Bring4th

Full Version: Incase anyone is in Amsterdam
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

Cyan

Incase anyone is in Amsterdam or nearby and wants to link up, I'll be in the city for 6 more days from posting.

Plan to eat a few brownies and see if the world actually ends or not.

Sad if it does because I'll opt for the amnesia and return to previous but, still, its been an interesting time knowing you all and getting to share so much.

Glad that the "share through someone else spiritually" function still works in some cases. My wrists and fingers are thankful for that one. My sense of self and sanity not so much.
(12-21-2012, 10:06 AM)Cyan Wrote: [ -> ]Incase anyone is in Amsterdam or nearby and wants to link up, I'll be in the city for 6 more days from posting.

Plan to eat a few brownies and see if the world actually ends or not.

Sad if it does because I'll opt for the amnesia and return to previous but, still, its been an interesting time knowing you all and getting to share so much.

Glad that the "share through someone else spiritually" function still works in some cases. My wrists and fingers are thankful for that one. My sense of self and sanity not so much.

Shame, was there last week.
Have a good time.

Meerie

"bump"
and how was it? did you have a good time, met interesting folks?
Smile

Cyan

Honestly?

Like most vacations I take, it reminded me greatly of why I both need to relax, and take less vacations.