Bring4th

Full Version: Questions about "the dark side"
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi all!

I've been lurking around this forum for a while and finally decided to join you guys.

My first post here might sound a bit negative, but these are some topics that I feel are very important for me to get some opinions on, to be able to continue releasing my fear and focus on helping and loving others, which is what I beneath all these distractions am trying to do.

About 3-4 years ago I started to wake up/open up to different conspiracy theories, starting with 9/11 and continuing with global warming, "Illuminati", the ruling elite and so on. I also watched a lot of David Icke and other similar, then stumbled upon David Wilcock. I think I've touched most of it.

It's been really hard to cope with all of this, especially since I can't really discuss it in depth with anyone around me. I've learned more and more not to take anything as a complete truth, because I feel as though there is disinfo out there. In one way this made it even worse, people saying Icke is disinfo, Wilcock is disinfo and so on. I also followed a lot of Wilcocks "insiders" who said stuff that never came true and that just drained me of energy and hope.

Many times it all just felt so hopeless and at the same time like living some kind of "double life" since my friends and family aren't at all in to this kind of stuff, I've always felt very different. It might have been a year and a half ago that I ran into the Ra Material, never really reading it all through but reading portions of it that to me felt very true. After that I came to the Cassiopea site, that brought a lot of fearful content and then I stopped researching these things for a while.

I have to admit that at one point this autumn I even fell into some of the more dogmatic christian conspiracy sites, not really buying in to it but thinking that there might be something to some of it and got very frightened for a while. It was like a huge struggle with my fear for several weeks. It actually hurt a lot in my heart and chest physically. Subjects like what is from god and what is from the devil/lucifer/satan or "demonic" or whatever. Essentially some people think that all other than christianity is from satan, like "new age", kundalini, yoga, chakras, channeling, spirit guides, "UFOs are actually demons" you name it. I cannot at all understand how I for a while could let this bother me so, since it had never done so before and I've allways been interested in the paranormal. It feels very silly and unreal to me, almost as if I suffered from some kind of "psychic attack" from something(I don't belive that is the case but just to describe the feeling)

I've through the years also run into a lot of stuff like satanism, luciferianism among the elite, people claiming to have communicated with "satan" sold their souls or whatever. Another thing I've researched alot is Near-death-experiences. In very few cases there are examples of very "christian" near-death-experiences where the experiencer is told about the devil and his demons or what you want to call it. I'm a little surpriced that the Ra material doesn't cover more of these topics about lucifer, since I feel it explains many other things so well. Since the fearful weeks I've let go of it, but I still feel like it sort of prevents me from continuing my spiritual journey. A part of me feels that so much of the Ra-material resonates with me, but another part is afraid to maybe once more being lied to or whatever. Not ever being able to know what of it is true and what might be negatively influenced. I'm also very interested in Buddhism/buddha, Taoism, the teachings of Jesus not included in the bible and so on. There is so much positive loving material that I want to study, but some kind of fear is holding me back a little.

Sorry for the long post but I will try to form some questions that I would love to get your opinions on.

1. Do you think there exists an entity like Lucifer/Devil/Satan? Or is it a "soul group" like what the hidden hand describes?

2. What is the connection between the Orion group and this entity/group (If it exists)?

3. What are demons? Are demons part of the Orion group?

4. All the gods that have been spoken about in different mythologies, what are they? Who/what are people whorsipping?

5. Do you think it's possible to "sell your soul" to any of these "groups" entities, the way many people describe? Or have a "pact" or what you will call it.

I want to make it clear that I am not a dogmatic christian or anything like that, I just feel the need to research these things for some reason, probably to be able to release my fears. Maybe some of you have had similar questions at one time.

Also I hope my english is understandable.
I'm sure someone will answer your specific questions, but it helps to learn to think, trust, and discern spiritual matters with your heart. Embrace love, compassion, and operating with an open heart in your day to day life, and interaction with one another, and you will find your fear naturally diminish as you learn to trust your spiritual guidance system that is your heart.
(12-13-2012, 08:28 PM)Daniel_ Wrote: [ -> ]Many times it all just felt so hopeless and at the same time like living some kind of "double life" since my friends and family aren't at all in to this kind of stuff, I've always felt very different.

Welcome to the club, my friend. For what it's worth, I am publicly known for claiming to be a unicorn. No, really. Everyone knows me as "Unicorn" at work. If that's not living a double-life, then I don't know what is! (I do get to shoot rainbow-eyelasers, though; thereby bringing much joy to my fellow siblings—inasmuch as they allow it, granted.)

Quote:Essentially some people think that all other than christianity is from satan, like "new age", kundalini, yoga, chakras, channeling, spirit guides, "UFOs are actually demons" you name it.

You can assess any source, entity or material by its degree of love, acceptance and understanding towards self, other-selves, the Creator, and the the entirety of Its Creation (including the good, the bad, and the ugly). It's quite simple, really: if it stirs fear or anxiety in your heart rather than unconditional love you can safely assume it's negative-source material.

Quote:I've learned more and more not to take anything as a complete truth, because I feel as though there is disinfo out there.
Quote:A part of me feels that so much of the Ra-material resonates with me, but another part is afraid to maybe once more being lied to or whatever.

Yes, there is plenty of disinformation out there (both accidental and deliberate). And there comes the time when one must look in rather than out for answers, guidance and inspiration. Perhaps this is the time? I know it's been over-repeated a trillion times already, but my suggestion is this: MED-I-TATE on it. That is the single most important advice I can give you right now.

That being said I will now proceed to answer your questions as clearly and simply as possible.

Quote:1. Do you think there exists an entity like Lucifer/Devil/Satan? Or is it a "soul group" like what the hidden hand describes?

To give you a short answer: yes, they exist; not as a single entity as portrayed by the Bible, but as a group-complex entity. Additionally, I would suggest consideration that those known as Lucifer may be different than the Devil/Satan personage.

Quote:2. What is the connection between the Orion group and this entity/group (If it exists)?

Broadly-speaking, the connection that all of these entities share is this: they have the same interests (that is, they are oriented towards service-to-self).

Quote:3. What are demons? Are demons part of the Orion group?

It depends. By what I've gathered from various accounts as well as personal experience, a "demon" fits the 4th/5th-density negative entity profile. Though some alleged "demons" are often 3rd-density discarnate entities (human-beings) native to this planetary sphere.

Quote:4. All the gods that have been spoken about in different mythologies, what are they? Who/what are people whorsipping?

That's a very open-ended question, and there is no clear-cut answer. Among this multitude of "gods" we may find a mish-mash of 4th-density "extraterrestrial" entities (of varied origin) mixed up with the people's fears and hopes projected into anthropomorphic paternal figures of authority ("big daddy in the sky"). Other "gods" were simply archetypes representing qualities of the Creator distorted by human mental/spiritual distortions. Other "gods" have been the local solar entity (the Sun).

In most cases people were worshiping fear. In fewer cases people were praising the light/love of the Creator in its Sun body manifestation.

Quote:5. Do you think it's possible to "sell your soul" to any of these "groups" entities, the way many people describe? Or have a "pact" or what you will call it.

