Bring4th

Full Version: Reincarnated Soul from Atlantis
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
This thread has been circling GLP a while ago, I found particularly intriguing for mentioning the mistreatment of TLoO teachings in the lost worlds of Atlantis and Lemuria and how such act brought the magnificent culture to its demise. It is a lengthy read but definitely worth the time
----------------------------------------------------------------------

PART I

A little history of myself.

I lived in Atlantis, which was an advanced civilization , in a different age. I was a very high level occultist. I was part of a very well known lineage. I've incarnated during this time, for a specific purpose.

A war broke out, between two lineages.

The ones who practiced the Law of One - where the original "leaders" and high priests. For thousands of years, they guided the development of Atlantis....
As times changed....a group split off. This is when I first took incarnation.
One of the leaders of the rebellion, a general, was Belial. I took an oath to him, and we were called the Sons of Belial. I was under his order.

We used the knowledge of the chakras, and the finer energies, to do OUR will.

We werent EVIL, just materialistic, because we had never been in physical bodies before (at least I hadn't).The Law of One had RULES, and LAWS - which we Now know are because of karma. If you create disharmony, it sends ripples out.

We didn't see this clearly, and we wanted to masters of the physical, Gods in physical incarnation.

This was our mistake.

Through our technology, we caused atlantis to sink.

We wanted to be Gods in the physical... We wanted to explore the playground, and get as much experience and pleasure as we could.
There are two types of Sons of Belial (dark ones from atlantis) that REMEMBER on earth right now.

1) The ones who still want to be Gods on earth. Still want power over others. Still manipulate, and use their psychic powers to wield influence over others.
The lucky ones of this bunch , if you wanna call them that, are born into a family of such (bloodlines) , and thus "found" and brought into the secret societies. Some are brought in by their own effort, their own memories and networking.....

Others, never find the societies, although they remember who they are, and even some CHOOSE to stay solo. They often become CEOs, celebrities, movie stars, people in power.

2) The ones who DID want to be Gods.....but since have had a change of heart, and saw the destruction they did. These souls want nothing more than to shed their karma, and return once again Home.

Understand this though, both souls are stuck on this planet until we resolve our karma.

This is what 2012 is about. Collectively, my soul group is given the chance to re-remember who we are, go back towards the light, and make this our last incarnation.

[/code]very few souls if ANY, ever HAD to incarnate physically. Most did it by choice, via desire. The reason some are REQUIRED - is because of the residue of energetic relationships/creation left over from their actions.

PART II

I will expose the Truth of the man you know as Jesus - as he played a huge role in me turning to the "light" As I mentioned, when Atlantis first started, it was NOT "earth humans"....it was an ET project. Several soul groups took physical incarnations , in an experiemnt - to use earth to be able to learn on the physical realm.

They were called the Law of One... and the most advanced were priests......they became enlightened (pure aware consciousness) while in physical bodies...and kept that vibration on earth at all times.

They helped teach many other souls , and heal the karma of many souls that incarnated here for help, from other places.
The Sons of belial, branced off from the Law of One - because we didnt believe in "laws" and "rules"....we wanted more freedom.....even if it meant freedom to make mistakes.

Well - after atlantis sunk - the earth was perm. changed. Due to this, it was against the wishes of the ones in charge of affairs here - and we werent supposed to interfere with pure earth races.

Jesus was an extremely pure soul - and was perfected in awareness/consciousness. Every earth man was originally intended to reach his level of awareness.....so he came as an example.

The one you call Lucifer, or Satan - who waged this rebellion - had a very flawed belief. He believed that One should do as one Will.....and no one should be able to stop him. I can't go deep into the idealogy of him right now, but if you wish to learn about pure satanism, you can, its available.

Jesus came to set the record straight. He came because the dark powers destroyed the evidence of enlightened to the masses, and basically erased history.

The rules, the church rulers and the rules of the state - created a monopoly on everything, including awareness, here on earht. Ils ont créé un "Dreamspell" They created a "dreamspell"

Jesus came to re-light the flame of wisdom for ALL souls, on earth, and in the astral field.

