Bring4th

Full Version: Everything is Changing
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

Brittany

Within maybe the past week or so, and most especially within the past three or four days, everything has changed for me. I am simply not the same person I was. Stumbling blocks have fallen away like a brittle chrysalis. The things that seemed so urgent and important are not important now. The stressors that brought me years of depression have evaporated. I am contentment, and love, and I no longer feel that restlessness- that sense that there is something I need to be doing- some task I have yet to complete. I am right where I need to be, and the things I am supposed to do to fulfill my purpose simply come to me now. It is a smooth and steady flow, and the world, though it looks the way it always has, also looks completely different to me now.

Right now my vibration is still adjusting. I've had to shed a few of my core beliefs to make this transition, and release a large number of cords and attachments and swallow a great deal of pride. I have periods where I fall back and become extremely emotional and confused, and even sharply angry, only to once again be enfolded in that field of love. I am shaking away the last vestiges of resistance, and for the first time in my life I feel like myself- like I know who I am, and I can look at that being with love. The life before was a cocoon, and it is dreamlike now. The reality I now face was once like a dream as well, but it becomes clearer by the day.

Contentment and peace are possible. They transform you. I wish I could explain this better, but I find fewer and fewer words that can express my experiences the farther I trek into them. The field of love we are creating is so beautiful. I lay down the resistance I've had to any and all of you. I love you each so very, very much. My desire now is for unity, and the ability to understand each other on a full internal level is rapidly developing. We won't have to argue, because we'll just see. We'll feel each other. It's so unbelievably close.

Tenet, feeling you has broken down so many barriers in understanding where you are coming from, when our words seemed to just sail past each other. I just wanted to let you know that especially. I'm sorry I was such a stubborn bull instead of really trying to understand what you were saying. In this state it is next to impossible for me to limit my love in any way. Touching all of creation is its natural state. The fear and the doubt are just gone, and when all of creation is beautiful, how do you discriminate between any part of it? I feel like I have enough love in my heart to saturate the entire planet three times over.

Something so beautiful is coming, and, in fact, is already here. I'm making a point of speaking in the voice of Brittany instead of trancing out and saying something much more eloquent, because I want you to know this comes from the depths of my heart. I'm not sure what the point of this thread is, except that I want to share with you what I am feeling right now, and welcome anyone else to express the effects of these new energies on your lives. It's a time for celebration! BigSmile
Thank you for this thread. I feel the same way, and the past few days, I wanted to open a thread about "this", but could not find the proper words.

There is clarity in all of us. I feel it more strongly than ever. I was thinking about what it would mean to end the Veil. And then it hit me. There is no veil anymore. We did not develop yet our "sense of connection" to the level of hearing, seeing, smelling, touching, but it is there. The veil is being lifted because we could all clearly see the connection, that All is One. And it is not something that is done "outside". We do the lifting. All humans on earth.

I had such a high hour of clarity that I did not know what to do with it. It all makes sense now. There are low moments, moments of emotion, frustration, similar to what you described. But I let it pass, and so it does. It is great.
Truth be told my personal experiences parallel both of yours too. These past few weeks I can only describe as a radical shift to a more 'carefree' nature. Peace and contentment within would be the correct identifier. I have been bulldozing through many long standing conventional beliefs regarding societal structure and how I am 'supposed' to behave. No longer do I feel I am holding myself to the standards of others, nor to my own mind, but rather acting in tandem with the increasing moments of 'inspiration'; living in the 'now', so to speak. 'All is well' at all times, and I no longer 'Fear' hunger, death, pain, loss but rather see them all as colourful friends and experiences on this beautiful journey of life which is part of this dance of Infinity that we are all a part of.

