Bring4th

Full Version: effective teaching
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I have become keenly aware that effective teaching, or to use a less charged term, effective sharing, is about empowering the reader or listener to discover the power inside themselves.

the less effective teaching seems to draw more attention to the special qualities of the self, and seem to say, haha, I have this and you don't. It emphasises the gap or gulf between the two.

when the person seeking the knowledge or information is done, if the sharing is effective, they have no more need for the teacher, for they have become equal to them because of the effective sharing. The gap between greater knowledge and lower has been equalised.

the teachings which are less noble create a tether between the one offering and the one receiving; and the gap is never effectively dissolved.

- -

case in point: Ra always emphasises the One Infinite Creator, which is the same in them as it is in you. There is no difference or gulf in beingness. It is just the expressed beingness which is temporarily different. Information that empowers is true sharing.
[Image: hitchcock,alfredhitchchock,digging,grave...e49d_h.jpg]
(12-21-2012, 05:15 AM)Bring4th_Plenum Wrote: [ -> ]I have become keenly aware that effective teaching, or to use a less charged term, effective sharing, is about empowering the reader or listener to discover the power inside themselves.

- -

case in point: Ra always emphasises the One Infinite Creator, which is the same in them as it is in you.  There is no difference or gulf in beingness. It is just the expressed beingness which is temporarily different.  Information that empowers is true sharing.
Heart 

"Information that empowers is true sharing"