Many souls were stuck, and he came to free them, via his life as an example.I watched his entire life, and it was during HIS life that I learned there WAS another way, besides what my Master (Belial) taught me. I watched this while I was stuck, hurting, in the astral realms.

I chose to incarnate now, to try and follow his example, clear my karma, and show other high and low level occultists form atlantis how to do the same, once I manage to do so.

Yes, reincarnation is a FACT of reality.
But this is why in buddhism, and other authentic paths, the main goal is self-realization....because knowing about reincarnation, and believing in it, doesn't benefit you one bit if you don't understand what YOU are, and what gets re-incarnated.
Say your Bill, okay? When Bill dies, Bill dies. Bill doesn't get re-incarnated.

Just like a tree has many rings that make up the trunk, and as it gets older, it gets more rings.....so also is our soul-mind-body configuration.

We have many sheaths.The most subtle "sheath", or "armor" or "body" or "vehicle" or whtaever you want to call it - is the body of PURE consciousness.

Next, you have a body of light, a vehicle that allows you to travel the casual realms, which are the highest realms next to that of pure awareness itself, nirvana (whatever you want to call it)

Next, you have a mental body. This allows you to remember, configure information. It too is very, very light.

Next, you have an emotional/astral vehicle/body. Much more dense in vibration than the above bodies, but still not physical.Next, you have the physical body.

When you die, you shed the physical body - and you can either end up in the void, in the astral realm, in the casual realms, or back into the ocean of Brahma.

Pay attention to these signs:
1) You remember drowning/have an unnatural feel of drowning.
2) You have a passive/aggressive trait
3) You feel "2012" is a gateway....and you came here to do something "important"
4) You feel a huge battle of light / dark inside of you right now
5) You've always felt "alien"
6) You feel like our society isn't NEAR as advanced as most think it is 7) You have MANY dreams of flying/being in water 8) You get "downloads" from the stars
9) You have a longing to reconnect with your "soul group"
10) You've been approached by "initiates" or those in the societies
11) You have a natural psychic disposition
12) you experience deja vu a lot
13) You feel like you are "Trapped" on earth
14) You have sleep paralysis
15) You are sensitive to light, heat, and sound

These are just some of the signs.....some of these signs could also mean you are from an older soul group....or you are an old soul.....or a visitor from another dimension/ planet.

In existence, there are an infinite amount of dimensions within dimensions, but you must understand this. There are 4 MAIN realms .

1) God, Nirvana, Void, whatever you want to call it. No individuality here. Pure bliss/consciousness/awareness/Oneness. From which all comes. There are variations of this realm as well, but I'm so far from it now in the physical I couldn't attempt to pretend to be able to differentiate these days.

2) The casual realms. Where the angelic beings come from. Pure consciousness. Bodies are constructed of very subtle lines of light. Some of the realms are celestial cities - these are the densest of the casual realms. The casual realms closest to "god" have no cities, they are just shifting/shimmering dimensions of golden /white lights of consciousness.
To maintain in these realms, you have to have rid yourself of karmic accumulations. This is the closest a soul gets to God, without losing all individuality.

3) Astral realms. These are realms made up of energy, but much more dense. Not just light. Charged with much mental activity, much emotional activity in some of the realms. The realms of ghosts, purgatory, in between realms, souls with earth karma but not embodied.....all belong to these realms. There are vast underworlds and over-worlds in these realms, some have deities, Gods, I could go on and on.

4) physical realm, well, doesn't need much description
Could you link me to the original source for this material? I was in Atlantis during its rise and fall. I am ashamed to say I was one of those who fell away from the light.

kdsii

I remember picking up this book somewhere, surprised to see mention of the Law of One. What was it again? I wanna know too
(12-20-2012, 12:32 AM)Immortalis Vigil Wrote: [ -> ]Could you link me to the original source for this material? I was in Atlantis during its rise and fall. I am ashamed to say I was one of those who fell away from the light.

