Bring4th

Full Version: Reverting to the orange ray
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Ra speaks very strongly of third density being social:

Ra, 83:10 Wrote:The third density is, by its very fiber, a societal one. There are societies wherever there are entities conscious of the self and conscious of other-selves and possessed with intelligence adequate to process information indicating the benefits of communal blending of energies.

We are more or less "forced" into dealing with each other:

Ra, 19:13 Wrote:Thus, the weakening of the physical vehicle, as you call it, was designed to distort entities towards a predisposition to deal with each other.

Why? So that our lessons can begin:

Ra, 19:13 Wrote:Thus, the lessons which approach a knowing of love can be begun.

And as Ra says later in the same quote, the quickest way to learn is to deal with other-selves.

The lessons of this density is to learn/teach love:

Ra, 85:16 Wrote:This density learns the lessons of love.

My point with this thread is that many of us (according to Ra), instead of proceeding into the green ray, revert into the orange ray, when dealing with the yellow ray:

Ra, 41:14 Wrote:In third density, at this time, those clinging to orange ray have a much more complex system of distortions through which orange ray is manifested. This is somewhat complicated. We shall endeavor to simplify.

The appropriate true color for third density is, as you have ascertained, yellow. However, the influences of the true color, green, acting upon yellow-ray entities have caused many entities to revert to the consideration of self rather than the stepping forward into consideration of other-self or green ray. This may not be seen to be of a negatively polarized nature, as the negatively polarized entity is working very intensively with the deepest manifestations of yellow-ray group energies, especially the manipulations of other-self for service to self. Those reverting to orange ray, and we may add these are many upon your plane at this time, are those who feel the vibrations of true color green and, therefore, respond by rejecting governmental and societal activities as such and seek once more the self.

However, not having developed the yellow ray properly so that it balances the personal vibratory rates of the entity, the entity then is faced with the task of further activation and balancing of the self in relation to the self, thus the orange-ray manifestations at this space/time nexus.

Thus true color orange is that which it is, without difference. However, the manifestations of this or any ray may be seen to be most various depending upon the vibratory levels and balances of the mind/body or mind/body/spirit complexes which are expressing these energies.

What I am trying to bring into attention here is this reverting that happens in our society where many of us go back into the orange ray, due not properly developed yellow ray, for further activation and balancing of the self instead of proceeding into the green ray. These people (and I am one of them) feel the vibrations of true color green, as Ra put it, but respond by rejecting societal (and governmental) activities and seek once more the self.

So what is this yellow ray then, which is undeveloped in this case? Well, Ra didn't talk much about it, but there is this:

Ra, 102:11 Wrote:Each entity must, in order to completely unblock yellow ray, love all which are in relationship to it, with hope only of the other-selves’ joy, peace, and comfort.

That's pretty much it. My mate also said that when dealing with the yellow ray one receives an opportunity to share the love and the light of One Infinite Creator. It very much resonated with me (if one of course does not revert back to the orange ray). There are many examples of this activity that I can name. To point out one, for instance, was when I once received a treatment from a dentist. He treated one tooth in an incorrect way and when another dentist took a look at it, at the same clinique, he could easily see the issue and that mistreatment. He said it plain out, that the treatment of that tooth was wrong, but the clinique still charged me for that mistreatment. So what did I do? Instead of pointing this out to the clinique and just asking them if I still should be paying for that mistreatment, I just went ahead and payed for the whole thing, in order for the whole issue to be dropped... Confused This pattern is in no way unique for me, and repeats itself over and over. In that yellow ray interaction, instead of seeking the green ray, I fell back into the orange ray. It is just now that I have consciously become aware of this process.

So this yellow ray... It is a so called primary energy center, because it signifies an activity of a primary nature. It is the ray of self-awareness and interaction (Ra, 41:25).

Why is it important? Because:

Ra, 15:12 Wrote:Questioner: How does an individual go about balancing himself? What is the first step?

Ra: I am Ra. The steps are only one; that is, an understanding of the energy centers which make up the mind/body/spirit complex. This understanding may be briefly summarized as follows. The first balancing is of the Malkuth, or Earth, vibratory energy complex, called the red-ray complex. An understanding and acceptance of this energy is fundamental. The next energy complex, which may be blocked is the emotional, or personal complex, also known as the orange-ray complex. This blockage will often demonstrate itself as personal eccentricities or distortions with regard to self-conscious understanding or acceptance of self.