Pacts, covenants, alliances, yes, definitely. It is based on a master/slave relationship, in which the negative initiate or adept enters a sort of binding-contract with a more powerful negative 4th density teacher (or 5D in some cases). It's sort of a "formal" pledging to do the master's will in exchange for the means, position and opportunity to rule those below him (3rd density human-beings).

We have more "down-to-earth" examples of this among 3rd-density entities as well, as in the military-industrial complex, or the various highly-compartmentalized secret societies (all of which connects to higher "extra-planetary" outsources anyway).

Ultimately, there is only ONE of us here, so the notion of "selling" your soul to yourself is somewhat... humorous, to say the least.

If you have any further questions, don't hesitate to ask.
i'd say thought forms play some part in answering questions 1-4
(12-13-2012, 08:28 PM)Daniel_ Wrote: [ -> ]Hi all!

Hi Daniel!

I can identify with much of what you have written here. Believe it or not you might be at an advantage here as it has taken me about fifteen years to sort through all this morass of information. I will try to nutshell-ize it for you so you don't have to waste as much time. BigSmile

Part of the fear- or resistance- you are feeling may be due to the awareness, on a subconscious level that none of this stuff you are researching actually matters. The "danger" you feel around these subjects is that, in investigating them, you might get drawn away from the primary purpose of your incarnation- which likely has something more to do with the expression of love and faith, rather than deep knowledge about cosmology and "conspiracies."

There is no harm in studying these things when we keep it in more of the context of "entertainment" however when it starts to feel too "intense" that is a sure sign we are losing sight of the simpler, and more important, aspects of living.

Quote:Sorry for the long post but I will try to form some questions that I would love to get your opinions on.

An exercise you may find instructive is to meditate upon this statement of the Law of One, and then attempt to apply it to your own questions:

1.6 Wrote:In truth there is no right or wrong. There is no polarity for all will be, as you would say, reconciled at some point in your dance through the mind/body/spirit complex which you amuse yourself by distorting in various ways at this time. This distortion is not in any case necessary. It is chosen by each of you as an alternative to understanding the complete unity of thought which binds all things. You are not speaking of similar or somewhat like entities or things. You are every thing, every being, every emotion, every event, every situation. You are unity. You are infinity. You are love/light, light/love. You are. This is the Law of One.

Nevertheless, I will take my own obtuse stab at these:

Quote:1. Do you think there exists an entity like Lucifer/Devil/Satan? Or is it a "soul group" like what the hidden hand describes?

There is only one identity, and it exists at all levels. Think Russian Doll sets. At the core of each is the One Infinite Creator. Out at the surface it could appear as anything. What appears as "evil" to us is often those aspects of the Creator which lay outside our personal concept of benevolence.

In this case of Lucifer/Devil/Satan we have somewhat cohesive energies strewn across several densities of the Creation, i.e the "Father's many mansions." What binds these energies together is the seeking of control over other-selves. But in other ways they can be wildly different. When we layer on top of that all the distorted thought/forms that humanity as built up around these names, we find that the question starts to become pointless, even absurd.

Why spend our time contemplating the identity of others, when we could be contemplating our own?

Quote:2. What is the connection between the Orion group and this entity/group (If it exists)?

All things are connected. But it is difficult to say much more than this. In my opinion, there doesn't appear to be one coordinated effort toward control of other-selves, but rather each seeks to capitalize on groundwork laid by others with different intentions. Among those seeking control, executing a coordinated plan is particularly problematic.

Quote:3. What are demons? Are demons part of the Orion group?

I think demons and angels are both forms of programmable intelligence. It is difficult to exactly say what is the difference between them. The "angels" of one religion are the "demons" of another.

Quote:4. All the gods that have been spoken about in different mythologies, what are they? Who/what are people whorsipping?

At first, thought/forms. Later on, it appears that actual entities were involved. These were the "sky gods." It's not clear whether they were physical in the sense that we think of ourselves.

Quote:5. Do you think it's possible to "sell your soul" to any of these "groups" entities, the way many people describe? Or have a "pact" or what you will call it.

The remedy for bondage is forgiveness. As above, so below.

Quote:Also I hope my english is understandable.

I wasn't able to discern that it isn't your first language. Smile
(12-13-2012, 08:28 PM)Daniel_ Wrote: [ -> ]1. Do you think there exists an entity like Lucifer/Devil/Satan? Or is it a "soul group" like what the hidden hand describes?

There is no unified source of evil. The "luciferean consciousness" could be described as the consciousness of all those souls participating in this Grand Illusion we find ourselves in. We are the beings who have become subjected to the fall from grace, so to speak. We haven't really fallen from grace, but we are the portion of Source that desired to explore finity.

(12-13-2012, 08:28 PM)Daniel_ Wrote: [ -> ]2. What is the connection between the Orion group and this entity/group (If it exists)?

They are also beings who participated in the exploration of finity, and physical expression. However, the Orion group revels in this exploration of finity and physical expression. They seek to enhance or revel in the illusion, while positive polarity seeks to transcend the illusion.

(12-13-2012, 08:28 PM)Daniel_ Wrote: [ -> ]3. What are demons? Are demons part of the Orion group?

You might describe a "demon" as a being that does not have a physical body yet is highly negatively polarized or has an otherwise destructive intent to those who are positively polarized. But definitions are subjective, so it might mean something very different to say a Christian for example.

(12-13-2012, 08:28 PM)Daniel_ Wrote: [ -> ]4. All the gods that have been spoken about in different mythologies, what are they? Who/what are people whorsipping?

Different aspects of the creator. The creator is ALL. Sometimes extraterrestrials playing the role of "gods". Sometimes delusions or superstition.

(12-13-2012, 08:28 PM)Daniel_ Wrote: [ -> ]5. Do you think it's possible to "sell your soul" to any of these "groups" entities, the way many people describe? Or have a "pact" or what you will call it.

Only through allegiance. But allegiance can be recalled at any time.
Hello Daniel! Welcome to B4 BigSmile

(12-13-2012, 08:28 PM)Daniel_ Wrote: [ -> ]A part of me feels that so much of the Ra-material resonates with me, but another part is afraid to maybe once more being lied to or whatever. Not ever being able to know what of it is true and what might be negatively influenced.

I understand you're apprehensiveness in opening you're self up for more "outside" knowledge. I remember when I was at that point.. "How do I know this is true??"
Well my answer to that is: trust you're feelings. You maybe at a point where this sounds difficult or foolish. Yet this is my conclusion, how to know if something is true to me. Intellect will be ever expanding but feelings/intuition is in my experience something "higher". Like tapping to the "source" which knows all.
What is given to you is perfect, but gets distorted as emotions/intuition can be hard to understand. It all depends upon us, how well thy instrument is tuned BigSmile
Life is full of distractions and so is ones mind if not disciplined/focused.

Understand why you feel how you feel, when you read/see/experience something. If you find the roots for them, you will lessen distortion in thy head.
When you have seemingly found out all within you're current understanding. You will have an easier time differentiating which feeling comes from you're earthly self and which from the higher self.

I perceive this as the path of STO (service to others), as such these thoughts are for such road. What I mean by higher is feelings like "giving, sharing, caring, compassion..". To care about others more then you're self, sums it up.
Read/watch to you're hearts content of things which spark you're interest but be aware what you feel and why. Then trust your heart Heart

All right I will have a STAB! at the questions with me thoughts BigSmile

(12-13-2012, 08:28 PM)Daniel_ Wrote: [ -> ]1. Do you think there exists an entity like Lucifer/Devil/Satan? Or is it a "soul group" like what the hidden hand describes?

