Bring4th

Full Version: Higher selves for 4D, 5D or 6D
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi all,

I started some months ago to read again every single transcript from L/L Research and it's been a wonderful journey, still in 2003 but slowly seeing that I have changed a lot with all the knowledge provided by Quo and Ra.
Still, so many questions as well arise that I thought of sharing one by one and see what is your point of view here.

The first thing is about the higher selves. We on 3D enjoy the help of our 6D self, reaching back in "the past" to help us navigate this density. But, what about in 4, 5 or 6D?
Never heard Hatonn, Latwii or Ra speak about their higher selves, at least for the 4D and 5D, cause if Ra is 6D, Ra itself (each member of the memory complex) seems to be their own higher self already (or something similar).
Any thoughts?
(12-17-2012, 04:02 AM)akar Wrote: [ -> ]Hi all,

I started some months ago to read again every single transcript from L/L Research and it's been a wonderful journey, still in 2003 but slowly seeing that I have changed a lot with all the knowledge provided by Quo and Ra.
Still, so many questions as well arise that I thought of sharing one by one and see what is your point of view here.

The first thing is about the higher selves. We on 3D enjoy the help of our 6D self, reaching back in "the past" to help us navigate this density. But, what about in 4, 5 or 6D?
Never heard Hatonn, Latwii or Ra speak about their higher selves, at least for the 4D and 5D, cause if Ra is 6D, Ra itself (each member of the memory complex) seems to be their own higher self already (or something similar).
Any thoughts?

Maybe the higher self is something we do/done for the veil? The veil only exists in 3d....hmmm
(12-17-2012, 04:14 AM)XionComrade Wrote: [ -> ]

Any thoughts?

Maybe the higher self is something we do/done for the veil? The veil only exists in 3d....hmmm

i am starting to think along these lines as well. Our HS is only there while we are in 3D, then, it could be it "returns" to be just what it is, another aspect of the multidimensional self that we are. However, still curious that Quo never mentioned their other "selves" in the other densities. That's most interesting but hard to understand for my poor brain... Smile
(12-17-2012, 04:02 AM)akar Wrote: [ -> ]The first thing is about the higher selves. We on 3D enjoy the help of our 6D self, reaching back in "the past" to help us navigate this density. But, what about in 4, 5 or 6D?
Any thoughts?

This is a very good question.

The higher-self or "oversoul" is the manifestation of a 6th-density entity. At a certain point across the evolutionary spiral time ceases to hold any sway (i.e. awareness reaches the point in which "time" is perceived simultaneously rather than linearly) and the (6D) entity may then turn "back" to offer itself as resource/guidance for its past selfness in reaching, well, basically itself. The higher-self is the end result of all experiential development of the mind/body/spirit complex up until that point.

The higher-self for 4th, 5th and early 6th-density entities is the same: the infinitely rich accumulation of "memory" of the mid/late-6th-density entity. This is the same for entities of 2nd and 1st-density. However, the "discovery" of the higher-self begins in 3rd-density. The entities of 1st and 2nd density have not yet "awoken" or activated their spirit complex to call upon their higher-self; this contact becomes possible during 3rd-density. It should also be noted that higher-self does not manipulate nor infringe its own path—if there's anyone that understands the paramount importance of free-will, that's the 6D entity—, it only guides when asked and, as Ra said, protects only when possible. And, it is not that 4th, 5th and early 6th-density entities do not use their higher-selves, it's just that the interactions and relationships between higher-self and the each density (level/grade of awareness) varies between density to density.
The big question I have is why? What's the point of basically repeating the entire journey again when your higher self has already attained such enlightenment? If you have already attained such enlightenment through service to others to get to such a high density, where's the need?

It's almost as if one sends a portion of itself back to correct any mistakes it had made to attain that 7th density graduation yet if there were mistakes, how did one achieve enlightenment in the first place. It seems so paradoxical.
(12-17-2012, 11:00 AM)Xradfl Wrote: [ -> ]The big question I have is why?

Experience. The 6th-density entity seeks balance, to further refine this balance to totally unify itself (all of itself), before approaching and entering the 7th density and becoming a mind/body/spirit complex totality.

Quote:What's the point of basically repeating the entire journey again when your higher self has already attained such enlightenment? If you have already attained such enlightenment through service to others to get to such a high density, where's the need?