The third blockage resembles most closely that which you have called ego. It is the yellow-ray or solar plexus center. Blockages in this center will often manifest as distortions towards power manipulation and other social behaviors concerning those close and those associated with the mind/body/spirit complex. Those with blockages in these first three energy centers, or nexi, will have continuing difficulties in ability to further their seeking of the Law of One.

So in order to completely unblock the yellow ray, one needs to "love all which are in relationship to it, with hope only of the other-selves’ joy, peace, and comfort". Hmpft... Ah, that's easy!! BigSmile

Any thoughts, guys?

Brittany

Having a friend pass away recently has made me realize how much of what I perceived to be "love" is actually "attachment." After Chuck's death I started getting paranoid every time I didn't hear from one of my friends for a few days. They must be dead, too. I had a serious freak-out in which I was SURE one of my friends had died, when he was perfectly fine and oblivious to my paranoia.

I eventually realized how distorted this train of thought was, and dug deep into this fear to realize that my true fear was that of abandonment. I use my friends and loved ones for self-validation. "Many people like me, therefore I must be a good person." If all my friends were to disappear, I would be left with only my own impression of myself, which is obviously still not one of confidence. Therefore that which I feel towards my friends is often an entirely selfish love, in which I see them as possessions which ornament my self-image. I feed from them, using their praise to sustain myself because I'm still not at the point of being able to look in the mirror and be okay with what I see. If that isn't reverting to orange ray, I don't know what is.

Finally I understand why I've experienced such tightness in my solar plexus for over a year now. It's actually a relief, to have the truth out there, so I can start working on the issue with less delusion. This means loving my friends because of who they are, not because of what they do for me. "Loving without expectation of anything in return." Other selves are capable of supporting me along my journey, but only I can choose to cross the threshold of self-acceptance and stand full in the light. It also means allowing myself to be myself around my friends instead of putting on a mask out of fear of rejection. This is much, much harder than I expected it to be, but at long last I think I'm discovering what true friendship actually is.
Quote:in order to completely unblock the yellow ray, one needs to "love all which are in relationship to it.

thers a common misconception about this little bit... what they mean with "block" is not equivalent with inactivity or "non functioning" of the said energy, but as a not letting energies reach the immediate NEXT center.

Figure i'll write a little something about the area in focus.

The solar plexus is inteligently selfish and clear-farsighted, not the same as loving.
Its societal (the twigging before leaf growth of a plant), activating, lightweight, self controlling, circulating bodily energies, focusing, concentrating, entertaining, clever, better at making choises and yields the ability to draw energy from the suns light.

Whilst "backing down to the orange ray" might be bad as it encompasses the inactivity of everything above, the orange ray in and of itself is a really fucking good thing to have.
Its divisions are the celiac and sacral plexus,
In the celiac you'll find a social (initial branchings of a plant) expert at translating thoughts into complex and fluid language, stress tolerance increasing, heavy, non-clumsy, endurance oriented energy which also gives you your pro-active immune defence and insulin.

Last but not least, Sacral... its the stem, from which all grows.
It increases your red blood cell count and gives you the "full/solid" hard yet soft/smooth feeling... increases your libido and gives you the ability to make light of heavy/tough things, isnt very organized/orderly, and dont forget the eufori of serotonin and becoming utterly silly.

Being void of a desire to take any part in the society and instead meditate / self-improve does not make you orange, it just means you're not very yellow.

These three above mentioned energies have very little to do with the negative polarity... dont be affraid of them, they would actualy make a cruel hearted being quite pleasant.. the two primary negatively polarizing energies/frequencies (~magenta) are undertones of the sacral area, they are manipulative, deadly, sharp, prideful/selfish, violent(if lacking self control), decieveing/elegant/luring, loudmouthed/preachy... and the even sharper, organized, precise, categorizing, serious/stiff, reducing libido (through which you may bypass the energies bloodred all the way up to blue completely, moving directly to the pineal gland).
yah, that is a very good catch Liet.

you will notice that Ra describes negatives as being extremely 'blocked' and yet able to draw upon immense reserves of power by this 'blockages' (see quotes on the Third Reich and sexual practices/deviancies)

also, you will note that a clear or open center does not mean that anything is flowing through it.

one can be entirely 'clear' in the chakras, and yet not have any crystallization or ability to do useful 'work' (energy transfers).