Here is the link for the original source: http://www.godlikeproductions.com/forum1...599431/pg1 it was posted by an unregistered user so I don't know if there is a way to contact him. There were too many pages so I found an abridged version (answers only without the questions from the users)

On the side note It would be great if you could share your story
Yeah totally was a interesting read, thanks for sharing indiGo!

Quote:7) You have MANY dreams of flying/being in water

Why is this important? I have had noticeable amount of flying and being in water (able to breath) dreams. Any one have thoughts they could share?
Why do they mention it, what is the connection?

* I am very curious .P
I am the one formerly known as Zaxon.

You can find much of my journey through darkness in the Wanderer Stories. However, that story merely chronicles my journey through darkness generally. I have only recently started to remember and realize my connection to Atlantis.

This lifetime has in some ways been parallel to that one, the only difference being that this is a technologically advanced culture, where Atlantis was a metaphysical one. However, I have once more been tasked with choosing between the light and dark. The temptations were the same this time as the last; material wealth, power...control. The dark always holds the same temptations. This time, however, I have chosen the light.
(12-20-2012, 09:17 AM)Lycen Wrote: [ -> ]Yeah totally was a interesting read, thanks for sharing indiGo!

Why is this important? I have had noticeable amount of flying and being in water (able to breath) dreams. Any one have thoughts they could share?

* I am very curious .P

To my understanding the symptoms of Dream Flight\Lucid Dreams etc... are associated with the high secretion of the hormone Melatonin via the Pineal Gland which means that your pineal gland is "activated" more than those who tend to dream "less" and are in the involuntary controll of the dream environment. These experiences tend to inspire an individual to push the boundaries of impossible and question the 'reality'.

(12-20-2012, 09:49 AM)Immortalis Vigil Wrote: [ -> ]I am the one formerly known as Zaxon.

You can find much of my journey through darkness in the Wanderer Stories. However, that story merely chronicles my journey through darkness generally. I have only recently started to remember and realize my connection to Atlantis.

This lifetime has in some ways been parallel to that one, the only difference being that this is a technologically advanced culture, where Atlantis was a metaphysical one. However, I have once more been tasked with choosing between the light and dark. The temptations were the same this time as the last; material wealth, power...control. The dark always holds the same temptations. This time, however, I have chosen the light.

I'm glad to know that you have chosen to follow the way of light and I understand that mental transition into a state of benevolence from anger and seclusion is very difficult. As I recall my childhood I remember my consciousness to be tuned towards an STS path. I prefered to spend my time in total seclusion from others and expressed deep anger and despise on those who were 'surrounded' by love. Even in lucid dreams I often shapeshifted myself into a demonic creatures to unleash utter chaos and destruction. Fortunatelly for me transition into the light happened almost naturally and as I encountered Light/Love I did not resist it and allowed it to surrender me entirely. From then on I never looked back, I have forgiven my [i]past self, and in a way I am actually glad to have experienced the "darkness", for the trials of the STS allowed me to understand and not judge those who were travelling that road.

More than just love we also need compassion and through compassion we acquire wisdom
(12-20-2012, 09:49 AM)Immortalis Vigil Wrote: [ -> ]I am the one formerly known as Zaxon.

blown away lol, what a reversal. wishing you all the best in your journey IV

Ive found edgar cayce touches on the sons of the Law of One and the sons of belial in his readings, but they arnt always easy to find, or summarized neatly. The closest is the link below which i've used the waybackmachine to retrieve content from some now dead links.

http://web.archive.org/web/2006010200072.../cayce.htm

The link "Edgar Cayce on Atlantis III" in particular has some info on crystals tech and the interaction between the two factions.

i only mention this because the original poster on the GLP forum could just be a troll who knows how to use a search engine, read and summarize.
(12-20-2012, 10:26 AM)indiGo33 Wrote: [ -> ]
(12-20-2012, 09:17 AM)Lycen Wrote: [ -> ]Yeah totally was a interesting read, thanks for sharing indiGo!

* I am very curious .P

To my understanding the symptoms of Dream Flight\Lucid Dreams etc... are associated with the high secretion of the hormone Melatonin via the Pineal Gland which means that your pineal gland is "activated" more than those who tend to dream "less" and are in the involuntary controll of the dream environment. These experiences tend to inspire an individual to push the boundaries of impossible and question the 'reality'.

