Bring4th

Full Version: Wisdom to guide us through paradox
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Thoughts and intentions matter. As many, many sources begin preaching a sudden harvest, remember that regardless of reality thoughts and intentions matter.

During the time leading up to the harvest please do not sit back, relax, and feel as though your work is done. Live in the highest and most positive vibration that you ever have on earth. Imagine the problems of the world being solved. Imagine plenty for all. Imagine heaven on earth.

Again, even if you believe the harvest will be abrupt I feel that it is important to put forth the strongest, most positive intentions leading up to this beautiful event.

Love, light, and spread this if it resonates Those of us with plans to change the world would appreciate the help. Even if it isn't necessary BigSmile
I think the imagination exercise would be useful if it actually involved the consciousness of "how" and "why". That would create one person's possibility to some desired condition. After all, teach/learn and learn/teach is the whole point here.
I would assume that a projected though form would energize similar thought forms regardless of knowledge of implementation.

Especially when it comes to manifesting as our logical minds cannot perceive the steps necessary to attract that which we have adjusted our energy field to manifest.

Or did I mis-understand your comment?
(12-20-2012, 12:01 PM)GentleReckoning Wrote: [ -> ]I would assume that a projected though form would energize similar thought forms regardless of knowledge of implementation.
All thought forms are grounded in and interpreted from experience. Experience is gained through evaluation.
Then what if you dream of doing something? Or dream of creating something as so many famous inventors do?
Much love. <3
(12-20-2012, 10:59 AM)zenmaster Wrote: [ -> ]I think the imagination exercise would be useful if it actually involved the consciousness of "how" and "why". That would create one person's possibility to some desired condition. After all, teach/learn and learn/teach is the whole point here.

Are you talking about using active imagination or just imagination?

http://youtu.be/Qx_xuwNKkS0
(12-20-2012, 10:20 PM)rie Wrote: [ -> ]
(12-20-2012, 10:59 AM)zenmaster Wrote: [ -> ]I think the imagination exercise would be useful if it actually involved the consciousness of "how" and "why". That would create one person's possibility to some desired condition. After all, teach/learn and learn/teach is the whole point here.

Are you talking about using active imagination or just imagination?

http://youtu.be/Qx_xuwNKkS0
Really depends on intent. That is, if you want to participate as a "bridge" to something or you want to simply experience an emotion.

I wonder why people ignore the simple things like what that video explains.
Thoughts only create reality within the structure and laws of our density. We cannot cheat and create a heaven if others do not intent that. Likewise we can't fly because it does not abide by the density physical laws.

Therefore yesterday I was very curious to see how many poisitive miracles or fearful disasters would happen. None happen. So this showed me that actualy 3d density laws are quite effective in deterring immediate manifestation and that those intents and emotions must fulffill not only free will but the basic laws of 3d. Thankfully fantasies stay just that: fantasies. Otherwise yesterday we would had people ascending or others suffering natural disasters. Nothing happened: our 3d Earth laws protect us.

The only miracles or disasters that can happen are when we really work in our intentions. At least in 3d. But in higher dimensions, manifestation is much quicker. But entities must be mature to handle it.
(12-20-2012, 12:58 AM)GentleReckoning Wrote: [ -> ]Again, even if you believe the harvest will be abrupt I feel that it is important to put forth the strongest, most positive intentions leading up to this beautiful event.

I never believed in harvest, or at least wanted it to stay away from me. I still have over 40 years of 3D life to go.

Now, I believe it happens in our sleep, and will be hidden from those of us that may experience fear of what we don't understand.