- -

you will notice this is people's use of the indigo ray/third eye. I have an open third eye, they claim! well, what can you do with it? can you channel, heal, teach??

- -

apologies for the tangent Ankh BigSmile
(12-13-2012, 02:59 PM)Ankh Wrote: [ -> ]My point with this thread is that many of us (according to Ra), instead of proceeding into the green ray, revert into the orange ray, when dealing with the yellow ray:

I have been pondering this today as well. Personally speaking, I feel like my energy centers have become activated in reverse. I tend to "retreat" back into blue and indigo while being more uncomfortable with yellow and orange.

Yellow- and orange-ray activities, to me, have always seemed as the "entrapments" of earth life. Getting overly identified with groups, or one's children, for example, seems to keep many people from working with the higher energy centers. I don't think it has to be that way, but where earth societies are concerned it is almost as if people with an activated blue-ray get marginalized where societal group activities are concerned.

For example, how many brutally honest people are able to ascend the "corporate ladder" or get elected to influential political positions?

Quote:These people (and I am one of them) feel the vibrations of true color green, as Ra put it, but respond by rejecting societal (and governmental) activities and seek once more the self.

Yes, that is what I was pondering... I tend to reject societal and governmental activities but on the other hand, I don't see myself reverting to yellow and orange ray, but rather blue and indigo. For example, making every effort to be self-sustainable so that way I am not a "drain" on group resources.

Ra, 102:11 Wrote:Each entity must, in order to completely unblock yellow ray, love all which are in relationship to it, with hope only of the other-selves’ joy, peace, and comfort.

Hmmm. That's a great find! I often wonder if I am blocked in yellow ray due to my general aversion to group activities, but if this is the guideline than I guess not. I don't really seek anything from loved ones, but simply wish for their well-being.

This also touches on what we were discussing here in the thread on negative polarity and sending love to others whom we are not in relationship with.

Quote:The third blockage resembles most closely that which you have called ego. It is the yellow-ray or solar plexus center. Blockages in this center will often manifest as distortions towards power manipulation and other social behaviors concerning those close and those associated with the mind/body/spirit complex. Those with blockages in these first three energy centers, or nexi, will have continuing difficulties in ability to further their seeking of the Law of One.

See... I have more of an aversion to being in positions of power and control. I much prefer to operate "behind the scenes" or "under the radar" and have little desire to control others. I thought maybe this was a yellow-ray blockage, but it seems like it is not..?

Quote:So in order to completely unblock the yellow ray, one needs to "love all which are in relationship to it, with hope only of the other-selves’ joy, peace, and comfort". Hmpft... Ah, that's easy!! BigSmile

Yeah... easy peasy! Maybe we are too critical of ourselves...
Very valuable post. I believe now that I also revert to orange regularly. I also do the same thing, Ankh, when pressed into "sticky" situations. So I need to stop doing that if I am to grow in yellow ray.

This was something "working" in the background of my thoughts but hadn't become a fully formed thought. Glad you hastened this process.
(12-13-2012, 02:59 PM)Ankh Wrote: [ -> ]

Funny, I thought about this exact quote today. What does it mean to completely unblock yellow-ray? It means that every lesson of yellow-ray has been learned, and the entity is free to pass into green-ray territory.

To move back to orange-ray would mean that the ability to socialize and see oneself as a member of a group is weakened. Perhaps still grasping the concept of green-ray, yet having no power to fuel the practicing of it. One CAN however stay out of society, given that appropriate attention is given to the yellow-ray chakras, maintaining their continued crystallization. Then the entity can move freely between socializing and solitude.
(12-13-2012, 05:33 PM)Aureus Wrote: [ -> ]One CAN however stay out of society, given that appropriate attention is given to the yellow-ray chakras, maintaining their continued crystallization. Then the entity can move freely between socializing and solitude.

