Bring4th

Full Version: Golden Eagle Snatches Toddler
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
F***N amazing, pardonez moi for the French!
Some of the youtube comments say it's fake because, they say, the child's shadow is missing when the eagle is holding him/her. Not sure.

As a parent, I find this terrifying.
I see the shadow perfectly in the slow motion portion. You even see the shadow separate from the eagles shadow when it drops.

Not sure what the commentors smoking.

Brittany

They're flyin' in yo parks, snatchin' yo people up.
Confirmed as a fake, albeit a very good one:

http://gawker.com/5969701/all-the-reason...eo-is-fake

Quote:The "Golden Eagle Snatches Kid" video, uploaded to YouTube on the evening of December 18, was made by Normand Archambault, Loïc Mireault and Félix Marquis-Poulin, students at Centre NAD, in the production simulation workshop class of the Bachelors degree in 3D Animation and Digital Design.

Their final exam was apparently titled "Hoax the internet" Tongue
Nice.Tongue

When I lived in Oregon there were people scared to let their little dogs out to pee after an owl took off with someones dog while they were watching.
Heheh
This was the big news here today hehe everyone at the office was sure it was real.
We've had neighbourhood cats grabbed by the bald eagles here by my house in Vancouver when the birds are in town.

Seeing a large bird of prey somewhat up close is a harrowing experience. They have an intimidation factor to them for sure.
(12-19-2012, 02:12 PM)βαθμιαίος Wrote: [ -> ]Some of the youtube comments say it's fake because, they say, the child's shadow is missing when the eagle is holding him/her. Not sure.

As a parent, I find this terrifying.

What??? You could not tell it is fake yourself?