There is no "repeating" of the journey. It seems you are attempting to grasp the reality of 6th-density with a 3rd-density mind. Your inability in truly comprehending this lies in your limited/distorted (and ultimately erroneous) perception of the concept you (mis)understand as "time." There is no time.

Quote:It's almost as if one sends a portion of itself back to correct any mistakes it had made to attain that 7th density graduation yet if there were mistakes, how did one achieve enlightenment in the first place. It seems so paradoxical.

Embrace paradox and you shall be freed from all contradictions. There are no mistakes.

I do apologize, but it seems I cannot answer any further in any meaningful manner.

I would encourage you to meditate upon this subject and allow your own higher-self to alleviate the apparent confusion. This is precisely what I do when I seek guidance/inspiration/knowledge: I turn inwards.

I gathered some quotes from The Ra Material:

Quote:70.9 You are existing at all levels simultaneously. It is specifically correct that your higher self is you in mid-sixth density and, in your way of measuring what you know of as time, your higher self is your self in your future.

Quote:70.8 The higher self is the entity of mid-sixth density which, turning back, offers this service to its self.

Quote:70.11 The Higher Self does not manipulate its past selves. It protects when possible and guides when asked, but the force of free will is paramount. The seeming contradictions of determinism and free will melt when it is accepted that there is such a thing as true simultaneity. The Higher Self is the end result of all the development experienced by the mind/body/spirit complex to that point.

Quote:36.5 Ra: I am Ra. Perhaps the simplest example of this apparent simultaneity of existence of two selves, which are in truth one self at the same time/space, is this: the Oversoul, as you call it, or Higher Self, seems to exist simultaneously with the mind/body/spirit complex which it aids. This is not actually simultaneous, for the Higher Self is moving to the mind/body/spirit complex as needed from a position in development of the entity which would be considered in the future of this entity.

Quote:36.1 The Higher Self, in turn, is a resource for examining the distillations of third-density experience and programming further experience. This is also true of densities four, five, and six with the mind/body/spirit complex totality coming into consciousness in the course of seventh density.

Quote:36.8 The higher self is of a certain advancement within sixth density going into the seventh. After the seventh has been well entered the mind/body/spirit complex becomes so totally a mind/body/spirit complex totality that it begins to gather spiritual mass and approach the octave density. Thus the looking backwards is finished at that point.

Quote:36.12 Therefore, the Oversoul which makes its understanding available to all who are ready for such aid is towards the positive. However, the free will of the individual is paramount, and any guidance given by the higher self may be seen in either the positive or negative polarity depending upon the choice of a mind/body/spirit complex
The Higher Self is the 'Future Self' of the 3D/4D/5D Entity if we take the linear illusion of time which these densities provide. 6D being the mode where time is a variable rather than an arbitrary constant; 'Outside' of time, if you will.

The reason both simultaneously exist is because Entities in 6D can access all time streams (Which occur simultaneously for infinity) and thus can access the beginning/middle/end of it's development till that point. And thus from the perspective of the one in these densities it gives the illusion that both coexist. It's quite simple really. What you also need to realize is that all moments will occur for infinity, even the moment of 'you' 5, 10 seconds ago. Another curveball is that the Higher Self existed before the initial 1D/2D/3D Development. Good luck with that one. If you understand time as it is concepts such as 'past' and 'future' become meaningless. Interjection in ones 'past' will simply create a new parallel reality, however another aspect of Infinity is that all realities already exist. Look into 'Superposition' within the frame of Quantum Mechanics.

Consider 'Density' to be a 'Concentration' of 'Awareness'. The more 'dense' the Awareness the more you are able to grasp the 'larger' picture of Infinity, gradually leading outside of time itself as you encompass more of the whole.

The Higher Self & the Oversoul are not one of the same, but is of. The Higher Self is a fractal of the Oversoul (Soul Group).

[Image: Fractal%20Tree%20Fig1%20S.jpg]

^ Disregard numeric labels and identifiers. This is simply an analogy to help convey the concept. The 'root' of the Soul fractal is Source.
Thank you for the responses
thanks also from myself, I find it really interesting and indeed clarified some of my ideas. I wonder if another question is related then to this idea.

What would happen if the 5th density aspect of the self came back as a wanderer to the same point where the 3rd D aspect of the self is struggling to graduate to 4th and they meet?