I am beginning to see this illusion for what it is. I am beginning to come to terms with the fact that I truly am an Infinite being that will exist for the end of all time, and with this in mind, should temporary daily 'stressors' such as bills, and work really even rate as something to dwell on? They are insignificant in comparison. I am a Creator, an orchestrator of my own destiny and I say with conviction by the God within me so are each an every single one of you,

Hearing of the shooting days ago, my immediate reaction was that the 'Souls' embodying the children chose to play the role they did out of Love. They (including those 'affected') had such unconditional love that they were willing to put themselves through what they did for the whole. This happens on a daily basis with the starving children of Africa for example, yet we do not see. What? Should I feel sadness, hate, anger for the 'perpetrators'? Not at all, I reject these labels an ideas which society 'expects' of me to embody. I choose to not bind myself to programming of the social engineers, but rather to see through the lens of the Absolute, and to be the lens. I am free and see the inherent divine perfection within you all. Slowly but surely, more and more are consciously coming to terms with what we do not want, through being given the opportunity to see it first hand, and thus forge a new world with what we do.

Exciting times are ahead fellow Children of God. I Am that I Am.

Edit:-

Cyan

20 starving children in Africa opt to be reborn in the west so that they get fed, clothed and taken care of for as long as they live, in exchange for being shot in a single day in a quick manner. To fill what they think is a lack of empathy in the western mothering concept because it doesnt apply to everyone equally. Seems like a good way to "work with" the "yellow ray" of "the western mindset"

More than the incident, i find the timing and its synchronisities to myself and other such incidents to be mindboggling. It is almost as if when I sit at home and get angry at something but dont release it, these things happen. When I do get angry and I focus on releasing it in a forceful violent way (Computer games for one) these things dont happen, but is that that they dont happen, or that I dont see them, or that my energies dont need to reflect the suffering outside of myself to myself As I am already in a subjective state where the application of pain on me (defeat in the game) serves the same humbling purpose as when I sit at home, steaming in anger, and then find something like this happening.

All in all, my interactions in the astral more and more point me in the direction that my way of acting before going directly to the astral (using form maker body for anything intetionally) was the right way to go and I was, in fact, quite advanced in it before I "switched sides" from Red ray up to one of Violet ray down.

In meditation I even saw this as a visualization of my energies reaching my heart and through that my crown and then having the chakras above the heart go instead of "heart-throat-thirdeye-crown" to "heart-crown-thirdeye-throat" by having this giant "wheel" that these chakras were attached to rotate "upside down".

So that energy flows primarily from the crown (it wasnt specifically that the chakras themselves remained that way) but rather, that the energy from the top was reaching down and energy from the down was reaching up and all merging in the heart chakra whereby "going higher" was no longer a realistic option as it would circle back to the heart chakra.

After that I was super energetic and in communication with my shadow/light sided self (hard to say since I dont know which I Was at that point) and for 4-5 months. Had "a life" that was, as far as I can tell, somewhere in the 6th D positive range.

I proceeded to tear it all apart because of my depression ofcourse like i usually do. But it was an interesting experience. Leads me to believe that my senses arent exactly being honest to me on a day to day basis since I cant really know where the center of my "real self" (if that was it) is right now in relation to me.

For example, I know for a fact that I could simply stand up now and walk out the door and land on an alien planet within a few steps if I signalled so to "you/myhigher self" before I started walking.

But it feels like that knowledge has no relevance for real, that touching the "form maker" and causing that flip, while interesting and certainly worth observing, isn't whats actually interesting, or relevant to our times.

I felt that the real goal was to get to a social situation where I am both mask free and my higher self has a clear idea of what I want in that situation, and that is all that is needed in evolution for the conceivable future. (somewhere out into the far beyond 6.5 density level)
Beautiful!! Heart
as Shin'Ar says, life is a process of becoming.

the more fixed or rigid one is in, the more shaking it will take to undo.

another way of looking at green ray is to consider it as unconditional acceptance of the other. You may not understand them completely (that is the province of blue ray), but you give them the space to be themselves.

and people usually flourish when given opportunity to do so.
I have never understood the world in which we live. Even during my teenage angst years, something never felt right. The way people obsessed over looks, making fun of others, physically harming each other, etc. I have never even been in a situation where a fight was imminent. I was always cool with every clique though I never understood the need for cliques.

