Bring4th

Full Version: Night terrors
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Do u have experience with these events? If you do how do u explain them?
I always figured they were my mind still dreaming as I became awake. Can be very terrifying. Haven't had them as much lately though. I used to have them several times a night fairly easily.
(12-14-2012, 03:46 PM)Karl Wrote: [ -> ]I always figured they were my mind still dreaming as I became awake. Can be very terrifying. Haven't had them as much lately though. I used to have them several times a night fairly easily.
i have been consuming them regularly. I wonder what does it represent exactly...
For me it happened when I started to be "conscious" in dreams. Something to do with becoming "awake" before my body unparalyzed. As far as menaing behind the terrors I have no idea. I know I begin to have nightmares when I dig to deep into my mind or when I'm feeling extra-negative.
(12-14-2012, 06:31 PM)Karl Wrote: [ -> ]For me it happened when I started to be "conscious" in dreams. Something to do with becoming "awake" before my body unparalyzed. As far as menaing behind the terrors I have no idea. I know I begin to have nightmares when I dig to deep into my mind or when I'm feeling extra-negative.
nightmares and night terrors are different by definition...
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Night_terror
A negative entity in your space will create a fear based environment for your sleeping period. Clear your body, clear your space, then you will experience a more useful environment for night exploration.
(12-14-2012, 06:36 PM)Pickle Wrote: [ -> ]A negative entity in your space will create a fear based environment for your sleeping period. Clear your body, clear your space, then you will experience a more useful environment for night exploration.
i felt those negative entities, it feels like im attacked by someone like they are feeding on me, or maybe it is just my negative side...
They seem to go away after sufficient integration of the shadow. Although the condensed, highly-charged confrontation is a bit of a mystery to me.
My advice is to replace fear with curiosity - it is simply "you", entirely so.

"the green-ray activation is always vulnerable to the yellow or orange ray of possession, this being largely yellow ray but often coming into orange ray. Fear of possession, desire for possession, fear of being possessed, desire to be possessed: these are the distortions which will cause the deactivation of green-ray energy transfer."