Bring4th

Full Version: The "Children"
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
As a mother or father you may have sat at the side of your sick child in bed, wishing there was a way to substitute yourself in their place, wishing to take on their suffering, wishing you could ease their misery.

This is the description of compassion that I was able to translate from my own pool of experience, after what happened tonight. This is the blast that hit me, directed at me, as if for some reason I was suffering. It is that exact same feeling, the will to take the burden of suffering from your shoulders. I did not understand as I do not feel as though I suffer.

----------------------

The story of the school children was on the news tonight, during my break. I was not focusing on anything, just spacing off. I already knew the mechanics behind the shooting, and the basic reason it took place, so I was very distant from the whole episode, not feeling any sadness whatsoever.

I experienced a shock as a "force" hit me in the head, rushed downwards to my heart, then shot back up and out of my head. It felt as if my heart grew in size and was under a lot of pressure. That pressure was "pushing" upwards and felt as if it was spraying out the top of my head. It almost seemed as if it was water pressure as tears started to force out of my ducts, without the emotion normally needed to cause that reaction. I quickly pushed it away and gained control of my body as it would create a scene for an adult to be crying in the workplace. I wanted to know WTF just happened. I later felt an odd sensation on my plexus, almost like someone tugging on my umbilical cord.

I asked my Source a few questions trying to divine the source of this "blast". I found it came from those same "children" that were on the news at that moment. As I returned to work concepts were being fed into my head about what took place. After work I passed all of these thoughts to my Source for validation, then got to asking the "children" directly.

These are not "children". These are old souls that came to stir the pot. They came to wake up the sleeping.

There are 7 that approached me. They tell me I am now permanently connected to them. They say they are blasting this same "compassion" to everyone on the planet, but not all are receptive. They say about roughly 12,000 people were receptive and experienced the same sensation I did. They say they are very happy about those that understand the planning that went into their efforts.

I have already forgotten some of the info I was given.

Will add more as it comes. Curious what this "connection" means or what it might bring.

I hope some of you might contemplate the design behind the act and see if anything similar happens.

Something I forgot, that I found interesting. The possessor of the shooter was a negative entity, yet that entity worked together as a team with the larger group of positives.

I think this is hard for many to comprehend.
you're not making this stuff up, are you Pickle? like some sort of hero fantasy?

I find some of the stuff you relate pretty hard to swallow, I'll admit.

but I also know that you're connected to some pretty deep sh*t, so I'll give you the benefit of the doubt. You've proven pretty accurate in the past.

so thanks for sharing your insight into these current events

Smile

Unbound

Pickle, you see much more than the average eyes, I very much appreciate it! Smile
(12-16-2012, 03:23 AM)plenum Wrote: [ -> ]I find some of the stuff you relate pretty hard to swallow, I'll admit.

I feel the same way. When I look at where I was in the past, and look at the experiences I write down at the moment, I doubt my self. I would doubt my sanity, but I have a network of talented clairvoyants I regularly call on to ensure myself I am not imagining these experiences. They also greatly help with understanding the experiences, since they all see the same thing from a aslightly different perspective. I am getting more comfortable with just dealing with my Source though, and believing in my self. I move forward with curiousity, but still doubt clings to me.

In the workplace I freak people out with energy tricks, but none of them are in a position to understand the experience I enjoy. So I usually just share with you guys. Of course there are some crazy things I don't share Ha!

Oh yeah, the last question I asked. Because of mention of "lightworkers" on this forum, I asked them if I was a lightworker. I could sense a "laugh" and they said Yes. Then they said "Every single human on this planet is a lightworker". It sort of clicked an open ended question I have had for some time. I had been "destined" to meet certain people, as in shaking hands and most likely never seeing them again. I was told I was creating links or something to that effect. What I understand so far is that we interact and create a network/web/grid of energy between each other. Similar to "cords". Made of "light". I haven't gone into depth to find out what the purpose of the web is. It makes sense as to what they said about now being "permanently connected to them". It ties in to a lot of past experiences as well.
hi pickle
wondering if you could offer a description of the source you are in communication with, how you relate to it what it is your understanding of it. I've heard people talk about communicating with their guides, their higher self, their social memory complex, the akashic record, etc etc, and was curious where yours fit in the spectrum.
My Source would be like a social memory complex. A contracted group that works together for a common purpose. I view a spirit as a memory bank, and a group of spirits as a social memory bank/complex.