Like an entity? Yes. Is it a soul group as HH describes? Yes.
But I think the one here, has been distorted by opinions too much. As to how it/they really are I can only guess.

(12-13-2012, 08:28 PM)Daniel_ Wrote: [ -> ]2. What is the connection between the Orion group and this entity/group (If it exists)?

Not that knowledgeable in the interplanetary, but I find myself resonating with anagogy-s answer at a level. Is satan an entity/soul group or something els. Depending on what one believes what satan is, could I give an answer. I think all 3 are true, but the truth is between the 3 or outside of it BigSmile

(12-13-2012, 08:28 PM)Daniel_ Wrote: [ -> ]3. What are demons? Are demons part of the Orion group?

A man who beats his wife, could be defined as a demon by one. The deeds of cruelty could be seen as demonic. Many politicians could be seen as demons, carrying mask of kindness and spilling words of honey while caring little for those whom they are meant.
What one thinks is a demon, is one, as one thinks it, so it is, in one's perception of things.

(12-13-2012, 08:28 PM)Daniel_ Wrote: [ -> ]4. All the gods that have been spoken about in different mythologies, what are they? Who/what are people whorsipping?

1. Some entity played god, visiting someone receptive and giving them "commands"/ideas. 2. Beings more advanced in the way of material things/spiritual way trying to force their will up on us or guide us. 3. Made up gods by man for different purposes. 4. Misunderstood teacher, perceived as gods. 5...
It goes on and on, just a few thoughts I had at this moment. Take you're pick, in my eyes they are all true.

(12-13-2012, 08:28 PM)Daniel_ Wrote: [ -> ]5. Do you think it's possible to "sell your soul" to any of these "groups" entities, the way many people describe? Or have a "pact" or what you will call it.

I think this one easy to answer (thank you Jesus! BigSmile) In my understanding, there is not a way to "bind" you, what you give has to be from you're own free will. You have to "chain" you're self, as no other way is possible to such who offer it. Those on such path may deceive one by number of ways/means but in the end. Do you buy it?

Take what resonates, feels like a fresh breeze and leave the rest, contemplate why it is so. Or don't all is well either way Smile

Love and light Heart
It's easy to get lost in a jungle of information. My advice would be put the books down, switch off your computer, go find a quiet place to sit and your answers will come to you. If you desire answers as strongly as I think you do, you need only look within.

What you're embarking on is spiritual journey. What you describe as "fear" holding you back from further studies, sounds to me like.. indecision on which way to move forward, on account of not knowing where you are. You have a spiritual compass within that will point you in the appropriate direction. Every thing you read is like a map that can take you to one place or another. With the aid of a map, you could jump in a tall ship attempt to sail across the oceans, but unless you know how to use your compass, who knows what port you might find yourself docked.

Welcome to the forum.
(12-14-2012, 03:41 AM)Tenet Nosce Wrote: [ -> ]

Hi Daniel!

I can identify with much of what you have written here. Believe it or not you might be at an advantage here as it has taken me about fifteen years to sort through all this morass of information. I will try to nutshell-ize it for you so you don't have to waste as much time. BigSmile

Part of the fear- or resistance- you are feeling may be due to the awareness, on a subconscious level that none of this stuff you are researching actually matters. The "danger" you feel around these subjects is that, in investigating them, you might get drawn away from the primary purpose of your incarnation- which likely has something more to do with the expression of love and faith, rather than deep knowledge about cosmology and "conspiracies."

There is no harm in studying these things when we keep it in more of the context of "entertainment" however when it starts to feel too "intense" that is a sure sign we are losing sight of the simpler, and more important, aspects of living.

I second TN's wisdom.

I've been lurking around this forum for a while and finally decided to join you guys.

Welcome!

(12-13-2012, 08:28 PM)Daniel_ Wrote: [ -> ]My first post here might sound a bit negative, but these are some topics that I feel are very important for me to get some opinions on, to be able to continue releasing my fear and focus on helping and loving others, which is what I beneath all these distractions am trying to do.

You are in good company! Many of us have had similar fears and questions at times. Some of us will offer our experiences and opinions. Please use whatever resonates and discard anything that doesn't, or anything that increases fear.

(12-13-2012, 08:28 PM)Daniel_ Wrote: [ -> ]About 3-4 years ago I started to wake up/open up to different conspiracy theories, starting with 9/11 and continuing with global warming, "Illuminati", the ruling elite and so on. I also watched a lot of David Icke and other similar, then stumbled upon David Wilcock. I think I've touched most of it.

I did exactly the same thing! The deeper I dug, the deeper the rabbit hole got!

I finally realized that by digging so deeply, I was actually helping to create the very hole I was trying to get to the bottom of!

So I quit digging.

That's not to say that there isn't any value at all to being aware of some of those conspiracy theories. 911 is a good example. Since it was fairly recent, and because there is still so much fear and violence being perpetrated as a result of that Big Lie, I think it's important to wake people up to it...mainly so they'll quit supporting the violence.

Other examples of conspiracies that could yield some benefits if brought to mainstream awareness are fluoride, vaccinations, chemo, etc. Why? Because people are still being harmed by those lies.

But beyond that, it can become counterproductive. I don't think we really need to know all the intricacies of how the negative elite operates. Delving too deeply into that stuff can drag one down.

So, a good rule of thumb is: Is raising awareness of this particular lie/conspiracy constructive? Will it help others if this lie is brought to light? or will it just create fear?

If there is a constructive benefit, then yes, bring it to awareness. Lives can be saved, suffering lessened, by awakening people to the chemo scam or the vaccination scam. But what benefit is there in knowing the details of how the illuminati operate in their private meetings? Such details are useless and just evoke fear, with nothing gained.

(12-13-2012, 08:28 PM)Daniel_ Wrote: [ -> ]people saying Icke is disinfo, Wilcock is disinfo and so on. I also followed a lot of Wilcocks "insiders" who said stuff that never came true and that just drained me of energy and hope.

The same thing happened to me! It got very confusing.

(12-13-2012, 08:28 PM)Daniel_ Wrote: [ -> ]I came to the Cassiopea site, that brought a lot of fearful content

I thought the same about that.

(12-13-2012, 08:28 PM)Daniel_ Wrote: [ -> ]I have to admit that at one point this autumn I even fell into some of the more dogmatic christian conspiracy sites, not really buying in to it but thinking that there might be something to some of it and got very frightened for a while. It was like a huge struggle with my fear for several weeks. It actually hurt a lot in my heart and chest physically. Subjects like what is from god and what is from the devil/lucifer/satan or "demonic" or whatever. Essentially some people think that all other than christianity is from satan, like "new age", kundalini, yoga, chakras, channeling, spirit guides, "UFOs are actually demons" you name it. I cannot at all understand how I for a while could let this bother me so, since it had never done so before and I've allways been interested in the paranormal. It feels very silly and unreal to me, almost as if I suffered from some kind of "psychic attack" from something(I don't belive that is the case but just to describe the feeling)

It may very well have been a psychic attack. I was a Christian for 23 years, then got into New Age stuff, but it took a few years for my doubts and fears to subside about my new beliefs. The fears instilled in me by Christianity took a long time to release.

