Bring4th

Full Version: Conscious vs Trance Channelings
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I just wish to highlight this point made by anagogy in another thread:

(12-14-2012, 02:40 AM)anagogy Wrote: [ -> ]To be perfectly honest with you, I've never found much resonance with the Q'uo channelings or any other "conscious state channeling". The qualitative difference I feel in it, intuitively, compared to say, the Law of One material is VAST. Now, that is not to invalidate it, but it is my sincere opinion that the level of distortion in that body of material versus the Law of One is much greater. The interference is greater from my point of view.

the qualitative difference indeed, is there. During trance, the external entity takes full control of the physical shell of the channeler, and all the words chosen are by that higher entity itself.

during conscious channeling, concepts are placed in the channelers mind, and they do their best to find metaphors, wordings, or expressions to do justice to what is perceived with the inner eye. I can confirm this from my small personal experience Smile

the caveat I would add is that: what helps you and supports you on your journey is your current and valuable truth. What helps you balance and unblock, is what helps you balance and unblock, no matter the source.

there are some things that might be highly undistorted from any perspective, but quite useless to an individual seeking something else.

- -

I don't know where automatic writing fits into this. I am assuming more trance than conscious.
(12-14-2012, 04:09 AM)plenum Wrote: [ -> ]I don't know where automatic writing fits into this. I am assuming more trance than conscious.

I can do automatic writing. No trance involved with that. It relies on allowing energy to "move" you.

For me it works because I have allowed energy to come through my crown and through my body. With time and practice that energy appears to go though the body with more "strength/power", moving my muscles more than just the subtle standard. Anyone with an unblocked crown can allow this energy to come through, yet many will not relinquish conscious control of the nervous system enough to "be moved". Belief can preempt this from working.
Can the crown itself be blocked?
You might imagine the crown as your higher self (it isn't) and that you believe in your own ability to the extent that you form strong solid thought with that belief in your ability, not leaving any room for the real self to express through you. Not accurate of course, but a very easy analogy to work with. Yes it can be blocked which will stop the instreaming that comes from on higher. Intellectuals and religious often do this.
(12-14-2012, 11:15 AM)Aureus Wrote: [ -> ]Can the crown itself be blocked?

No. It is a constant. Violet ray may be seen as the "true energy signature" of the entity. It represents the sum total of the rest of all other energy nexi in combination, thereby serving as a "thermometer" of sorts. The regulations of energy blockage/unblockage only apply, to varying degrees, to the remaining energy nexi. However, balance/imbalance doesn't figure into violet ray.

I may also add there is a inherent relationship/connection between red and violet (foundation and culmination or totality), represented as red/violet, being the "covering" or "shell" surrounding the entity.
The transpersonal orientation *may* accept influence or impressions from outside of the collective mind, but this is rare. It's usually a blend of personal experience and vague, intuitive notions. Even when these impressions are received by the conscious channeler, they must be interpreted according to what experience has provided. Sometimes this experience is insufficient compared to another's broader or more comprehensive view of what is and what can be. With that contrasting viewpoint, there is bound to be some degree of non-congruence, even if there is acceptance. The problem is that although we are all learning, the conscious channeler will still tend to take the authoritative position, even with their severe lack of experience. After all, they are being appealed to for answers with many taking the position that it is unholy to question them.
As I thought then.. I also got the idea that the crown works as a sort of filter.. Imagine you want to open your indigo-ray, and allow intelligent energy to enter. Then, the crown will set the 'tone' for the information entering. The purity of the violet-ray is directly proportional to the purity of the information gained. Moreover, no 'new' information will enter, only an extrapolation of the reality currently perceived(determined by the current imbalances etc ) The latter portion is only speculative on my part, but it does tie in with channelings etc. (of the conscious type I guess).
(12-14-2012, 02:44 PM)Aureus Wrote: [ -> ]I also got the idea that the crown works as a sort of filter.. Imagine you want to open your indigo-ray, and allow intelligent energy to enter. Then, the crown will set the 'tone' for the information entering.

I see what you are saying; however it is my understanding that indigo-ray is being the filter/regulator in this instance. Violet-ray is there as a constant similar to how infinite potential is a constant to intelligent energy. This is akin to the kinetic focus of intelligent energy that is the Thought/Logos drawing/tapping/funneling from that infinite well of potential that is Intelligent Infinity. Intelligent Infinity in its infinite potential always remains a "constant;" and, as far as I have inquired (though I could be missing something here), violet-ray serves or represents the "constant" function in the microcosm that is the mind/body/spirit complex that is an entity, and the energy "regulations" begin and end with indigo-ray. Violet-ray cannot me manipulated.
I just found this page here which contrasts these 2 modes of communication:

http://www.mysticalblaze.com/PsychicsChannel.htm
Quote:To begin, there are two main types of channeling.

The first is Trance Channeling, and involves basically going to sleep, relinquishing control of the body, and letting an outside entity take control, usually by speaking through the body and voice of the channeler. Upon awakening, the channeler has no recollection whatsoever of what transpired while he was out, and for this type of channeling to be effective, a 3rd party or a tape recorder should be at hand to record the material. The material that comes out of this type of channeling is generally quite clean and elegant, as there is little ego on the part of the channeler to interfere with the information being presented. Edgar Cayce provided us with a remarkable long-term example of trance channeling, as did Carla Rueckert, whose work resulted in the fascinating Ra Material.

The second and most prevalent type of channeling is Conscious Channeling. This is the origin of the Jane Roberts/Seth material, a compelling modern-day example of channeling. With this type of channeling, the channeler remains conscious and allows expression to be processed through his body. This is not the cleanest of ways to channel, as the material can be edited at will by the conscious channeler, but it is certainly safer than Trance Channeling, especially for beginners.
(12-14-2012, 01:20 PM)Siren Wrote: [ -> ]No. It is a constant. Violet ray may be seen as the "true energy signature" of the entity.

This is not helpful for someone attempting to learn energy work.

Quote:Violet-ray cannot me manipulated.
This is accurate, yet still no help. While my crown is never over/under active/balanced, and never accumulates "blockage", it does accumulate dark energy. Many energy workers believe dark energy is the same thing as blockage, which it is not. But, from the perspective of a beginner, it is helpful to know that they can clear this dark energy accumulation from the crown chakra area. Dark energy repels and filters what light will make it to you for translation. If all light is filtered you are pretty much stuck with taking dark thoughts and dark intuition.

Feelings/emotions will bring about formation of dark energy..

Belief, certain material ingested, certain sounds, certain forms of radiation, and dark energy, cause blockage.

If the crown area is full of dark energy, you may as well call it a blockage, for the individual in 3D the results are much the same.

(12-14-2012, 03:19 PM)plenum Wrote: [ -> ]I just found this page here which contrasts these 2 modes of communication:

Have you thought about positive/negative trance?

(12-14-2012, 02:41 PM)zenmaster Wrote: [ -> ]they must be interpreted according to what experience has provided.

I find this to be a very important key. "New" seems to be a reorganization of patterns "known".
Maybe it's just been a while since I have read the Ra material but during my reading, there are definitely much more that I resonate with in the conscious channeled material. Especially those of l/leema, hatton, and latwii have all been much more comforting compared to the stoic/hardline nature of Ra and subsequent blending with Latwii for Q'uo. I feel that latwii brings a sense of humility to the Q'uo principle that allows the higher, less compassionate teachers of Ra seem more malleable. This is just my opinion though