Could that paradox take place in which both aspects, the 5th D and the 3rd D are working together in same space/time? Both will be embodied and with the veil of forgetting, so not aware of their pertenence to the same "self", despite they maybe terrible feelings of familiarity, me thinks...

Wonder if the Higher self would permit such interaction.
(12-17-2012, 02:51 PM)akar Wrote: [ -> ]What would happen if the 5th density aspect of the self came back as a wanderer to the same point where the 3rd D aspect of the self is struggling to graduate to 4th and they meet?

You are certainly posing very interesting questions.

I will answer with the condition you read beyond the words I hereby employ and pierce into the heart of the message, so to speak. Don't take me as gospel. I am certainly not infallible, yet I do believe the thoughts I offer to you are sufficiently accurate as far as I can express them via this textual medium. Extract from this what may be of use to you and dismiss the rest.

Firstly, I would suggest consideration in that right now you have "aspects" of yourself which are inhabiting and experiencing 1st, 2nd and 3rd density environments; as well as 4th, 5th and 6th. You—the "you" associated with this particular 3rd-density mind/body/spirit complex—, is only a particular focus/field of awareness in your own evolutionary spiral as a mind/body/spirit complex totality. Therefore, your... let's call it "soul" (mind/body/spirit complex beingness totality) could have its energetic "tendrils" reaching across various densities (and planetary spheres) at the same "time." To state it differently, your "soul-stream" is not linear nor singular, but rather like the roots of a tree, with many foci of consciousness spreading across the various densities of awareness; all of them simultaneously growing and learning and experiencing at varying stages, times and spaces of development seeking to become more and more and more One-self.

What I'm trying to say is: "you," as you perceive yourself in this incarnation, is not your "true essential self," it is only a "tendril" of your total beingness as a "soul" (or mind/body/spirit complex beingness totality). You may imagine yourself as moving up this energetic "tendril" as you progress throughout the densities, moving closer and closer to your the "heart" of your "soul," but this YOU that is your "soul" as a mind/body/spirit complex totality has many, many, many such "tendrils," all stemming from and leading back to itself, its core, its heart. Therefore interactions between many of your "parts" are possible (even unbeknownst to you).

Does this answer your question?

(Most of this is difficult to explain without a sufficiently clear/undistorted understanding of the differences and interrelationships between the space/time continuum and time/space.)

Quote:Could that paradox take place in which both aspects, the 5th D and the 3rd D are working together in same space/time? Both will be embodied and with the veil of forgetting, so not aware of their pertenence to the same "self", despite they maybe terrible feelings of familiarity, me thinks...

Yes, absolutely. Think about "soul mates" or "twin souls."

Any thoughts?

All densities below mid sixth density have the mid sixth density self as their "higher self". The higher self of the higher self is the mind/body/spirit complex totality, which is a vessel of 7th density beingness.

(12-17-2012, 11:00 AM)Xradfl Wrote: [ -> ]The big question I have is why? What's the point of basically repeating the entire journey again when your higher self has already attained such enlightenment? If you have already attained such enlightenment through service to others to get to such a high density, where's the need?

All time is simultaneous. Everything is happening at once. You have free will, and things are not deterministic. The so called "higher self" had help from its higher self when it evolved through the lower densities. The future is not wholly disconnected from the past or present. All of it is one continuum of experience. The past creates the future. People accept that readily because it makes nice linear sense. But the future also creates the past. Everything affects everything.

(12-17-2012, 11:00 AM)Xradfl Wrote: [ -> ]It's almost as if one sends a portion of itself back to correct any mistakes it had made to attain that 7th density graduation yet if there were mistakes, how did one achieve enlightenment in the first place. It seems so paradoxical.

Its more like: a piece of the One, or Source, is experiencing a spiritual journey for the sake of the journey, and on that journey it occasionally needs help, so it asks Source for help. Source in its infinite wisdom, allows that portion of itself that understands you best, to do the guiding, which just happens to be you in the future. It guides you when asked, not because you were making mistakes, but because you requested help. When you reach that point in the time continuum where "future you" is, you will feel compelled to fulfill those requests for help, because past you is requesting the help. Again, I stress, all times are simultaneous. Nothing is over and done with. Try not to think of "right now" being the only "present". Consider that all time periods are "present" right now. It will give you a better scope of it all.