On several occasions, well-intentioned, fundamentalist Christians tried to convince me that everything I was doing, from acupuncture to vegetarianism, and everything in between, as all 'satanic' and I was being 'deceived by the devil.' That is laughable now, of course, but at the time, I got confused.

At one point, many years after I had left such fears behind, I actually heard a voice praying for me to come back to the Bible. For about an hour or so, I couldn't figure out where this sudden fear was coming from. The next day I learned that a well-intentioned 'friend' had been praying for me to come back to Christianity. I interpreted her 'prayers' as black magick, because it was against my will, and she knew it. She had asked me previously and I had said no, not interested, I am fine, but she was very insistent.

There is a huge amount of fear in the Abrahamic religions, and we know from Ra that there was a negative influence in those religions. It makes perfect sense to me now, but when I was first reading the Law of One, before I trusted it, when I was exploring, as you are now, I felt a sense of peace and clarity from reading it, that I had never gotten from any other source, including the Bible.

Actually, right before I read the Law of One, I had already concluded that the Bible could not possibly be "the word of God" because of all the evil in it. The old testament is full of genocide, wars, slavery, incest, rape, infanticide, blood sacrifice, and other creepy stuff. All supposedly "commanded by God." What kind of God is that???

So it was reading the Bible that turned me away from the Bible.

Then, shortly afterwards, I discovered the Law of One and realized that my instincts about the Bible were confirmed.

I have utmost respect for Jesus, of course, but it is the old testament that I dislike, and most of that fear you are experiencing from your Christian friends is rooted in the old testament. Jesus was all about "casting out fear" love, peace, forgiveness and healing.

I find the Law of One to be in alignment with the teachings of Jesus, but have absolutely rejected the fear-based old testament and any beliefs associated with it.

I have even concluded that the real purpose of books such as the Bible, and the various religions, is to present us with love and fear, so that we may choose.

(12-13-2012, 08:28 PM)Daniel_ Wrote: [ -> ]I've through the years also run into a lot of stuff like satanism, luciferianism among the elite, people claiming to have communicated with "satan" sold their souls or whatever. Another thing I've researched alot is Near-death-experiences. In very few cases there are examples of very "christian" near-death-experiences where the experiencer is told about the devil and his demons or what you want to call it.

They saw what they expected to see. Buddhists' near-death experiences are quite different.

Thai NDE
Quote:I climbed these stairs and found myself in the judgment hall of Yama's palace. I knew that they were ready to judge me for my sins. A giant rooster appeared who told Yama that I had killed him. He emphasized that I had tried to kill him again and again. The rooster said that he remembered me exactly. An entire flock of roosters also appeared and testified that I had killed them, as well. I remembered my actions, and I had to admit that the roosters had told the truth. Yama said that I had committed many sins, and sentenced me to many rebirths both as a chicken, and many other kinds of birds. After these births, I would then be reborn as an angelic being (Thevada) due to my having performed meritorious actions many times. After Yama was finished reading my sentence, he commanded a Yamatoot to take me to the place were I was to receive additional punishments. But, quite suddenly, an enormous turtle appeared. It screamed at Yama, saying "don't take him; he Is a good human, and he should be allowed to live." Yama asked the turtle " what did he do to help you?" The turtle answered. "Long ago, I almost died because another of these humans wanted to eat me. This man prevented him, and so, I was able to live out my life." Yama asked the turtle if he had any evidence. The turtle asked to be turned upside down, and told Yama to look at his underside where he would see where the man had carved his name so many years ago.

Yama saw the mans name was there just as the turtle had said, and believed the turtle's story. Yama announced that he was canceling the sentence, and told me that when I revived, I was to take a vow not to kill any living thing. He said that it was especially bad to kill animals because they had to live through so many lives in order to be reborn as humans. "Love the animals", he said, "as you love yourself".

I asked Yama: "what kind of meritorious actions must I perform in order to be reborn in your kingdom. As I came in, I saw your treasures, which are very great, and very beautiful". Yama answered, saying "You should build a temple. This will create a great deal of merit for you. You will then be reborn in my realm". Then Yama ordered one of the Yamatoots to take me to see the souls of those waiting to be reborn. I was taken to a beautiful garden, where they all lived. They wore the most beautiful clothes. I felt that they were so happy. I asked the Yamatoot, who was now acting as my guide, who they were. He said that they were going to be reborn on the earth. Their fortunate condition here was because they were without sin. I asked "will they be angels?" The Yamatoot answered that it was so. I then asked him to take me to see the Lord Buddha. I told him that I needed to see the Buddha. The Yamatoot looked up at the sky and pointed. "That big star," he said, "is the Lord Buddha, and all the little stars are the other enlightened ones: those who have followed the Dharma to the end. I'm afraid that you won't be able to see the Buddha in any other form. You are not pure enough." The Yamatoot then took me home, and I then revived.

Quite different from the Christian NDE, eh? Apparently the archetypal energies will manifest according to the person's cultural/religious biases. Christians may see angels or Jesus (or 'satan'), Buddhists may see Yamatoots, etc.

(12-13-2012, 08:28 PM)Daniel_ Wrote: [ -> ]I'm a little surpriced that the Ra material doesn't cover more of these topics about lucifer,

Ra covered only those topics initiated by Don, the questioner.

(12-13-2012, 08:28 PM)Daniel_ Wrote: [ -> ]A part of me feels that so much of the Ra-material resonates with me, but another part is afraid to maybe once more being lied to or whatever. Not ever being able to know what of it is true and what might be negatively influenced. I'm also very interested in Buddhism/buddha, Taoism, the teachings of Jesus not included in the bible and so on. There is so much positive loving material that I want to study, but some kind of fear is holding me back a little.

I felt the same way, and finally decided to follow the adage "judge a tree by its fruit" (there is some good in the Bible, haha!)

I realized that it didn't really matter what was literally 'true' as long as it bore good fruit. It didn't matter whether the details of Jesus' life happened exactly that way, or whether we live one life or many lives. What mattered was the present moment...finding love, joy, forgiveness, and compassion. Opening the heart. Knowledge is secondary.

I think there is an enormous amount of evidence suggesting that negative entities do indeed exist. But is there one chief demon, 'satan' who rules over all the others, as in the Biblical depiction? Nah. I've often marveled at how Christians really believe in 2 'gods' - They seem to put 'satan' on equal footing as 'God' so there is this constant battle between the 'good' God and the 'bad' God.

Early Christian church leaders attached the negative image of evil to an existing Pagan god, Pan, who is benevolent. They did this to frighten the Pagans into converting to Christianity.

So is there really an evil 'god' with horns and a tail? Only in the sense that it's become a thought-form, because so many people believe in it.

People perceive STS entities (such as those from Orion) in various forms, according to their cultural/religious beliefs.

Demon is just a religious term for an STS entity that's not incarnate (in physical form).

These are people's perceptions of various aspects of the One Infinite Creator.

No, not permanently. One could agree to a pact, but always has the power to end the agreement. The negatives just try to frighten the victim into thinking it's permanent, and maintain power and control that way. As soon as the 'victim' realizes s/he has the power to be free, s/he IS free! It is only the fear that keeps one in bondage. Release the fear, and the bonds are broken...there is no pact that can keep one in bondage, except fear.