Whether something is a spirit, a soul, a thought form, or even an incarnated interdimensional, they all are the same to me. Nonphysical and for the most part unseen. Something just on the other side of a screen from me. I was able to get an obvious physical "touch" out of an incarnated being, but usually my communications are just directing a line/link to who I want to communicate with and receiving electrical responses through the crown. This response works anywhere. In my workplace I pick up strong voice and tone and differentiate identity by tone. I also receive "random" new connections more commonly at work for whatever reason. May have something to do with all the high voltage equipment.

The akashic records from what I understand is DNA, which would be my innate body. It has the memory of my full lineage and incarnations.

My higher self is new to me, and appears to be the ideal version of what I am capable of evolving to be. Different from my "other" self that wanders while I am not conscious.
My thought about the event was that it was a lesson having to do with the ignorance involved in war. Children die every day in American's names, yet it is largely ignored in many minds. My sense was that this event was an attempt to make aspects of that conscious, although few will make the connection. Yet I wonder..that specific aspect of war has been brought up to others by myself in the past few months in an attempt to teach. I wonder if making these connections for others is a free-will abridgement, is separative because it displays superiority, and then can be projected as a thing.

I know there is a lot of catalyst at play, and that it may not be useful to attempt to make certain connections, but I'm not sure we can truly appreciate the magical nature of consciousness. Ra heavily stressed thought, its magical power as a form-maker, and our ability to create. There was a similar tragic news story only several weeks later after making an observation for others. We definitely know unseen observations will project/manifest until the catalyst is recognized as a function of experience itself.

(12-16-2012, 02:41 AM)Pickle Wrote: [ -> ]I hope some of you might contemplate the design behind the act and see if anything similar happens.

What do you feel the message was?

Shin'Ar

The Design behind the act is no more than the design behind creation.

All is choice because the nature of existence is dual, the consequence of Divine Intelligence desiring other than solitude.

But we must always beware the continuing fragment of that desire in that we realize that each fragmented action affects the whole.

Choices have consequences and that is the dual nature of creation.

We must not confuse awareness of this with some thought process in which we suggest that all consequence is worthy of fulfillment, or that there is no difference between dark and light in the context of the whole.

There is a great difference with great consequences.

Just as there is a great difference between (human being) and (being human).

It is my sense that any field which attempts to trivialize inhumane action or abuse, is simply deliberately misleading, or ignorant of wisdom.

I do not see any designed plan in which children being murdered by the choice of one field of consciousness, would be a beneficial form of catalyst, whether of their pre-incarnate choice, or of the fragment following through with its own decisions.

If such a thing were true, would that not be inhibiting upon the free will of the perpetrator by using it as their pawn.

No, my friend, you become the pawn of your own source, in my humble opinion.

The reason for the increasing rate of such torment in western civilization is the slow manifestation of the decay of society, due to both the decline of moral virtue and the lack of justice to deal with such actions against humanity. In wanting to extend equal rights to predators and the greedy of this world, we have made sacrificial lambs of our children.

They do not lay on that altar willingly, but because their guardians do not have the wisdom to see the folly of their ways and lifestyles.

The young offenders act, and the fact that there is no longer any reason for one to fear being prosecuted, is resulting in people doing horrible things because in their decision making there is no incentive to NOT do such things.

This murderer had a choice to make, and in the process of making that decision I am sure he thought if he got caught it would just mean life in prison, which probably really only means until he gets out on parole, or that he would always have the choice to kill himself before he could get caught.

If, in that thought processing, there was a good chance that the teachers may have also been armed with weapons, and that he could have been easily shot in the legs and wounded before he could take his life, and that, after being prosecuted, would spend the rest of his life in a small concrete room with no TV or luxury of any kind, I would bet that many such minds would choose to avoid and fear such retribution, and would choose NOT to act in such ways.

Regardless of the inhumane treatment of such offenders, it is the one thing lacking in our justice system, which has paralyzes our abilities to protect our families from such people. They have no fear of the aftermath of being caught.