Activity level of the lower few energies are generaly determined by rotational speed, not crystalization... if your solar plexus "uncrystalize", ur in seriously deep s***.
(12-13-2012, 03:48 PM)Brittany Lynn Wrote: [ -> ]If that isn't reverting to orange ray, I don't know what is.

I view this "reverting into the orange ray" in the similar way in my case, that is falling back to issues that have to do with the self when having yellow ray interactions.

(12-13-2012, 04:14 PM)plenum Wrote: [ -> ]apologies for the tangent Ankh BigSmile

No worries, plenum. Chat on! Smile

(12-13-2012, 05:04 PM)Tenet Nosce Wrote: [ -> ]I have been pondering this today as well. Personally speaking, I feel like my energy centers have become activated in reverse. I tend to "retreat" back into blue and indigo while being more uncomfortable with yellow and orange.

Yellow- and orange-ray activities, to me, have always seemed as the "entrapments" of earth life. Getting overly identified with groups, or one's children, for example, seems to keep many people from working with the higher energy centers. I don't think it has to be that way, but where earth societies are concerned it is almost as if people with an activated blue-ray get marginalized where societal group activities are concerned.

Um... Blue ray is a ray of radiation of self and freely given communication. And indigo ray is the ray of awareness of the Creator and freely shared intelligent energy. Doesn't sound like retreat to me! BigSmile

Anywho, I was more thinking of reverting back into the the orange ray in terms of having to deal once again with the self instead of proceeding into the green ray when having yellow ray interactions with friends, family and work for instance, and not orange/yellow ray issues being "entrapments", i.e. getting overly identified with groups, children etc...

Tenet Nosce Wrote:For example, how many brutally honest people are able to ascend the "corporate ladder" or get elected to influential political positions?

"Corporate ladder" and elected influential political positions are, and correct me if I am wrong which I might be, more of a service to self oriented nature than service to others oriented? At least when you (general you, not personal you) are trying to climb that ladder, right? And in my thinking, in this kind of environment, you can not be honest...?

Tenet Nosce Wrote:Yes, that is what I was pondering... I tend to reject societal and governmental activities but on the other hand, I don't see myself reverting to yellow and orange ray, but rather blue and indigo. For example, making every effort to be self-sustainable so that way I am not a "drain" on group resources.

Um... "making effort to be self-sustainable" is the property of blue and indigo rays?

Tenet Nosce Wrote:I much prefer to operate "behind the scenes" or "under the radar" and have little desire to control others. I thought maybe this was a yellow-ray blockage, but it seems like it is not..?

I don't know. It depends on what exactly you mean when you say that you prefer to "operate behind the scenes" and the analysis of this desire.

Tenet Nosce Wrote:
Ankh Wrote:So in order to completely unblock the yellow ray, one needs to "love all which are in relationship to it, with hope only of the other-selves’ joy, peace, and comfort". Hmpft... Ah, that's easy!! BigSmile

Yeah... easy peasy! Maybe we are too critical of ourselves...

LOL!!

Yeah... Maybe we are reverting into the orange ray instead of proceeding into the green one? BigSmile
(12-14-2012, 04:40 AM)Ankh Wrote: [ -> ]Um... Blue ray is a ray of radiation of self and freely given communication. And indigo ray is the ray of awareness of the Creator and freely shared intelligent energy. Doesn't sound like retreat to me! BigSmile

Well like I said, it feels like the reverse to me. Like working from the top down.

Quote:"Corporate ladder" and elected influential political positions are, and correct me if I am wrong which I might be, more of a service to self oriented nature than service to others oriented? At least when you (general you, not personal you) are trying to climb that ladder, right? And in my thinking, in this kind of environment, you can not be honest...?

Well yes, that's part of the problem. Those who display the most honesty are least likely to end up in leadership positions.
(12-14-2012, 04:59 AM)Tenet Nosce Wrote: [ -> ]Well yes, that's part of the problem. Those who display the most honesty are least likely to end up in leadership positions.
Not true of course. You are confusing leadership with domination.
(12-14-2012, 02:15 PM)zenmaster Wrote: [ -> ]
(12-14-2012, 04:59 AM)Tenet Nosce Wrote: [ -> ]Well yes, that's part of the problem. Those who display the most honesty are least likely to end up in leadership positions.
Not true of course. You are confusing leadership with domination.

