from my post? Huh BigSmile
(12-14-2012, 04:28 AM)Tenet Nosce Wrote: [ -> ]
Ankh Wrote:You might be right, Tenet. I don't know such things. It's just that in my eyes, people who are screaming "love and light" while wanting to jail other selves using "an eye for an eye" technique, are still cought up in something else than the green ray. But you are also right in regards to this is still being a third density society, thus some actions towards these "liers, swindlers and cheats" might be taken. It's just that I don't see it as being congruent with a 4D society...

How is this a response to what you quoted from my post? Huh BigSmile

Well, it made sense in my head. BigSmile

But speaking of that Ra quote that you mentioned in your previous post, about primary (blue) ray and if it is not being balanced then the entity will not be harvestable, it is interesting that in the below quote, they said:

Ra, 48:7 Wrote:Having accepted that an harvestable or nearly harvestable entity will be working from this green-ray springboard one may then posit that the experiences in the remainder of the incarnation will be focused upon activation of the primary blue ray of freely given communication, of indigo ray, that of freely shared intelligent energy, and if possible, moving through this gateway, the penetration of violet-ray intelligent infinity.

i.e. here, Ra is saying that (an already) harvestable entity may be focusing upon the activation of the primary blue ray...

But speaking to the topic of this thread, I found this quote of interest:

Ra Wrote:50.13 Questioner: Is it normal to get two simultaneous stimulations at once?

Ra: I am Ra. The most normal for the adept is the following: the indigo stimulation activating that great gateway into healing, magical work, prayerful attention, and the radiance of being; and the stimulation of the violet ray which is the spiritual giving and taking from and to Creator, from Creator to Creator.

The violet ray may not be manipulated, and it may not be important to the balancing of an entity, but it can be stimulated, in order to bring a "desirable configuration"... Maybe this is what Ra meant (among other things) when saying "for it (violet ray) gives and takes in its own balance"...
(12-14-2012, 03:51 AM)Ankh Wrote: [ -> ]It's just that in my eyes, people who are screaming "love and light" while wanting to jail other selves using "an eye for an eye" technique, are still cought up in something else than the green ray.

I'd say that's because there is still an amount of blue ray blockage. I think the most interesting aspect of that ray is the in-pouring quality. It is the communicator..it provides clarity about the "self"..whether that be personal, or "the other mind, the mass mind, and the infinite mind."

Notice how blue is referred to as the first spiritual ray. "This is the first true spiritual ray in that all transfers are of an integrated mind/body/spirit nature. The blue ray seats the learning/teachings of the spirit in each density within the mind/body complex, animating the whole, communicating to others this entirety of beingness."

So the blue ray is what allows one to make connections between the self and the whole, and break through the illusion. It is always providing information. I think it was said that wanderers have an above-average blue ray, which makes sense since there is quick spiritual growth.

Yet when you see even spiritual types that still have not made the connection between themselves and societal conditions as a whole (angry at the elites etc.), there is still an amount of blue blockage. "Those blocked in this area may have difficulty in grasping the spirit/mind complexes of its own entity and further difficulty in expressing such understandings of self."

This is also the reason why those who speak truths are seen as "dark", because the communication about the self is sensed to be threatening, offensive, and is rejected. "That out there has nothing to do with me."

(12-13-2012, 02:01 PM)Ankh Wrote: [ -> ]"...and takes in its own balance." (Ra, 15:12)

That's good to hear. I tend to be pretty harsh on myself, as if certain needs mean I'm not giving my all.
(12-14-2012, 05:22 AM)Ankh Wrote: [ -> ]Well, it made sense in my head. BigSmile

BigSmile I mean- I agree with what you said, but I wasn't suggesting we should "punish" these people in the first place.

Quote:i.e. here, Ra is saying that (an already) harvestable entity may be focusing upon the activation of the primary blue ray...

They also said, "or nearly harvestable." So this suggests that working from the green-ray springboard is not alone sufficient for graduation. If it were, then everybody working with green-ray would be harvestable. But, as we have been discussing in other threads, as the "springboard" green-ray activity naturally overflows into blue and indigo. Therefore, it takes an act of will to actively inhibit the "springboard" effect.

Quote:The violet ray may not be manipulated, and it may not be important to the balancing of an entity, but it can be stimulated, in order to bring a "desirable configuration"... Maybe this is what Ra meant (among other things) when saying "for it (violet ray) gives and takes in its own balance"...

Hmm. Sounds like they are saying that "stimulation" results from contemplation of Self as Creator, or Creator as Self.

(12-14-2012, 10:53 AM)Icaro Wrote: [ -> ]Yet when you see even spiritual types that still have not made the connection between themselves and societal conditions as a whole (angry at the elites etc.), there is still an amount of blue blockage. "Those blocked in this area may have difficulty in grasping the spirit/mind complexes of its own entity and further difficulty in expressing such understandings of self."

Exactly. But it is no secret to the spiritual seeker that the inner and outer conditions are connected.
The violet ray is put into balance when there is the realization of wholeness/completeness or unity between energy centers.

Ra was stating that some who focus more on simply each individual energy center more often than not begin to become distorted in their perception of self unity and entirety.