Our system is far too concerned with liberal agendas, and far too removed from the means of protecting our loved ones from those who use our liberal mercies as weapons against us. You can get rid of all of the automatic weapons on the planet, and those fingers which would choose to pull the trigger, and aim the gun, are still going to use that ultimate weapon of our own making as their source of victory.
Pickle, thanks so much for sharing your insights! I think you are right on. That thing with the tears and energy: It sounds like you grounded some major energy to make it available for others.

(12-16-2012, 12:31 PM)Icaro Wrote: [ -> ]My thought about the event was that it was a lesson having to do with the ignorance involved in war. Children die every day in American's names, yet it is largely ignored in many minds. My sense was that this event was an attempt to make aspects of that conscious,

That's exactly what I was thinking (in addition to just raising compassion, as Pickle just explained).

I don't watch the news so the only way I found out was here and some posts on facebook. I still haven't watched any of the news footage. I tend to be very empathic and will start crying very easily when I see the suffering of others. I'd already been doing that a lot when seeing videos and reading stories of the children killed by drone strikes. I consider the whole drone war so absolutely heinous, even more than conventional wars, because the entire country being attacked is living in constant terror of being randomly hit, even if they're not living in a designated 'war zone.' The example was given: Imagine if a serial killer was believed to be hiding out in Anytown USA, and the military sent in drones and blasted neighborhoods randomly, and every week several more American families were blown to shreds (drones tend to shred the human body, not just kill but shred it). How would Americans react? Can you imagine the outrage? Can you imagine the climate of fear and terror?

These drone strikes are doing just that, in as many as 7 countries, right now. The STS entities are having a feast, because of so much terror being generated, that is disproportionate to the number of people actually killed.

So when I heard about the school shooting, it just amplified what I had already been feeling, regarding those non-American children. I felt compelled to raise awareness of other children who continue to be murdered by our own military. Where is the outrage over those children? Where is the compassion, the tears, the prayers?

When I mentioned these ideas, some accused me of being 'political.' No, it's not about politics. It's about speaking up on behalf of those who are falling through the cracks, as though unimportant because they're not American. Every child, or even adult, killed is equally tragic.

And yet, as Pickle pointed out, there is a greater purpose to this: to raise compassion. And as Icaro pointed out: to raise awareness of other children (and their families, in other parts of the world who need compassion just as much.

Another potential purpose of this catalyst is to raise awareness of the effects of psychiatric drugs on young people. It's well known that side effects include suicidal and homicidal tendencies. People who got off those drugs describe the overwhelming urge to kill themselves or others. It's important to note that all of the school shooters were on such drugs, so there's an obvious connection. Thus it's not just a case of some 'bad guy enjoying killing others' but an actual victim to these evil, EVIL drugs.

This video is quite an eye-opener to the ticking time bomb that most people are oblivious to:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UhO0Pul_F...e=youtu.be

This one is much more in-depth, very heart-wrenching, but very well-done.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gazEyr86RVY

On a higher level, it's all agreed-upon catalyst. But on the level of catalyst, it's to awaken people to not only compassion, but to the atrocities of the pharmaceutical drug industry.
(12-16-2012, 02:48 PM)Bring4th_Monica Wrote: [ -> ]Another potential purpose of this catalyst is to raise awareness of the effects of psychiatric drugs on young people.

Kryon has mentioned that the pharma powers will come under fire as people begin to see what is being done to them.

I can see a whole web of change/connections in place, more than just the single experience I had. All of the change that is coming to the planet will be somewhat forced by natural and manmade/spirit manipulations.

Today I feel like an empty shell. I am learning to identify this feeling as having been filled with "new" energy and information. There are things I feel like talking about, but I don't have my bearings yet.

My experience is only that, my experience. I shared it in order that it may help others going through the same experience. I am not asking anyone to believe my experience. Everyone has their own experience and belief which is needed for them to remain in the point of space they are in. Some will want to remain where they are, some are searching for the invisible threads of change. Everyone is doing what they need to do, including those that died in the school.

I find that the only anger might be placed in the fact that this needed to take place in order to wake up the population. I have no anger about the actions themselves, they make sense. What does not make sense to me is that with the immense amount of information at our fingertips we still choose to be entertained instead of enlightened. This is why these events took place. If the population does not take notice, these events will continue to pop up around the world.