It should be noted here, that the higher self manifestation does not know your future. Its awareness of your free-will chosen path through the space/time continuum is short circuited in all its interactions with the incarnate mind/body/spirit complex. Otherwise, it would violate the law of confusion (law of free will). It *can* see the momentum of present probabilities however. It can see the "likelihood" of given events.

(12-17-2012, 02:51 PM)akar Wrote: [ -> ]thanks also from myself, I find it really interesting and indeed clarified some of my ideas. I wonder if another question is related then to this idea.

What would happen if the 5th density aspect of the self came back as a wanderer to the same point where the 3rd D aspect of the self is struggling to graduate to 4th and they meet?

They would seem very familiar... to one another. Perhaps like a long lost sibling or relative. But keep in mind, a wanderer would be 3rd density activated in mind/body/spirit complex, even though they be of higher density origin. So they wouldn't seem too different from one another, aside from the variance in current incarnate experience.

(12-17-2012, 02:51 PM)akar Wrote: [ -> ]Could that paradox take place in which both aspects, the 5th D and the 3rd D are working together in same space/time? Both will be embodied and with the veil of forgetting, so not aware of their pertenence to the same "self", despite they maybe terrible feelings of familiarity, me thinks...

Yes, it could occur. You would be surprised how many of us are experiencing parallel incarnations right now. Not necessarily parallel aspects from different densities, but the same density consciousness splitting its soul energy and incarnating in two (or more) different bodies in different parts of the world.

Anything is possible, just not always probable.
(12-17-2012, 03:49 PM)Siren Wrote: [ -> ]
(12-17-2012, 02:51 PM)akar Wrote: [ -> ]What would happen if the 5th density aspect of the self came back as a wanderer to the same point where the 3rd D aspect of the self is struggling to graduate to 4th and they meet?

You are certainly posing very interesting questions.

I will answer with the condition you read beyond the words I hereby employ and pierce into the heart of the message, so to speak. Don't take me as gospel. I am certainly not infallible, yet I do believe the thoughts I offer to you are sufficiently accurate as far as I can express them via this textual medium. Extract from this what may be of use to you and dismiss the rest.

Firstly, I would suggest consideration in that right now you have "aspects" of yourself which are inhabiting and experiencing 1st, 2nd and 3rd density environments; as well as 4th, 5th and 6th. You—the "you" associated with this particular 3rd-density mind/body/spirit complex—, is only a particular focus/field of awareness in your own evolutionary spiral as a mind/body/spirit complex totality. Therefore, your... let's call it "soul" (mind/body/spirit complex beingness totality) could have its energetic "tendrils" reaching across various densities (and planetary spheres) at the same "time." To state it differently, your "soul-stream" is not linear nor singular, but rather like the roots of a tree, with many foci of consciousness spreading across the various densities of awareness; all of them simultaneously growing and learning and experiencing at varying stages, times and spaces of development seeking to become more and more and more One-self.

What I'm trying to say is: "you," as you perceive yourself in this incarnation, is not your "true essential self," it is only a "tendril" of your total beingness as a "soul" (or mind/body/spirit complex beingness totality). You may imagine yourself as moving up this energetic "tendril" as you progress throughout the densities, moving closer and closer to your the "heart" of your "soul," but this YOU that is your "soul" as a mind/body/spirit complex totality has many, many, many such "tendrils," all stemming from and leading back to itself, its core, its heart. Therefore interactions between many of your "parts" are possible (even unbeknownst to you).

Does this answer your question?

(Most of this is difficult to explain without a sufficiently clear/undistorted understanding of the differences and interrelationships between the space/time continuum and time/space.)

Quote:Could that paradox take place in which both aspects, the 5th D and the 3rd D are working together in same space/time? Both will be embodied and with the veil of forgetting, so not aware of their pertenence to the same "self", despite they maybe terrible feelings of familiarity, me thinks...

Yes, absolutely. Think about "soul mates" or "twin souls."

Wonderful reply, got the concept, will work it on my mind with the image of the tree, thanks!
"Wheel of Time" - central dot can be seen as your "higher self". Each spoke is a period in "linear time", each being a period of possible simultaneous incarnation, while the higher self sits within the central "now".

[Image: CaesarWheel2.png]

The "wheel of time" as described throughout history.

[Image: Ouroboros.jpg]
[Image: eye_of_providence___ouroboros_by_kacen-d41rgwe.png]

I view the densities as a spiral within that circle, with the "higher self" in the center.