Thank you! This answer has been illuminating.

Hello Vigil .)

Unbound

Silence speaks.
Thanks for posting!

Started reading it and A LOT of it resonates for me personally. I personally 'feel' he is being sincere.

I will admit that I have had the 'feeling' that I was in Lemuria/Mu a long time ago and that I am actually here to help humanity if they will let me. The past year I have realized that not everyone is ready yet. But I am here with open arms when they are!! Also, I promise I am as humble as it gets and if I could flip on the Lights w/out recognition I would prefer it.

and when All of Humanity is ready..........We will have free energy and will see the true potential of crystal technology.

I believe that if any of You feel as if you are awaiting like MySelf for humanity to awaken then I bet you are also an Old Soul here to help humanity awaken and 'find their Lights' which we all hide from OurSelves before We incarnate. Or if you 'feel' as if you are a 'systems buster.'

Why is so easy for some of Us to see the truth but nearly impossible for others? It is b/c there are some of us that are indeed 'Old Souls' and here to help/assist humanity.

One Love!
A magician told me we worked together in atlantis. I think he was full of crap.
RE: Reincarnated Soul from Atlantis

The Children of the Law of One and the Lost Teachings of Atlantis
by John Peniel
[Image: finalcover3.gif]

"This is the account of an American teenager who discovered a monastery in Tibet that was the inspiration for the legend of 'Shangri La'. It might be categorized as a 'new age' or philosophy book, like The Celestine Prophecy, since it focuses on his spiritual training and their teachings in a novel-like format. Hard to believe, but interestingly, the sub-tropical region amongst the Himalayas that he describes finding, was later documented by explorers from National Geographic, then 'covered up' (there is still evidence of this). Also interesting is that the author was apparently mentioned in the Edgar Cayce readings (the famous American psychic whose books have sold millions of copies), as someone who would one day bring an important message to the world."

https://web.archive.org/web/201610221837...antis/lta/ 

http://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/archiv...lantis.pdf

Bat

Quote: These Atlantean thought-form 'beings' - projecting 'vibrations' of pure white light and energy - gradually began to take on a more material shape and density and began to engage upon acts of sheer self-indulgence. These physically-encased thought-form projections, through the passage of time, began to separate into two groups; those who followed the Laws of One and those that chose to follow the Sons of Belial.

The Law of One still maintained the highest standards of consciousness and were able to continue vibrating at only the very highest level of light and energy; and still remained very close and true to the one Creator/God.

Atlantis, Edgar Cayce

Having read the above it seems like someone has read cayces channeling on the topic and just filled in a couple of personnel blanks in an almost fan fiction style fashion imo.

Unbound

I landed on both sides of the fence, having been both of the natural side of the Law of One, and at one point becoming (possibly even helping to 'start') the group known as the Sons of Belial. As I understand it there was a misunderstanding that occurred from the start in that the original "Sons" were not entirely individuals consumed by materialism, but the very first entities which introduced this way were fully aware of the Choice and were impeached or requested on higher levels to play the role of that polarity in order to stimulate catalyst within Atlantis. The difficulty came when it was underestimated the allure of such a path and there was a very early schizm within the group which saw the original thoughts and members of the group being rejected as intending to be a balanced form of dynamic catalyst and instead the dominance of the individual will became the focus for those individuals seeking power. It appeared the pull of the negative polarity was too attractive for those beings which were still enthralled by the new physical experiences being had.

I was one of those original individuals who sought to act as catalyst. I was rejected and the stations within the group were usurped to empower those who sought to empower solely their own individual wills. This ultimately cost me my life in a strange turn of events in that my own sister had been mislead by those whom had cast me out and it was to one of her concoctions of poison that I fell from the flesh. This occurred before the war at the end times of Atlantis really broke out and may have even been one of the factors which causes the Sons of Belial to take on an extra edge of aggressiveness because with my death was the loss of the keys to the technology I had been working on in that life in order to provide our civilization with an unlimited supply of energy and interdimensional gateways. This technology was activated "prematurely" which is what ultimately resulted in the catastrophic events which, partly, are responsible for the destruction of Atlantis.