(12-16-2012, 12:31 PM)Icaro Wrote: [ -> ]What do you feel the message was?

Many faceted, many are right. You are right.
Very well said, Pickle!
I don't see anything particular about this incident which provides more info or insight into the conditions which contributed to the behavior. If there was indeed a specifically planned purpose as you indicate, you'd think the info would be more readily available (as with the numerous other incidents involving imbalanced individuals which did not particularly shed light on any socially addressable cause). Sure we should investigate all levels, but even your "inside connection" could not do anything but frame this as an emotional impression which should be looked into. In other words "duh".
Quote:In other words "duh".

How does this type of approach help anybody? Do you see how you are being dismissive?

I'm sorry if i'm coming at you a bit here, but this stuff is like nails on chalkboard for myself. I ask for forgiveness in advance.

Shin'Ar

(12-16-2012, 04:49 PM)zenmaster Wrote: [ -> ]I don't see anything particular about this incident which provides more info or insight into the conditions which contributed to the behavior. If there was indeed a specifically planned purpose as you indicate, you'd think the info would be more readily available (as with the numerous other incidents involving imbalanced individuals which did not particularly shed light on any socially addressable cause). Sure we should investigate all levels, but even your "inside connection" could not do anything but frame this as an emotional impression which should be looked into. In other words "duh".

In my thinking if a person is not angered and emotionally disturbed at the murder of innocent children, I think they may be having their own emotional detachment issues.
(12-16-2012, 06:23 PM)ShinAr Wrote: [ -> ]
(12-16-2012, 04:49 PM)zenmaster Wrote: [ -> ]I don't see anything particular about this incident which provides more info or insight into the conditions which contributed to the behavior. If there was indeed a specifically planned purpose as you indicate, you'd think the info would be more readily available (as with the numerous other incidents involving imbalanced individuals which did not particularly shed light on any socially addressable cause). Sure we should investigate all levels, but even your "inside connection" could not do anything but frame this as an emotional impression which should be looked into. In other words "duh".

In my thinking if a person is not angered and emotionally disturbed at the murder of innocent children, I think they may be having their own emotional detachment issues.
Much more importantly, do you actually care if the conditions which foster this behavior are actually addressed? Or are we perpetuating a cycle.

Shin'Ar

(12-16-2012, 06:27 PM)zenmaster Wrote: [ -> ]

Much more importantly, do you actually care if the conditions which foster this behavior are actually addressed? Or are we perpetuating a cycle.

Exactly Zen, I agree wholeheartedly.

Detachment from the emotions which are stirred would only disable the reactions which could break such cycles.

The true evil here is becoming so desensitized to such catalyst that we reach a point where it actually becomes tolerable.

THIS is the cycle of darkness.
hey Pickle, thanks for your honest and patient replies in this thread; especially the first 3 posts you made (including the first one).

here's some Monika branded mixed Pickle for your efforts:

[Image: 6B3b5.jpg]

this is like my 5th jar of this stuff lol. Good fried condiment.

BigSmile
Aha! I was wondering what my past life connection to Pickle was! Now I know! Tongue
That is hilarious.
(12-17-2012, 05:33 AM)ShinAr Wrote: [ -> ]
(12-16-2012, 06:27 PM)zenmaster Wrote: [ -> ]

Exactly Zen, I agree wholeheartedly.

Detachment from the emotions which are stirred would only disable the reactions which could break such cycles.

The true evil here is becoming so desensitized to such catalyst that we reach a point where it actually becomes tolerable.

THIS is the cycle of darkness.
I'm gonna say this is very much of little importance. That is your extremely limited notion of the proper evidence of healing... I would basically not attempt to classify the healing modalities of others and instead consider your own contribution.

Shin'Ar

(12-18-2012, 02:39 AM)zenmaster Wrote: [ -> ]I'm gonna say this is very much of little importance. That is your extremely limited notion of the proper evidence of healing... I would basically not attempt to classify the healing modalities of others and instead consider your own contribution.

Of little importance?

Is evolving of little importance?

My contribution is the balancing of my own tendency toward extremes so that I do not become too one sided.

And my understanding is that becoming too one sided is what leads to such vicious and horrific acts against nature.