Bring4th

Full Version: Positive Things Happening NOW!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
With all the negative news, and fears about 2012, we need to focus on the positive things that are also happening!

Let's jump to the positive timeline! Post any awesome, inspiring news here!

Yoko Ono PEACE billboards

I love how Yoko continues to spend her fortune on continuing John's work of promoting PEACE!
Thats wonderful news! I wonder what will manifest if we all imagine Peace =)
I will be doing a peace meditation tomorrow. I think it simply is a nice thing to do. I will be doing this here in Iceland at the valley where the North American and European geological plates join.
There's nothing I can point to about this "happening now," but over the past few weeks I have heard numerous stories about groups working to promote a restorative justice system to replace our current retributive justice system. I had not heard about any groups working towards this until recently, and I think the fact there are people out there dedicating their lives to manifest this social change is a positive thing happening now.
Thought someone may be interested!!!

[attachment=1089]

[attachment=1090]

Couldnt resist!!!
hehehe Tongue

see ya on the otherside all!!
Heart
(12-20-2012, 07:43 PM)Bring4th_Austin Wrote: [ -> ]There's nothing I can point to about this "happening now," but over the past few weeks I have heard numerous stories about groups working to promote a restorative justice system to replace our current retributive justice system. I had not heard about any groups working towards this until recently, and I think the fact there are people out there dedicating their lives to manifest this social change is a positive thing happening now.

That's huge, Austin! HUGE!

Christine, thanks for posting the time zones chart! That is very helpful!
(12-20-2012, 08:08 PM)Bring4th_Monica Wrote: [ -> ]
(12-20-2012, 07:43 PM)Bring4th_Austin Wrote: [ -> ]There's nothing I can point to about this "happening now," but over the past few weeks I have heard numerous stories about groups working to promote a restorative justice system to replace our current retributive justice system. I had not heard about any groups working towards this until recently, and I think the fact there are people out there dedicating their lives to manifest this social change is a positive thing happening now.

That's huge, Austin! HUGE!

Christine, thanks for posting the time zones chart! That is very helpful!
You are very welcome!!!!

One more thing.........PLEASE watch this video Ive never seen this movie maybe alot of you have but OMG this speech is AWESOME!!!

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v=505169286171921
The Yoko Ono deal is awesome!

Reminded me of Steve Moffit's speach at Homecoming 2011. He is a mathematician and was working with developing at a university an economical system which was based on STO philosophy instead of STS philosophy as it is right now. I don't remember the details, but I loved that presentation. It gave me hope that there are people out there, wanderers or not, working within our society in order to offer alternatives that are based on what is positive for all, manifesting a positive, social change. Smile
Restorative justice system is definitively the way to go for 3d evolving towards even better systems of self empowerment.
Mexico bishop inspires, infuriates with activism
Quote:The white-haired bishop stepped before some 7,000 faithful gathered in a baseball stadium in this violence-plagued northern border state. He led the gathering through the rituals of his Mass, reciting prayers echoed back by the massive crowd. And then his voice rose.
Politicians are tied to organized crime, Bishop Raul Vera bellowed while inaugurating the church's Year of Faith. Lawmakers' attempts to curb money laundering are intentionally weak. New labor reforms are a way to enslave Mexican workers.
How, Vera asked, can Mexicans follow leaders "who are the ones who have let organized crime grow, who have let criminals do what they do unpunished, because there's no justice in this country!"

http://news.yahoo.com/mexico-bishop-insp...10371.html
Mod note: the discussion regarding our legal system has been moved here.
When you go to coke.com.comingtogether it redirects to another (NON-coke) website. So I didn't think this was really from Coke.

But, on 2nd thought, the website sure does look legit...WOW that is impressive! Now if they would just mention something about how ACIDIC all sodas are...it's not just about the sugar! But hey, it's a start! Watch the video...they actually say "Don't drink Coke." Can you believe it???

http://livepositively.com/comingtogether/
i saw a story on the news here in new york. a women in her 70's lost her home in sandy it was flooded out. she has lived there for over 70 years. she also has cancer and is going thru treatment. a team of volunteers came in completely gutted it and restored it free of charge. the home looks beautiful. many many people are doing some wonderful things helping those who lost everything in sandy.

norral Heart
This is a tear-jerker!