And since negative entities lie and cheat anyway, if one realized they'd made a pact with a negative entity, how could it be binding? Since the negatives don't even recognize virtues like honor, honesty, keeping one's word, etc. They just want the victim to think s/he is stuck, and remain fearful.

Each person is ultimately in charge of his/her own soul and can always change his choices and agreements. The idea of having sold one's soul is a fear tactic used by STS entities...they feed on fear!

Forgiveness breaks the cycle of karma. And, as a great Master once said, "perfect love casts out fear." So the solution is always love and forgiveness...that is the ticket out of any bad situation. All the masters and sages of all the world's religions all agree on that!

NO pact can withstand the power of love and forgiveness.

(12-13-2012, 08:28 PM)Daniel_ Wrote: [ -> ]I want to make it clear that I am not a dogmatic christian or anything like that, I just feel the need to research these things for some reason, probably to be able to release my fears. Maybe some of you have had similar questions at one time.

Your English is fine! Smile

PS. You might find Carla's radio show helpful as you sort all this out. She is a Christian mystic, and has managed to reconcile her Christianity with the Law of One. I interview her and Jim every Friday evening. I invite you to join us! Your questions are welcome on the show!

Carla and Jim's radio show
(12-14-2012, 03:56 AM)anagogy Wrote: [ -> ]

They are also beings who participated in the exploration of finity, and physical expression. However, the Orion group revels in this exploration of finity and physical expression. They seek to enhance or revel in the illusion, while positive polarity seeks to transcend the illusion.

I think that negative beings, while within 3D, seek to transcend this illusion just as much as positive beings do. Negative beings in the higher densities act upon third density in a much different way than they do while within it. They use the confusion of third density to their utmost advantage.

I had thought I remembered reading about the Orion group having a unique or anomalous quality in that they seek only to conquer planetary other-selves and revel in the amassing of as much power and pleasure as possible, rather than setting them selves "upon the road to wisdom by exploring the dimensions of love of self and understanding of self" as is the normal focus for fourth density negative beings. (The majority of the Orion group is 4th density, with "very, very few fifth-density Orion members")

However, I just read through all of the instances where "Orion" is mentioned in the Ra Material, and I did not find anything speaking of Orion being in that way. Maybe Q'uo said it?

I did find the following quotes about the function of the Orion group, which seem to suggest that our theory regarding them reveling in illusion is incorrect:
Quote:11.18 Questioner: Then we have crusaders from Orion coming to this planet for mind control purposes. How do they do this?

Ra: As all, they follow the Law of One observing free will. Contact is made with those who call. Those then upon the planetary sphere act much as do you to disseminate the attitudes and philosophy of their particular understanding of the Law of One which is service to self. These become the elite. Through these, the attempt begins to create a condition whereby the remainder of the planetary entities are enslaved by their own free will.

Quote:11.31 Questioner: I don’t know if this is a short question or not, so we can save it till next time, but my question is, why do the crusaders from Orion do this? (They were speaking of Orion entities penetrating quarantine and disseminating information.) What is their ultimate objective? This is probably too long to answer.

Ra: I am Ra. This is not too long to answer. To serve the self is to serve all. The service of the self, when seen in this perspective, requires an ever-expanding use of the energies of others for manipulation to the benefit of the self with distortion towards power.
First of all, thanks a lot all of you, this was more helpful than you can imagine. Very interesting to hear your stories and opinions.
I've read all replies several times. This is really helping me to move away from the fear. Think I will go back to meditating and as you say try to look inside for answers.

I might post some follow up questions in this thread. One question I have right now is about thought forms. I haven't really understood what it means, so if anyone could give me an eaxplanation I would really apreciate it.
(12-14-2012, 07:16 PM)Bring4th_Monica Wrote: [ -> ]I did exactly the same thing! The deeper I dug, the deeper the rabbit hole got!

I finally realized that by digging so deeply, I was actually helping to create the very hole I was trying to get to the bottom of!

So I quit digging.

That's not to say that there isn't any value at all to being aware of some of those conspiracy theories. 911 is a good example. Since it was fairly recent, and because there is still so much fear and violence being perpetrated as a result of that Big Lie, I think it's important to wake people up to it...mainly so they'll quit supporting the violence.

Other examples of conspiracies that could yield some benefits if brought to mainstream awareness are fluoride, vaccinations, chemo, etc. Why? Because people are still being harmed by those lies.

But beyond that, it can become counterproductive. I don't think we really need to know all the intricacies of how the negative elite operates. Delving too deeply into that stuff can drag one down.

So, a good rule of thumb is: Is raising awareness of this particular lie/conspiracy constructive? Will it help others if this lie is brought to light? or will it just create fear?

If there is a constructive benefit, then yes, bring it to awareness. Lives can be saved, suffering lessened, by awakening people to the chemo scam or the vaccination scam. But what benefit is there in knowing the details of how the illuminati operate in their private meetings? Such details are useless and just evoke fear, with nothing gained.

This sounds a lot like what I've been experiencing. I'm not really free from it, but I've left most of it behind, for example I will never watch another Alex Jones movie or anything like that Smile I do think though that learning about 9/11 was an important wake up for me, that led me to learning things that I wouldn't have been able to take in otherwise.

I do find it frustrating some times when some of these topics are discussed though. For example when talking about war in the middle east or "terrorism". It's just har to discuss it with people who still just believe in MSM. Another thing that makes me sad is the huge amount of fear that is pumped out to children about global warming. I try to just sneek in some bits of thoughtful information without creating a big debate. But I'm really trying not to research conspiracies so much anymore. Though now a days I'm very interested in the spirtual side of it, I believe that can help one understand the "lower conspiracies" so to speak.

(12-14-2012, 07:16 PM)Bring4th_Monica Wrote: [ -> ]There is a huge amount of fear in the Abrahamic religions, and we know from Ra that there was a negative influence in those religions. It makes perfect sense to me now, but when I was first reading the Law of One, before I trusted it, when I was exploring, as you are now, I felt a sense of peace and clarity from reading it, that I had never gotten from any other source, including the Bible.

Actually, right before I read the Law of One, I had already concluded that the Bible could not possibly be "the word of God" because of all the evil in it. The old testament is full of genocide, wars, slavery, incest, rape, infanticide, blood sacrifice, and other creepy stuff. All supposedly "commanded by God." What kind of God is that???

So it was reading the Bible that turned me away from the Bible.

Then, shortly afterwards, I discovered the Law of One and realized that my instincts about the Bible were confirmed.

I have utmost respect for Jesus, of course, but it is the old testament that I dislike, and most of that fear you are experiencing from your Christian friends is rooted in the old testament. Jesus was all about "casting out fear" love, peace, forgiveness and healing.

I find the Law of One to be in alignment with the teachings of Jesus, but have absolutely rejected the fear-based old testament and any beliefs associated with it.

I have even concluded that the real purpose of books such as the Bible, and the various religions, is to present us with love and fear, so that we may choose.