I was not the only one working on this technology, but its nature was as such that each of us who commited ourselves to its construction were given part of the pieces of its construction. This was so because we obtained the "designs" through what I might consider a "group channeling" in that we as a group agreed to all collectively act as vessels to receive divine technology. This was originally done in an agreement with the priesthood of Atlantis and the leaders of the "common" people in order to usher in a golden age. There were, clearly, miscalculations of the individuals as there were members of the priesthood whom were quickly imbedded within the corrupted Sons of Belial. The contact became sullied, and some of the members of the group reached out for and called in details to be added to the design which corrupted it from its original design in order to turn it in to a concentrated weapon.

At this point things become very mixed in my memory, as it appears I was aware of this, yet I continued work with my part of the design. I think I had a naive belief that my brothers would "come around" and let go of their power seeking when they realized that the potentials of the true technology would mean that they, and all of our people, would have unlimited abundance. However, I discovered over time that the draws of the ego were so stark in some individuals that they had become obsessive. I arranged my own "accidental" death by their hands, using my own inside connections. With me went the part of the technology that acted as a stabilizer to the power emissions. I was the one who held the key to balancing the energy outputs of the technology so as to prevent it from doing exactly what it ultimately did when activated without the stabilizing function, it overloaded and exploded.

I cannot tell you the guilt that I have in my being. Perhaps if I had stayed and completed my work there would not have been the destruction of Atlantis, but on the other hand, if I hadve completed the device I think we would have entered in to an even darker era whereby the technology would be used to control and dominate with even more concentrated power, perhaps even allowing this dominance to spread through to other dimensions and planets. I think it is, ultimately, better that the civilization of Atlantis was aborted and work over the next few millenia applied to understanding and balancing out the distortions of dominance and individual ego will. Perhaps the next time around we will be ready for that kind of technology.
(09-13-2013, 07:43 AM)Tanner Wrote: [ -> ]Perhaps if I had stayed and completed my work there would not have been the destruction of Atlantis, but on the other hand, if I hadve completed the device I think we would have entered in to an even darker era whereby the technology would be used to control and dominate with even more concentrated power, perhaps even allowing this dominance to spread through to other dimensions and planets. I think it is, ultimately, better that the civilization of Atlantis was aborted and work over the next few millenia applied to understanding and balancing out the distortions of dominance and individual ego will. Perhaps the next time around we will be ready for that kind of technology.

Is that really your decision to make?

Unbound

What decision isn't mine to make? I have free will. I decided for no one but myself.

Do not mistake me, as I was not the one who made the decision to destroy Atlantis. Those who activated the technology pre-maturely did so with full awareness of what was missing from it, but they did not care. They wanted the power and they were willing to make any sacrifice to obtain it. They could have just as well chosen not to activate it then, waited to reharmonize themselves and re-obtained the information that was lost. They did not have patience for this, however, they were growing more desperate.
Your stories always seem to mention my shadows. I don't know if it's intentional on your part or if there's some connection here trying to teach me something. Perhaps both.

Unbound

Is there not truly just one story that everything is a part of? I have no intention to create such reflections, but there is something that guides me to share certain stories at certain times. It is not for anyone in particular, I just need to get my stories out. Sometimes I wake up very early in the morning or middle of the night and cannot sleep again until I have shared some part of my story, such as it was this morning.
It seems some dear friends of ours want to warn me of the dangers of temptation.

Unbound

I find that many of the stories within my being come around to that warning. There is a reason temptation has always been seen as an "adversary". I have not, in every life, resisted such temptation myself and now I deal with those memories and the Law of Responsibility.
I only have one real memory of Atlantis. It was shown to me by one of my crystals which told me that I was involved in the development of powerful crystal based weaponry. It also showed me an image of a town being vaporized by a red beam of light. From what I understand the light was so powerful that it would cause whatever solid matter it struck to break down at an atomic level causing a nuclear reaction. Since then more detail have come through my intuition, but they aren't really as cut and dry as what the crystal showed me Smile
I was a priestess during the time before its fall. I don't remember much more than that... Little memories came through to me in meditation.

