Bring4th

Full Version: dont text and drive
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
im driving down a major road on long island and i see this car in the next lane weaving in and out into my lane and then she pulls into her lane. i pull up and she has a small dog in her left arm and is texting also . not good. she drives along a little bit further and pulls to the curb . i pull up next to her and tell her im a cop and that she shouldnt text and drive she'll kill somebody. i said ill give her a chance this time but next time im running her in ha ha. i dont think ( or at least i hope not ) that she is going to text and drive again but if im on the same road i will pull her over and i will call 911 and i will make a big stink about it ha ha. i am not a cop but i am a person who is very tired of people being so self centered that they basically say by their actions screw u world its all about me. she wasnt looking at the road and texting and driving is insane. and what is she texting ill take a guess lol omg did u see that omg lol . total crap that is what she is texting but her total crap is worth more than someones precious child , at least to her it is. just so selfish and self absorbed.

norral
I once had a guy in a suit pass me on the freeway with a newspaper held in front of him. He would periodically flip one side down to see in front of him, then flip it back up and keep readiing.

There was a guy at work that was addicted to reading novels. Saw him with a novel in his hand, reading, as he pulled into the video store parking lot.

When I sit at a stoplight pretty much every driver has a phone to their head. The rest are texting. Not sure if texting deaths have caught up with drunk driver deaths.
its unbelievable. and the police dont write tickets for this stuff. they would make a fortune. ny is always crying about money and yet they dont take the money that is right there for them. its selfishness imho
I was shocked at the amount of Americans that text and drive - my girlfriend included.
Using your phone whilst driving is so illegal in Australia. You're not even allowed to touch your phone at all whilst behind the wheel in NSW, unless it's mounted in a cradle.
I agree, norral! Good move pulling her over! You might have saved some lives!
Definitely a judgment call, as it's illegal to impresonate an officer and people can get rather unpredictable being pulled over. In a car, people tend to be 'different'.
(12-27-2012, 12:09 AM)zenmaster Wrote: [ -> ]Definitely a judgment call, as it's illegal to impresonate an officer and people can get rather unpredictable being pulled over. In a car, people tend to be 'different'.

good point
i have faith that the creator watches over me. and if there was ever a time to be outspoken isnt this it. i am tired of peoples b.s. flaunting there me me me attitude and i will call them on it. if they dont like it really thats tough . we need to inject some truth into our reality.
i would actually love to speak to congress on national tv ha ha. heres how it would go.
mr rathan please begin
ok first point most of u are in the pockets of the bankers and care nothing for the average man. u removed the usury laws so that people could be debt slaves. so 99% of u are worthless scrod bags and the american public despises u. other than that i am having a nice day. ha ha
i dont care truth needs to be spoken. people need to hear truth instead of the unadultered crap that is fed us.

norral
my question is what do these people say when they kill or hurt somebody. oh your 2 year old kid is dead, sorry , but u know i just had to text lol omg hes so cute ha ha . that was more important than the life of your two year old, your wife, your family or you. so what are u getting all worked up about . i am just a self absorbed totally thoughtless jerk u should love me.
i mean really isnt that what people are saying. i woudl LOVE to be an undercover traffic cop driving an unmarked car in new york . man i would ticket so many people and make so much money for the city is it not funny. and i would make the roads safer. of course they dont do this because , hmm because , hmm, i dont know why. maybe because that is an idea that would actually work to have a lot of undercover cops driving around ticketing people.
that lady was lucky i was in a good mood . if i was pissed off it wouldnt have been pretty ha ha. then i wouldnt have said i was a cop i would have said i am a private citizen and what u are doing just royally pisses me off ha ha. and the scenario would have degenerated from there ha ha. tired of irresponsible people not caring about anyone else.

oh and i read in the paper today that people who get angry and express that anger live longer by about two years than people who dont express it ha ha. guess im going to live for a long long time ha ha