Eh?
Domineering = Pushing people, being followed by people = leadership
Hey Ankh.

You seem to be someone who is actually learn/teaching the Law of One and you quote very well.

I am glad you posted this, because I wouldn't've looked for it myself and it is very interesting and relevant!!!

BigSmile
As I read that it seems my last message kind of upset the momentum slightly.

(12-13-2012, 05:04 PM)Tenet Nosce Wrote: [ -> ]See... I have more of an aversion to being in positions of power and control. I much prefer to operate "behind the scenes" or "under the radar" and have little desire to control others. I thought maybe this was a yellow-ray blockage, but it seems like it is not..?

You know Tenet, I had exactly the same idea once, EXACTLY. But now I am less like that in the mind and am trying to move the rest of me into coherence. (Without fanaticism or ego.)

I think a lot about the differences between service to others and service to self. I think service to others do often claim attention, and don't work behind the scenes so much. When you meet them they are 'radiant' and give of themselves freely. (Which leans toward the other person/ people having attention on them.)

I am wondering whether there is something for me that relates to this area. I haven't been volunteering even though I have thought for a short while I should do so. Also, it seems that the negative polarity has effectively created worse blocks in this area for people at least in England, by rising school fees, so people can't get into higher education. Or get jobs.

(12-14-2012, 04:40 AM)Ankh Wrote: [ -> ]"Corporate ladder" and elected influential political positions are, and correct me if I am wrong which I might be, more of a service to self oriented nature than service to others oriented? At least when you (general you, not personal you) are trying to climb that ladder, right? And in my thinking, in this kind of environment, you can not be honest...?

I haven't had much experience of work, a few years in a supermarket, nothing more, but having once read the comment section in a guardian article, some of what goes on in the corporate ladder sounds very STS. Firstly, in several organisations, the successes of the workers are claimed by those above them. Secondly, managers like to keep their good workers below them so they get the credit for their work, while promoting the bad workers so they don't have to take responsibility for them. Thirdly, the good workers fix problems before management become aware of them, while the bad workers make a massive fuss over a tiny problem they fix.

Anyway, I'm sure that is a feature of those self centered industries. Can't imagine you would get the same thing in an area such as nursing or teaching. Where the good workers patients survive and the bad workers do not. No amount of fuss over the tiny successes is going to help there. The patient is dead. The children don't know their arithmetic.

In regards to reverting to 'orange ray'. I wonder what sort of polarity drinking alcohol would be considered as, since drinking a lot of alcohol is I would think in almost all cases an orange ray behaviour, which disables yellow and green ray. I read that Bob Dylan himself couldn't write any music while he was consuming a lot of alcohol.

Cyan

Children not learning math shows up 10 years later not when the bad teacher is there, best doctors refuse patients because of a decline in "mortality for best doctors" rates include lowering wages (quite common).

Far as I can tell, the only real way out of this is by doing our best and slowly evolving.
Just found this interesting quote:

Ra, 40:11 Wrote:The vibratory nature of your environment is true color, green. This is at this time heavily over-woven with the orange ray of planetary consciousness.
This morning I found out that I am now permanently hired at my work, that I am now one of the permanent employees at my job. My first reaction was that something so heavy lifted from my shoulders that I wanted to fly. Finally! After 3-4 years of uncertainity and fears, I am now finally permanently hired! I didn't even expect that this first reaction would be so intense and strong in terms of light and joy.

Well... This reaction didn't last long! Shortly after this reaction, there came dark, dark heaviness, and I felt in a very intensive way, and still do, being unworthy of this position, of this employment! There came images and thoughts and emotions in my mind, one after one, of why I was unworthy of this position too. I wanted to cry!

So, no - I still can't proceed into the green ray, and still revert into the orange ray. DAMN!

This is so sad, and brings me so much suffering... I so much want to dwell in the green ray - in a stable and steady way. I would even give up all proceeding into any other higher rays, as long as I would just reach the green one, and stay there (always)! No other ray is more important or desirable by me than this one. But nope!...

Sorry guys, I am just so depressed right now... And this moment should be of light and joy!
Don't worry, be happy!

Also, what kind of work?