As I grew older, the need for material items faded as I realized they did nothing but enable the urge for more and more with no apparent satisfaction due to ever increasing wants and desires. Soon after, during a particularly rough period of my life, through the suffering I embraced my love of nature. The grass on the side of the road became more flowing. The Sandhill cranes became more beautiful and the clouds. Oh the clouds became heavenly in all their innumerable shapes, sizes, and colors depending upon the time of day.

Fast forward some to the time of my true awakening when I found the LOO which, for the most part, answered the questions I didn't know I was searching for yet were so familiar once discovered. Though I have had a difficult time balancing my intellect coming from a scientific background and embracing faith when I was neither raised with any nor studied any before, I have come to see that the life I was living by always being myself, always asking why and why not to the status quo, and always yearning for a better world free from the constraints of conforming, was the life truly free. Free from the illusion that so many are imprisoned by. Free to make my decisions based upon how I feel is right rather than what others feel is right. To live morally and in respect of others for others. I have always taken an issue with lying even as a child.

I'm not sure where all of this is going but I am envious of those who have such a connection as what has been posted here. Though I'm a relative newbie to spirituality, I have come to finally figure out a purpose in this illusion by finding the love where I have for so long shunned and shut down. I highly doubt I will make this harves though maybe that's yet another aspect of the work that I need t accomplish which is self worth though I do consider myself a much more honest and pure person than most of those other selves I meet on a day to day basis.

I just wanted to thank you all for showing me what I can become
beautiful posts lynn and xradfl(hope i spelled that right brother Heart)
yes u can just feel it this release of long standing issues. something magical is occurring and it is good good good Heart
Well said Brittany.

I think I told you about the dream I had where I was told to "Stop being a Raven and become a Dove." This thread made me think of that. I'm starting to think it means I should stop focusing on absorbing wisdom and try instead to learn to live it and radiate it out into the world. I feel that I know everything that I need to know at this time, now I need to find a way to share it. Smile

I can honestly say that I feel more comfortable with myself now than I ever have before, which is really big for me since I've never been my biggest fan in the past.
(12-17-2012, 11:31 AM)Brittany Lynn Wrote: [ -> ]Something so beautiful is coming, and, in fact, is already here.

The light you share helps this beauty shine through. Thank you for sharing your heart Lynn. Heart
I saw a rainbow this morning and thought it was you spewing your rainbow love and light to the world lol
[Image: 8281164911_2c3a311e57_n.jpg]
Heart Heart Heart Heart Heart Heart Heart Heart Heart Heart
(12-17-2012, 12:47 PM)Cyan Wrote: [ -> ]More than the incident, i find the timing and its synchronisities to myself and other such incidents to be mindboggling. It is almost as if when I sit at home and get angry at something but dont release it, these things happen. When I do get angry and I focus on releasing it in a forceful violent way (Computer games for one) these things dont happen, but is that that they dont happen, or that I dont see them, or that my energies dont need to reflect the suffering outside of myself to myself As I am already in a subjective state where the application of pain on me (defeat in the game) serves the same humbling purpose as when I sit at home, steaming in anger, and then find something like this happening.

All in all, my interactions in the astral more and more point me in the direction that my way of acting before going directly to the astral (using form maker body for anything intetionally) was the right way to go and I was, in fact, quite advanced in it before I "switched sides" from Red ray up to one of Violet ray down.

In meditation I even saw this as a visualization of my energies reaching my heart and through that my crown and then having the chakras above the heart go instead of "heart-throat-thirdeye-crown" to "heart-crown-thirdeye-throat" by having this giant "wheel" that these chakras were attached to rotate "upside down".

So that energy flows primarily from the crown (it wasnt specifically that the chakras themselves remained that way) but rather, that the energy from the top was reaching down and energy from the down was reaching up and all merging in the heart chakra whereby "going higher" was no longer a realistic option as it would circle back to the heart chakra.

After that I was super energetic and in communication with my shadow/light sided self (hard to say since I dont know which I Was at that point) and for 4-5 months. Had "a life" that was, as far as I can tell, somewhere in the 6th D positive range.

I proceeded to tear it all apart because of my depression ofcourse like i usually do. But it was an interesting experience. Leads me to believe that my senses arent exactly being honest to me on a day to day basis since I cant really know where the center of my "real self" (if that was it) is right now in relation to me.

