Bring4th

Full Version: How I Really Feel
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I do appreciate the comments here and in the PMs I have been receiving. Each of you- in your own way- is spot on.

I just wanted to reiterate for clarity, that the only reason I mentioned forum dynamics I have experienced is to point out that similar things happen with me outside of this forum, and long before I ever started participating here. In other words, the common denominator in these experiences is clearly myself.

So if there is anybody else who might be wondering or feeling bad about having been caught up in a web-tiff with me in the past- however brief or drawn out- please know that you are not responsible for how I am feeling. I am. I drew these experiences unto myself- now I just have to figure out what to do with them.

Shin'Ar

(12-18-2012, 11:21 PM)plenum Wrote: [ -> ]There are some very strong personalities here,,,,, they seem like very weird people with very weird agendas.

Lol, now see how easy it is to cut out pieces and completely change the actual context of the meaning.
Tenet Nosce,

Have faith that the universe has a plan for you, that you are love and light and the world you inhabit is but a shadow upon the wall of a cave, and finally, remember that you are Creator, both infinite and immortal. I have found these affirmations of faith to be helpful when the anxieties of the world begin creeping up on me.

IV
(12-17-2012, 02:43 PM)βαθμιαίος Wrote: [ -> ]Also helpful for me has been the idea of dying and being reborn in each moment.

I agree. It's always helpful to know there's always an opportunity to start over. Much love Tenet.
(12-19-2012, 10:42 AM)Icaro Wrote: [ -> ]
(12-17-2012, 02:43 PM)βαθμιαίος Wrote: [ -> ]Also helpful for me has been the idea of dying and being reborn in each moment.

I agree. It's always helpful to know there's always an opportunity to start over. Much love Tenet.

I just ran into this last night. As soon as I got home I put a pen on paper and out came a symbol. It looked similar to \0/ with "L" shapes rather than "/". I started asking questions and found that the circle represented a solid form, like a rock. Then got to understanding that the circle was describing a blockage. Like a channel was blocked with this "rock". So I asked what this rock was and spelled out my middle name which I have used for most of my life.

What came out from all of this was that my old persona formed some sort of blockage for me. This is not the first time that my old self has been given as an issue, but this is the first time I was given a symbol applied to the problem. I started hitting up my guides with a lot of questions, finding that my old "self" is not what I expected. Not ego, not artificial intelligence...........it was a thought form. It came about that I needed to remove this thought form and send it into the light, which I did. Then rechecked the symbol I had drawn and there was no longer any meaning attached to it.

This was another analog for me, and helped accomplish something that I previously never figured out what to do with. Don't know if this idea helps any Tenet, but keep in mind that we have a multitude of tools at our disposal, and a multitude of links/symbols/portals to the metaphysical. Maybe the study of sigils would be of help? I started out with very simple biofeedback methods, and have grown to encompass a wide variety of methods, tools, and abilities. The one thing that I have noticed many lack, persistence. Good luck with finding your method.
(12-19-2012, 01:35 PM)Pickle Wrote: [ -> ]What came out from all of this was that my old persona formed some sort of blockage for me. This is not the first time that my old self has been given as an issue, but this is the first time I was given a symbol applied to the problem. I started hitting up my guides with a lot of questions, finding that my old "self" is not what I expected. Not ego, not artificial intelligence...........it was a thought form. It came about that I needed to remove this thought form and send it into the light, which I did. Then rechecked the symbol I had drawn and there was no longer any meaning attached to it.

I think you're a walk in, mate.
Hehehe, this might sound goofy, but my inner voice came up with a "mantra" that has helped me deal with the lack of confidence I was feeling regarding whether or not I was succeeding at raising my vibrational level. It goes like this:

"I'm moving on, I'm on the right track, I'm moving on the right track and I can't turn back." Works best if sung in a 40s crooner/ Andrews sisters voice BigSmile
(12-18-2012, 02:31 PM)Scribe Wrote: [ -> ]I feel the same as Tenet and share many of the same life experiences.
And I'm just so sick and tired of my life and being "me", my human, which is not me, not the real spiritual me, I'm so out of control of my own human, in fact I more or less hate it/myself, I can find love for every other human in the world if I reach far enough, but not my own, its like there is a deep command in my subconscious that I may not feel any positive feelings towards myself, but I don't know where this command came from or how to get rid of it.

All of the things I want are not even possible in this world. I just want to die and go home.

Sorry if I am intruding in this thread, most of you probably don't remember me from my older posts as I haven't been here in some time and I wasn't that active to being with except as a lurker...but, well, I think my post is relevant to the subject of the title Tongue

Let's all send some love and blessings to Scribe!

HeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeart
Thank you, Monica. Somehow I missed Scribe's post. Sending love and light and blessing Scribe!
Pages: 1 2