Homeless Man Reunited with his Dog

Quote:It's a story that has generated hundreds of dollars in donations, a job offer and even a marriage proposal. Dave Thomas, 36, of San Bernardino, was separated from his dog, Buzz, on Wednesday when he was arrested in the city. The male pitbull mix, whose full name is Buzz Lightyear, was placed in the animal shelter in San Bernardino, and Thomas, who had only $6 in his pocket, couldn't afford the estimated $400 to free his dog. So when a frequent shelter visitor saw him crying next to his dog's cage, the woman decided to do something about it.

Maria Sanchez, a Riverside resident, says she visits the shelter daily on her lunch break to take pictures and bring awareness about dogs needing to be adopted. She posted pictures of Thomas with his dog on Facebook, asking for people to help. "It went viral," Sanchez said. "It's just crazy." This morning, Sanchez said donations had grown to more than $2,000.

Thomas is expected to get back his dog Wednesday afternoon after Buzz has been neutered by a veterinarian.
there was a picture in the daily news of a fireman receiving a medal for rescuing a man from a fire in 2010. he was there with his wife and there 4 small children ( god bless them) . they were a happy family and it showed. looking at them felt great.
also recently i read that a bus driver pulling out of the depot to start his route saw a man perched on the overpass ready to jump. he stopped his bus and called for help and went and held the man and wouldnt let him jump off the overpass. god bless him. this kind of stuff happens all the time in new york since there are so many people here. it was inspiring and he has done things like this before, this was not the first time for him.

norral Heart
Here is a gem of a story - gives me great hope for humanity.

Beggar returns diamond ring to owner.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HT7IcHeHmRs
Interesting Ashim b/c I was just talking to two older gentleman the other day and long story short it was about how IMO they ought to have more faith in humanity.

Personally, I have LOTS of faith in humanity!
(03-11-2013, 03:08 PM)Daydreamin Wrote: [ -> ]Interesting Ashim b/c I was just talking to two older gentleman the other day and long story short it was about how IMO they ought to have more faith in humanity.

Personally, I have LOTS of faith in humanity!

The link I gave is no longer active.
Here is the story:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4aay1u5mSVI
(03-24-2013, 10:31 PM)Bring4th_Monica Wrote: [ -> ]Best coin:

http://www.wimp.com/bestcoin/

Wonderful.
I'm enjoying their other videos as well.

I thought this was cool: http://www.wimp.com/doublenecked/
About 2 weeks ago I heard on the news that a teenager was in labor in a plane. And there happened to be 3 doctors and 1 nurse on board of that plane. They were on their way to a special meeting and had missed their earlyier flight so they were in the right plane at the right time to help that teenager.
Two young men planted bombs to cause as much injury as possible in Boston. Many more than two immediately ran towards the disaster to help complete strangers. There is more good than evil on this planet.
(04-24-2013, 03:09 AM)Charles Wrote: [ -> ]Two young men planted bombs to cause as much injury as possible in Boston. Many more than two immediately ran towards the disaster to help complete strangers. There is more good than evil on this planet.

Well, you are right about there being 'more good than evil' but those guys did not plant the bombs.
This was a contractor company called Craft.
Kraft (in german) means power.
We have them in our sights right now.
There is no escape - be warned 'Craft'.
The people are waking up and this is bad news for those that wish to continue their reign of terror on us.

[Image: craft-international-boston-marathon1-300x225.png]
Can you provide a link/s for more info?
In Holland they opened up a registration list of doctors recieving money from the medicine world for promoting their product. It shows how much money they get, and that is in the thousands. People can now chose to stay with a doctor or not who gets money from a pharmaceutical company.
god told me good things are happening and they will in the future... he told me that more and more people will become vegetarian and listen soothing music
Pages: 1 2 3 4