Unbound

(09-13-2013, 12:34 PM)Spaced Wrote: [ -> ]I only have one real memory of Atlantis. It was shown to me by one of my crystals which told me that I was involved in the development of powerful crystal based weaponry. It also showed me an image of a town being vaporized by a red beam of light. From what I understand the light was so powerful that it would cause whatever solid matter it struck to break down at an atomic level causing a nuclear reaction. Since then more detail have come through my intuition, but they aren't really as cut and dry as what the crystal showed me Smile

The technology I was working on wasn't supposed to be a weapon at all, although some individuals wanted to shape it that way. It was supposed to be basically an unlimited supply of free energy, but also meant to be a "gateway", of sorts.
I don't have any memories of Atlantis. But I did do some energy work before in my current life where I tuned into a compatible person from the time of Atlantis in order to balance myself or aid my energy.

Spaced, that beam of energy reminds me of when I was a kid and playing with blocks. I pretended there was technology that could turn any matter into a bomb. Sounds like your nuclear reaction story. I think there is an X-Men character who can charge up objects that will detonate after a few seconds.

Unbound

Makes me think of the anti-matter power I gave one of my roleplaying characters once. When matter and anti-matter touch a huge discharge occurs. His main force he used was dark matter energy which basically just kind of "canceled out" matter/energy/radiation, or "ate it" as I had put it.
(09-13-2013, 12:34 PM)Spaced Wrote: [ -> ]I only have one real memory of Atlantis. It was shown to me by one of my crystals which told me that I was involved in the development of powerful crystal based weaponry. It also showed me an image of a town being vaporized by a red beam of light. From what I understand the light was so powerful that it would cause whatever solid matter it struck to break down at an atomic level causing a nuclear reaction. Since then more detail have come through my intuition, but they aren't really as cut and dry as what the crystal showed me Smile

I know these are old posts but maybe you'll get an email that I posted. I had a remote healing/clearing today as I've had the most unbelievable bad luck, misfortune after misfortune throughout my nearly 50 years. All of the (hope to not be stepping on toes) newage fiffle and blame of not thinking positively enough, creating one's own reality, etc. has only served as salt in countless wounds. Have done all sorts of spiritual work to shift this in my life. After this practitioner came out of deep trance she told me (keep in mind I had not told her much about my reasons for the healing/clearing) that I had been born of nobility in Atlantis, had been a kind soul, had had acceptional psychic and healing abilities that I had used for good, mostly working with crystals. During a war in Atlantis I had made the decision to use these skills in some type of warfare. Many people died because of this choice. As a result I was cursed, my soul was, for many incarnations. She said that she pulled a 3 meter serpent-like "demon" out of me that had been causing all of this misery. Placed there by my enemies in this war.
Again this was a remote reading early in the morning and while it was happening I became very sick to my stomach as did the one person I live with. Felt as though something nasty was being expelled through my throat and out my mouth. This sensation without knowing what this healer was up to at the time. AND by bizarre coincidence I had brought up the subject of Atlantis with my housemate while this healing was taking place,,I almost never speak about Atlantis. Was never deeply interested in it. I have however since my teens felt that working with crystals was something I shouldn't allow myself to do. Of course I'm fine with other people working with them but have always felt that I was not to, never knew why. Perhaps you and I knew of one another? I did a search for Atlantis and Karma and found this site and your post. I do hope you are notified of it. Thanks for reading my long post!! Any thoughts? Smile
(05-26-2015, 11:46 PM)Junebug65 Wrote: [ -> ]