Melissa

It's ok to feel crappy Ankh, that's what I usually tell myself when I think I 'should' feel/be joyful. I hope you'll celebrate it anyway, when this is cleared Smile Congratulations!
all things come to pass my friend
Quote:33.8 Questioner: Thank you. Then from this I would extrapolate to the conjecture, I will say, that the orientation in mind of the entity is the only thing that is of any consequence at all. The physical catalyst that he experiences, regardless of what is happening about him, will be a function strictly of his orientation in mind. I will use as an example [example deleted] this being a statement of the orientation in mind governing the catalyst. Is this correct?
Ra: I am Ra. We prefer not to use any well-known examples, sayings, or adages in our communications to you due to the tremendous amount of distortion which any well-known saying has undergone. Therefore, we may answer the first part of your query asking that you delete the example. It is completely true to the best of our knowledge that the orientation or polarization of the mind/body/spirit complex is cause of the perceptions generated by each entity. Thus a scene may be observed in your grocery store. The entity ahead of self may be without sufficient funds. One entity may then take this opportunity to steal. Another may take this opportunity to feel itself a failure. Another may unconcernedly remove the least necessary items, pay for what it can, and go about its business. The one behind the self, observing, may feel compassion, may feel an insult because of standing next to a poverty-stricken person, may feel generosity, may feel indifference.

Do you now see the analogies in a more appropriate manner?
Quote:65.12 Questioner: Then each of the Wanderers here acts as a function of the biases he has developed in any way he sees fit to communicate or simply be in his polarity to aid the total consciousness of the planet. Is there any, shall I say, more physical way that he aids in— what I mean is, do the vibrations somehow add, just as electrical polarity or charging a battery or something? Does that also aid the planet, just the physical presence of the Wanderers?
Ra: I am Ra. This is correct and the mechanism is precisely as you state. We intended this meaning in the second portion of our previous answer.

You may, at this time, note that as with any entities, each Wanderer has its unique abilities, biases, and specialties so that from each portion of each density represented among the Wanderers comes an array of pre-incarnative talents which then may be expressed upon this plane which you now experience so that each Wanderer, in offering itself before incarnation, has some special service to offer in addition to the doubling effect of planetary love and light and the basic function of serving as beacon or shepherd.

Thus there are those of fifth density whose abilities to express wisdom are great. There are fourth- and sixth-density Wanderers whose ability to serve as, shall we say, passive radiators or broadcasters of love and love/light are immense. There are many others whose talents brought into this density are quite varied.

Thus Wanderers have three basic functions once the forgetting is penetrated, the first two being basic, the tertiary one being unique to that particular mind/body/spirit complex.

We may note at this point while you ponder the possibility/probability vortices that although you have many, many items which cause distress and thus offer seeking and service opportunities, there is always one container in that store of peace, love, light, and joy. This vortex may be very small, but to turn one’s back upon it is to forget the infinite possibilities of the present moment. Could your planet polarize towards harmony in one fine, strong moment of inspiration? Yes, my friends. It is not probable; but it is ever possible.
Thank you, dear ones. Smile

ChickenInSpace, I work as a nurse.
(11-25-2013, 09:13 AM)Melissa Wrote: [ -> ]It's ok to feel crappy Ankh, that's what I usually tell myself when I think I 'should' feel/be joyful. I hope you'll celebrate it anyway, when this is cleared Smile Congratulations!

Thank you. This means a lot to me as well that it's ok to feel crappy. The past comes back at times, and even though I've forgiven myself for everything, it sometimes is bothersome. But I feel great now. It's easy for me to live in green ray when I'm all by myself in the comfort of home, but when dealing with other people I tend to revert back to orange and yellow. Sometimes my yellow is very dense.

Melissa

(11-25-2013, 01:04 PM)Gemini Wolf Wrote: [ -> ]
(11-25-2013, 09:13 AM)Melissa Wrote: [ -> ]It's ok to feel crappy Ankh, that's what I usually tell myself when I think I 'should' feel/be joyful. I hope you'll celebrate it anyway, when this is cleared Smile Congratulations!

Thank you. This means a lot to me as well that it's ok to feel crappy. The past comes back at times, and even though I've forgiven myself for everything, it sometimes is bothersome. But I feel great now. It's easy for me to live in green ray when I'm all by myself in the comfort of home, but when dealing with other people I tend to revert back to orange and yellow. Sometimes my yellow is very dense.