Um, so can planets be wanderers?
(12-17-2012, 03:21 PM)Spaced Wrote: [ -> ]Well said Brittany.

I think I told you about the dream I had where I was told to "Stop being a Raven and become a Dove." This thread made me think of that. I'm starting to think it means I should stop focusing on absorbing wisdom and try instead to learn to live it and radiate it out into the world. I feel that I know everything that I need to know at this time, now I need to find a way to share it. Smile

I can honestly say that I feel more comfortable with myself now than I ever have before, which is really big for me since I've never been my biggest fan in the past.

Beautiful dream. I used to read and study spiritual principles constantly. I became aware that I was "sinning" by only absorbing wisdom and not using it in this world (I was more comfortable in the mental world), so I jumped into the physical/action/experiencing/connecting environment. I have years and years worth of "knowledge" stored up that I now am endeavoring to transform into manifestation/physical creation and just plain living on Earth.

Cyan

(12-18-2012, 11:54 AM)GentleReckoning Wrote: [ -> ]
(12-17-2012, 12:47 PM)Cyan Wrote: [ -> ]More than the incident, i find the timing and its synchronisities to myself and other such incidents to be mindboggling. It is almost as if when I sit at home and get angry at something but dont release it, these things happen. When I do get angry and I focus on releasing it in a forceful violent way (Computer games for one) these things dont happen, but is that that they dont happen, or that I dont see them, or that my energies dont need to reflect the suffering outside of myself to myself As I am already in a subjective state where the application of pain on me (defeat in the game) serves the same humbling purpose as when I sit at home, steaming in anger, and then find something like this happening.

Um, so can planets be wanderers?

Far as I understand. Yes.

You are to earth as red blood cell is to you as mitochondrial dna is to red blood cell as earth is to star system as star system is to galaxy as galaxy is to (dunno from here on out). We all "wander" because are all "one" in our "quest" or some such. Far as I understand, the keyboard keys you type on could easily be wanders, the probability of that happening unless you focus on it or it being redicilously funny, are very very low.
Completely agree Lynn same thing is happening to me. Wouldn't be surprised if the full in-streaming of green ray energy began a few days ago.
The tree is running towards you all to hug you lol
[Image: 8272022762_7b80dc2365.jpg]
ha ha thats funny rie . is the name of that place running-tree Tongue

hmm the love vibes today they being strong yah man

a new york city christmas

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X2-vMdNk7fw
I too have a feeling that we are gaining incredible velocity. Nowadays, I get a very balanced voice inside me. I imagine it as being one soft, female voice at the same time as a dark male voice, simultaneously. Any question I have can be answered by my inner wisdom. Sounds cool lol. I think things are surfacing inside people, there is nowhere to hide things anymore. Time to deal with the baggage everyone. Just today I more or less resolved the last regret I had. I'm at a point where I can laugh when I accidentally hurt myself, or immediately balance any imbalance that arises, quickly. But I'm ready for change, there are no major attatchments left. Of course, there is always some work to do, but IF the harvest would be instant, I would have no regrets. I would review my experience with pride.
As I was grilling my weekly allotment of food for the next week, the sun was shining through the trees as bright and white as ever (sun has been very bright lately). I decided to move a few inches to the right so that it shone down upon me as I said a prayer. Just as I opened my eyes, flocks and flocks of robins came flying over me about 30 feet up. Probably 10 to 15 at a time in 10 second intervals as they gently swooped through the air.

As I stared in awe, blue jays came about. Sitting on the bird bath then landing 10 or so feet away from me. Then woodpeckers and finches and butterflies all flying around simultaneously. I just wept with happiness.

Unbound

I love you all so dearly. Smile <3
(12-19-2012, 01:26 AM)rie Wrote: [ -> ]The tree is running towards you all to hug you lol
[Image: 8272022762_7b80dc2365.jpg]

RUN FOREST ....RUUUUUN!!

hehehehe Tongue
I had a great day today! All about being generous, I feel like Santa lol BigSmile