Bring4th

Full Version: Who Are You Now?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

Shin'Ar

Many are reaching out to me from their states of confusion, fearful of the time which approaches, and uncertain about their future state of being.

They speak of changes which they cannot control and sudden enlightenment which has caused them to think very differently.

Many are those who found pleasure in what they believed to be darkness and shadows which intrigued them. And now they feel guilt over having dabbled in things which they now believe may result in consequences which they would rather avoid.

Others are simply becoming more open to the many discussions which have been had, and are realizing that their own addictions and desires may have caused them to be far too closed minded about matters they now see much more clearly.

Others are simply feeling lost and in a state of uncertainty about what they should be doing with all of this information they have absorbed.

I want you all to know that this shift which is occurring is a natural procession, and there will be many of you which will not even realize that anything has changed.

The state of being into which you will proceed will be no different in your experiencing of it then any of your previous reincarnations. You will simply proceed into another state of being in which all will seem natural and in which your field of consciousness will be met with a 'state of being' which will be compatible with that you are now working with.

For others, their new state of being will be one in which the cycle will have broken, and you will be freed from the need to reincarnate.

In either case this is how it has always been and always will be.

Rest assured that the Divine Design is being accomplished just as designed. And that the fragmented state of being, regardless of how you now perceive it, and regardless of your ignorance, deliberate or not, will evolve as it is supposed to evolve accordi9ng to design.

You are notes in a grand symphony, and some are flat and some are pitched perfectly. The quality of the vibration will have no affect on this entity which you think you are now. For that does not even really exist as you perceive it.

Those who continue to fear do so because they still believe that they are this identity which they have assumed in this incarnation.

They think in terms of me and I, and because of that immersion in delusion they also think that some galactic shift is going to adversely affect that delusional identity they have assumed.

The antithesis to the ostrich burying its head and believing that it is fully concealed, applying the theory that if it can't see anything then nothing can see it either, so certain fields believe that, because they have a form, then that form must therefore be their self.

This 'self' that you now worry about will have no place in the shift to come, nor the procession of your field into another state of being. This 'self' will simply fade into memory like the dust of an old step blows away with the wind. It seems to be of great import to you now because it is what you think you are, and what you associate your awareness with.

You think you are you, and so when faced with some experience of concern, you feel concern for that self you have adopted.

Suppose you were possessing someone else's body and had placed that in a position of physical danger. Would you then fear for your own safety, knowing that this was not your true identity or form?

Of course not. So why are you not able to apply that logic to what you now experience?

When you are able to answer that question honestly, and without bias, all your concerns and uncertainty will be dismissed.

Who are you, really?

What are you?

Is that not the real question you seek to answer?

Is that not the question residing at the end of every experience and ordeal?

Until you can walk out of that form with a new identity, and a new understanding, that form will be your reality and your entrapment in the suffering of concern for self, regardless of the delusion.

'YOU' is the wall which stands between your true reality and your delusion.

Walk in the spirit and you will not suffer the things of the flesh.

"Unto thee, O man,
have I given my knowledge.
Unto thee have I given of Light.
Hear ye now and receive my wisdom
brought from space planes above and beyond.

Not as man am I
for free have I become of dimensions and planes.
In each, take I on a new body.
In each, I change in my form.
Know I now that the formless is all there is of form."

'I' is nothing more than the thought process being aware of its 'process of being' a fragmented experience of consciousness.

That 'I' is not the real you.

That 'I' takes form and adopts it as self.

The true 'I' is that which is in between the countless forms; formless.

In that reality, what concern should 'you' have for the natural procession of being?
Well said.

Unbound

I am that I am.

Thank you for your continuing service in Love and Light, my dear brother. Smile
Afaik at this time. I'm a 4d/5d entity that incarnated on earth to fix certain distortions that have arisen due to the creation of money and the discrepancy in the male/female bonding process that it can bring to the table. The effects of this are very pronounced in all developing countries.

If there are many others like me, many major distortions in the world will soon have their solutions. Things will change rapidly.
"Don't be afraid ever because.. Heart

its just a ride.." Bill Hicks