I haven't really been so interested in the bible earlier, I wasn't really raised very religiously (and actually don't have so many near christian friends) but this recent year I studied some of it. I can't really see how the old and new testament can even be part of the same book either. Additionally I think there is a lot of fear in the new testament as well all though not as much. And also I think it's interesting to read the other gospels, for example Thomas, that's so different, maybe reminding more of LOO. Seems to me like a lot was both added and left out of the new testament. As you can see, one part of me has come to a lot of conclusions. It's just that other fear based doubt that says "what if it's not true?" that I need to work on.

(12-14-2012, 07:16 PM)Bring4th_Monica Wrote: [ -> ]They saw what they expected to see. Buddhists' near-death experiences are quite different.

Thai NDE
Quote:I climbed these stairs and found myself in the judgment hall of Yama's palace. I knew that they were ready to judge me for my sins. A giant rooster appeared who told Yama that I had killed him. He emphasized that I had tried to kill him again and again. The rooster said that he remembered me exactly. An entire flock of roosters also appeared and testified that I had killed them, as well. I remembered my actions, and I had to admit that the roosters had told the truth. Yama said that I had committed many sins, and sentenced me to many rebirths both as a chicken, and many other kinds of birds. After these births, I would then be reborn as an angelic being (Thevada) due to my having performed meritorious actions many times. After Yama was finished reading my sentence, he commanded a Yamatoot to take me to the place were I was to receive additional punishments. But, quite suddenly, an enormous turtle appeared. It screamed at Yama, saying "don't take him; he Is a good human, and he should be allowed to live." Yama asked the turtle " what did he do to help you?" The turtle answered. "Long ago, I almost died because another of these humans wanted to eat me. This man prevented him, and so, I was able to live out my life." Yama asked the turtle if he had any evidence. The turtle asked to be turned upside down, and told Yama to look at his underside where he would see where the man had carved his name so many years ago.

Yama saw the mans name was there just as the turtle had said, and believed the turtle's story. Yama announced that he was canceling the sentence, and told me that when I revived, I was to take a vow not to kill any living thing. He said that it was especially bad to kill animals because they had to live through so many lives in order to be reborn as humans. "Love the animals", he said, "as you love yourself".

I asked Yama: "what kind of meritorious actions must I perform in order to be reborn in your kingdom. As I came in, I saw your treasures, which are very great, and very beautiful". Yama answered, saying "You should build a temple. This will create a great deal of merit for you. You will then be reborn in my realm". Then Yama ordered one of the Yamatoots to take me to see the souls of those waiting to be reborn. I was taken to a beautiful garden, where they all lived. They wore the most beautiful clothes. I felt that they were so happy. I asked the Yamatoot, who was now acting as my guide, who they were. He said that they were going to be reborn on the earth. Their fortunate condition here was because they were without sin. I asked "will they be angels?" The Yamatoot answered that it was so. I then asked him to take me to see the Lord Buddha. I told him that I needed to see the Buddha. The Yamatoot looked up at the sky and pointed. "That big star," he said, "is the Lord Buddha, and all the little stars are the other enlightened ones: those who have followed the Dharma to the end. I'm afraid that you won't be able to see the Buddha in any other form. You are not pure enough." The Yamatoot then took me home, and I then revived.

Quite different from the Christian NDE, eh? Apparently the archetypal energies will manifest according to the person's cultural/religious biases. Christians may see angels or Jesus (or 'satan'), Buddhists may see Yamatoots, etc.

That's interesting, I think I might have actually read this one before. I like to think that when people have NDEs, that the veil is lifted and they see stuff clearly, because most of them are not this way, most people come back from the experience less religious and more "spiritual". But then there are these few exceptions, that makes it more confusing. But I think you are right. But maybe it's not only that they see what they expect to see, maybe sometimes also what they need to se?

Thanks again for your help!
(12-14-2012, 03:41 AM)Tenet Nosce Wrote: [ -> ]Hi Daniel!

I think you are right. Thanks for the wisdom! It is just that right now I feel a big need for spirituality in my life and for understanding the reason why we are here. And also a need to understand what "God" or "The Creator" is. Another part of it is that I've had problems with my health, both physical and psychological. And that is another reason for my seeking of answers. But maybe it's time to seek for them more within instead.

Shin'Ar

There is copper and there is tin.

One cannot place either in a category without infecting that choice with one`s own interpretations and comprehensions.

But there is also the blending of the two to create bronze. And the balancing of that blending of the two components is what we perceive as existence.

It falls on us as fragments to choose how much of one or the other we will use in that recipe.

It is human tendency to see self as one or the other, when in reality self is neither, but the combination of both.
(12-16-2012, 08:11 AM)Daniel_ Wrote: [ -> ]First of all, thanks a lot all of you, this was more helpful than you can imagine. Very interesting to hear your stories and opinions.
I've read all replies several times. This is really helping me to move away from the fear. Think I will go back to meditating and as you say try to look inside for answers.

I might post some follow up questions in this thread. One question I have right now is about thought forms. I haven't really understood what it means, so if anyone could give me an eaxplanation I would really apreciate it.

was gonna try and explain thought forms but couldnt do it justice lol
heres a link that might help
http://www.gutenberg.org/files/16269/162...6269-h.htm
(12-16-2012, 10:00 PM)spero Wrote: [ -> ]was gonna try and explain thought forms but couldnt do it justice lol

Thanks!
Now I understand a little bit better, but I'm not completely sure I know what role they would play regarding my questions. Do you mean that we sometimes create these things with collective thought forms?
(12-17-2012, 06:25 PM)Daniel_ Wrote: [ -> ]
(12-16-2012, 10:00 PM)spero Wrote: [ -> ]was gonna try and explain thought forms but couldnt do it justice lol

Thanks!
Now I understand a little bit better, but I'm not completely sure I know what role they would play regarding my questions. Do you mean that we sometimes create these things with collective thought forms?

Basically

its likely there is no entity called Lucifer/Devil/Satan and that it is a thoughtform which negative entities (e.g. the orions) energized so they can instill fear and control. by saying this i dont mean that thought forms are imaginary or not real. It depends on the development of the entity generating a thoughform and the number of entities involved (e.g single entities vs social memory complex).

one way of looking at thought forms generated by social complexes or the mass consciousness is as follows

Quote:25.5
...Picture, if you will, your mind. Picture it then in total unity with all other minds of your society. You are then single-minded and that which is a weak electrical charge in your physical illusion is now an enormously powerful machine whereby thoughts may be projected as things....

An example is when Ra talks about manifesting spacecraft out of thought forms to the ancient egyptians rather than appearing in person

Quote:51.4 Questioner: Why is a vehicle necessary for this transition? When you, as Ra, went to Egypt earlier you used bell-shaped craft, but you did this by thought. Can you tell me why you used a vehicle rather than just materializing the body?
Ra: I am Ra. The vehicle or craft is that thought-form upon which our concentration may function as motivator. We would not choose to use our mind/body/spirit complexes as the focus for such a working.

sometimes the mass consciousness re-manifests these ufo thoughtforms which are real enough to be photographed.

Quote:6.23 Questioner: Photographs of bell-shaped craft and reports of contact of such from Venus exist from less than thirty years ago. Do you have any knowledge of these reports?
Ra: I am Ra. We have knowledge of Oneness with these forays of your time/space present. We are no longer of Venus. However, there are thought-forms created among your peoples from our time of walking among you. The memory and thought-forms created therefrom are a part of your society-memory complex. This mass consciousness, as you may call it, creates the experience once more for those who request such experience. The present Venus population is no longer sixth-density.