[Image: 51RU0f2914L._SL500_AA300_.jpg]

[Image: wind3.gif]

[Image: 99149629265813961FT2urCrPc.jpg]

All of the patterns of movement and evolution can be overlayed and found within the torus.

[Image: seedoflifebw2.jpg]

[Image: tumblr_mbskk4tRIE1qbih8jo1_400.gif]

Within the torus is your symbol of "infinity/eternity" or "god".

[Image: MagneticField-Torus-VanDyke-Animation-snap.png]

[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSvNNVMoRw4ccsW6Xj2eI_...ns3e3KFPXg]

This is connected as well, might notice there are only 6 "points" instead of seven, with the "black sun" in the center.

[Image: 0.jpg]
I was re-reading the answers and something new pop up.
We are having several simultaneous incarnations in 3D, several in 4D and several in 5D, all like different branches of the fractal tree. Our Higher Self is also a branch of the 6D level that monitors and helps their lower parts in the lower densities.

However, there should be also several and simultaneous 6D higher selfs, don't you think? There should be several parts of our oversoul already working on the last level of awareness before reaching 7D. Therefore, maybe my higher self is just one of the multiple parts of my self existing in 6D, while the higher self of another simultaneous incarnation of mine is simply another portion of that 6D self.

I mean, indeed I will perceive just one single "me-in the future" as my higher self, but it is possible that there are several "me's" in late 6D working as Higher selves of different parts of my oversoul in the lower densities?
(12-19-2012, 01:34 PM)akar Wrote: [ -> ][...] there should be also several and simultaneous 6D higher selfs, don't you think?

That is basically correct, with the only modification that instead of "simultaneous" it would be perhaps best to say there are various 6th-density higher-selves just as there are various 3rd-density entities "simultaneously" interacting with each other in a 3rd-density environment. Yet you, as a mind/body/complex totality of multiple incarnations, have/has one higher-self. We'll elaborate on this below.

Quote:There should be several parts of our oversoul already working on the last level of awareness before reaching 7D. Therefore, maybe my higher self is just one of the multiple parts of my self existing in 6D, while the higher self of another simultaneous incarnation of mine is simply another portion of that 6D self.

If I understand your question correctly, we could say that, yes, the 6th-density "oversoul" is actively working in 6th-density to graduate to 7th. Its seeking/service/lesson lies in balancing/unifying itself; this is done by "looking backwards" and assisting its "past" self(s) in reaching balance/unity with itself, the Creator, and indeed, the rest of Creation. This is the honor/duty of 6th-density: the Law of One.

However, the idea of your higher-self being just one of the multiple "parts" of your-self existing in 6D is somewhat confused, I believe. Your higher-self is one—it is the collection, or focal point, of all of your incarnations up until that level (1st-density through 6th); all of this serving as an infinitely rich "memory-bank" of experience which may be used as a resource by your lower-density manifestations in reaching 6th-density, such as yourself now as a 3rd-density entity.

Now, to address the other portion of your query, your higher-self is exactly the same as the higher-self of any other one of your other evolutionary soul-streams. The perception of one higher-self using different "parts" of itself in aiding any one of its various incarnations is not at all incorrect if it is understood that each entity contacts and uses whatever aspect of its higher-self that may be most resonant with the mind/body/spirit complex doing the calling/contacting at that time. There are biases.

In other words, depending on one's level of self-development and its various personality biases/distortions that "color" the seeking entity, the higher-self will take a different "form" or have a different "feel" in each of your incarnations, though your higher-self remains the same for you in this planet's 3rd-density or you in a 5th-density planet in the Sirius star system.

Quote:I mean, indeed I will perceive just one single "me-in the future" as my higher self, but it is possible that there are several "me's" in late 6D working as Higher selves of different parts of my oversoul in the lower densities?

I believe this has been properly addressed above.

I've spoken to the best of my knowledge from the confines of a 3rd-density "understanding" and the verbal limitations implicit in this mode of communication. Take this as a "disclaimer." And above all, follow your own intuitive feelings.

I'll be glad to attempt to answer any subsequent questions (should there be any) as best as I possible can; however, I highly suggest you meditate upon this matter for further guidance/clarification/inspiration.

PS: After re-reading this post I cannot help but realize how something that seems relatively simple to understand within my mental processes becomes so easily befuddled/complicated as these very thought-concepts are translated into words!