Bring4th

Full Version: cleansing one's field periodically
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I've never considered myself as being spiritually gifted before. But looking back to my childhood, I can see I was actually quite sensitive, and not just in the emotional sense. Sensitive in the sense of being able to detect certain qualities in people and objects. I've written it off as just being my experience for most of my life, thinking that everyone else had this subtle sense.

recently it has become more heightened. I've always been acutely aware of negative energies, and steer well clear of them. I see them from a mile away.

I can also witness the 'calling into being' of negative energies; when I have read or seen something that has fingerprints of the authentically dark, having them in my consciousness is enough for me to feel the swirling whirlwind of dark chills around me. I think this happens regardless of whether you are aware of it or not.

recently, I have had the experience of being 'smeared' with this dark energy. It feels as though you have walked through a mudpool, and all this muck is clinging to you, on the outside. Your internal energy field is still whole and integrated, but the outside is coated with this muck.

I've had to shake myself off like a dog to get this stuff off me.

this stuff is quite real; and much like you clean your body everyday, and wash your clothes every week, the mind and spirit, too, need a regular maintenance. Ra said that venereal disease did not exist before power/dominant thought forms; and so too is our world filled with parasitic energies.

Unbound

The nifty thing about clearing your energy field is the more solidly you create "circulations", the more the field begins to clean itself more naturally and without as much conscious effort.

I experienced a new level of awareness last night and it was incredibly easy to clear my field simply by saying "Give the Energy back to ______".

Although, for most people, I think daily energetic hygiene is important. I'm not at the total self-cleaning state yet either, and I do qi-gong, yoga meditation and intonation/music to clear my field, as well as just intention work and grounding throughout the day.
Thanks for starting this thread. I was wanting to think of a way to address the same general idea.

I seem to be extremely open and sensitive on certain levels that I don't completely understand. I will use the best words I can come up with to describe it. It is as if the mass consciousness, or the winds of spirit, sometimes engulf me with uncomfortable (dark) feelings, although my conscious efforts are to stay tuned in to the channel of love and light. My story about this is: I am picking up on mass consciousness as certain things happen throughout the world.

Will post more more about this later. I want to see if anyone else has similar experiences.

I have some exercises for cleansing the aura. Am interested in whatever techniques others might be finding useful.

Abraham says "You can't make yourself unhappy enough to make another person happy." That seems to make sense to me. I used to think I was supposed to just "Feel my Feelings," and maybe that was a useful exercise for a few years. Maybe that's how I got to be so sensitive. Now I think it's time to move on to more conscious control, rather than be buffeted about by every wind that blows through mass consciousness. In other words, It's OK to stayed tuned to the channel of love and light at all times.
Thinking negative thoughts form dark energy inside of our field, also pulling from within inner planes. Thinking negative about an individual can form dark "cords" of energy, these create "streams" of continual dark into your own space.
I learned the importance of keeping your field clear last weekend when catalyst just started piling up on me giving me a wicked stress headache. My inner voice just kept repeating "An empty cup is full of potential" until I got the clue that I was the cup and I needed to empty out some of the negative ideas that I had let roost in the dark corners of my mind to make room for something new.
The best thing is practice and awareness. Awareness allows for "knowing" more than believing, practice creates a new "habit" which sets up an automatic system for you.

At the same time it is better to do more than just practice, as it will allow you to go deeper and deeper into "you". My own example is my interest in the chakras. We have a multitude of chakras all around the basic seven. We can pick out specific chakras and tune them for clairvoyance and clairaudience. The "third eye" chakra has multiple other "eyes" around it, and all would need to be open and activated. Some people are lucky and can experience results through generalization. Others like myself need to be more methodical and seek out each and every energy center and work with it.

The clarity of your field changes as your awareness of these "other" chakras expands.

(12-18-2012, 02:53 PM)Spaced Wrote: [ -> ]I learned the importance of keeping your field clear last weekend when catalyst just started piling up on me giving me a wicked stress headache. My inner voice just kept repeating "An empty cup is full of potential" until I got the clue that I was the cup and I needed to empty out some of the negative ideas that I had let roost in the dark corners of my mind to make room for something new.

That is awesomeBigSmile