It seems easy for me to imagine a scenario whereby a group of negative entities generate a thought form of a god, demon or devil to appear to a populace. These people talk about it, worship it, write books about it, fear it, love it etc and this enters the mass consciousness of our social memory complex. When enough people believe in it and request consciously or subconsciously to experience these thought forms they are regenerated and reinforced.

this is why i suggested thought forms could help explain questions 1-4
(12-17-2012, 08:58 PM)spero Wrote: [ -> ]
(12-17-2012, 06:25 PM)Daniel_ Wrote: [ -> ]

Thanks!

Basically

its likely there is no entity called Lucifer/Devil/Satan and that it is a thoughtform which negative entities (e.g. the orions) energized so they can instill fear and control. by saying this i dont mean that thought forms are imaginary or not real. It depends on the development of the entity generating a thoughform and the number of entities involved (e.g single entities vs social memory complex).

one way of looking at thought forms generated by social complexes or the mass consciousness is as follows

Quote:25.5
...Picture, if you will, your mind. Picture it then in total unity with all other minds of your society. You are then single-minded and that which is a weak electrical charge in your physical illusion is now an enormously powerful machine whereby thoughts may be projected as things....

An example is when Ra talks about manifesting spacecraft out of thought forms to the ancient egyptians rather than appearing in person

Quote:51.4 Questioner: Why is a vehicle necessary for this transition? When you, as Ra, went to Egypt earlier you used bell-shaped craft, but you did this by thought. Can you tell me why you used a vehicle rather than just materializing the body?
Ra: I am Ra. The vehicle or craft is that thought-form upon which our concentration may function as motivator. We would not choose to use our mind/body/spirit complexes as the focus for such a working.

sometimes the mass consciousness re-manifests these ufo thoughtforms which are real enough to be photographed.

Quote:6.23 Questioner: Photographs of bell-shaped craft and reports of contact of such from Venus exist from less than thirty years ago. Do you have any knowledge of these reports?
Ra: I am Ra. We have knowledge of Oneness with these forays of your time/space present. We are no longer of Venus. However, there are thought-forms created among your peoples from our time of walking among you. The memory and thought-forms created therefrom are a part of your society-memory complex. This mass consciousness, as you may call it, creates the experience once more for those who request such experience. The present Venus population is no longer sixth-density.

It seems easy for me to imagine a scenario whereby a group of negative entities generate a thought form of a god, demon or devil to appear to a populace. These people talk about it, worship it, write books about it, fear it, love it etc and this enters the mass consciousness of our social memory complex. When enough people believe in it and request consciously or subconsciously to experience these thought forms they are regenerated and reinforced.

this is why i suggested thought forms could help explain questions 1-4

That's an interesting perspective that I haven't thought of before. Maybe Lucifer exists as a soul group, but satan or the devil is a thought form. At least interesting to speculate Smile
(12-16-2012, 10:00 PM)spero Wrote: [ -> ]
(12-16-2012, 08:11 AM)Daniel_ Wrote: [ -> ]First of all, thanks a lot all of you, this was more helpful than you can imagine. Very interesting to hear your stories and opinions.

was gonna try and explain thought forms but couldnt do it justice lol

THANKS FOR THIS LINK TO PROJECT GUTENBERG! I'M READING THE BOOK ON THOUGHT FORMS. IT'S GREAT!
SO GLAD THESE FORUMS EXIST. WHAT A GREAT RESOURCE!
(12-13-2012, 08:28 PM)Major3rd Wrote: [ -> ]About 3-4 years ago I started to wake up/open up to different conspiracy theories, starting with 9/11 and continuing with global warming, "Illuminati", the ruling elite and so on. I also watched a lot of David Icke and other similar, then stumbled upon David Wilcock. I think I've touched most of it.
Sorry for the long post but I will try to form some questions that I would love to get your opinions on.

99.9% of the conspiracies blabbered in such websites, Icke shows, and including Wilcock's shows, 'hidden hand' are just horsesh*t, so you can just rest easy.

Of the remaining 0.1%, A lot of conspiracies are already revealed due to FOIA requests, ranging from operation mockingbird to operation gladio, and a majority of which are posted on CIA's or relevant agencies' own websites.

And almost all of what you would call conspiracies do not need to be secret at all, and are conducted in broad daylight, by just naming them differently, like 'business', 'national security', intelligence', 'trade treaties', 'corporate investments' and whatnot.

There is absolutely no need to hide anything and go to dark forest groves to do elaborate/weird rituals with 'dark magic' when you can just enslave people by persuading them to believe that it is a good idea for them to work 40 years of their life, 8-10 hours a day in stress by getting only a few percent of the money they make as 'salary' and you gulping the rest as corporate profits and then get yourself praised for propagating that. Those who do that do not hide anything, they meet yearly openly, they even publish their thoughts and suggestions and these are applauded as 'sound economic policies'.

You cant 'sell' your 'soul' to anyone, cant make a 'pact' for it, and cant get anything in return even if you somehow managed to 'do' it.

But you can definitely 'sell' your soul by believing whatever is peddled to you, ranging from buying into what i described above to buying into the 'conspiracy' stuff that are sold from such sources, and immerse yourself in negative vibration models and low frequency vibrations. It is even worse than any potential scenario of 'selling one's soul' as described in such fiction, actually, since in that fiction at least you get something for it. With the actual selling of one's soul, you get the shaft and believe that it is something very good.

But the thing is that what you are experiencing is what a lot of people who start walking on their spiritual path experience at one point in time, at the start. Fear, anxiety, worry, rumors, conspiracies, hopelessness and all kinds of such darkness. It is your own duty and responsibility and joy to learn how to get past through these and continue on your path towards a brighter, light filled future.
(12-13-2012, 08:28 PM)Major3rd Wrote: [ -> ]Hi all!

My first post here might sound a bit negative, but these are some topics that I feel are very important for me to get some opinions on, to be able to continue releasing my fear and focus on helping and loving others, which is what I beneath all these distractions am trying to do.

About 3-4 years ago I started to wake up/open up to different conspiracy theories, starting with 9/11 and continuing with global warming, "Illuminati", the ruling elite and so on. I also watched a lot of David Icke and other similar, then stumbled upon David Wilcock. I think I've touched most of it.

It's been really hard to cope with all of this, especially since I can't really discuss it in depth with anyone around me. I've learned more and more not to take anything as a complete truth, because I feel as though there is disinfo out there. In one way this made it even worse, people saying Icke is disinfo, Wilcock is disinfo and so on. I also followed a lot of Wilcocks "insiders" who said stuff that never came true and that just drained me of energy and hope.

Many times it all just felt so hopeless and at the same time like living some kind of "double life" since my friends and family aren't at all in to this kind of stuff, I've always felt very different. It might have been a year and a half ago that I ran into the Ra Material, never really reading it all through but reading portions of it that to me felt very true. After that I came to the Cassiopea site, that brought a lot of fearful content and then I stopped researching these things for a while.