I know these are old posts but maybe you'll get an email that I posted. I had a remote healing/clearing today as I've had the most unbelievable bad luck, misfortune after misfortune throughout my nearly 50 years. All of the (hope to not be stepping on toes) newage fiffle and blame of not thinking positively enough, creating one's own reality, etc. has only served as salt in countless wounds. Have done all sorts of spiritual work to shift this in my life. After this practitioner came out of deep trance she told me (keep in mind I had not told her much about my reasons for the healing/clearing) that I had been born of nobility in Atlantis, had been a kind soul, had had acceptional psychic and healing abilities that I had used for good, mostly working with crystals. During a war in Atlantis I had made the decision to use these skills in some type of warfare. Many people died because of this choice. As a result I was cursed, my soul was, for many incarnations. She said that she pulled a 3 meter serpent-like "demon" out of me that had been causing all of this misery. Placed there by my enemies in this war.
Again this was a remote reading early in the morning and while it was happening I became very sick to my stomach as did the one person I live with. Felt as though something nasty was being expelled through my throat and out my mouth. This sensation without knowing what this healer was up to at the time. AND by bizarre coincidence I had brought up the subject of Atlantis with my housemate while this healing was taking place,,I almost never speak about Atlantis. Was never deeply interested in it. I have however since my teens felt that working with crystals was something I shouldn't allow myself to do. Of course I'm fine with other people working with them but have always felt that I was not to, never knew why.    Perhaps you and I knew of one another?  I did a search for Atlantis and Karma and found this site and your post. I do hope you are notified of it. Thanks for reading my long post!! Any thoughts? Smile
One more detail; this healer told me that one of the types of crystals I used was garnet. IS there such a thing as a garnet crystal? I've never heard of them. Perhaps she was referring to the color of them? It struck me that you said that you saw a red beam of light. She told me that now I could work with crystals very effectively but should add citrine while working with the garnet in order to perhaps soften(?) , buffer(?) them? She gave me loads of info in a short time and I was so thrilled that she had possibly found the cause of my misery that my notes are not that good. Thanks again!
Thank you for bumping this thread, I just happened to be checking the forums.

You know the stuff you've posted does in fact feel very familiar to me. I've had a lot of ideas about myself that match your own: the idea of being a healer in Atlantis who turned to war; the idea of a burden that has followed me through the lives as a result of that; even the imagery of the snake as representing that burden.

I'm not very much into new age fiffle as you describe it either, but I do have a belief in reincarnation and an appreciation for the dramatic and beautiful stories created by the web of lives and connections that are available through the reincarnative process. There's much room for interesting juxtapositions and dramatic reversals, etc. which can lead one to wonder at the intelligence that sets these courses in motion, and it's relation to ourselves. Do we create our own reality?

And so why did you and I (possibly) lead lives where we had to sacrifice our good natures to become agents of destruction? We must have had some idea of the consequences, and thought that we could handle it. And look at us, here we are, recalling these events and (I am making an assumption here) our good natures are intact. Maybe the snake just represented a burden that we were not ready to let go of yet, a dim memory of an unsavoury past, and maybe this is the life where we are ready to let it go. What do you think?

Get yourself a garnet, see how it makes you feel.
(05-27-2015, 12:33 AM)Spaced Wrote: [ -> ]And so why did you and I (possibly) lead lives where we had to sacrifice our good natures to become agents of destruction? We must have had some idea of the consequences, and thought that we could handle it. And look at us, here we are, recalling these events and (I am making an assumption here) our good natures are intact. Maybe the snake just represented a burden that we were not ready to let go of yet, a dim memory of an unsavoury past, and maybe this is the life where we are ready to let it go.

There could be many reasons as to why someone might have done such a thing. Perhaps, and generally speaking for many of those who faced similar fates, it was meant to be an experience gained in order draw upon in a time where, similarily, technology is able to be used and abused for power and control. Who would be better to understand the pitfalls of such a path then those who played a direct role as an "agent of destruction" as you called it. You have imprints within you that speak of the outcomes of such
choices and the wisdom you have gained from that experience - that you have right now in this life - has been, and is constantly added to the Akash and played a major role in where we are now. Your wisdom from these experiences has allowed us to move to a place where we are mom longer in threat of a repeated disaster such as was seen on Atlantis. So if you think you did "fall from grace" in the time of Atlantis, then I can't think of a better thing to say than Thank You for your service and helping us be where we are now. And that goes to anyone else who may have played such a role. Now we know better.
Pages: 1 2