Bring4th

Full Version: my experience of others green ray fullness
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I have had the honor and pleasure of knowing 2 individuals in real life, who, to me, exemplify what it is to embody green ray fullness.

the first is my brother. His name is Samson, and he is two years younger than me. All throughout our childhood, through all the turmoil that I went through, he radiated this sense of calmness and acceptance. He had his own issues, as do we all, but he was like a rock of trust. Others, too, flocked to his beingness, and he enjoyed playing the role of caretaker to our extended network of younger cousins. He eventually went into teaching, and now has 3 kids. He is still a model of loving sharing to me.

the other guy is an individual at work. He came to australia from indonesia about 8 years ago, and found a role in our team. He is a very unassuming presence, but others, too, seem to delight in his presence. There is some gentle banter, there is consideration of deeper things, but throughout, there is a sense of total acceptance and non-judgement. You can just be who you need to be in his space.

both these individuals I would not consider intellectual powerhouses (if that even matters at all). They do not have blue ray 'shininess'. They do not appear (from my perspective) to have indigo activation. but know what? none of that matters. Because the heart of beingness lies in the green ray. Take out your heart, and you no longer live. You can remove almost any other organ or body part and hey, the body still kicks on.

I can't say (I don't know) if these 2 individuals are 4d wanderers or dual activated.

but I still feel astonished when being in their presence. It is a healthy, warm, and vibrant green ray. Not necessary of love, but just total acceptance. Like I said, they have their own issues that they are working on, but throughout, there is this magnificent green ray outpouring.

thank you guys; you are two landmark individuals in my life.
[Image: hitchcock,alfredhitchchock,digging,grave...e49d_h.jpg]