I have to admit that at one point this autumn I even fell into some of the more dogmatic christian conspiracy sites, not really buying in to it but thinking that there might be something to some of it and got very frightened for a while. It was like a huge struggle with my fear for several weeks. It actually hurt a lot in my heart and chest physically. Subjects like what is from god and what is from the devil/lucifer/satan or "demonic" or whatever. Essentially some people think that all other than christianity is from satan, like "new age", kundalini, yoga, chakras, channeling, spirit guides, "UFOs are actually demons" you name it. I cannot at all understand how I for a while could let this bother me so, since it had never done so before and I've allways been interested in the paranormal. It feels very silly and unreal to me, almost as if I suffered from some kind of "psychic attack" from something(I don't belive that is the case but just to describe the feeling)

I've through the years also run into a lot of stuff like satanism, luciferianism among the elite, people claiming to have communicated with "satan" sold their souls or whatever. Another thing I've researched alot is Near-death-experiences. In very few cases there are examples of very "christian" near-death-experiences where the experiencer is told about the devil and his demons or what you want to call it. I'm a little surpriced that the Ra material doesn't cover more of these topics about lucifer, since I feel it explains many other things so well. Since the fearful weeks I've let go of it, but I still feel like it sort of prevents me from continuing my spiritual journey. A part of me feels that so much of the Ra-material resonates with me, but another part is afraid to maybe once more being lied to or whatever. Not ever being able to know what of it is true and what might be negatively influenced. I'm also very interested in Buddhism/buddha, Taoism, the teachings of Jesus not included in the bible and so on. There is so much positive loving material that I want to study, but some kind of fear is holding me back a little.

1. Do you think there exists an entity like Lucifer/Devil/Satan? Or is it a "soul group" like what the hidden hand describes?

2. What is the connection between the Orion group and this entity/group (If it exists)?

4. All the gods that have been spoken about in different mythologies, what are they? Who/what are people whorsipping?

5. Do you think it's possible to "sell your soul" to any of these "groups" entities, the way many people describe? Or have a "pact" or what you will call it.

I want to make it clear that I am not a dogmatic christian or anything like that, I just feel the need to research these things for some reason, probably to be able to release my fears. Maybe some of you have had similar questions at one time.

Hello and welcome

I would say I believe majority of conspiracy theories to have some truth, but i really can't be certain.

Here is the 1 thing that you need to know: negative entities cannot hurt you unless you allow them to.

Demons themselves are a creation of other entities but do not have life force of their own. If you don't believe in them, then they won't hurt you. From my understanding, Gods in mythology were mostly part of the confederation attempting to help humanity, like Ra.

I don't know what you mean by selling your soul. I guess you can if you give them control over yourself.

Honestly, if you want to remove their power, then focus on the positive.
(12-13-2012, 08:28 PM)Major3rd Wrote: [ -> ]1. Do you think there exists an entity like Lucifer/Devil/Satan? Or is it a "soul group" like what the hidden hand describes?

First off I'd like to say welcome and that I've personally been through some of the stuff you've described. Sometimes the only way I avoided committing fucking suicide was out of sheer compassion for my family and Humanity at large, even if there likely wasn't much or anything at all I could do to improve how things are--which had a hugely polarizing effect on me, as how the LOO would describe. As for my answers to your questions, take it all with a great mountain of salt:

1. No I don't believe in that, although there are many entities which would describe themselves as such, to be certain. There is no polar opposite to the One Infinite Creator according to my knowledge and intuition. Ultimately all Service-to-Self entities are providing metaphysical gifts to those they harm, and all things turn out perfectly, not in spite of evil or mistakes, but essentially because of them. The universal processes of Creation are designed so anything can happen and everything will always turn out for the best--literal perfection. (That is if you don't already perceive all things as perfect.) You mentioned a couple near death experiences about people meeting Christ and learning about the devil in their experience, but I believe this can be explained by how people usually visit their own version of the afterlife from what they believed during their incarnation, based on many accounts which I've read. Apparently, eventually the NDEer or genuinely departed see through their false afterlife by asking simple questions or, if they're in a "heavenly" realm, by simply getting bored.

2. Orion Group is just probably where the ideas about the existence of a thing like Satan and ideas found within Satanism as a religion, philosophy, and historical force come from. From what I know of it, it's essentially just a combination of some spiritual beliefs and Ayn Randianism. "All selfish actions benefit all entities." is the basic gist of it. According to a man named Alex Collier, who alleges he is (or was IIRC) in direct contact with some people from Andromeda, says that Humanity has been given many ideas that originated off planet. The Caste system from India was used as one example. War was another.

3. According to my understanding a "Demon" would be a non-physical Service-to-Self entity of the fourth density and up. That almost describes the Orion Group to it's core, as far as I've heard about them.

4. It's a mixed bag. There are multiple answers to this. According to my understanding some people are/were worshiping just nothing, others worshiping thoughtforms and egregores, others perhaps literal aliens which came out of the sky and claimed to be Gods. There's some evidence that Ancient India was visited by advanced entities who referred to themselves as Gods. Apparently there was a nuclear detonation during that time of all things.

5. It's impossible to sell away your soul in a literal sense because it's literally all you are, according to the Ra Material. The only real way to sell your soul, your self, is to simply agree to be a slave. I've heard that this sort of exchange is used by the Elite today, tricking naive people to become slaves of their own free will by letting them be celebrities, actors, and so on. I believe the Orion Group's overarching goal for us on Earth was to make us slaves in a similar manner on a planetary scale.

Thank you for the opportunity to sort out my own thoughts on these matters through your questions. I hope you begin to feel better soon.
(12-13-2012, 08:28 PM)Major3rd Wrote: [ -> ]1. Do you think there exists an entity like Lucifer/Devil/Satan? Or is it a "soul group" like what the hidden hand describes?

I would like to say welcome but original post is from year 2012. I don't know if the author is still active. Nevertheless I would like to comment.

First about conspiracy theories. I think most of them have a faulty logic and manipulative reasoning.

1. and 2. I believe higher evolved negative entities exist. Ra said there are negative groups. I think Devil or Satan (not the same as Lucifer) is a general naming or personification of negative forces. It's hard to tell how long any entity (maybe a 6D- chief) can remain at the top of their power structure because of the concept of separation.

3. "Demon" has different meanings. It can be your own shadow or weakness or it can be a negative entity working from time/space to space/time.

Quote:The temptations are offered by those negative entities of what you would call your inner planes. These, shall we say, dark angels have been impressed by the service-to-self path offered by those which have come through quarantine from days of old and these entities, much like your angelic presences of the positive nature, are ready to move in thought within the inner planes of this planetary influence working from time/space to space/time.

The mechanism of the fifth-density entity is from density to density and is magical in nature. The fourth density, of itself, is not capable of building the highway into the energy web. However, it is capable of using that which has been left intact. These entities are, again, the Orion entities of fourth density. (90.4)

I think Ra said these demons are using our own demons for attacks.

4. Let's take Egypt for example. In one period the Egyptians worshiped the sun disc and in other period it was separate worship of various portions of the Creator. Ra said when they appeared in materialized form among those people they found theirselves "in the hypocritical position of being acclaimed as other than your other-selves."

According to Ra some people worship Love/Logos or the primal co-Creator instead of Creator. I don't know if Ra sees this creative principle as activity or activator.

5. I think it's possible. There is a lot of voluntary modern slavery although people don't recognize it.

Wasn't Don trying to make a deal with their "friend" becuse of psychic attacks on Carla?