Same here, though I'm not sure what you mean by saying your yellow is very dense?
I find it extremely difficult to stay centered when I'm around others who may not have a positive outlook on life, since I've been mirroring people as long as I can remember. But when I'm around positive/gentle people, or by myself, I sometimes feel like I'm flourishing.
I feel a lot of pressure in my solar plexus at times. That's what I meant by a dense yellow. It's difficult for me too to stay centered when I'm around negative people.
Wonderful thread! Loving the thoughts and the sharing of information. I will do my best to share what I have learned concerning the matter.

My entire life has been one big yellow battle. At first I hated myself...felt worthless Then, I was infatuated with myself, thought I was the hottest s*** there was. Now I am fairly well balanced concerning the yellow and my humility and nobility is very equal.

Yellow.
Male
Fire
Ego
Power/Ability
Confidence
Identity
Physical
Self awareness
Strength
Honor
Responsability
Humility / Nobility

Quote:Ankh: This morning I found out that I am now permanently hired at my work, that I am now one of the permanent employees at my job. My first reaction was that something so heavy lifted from my shoulders that I wanted to fly. Finally! After 3-4 years of uncertainity and fears, I am now finally permanently hired! I didn't even expect that this first reaction would be so intense and strong in terms of light and joy.

Well... This reaction didn't last long! Shortly after this reaction, there came dark, dark heaviness, and I felt in a very intensive way, and still do, being unworthy of this position, of this employment! There came images and thoughts and emotions in my mind, one after one, of why I was unworthy of this position too. I wanted to cry!

Notice how Ankh felt a "relief" after the thought of "worthiness upon power" was bestowed? Then, shortly afterwards, feeling overwhelmed/unworthy by the responsibility, his mind kept throwing different thoughts at him and thus resorting back to orange. I can best describe this with an analogy of shooting thousands of volts of energy into a 9volt battery and the battery going haywire. If the battery was strengthened over the years and ready for this energy, the energy would be directed accordingly.

Yellow is ultimately self awareness. It is the Choice. The choice of STO, and STS lies within. Realization of this power and knowing you are worthy of such can be scary. Usually because we do not want to admit the very fact that we are, by nature, Gods. The brighter the yellow, the more honor/responsibility there is.

This energy cycle element is fire. Fire can either shine BRIGHT and burn out(this is what we call a power trip, if you've done cocaine you know what I mean), or barely burn at all at die. What you want is ultimately a balanced, glowing, ember type state..or a candle. Energy that is there to flame with the air of love when needed, and revert back to its humility at the same time.
The yellow is your lightsaber. What you do with it is up to you.

Remember to "let go"...Relax. Don't stress it maneeee Smile

Do not love through the yellow. Allow love to pass through it but to be expressed through the green. Loving through the yellow would ultimately be conditional love because it is ego based.

Since this yellow ray is related to the physical in nature The value of breath work and meditation can not be stressed enough concerning this matter Many times if I feel a blockage happening within the yellow, I can breath through it and thus balance it without reverting back to orange.

Be humble, for you are made of earth. Be noble, for you are made of stars
Orange ray worthiness is a major theme for me too, Ankh, esp during times of transitions. It's not as emotionally charged experience as before but it's very strong.
When I've touched on the gateway to intelligent infinity in the past, it sometimes sparked some orange ray unworthiness. I knew I touched on it when I felt unconditional love in my heart for the first and only time. I know for sure I touched on it once, maybe more.
Ankh, I feel for you my friend! I'm wondering, though -- it seems like you expect the reversion into orange ray to be the permanent state rather than the light and joy. Couldn't the heaviness and unworthiness be just as fleeting, and might you not ultimately balance them, too?

Bat

Yellow ray activation is something i need to work on a little more i guess. I have friends, a job and online communities like this, so i guess i am getting some type of activation. My hopes are to be of greater service to others in these groups until i reach the point of opening the green ray and spring-boarding as Ra called it to the higher centers.

In regards to the orange Ra, i think almost have the self acceptance aspect down but i am still in the process of finding a balance between self acceptance the need to change some of my personal negative aspects in order to better serve others than my self.
Pages: 1 2