Bring4th

Full Version: A great progress towards moving forward
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
For many months I have been trying to reach new levels of being one with the creator and have been met by imbalances and blockages and struggles with understanding my lessons/experiences. I wouldn't not have considered myself well balanced but desired to be. I recently in the past two weeks took a break from trying to obtain graduation and directed myself towards doing service. Balancing each day as it came with no expectation of obtaining progress. Simply just service and recognizing my shortcomings and learning to forgive and let go. The biggest thing for me was focusing on every lesson I have learned in this life which I obtained by quietly reflecting on past memories. I no our task lies ahead we must be balanced loving beings. Waking up on 12/21/12 I opened my eyes to two different things. In my left eye I saw the veil in my right eye I saw the physical world as it always was. As I stood up the veil remained in my sight even after blinking and rubbing my eyes. I closed both my yes briefly and began to contemplating what I was experiencing. A massive amount of energy poured into my crown and filled me down to my root. At that moment I felt like I had been waiting for this all along. That my next lesson to learn is uncovered. I see the veil now I must learn to lift it. When i opened my eyes i am now able to see auras