Bring4th

Full Version: 1987.06.28 Q'uo on crystals
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
http://www.llresearch.org/transcripts/is..._0628.aspx

3 Q&A's here:

1) use of crystals

2) intrinsic power of crystals

3) Carla's sensitivity to crystals

1)

G: Yes. I have one to ask you. What the value is of using crystals and sound on the spiritual path?

I am Q’uo, and we find that the objects of which you speak and the qualities of vibration which are embodied within the sound vibratory complexes may be used to enhance the finer portions of the spiritual journey in order that the inner eye may perceive with greater clarity the countryside, shall we say, through which the seeker travels. The use of the crystalline structure is that which enhances the seeker’s ability to perceive the finer and more subtle energies that ever surround one, and enhance the ability to utilize these energies for the continued advancing upon the spiritual path.

The use of any such device or technique is that which is empowered by the desire and intention of the seeker, thus, the usefulness of any such technique or device is in direct proportion to the purity and intensity of the desire to seek knowledge in order to serve others that the seeker of truth emanates from its very being and by which it empowers all that it does and all that it is.

2)

Carla: Well, I would ask—I was thinking—you kind of implied that a crystal by itself doesn’t have an intrinsic power, that it’s the empowerment by intention, by the use of the will in seeking, in, I guess you’d say, magnetizing the crystal that gives it its usefulness. Is that correct? I think of crystals really as being independently powerful, being able to focus and reflect light in different vibratory ways and people using that intrinsic power, but you’re suggesting that the true power of the crystal is extrinsic, in other words that it’s put into the crystal by the person’s relationship with the crystal. Is that true?

I am Q’uo, and we meant by our suggestion that the desire of the one utilizing such a device as the crystal was that which gave direction and therefore power to accomplish the work in consciousness which the crystal has as its contribution to such a seeker. The crystal structure itself is as you assume, that is, its power exists without a desire from another being to form it, yet such desire and purpose of intention then can direct the movement of energy rather than allow that energy to become diffused by the non-use in a conscious fashion of this energy.

3)

Carla: No, just a personal question about crystals. I seem to be sensitive to most crystals except diamonds. Diamonds are fine—they don’t bother me, I can wear them, I enjoy them. But if I try to put a crystal around my neck or near me, I’m uncomfortable after awhile, and I don’t know why, but I just want to move it a certain distance from me. They don’t bother me on other people, no matter how close the people are, but they bother me in connection with me. Could you comment on that? I’ve never understood why that’s so. I’m sure I’m not the only person that has that reaction.

I am Q’uo, and we find that your query is one which we may answer in a certain sense without stepping over the boundary of your own free will. Your sensitivity is that which has increased in nature as you have proceeded through your incarnational experience. The crystal form, as we have previously spoken, is that which funnels various energies, and in many cases magnifies these energies in a fashion which oftimes may not be in harmonic resonance with your own inner sensitivities which have become finely tuned and are easily upset, shall we say. Thus, it is well for your own comfort for you to either be careful that the crystals within your range of sensitivity be tuned to your own vibratory nature or removed to a distance which is outside of your range of sensitivity.
They say a crystal stores energy. Yet in technology it is used to store information.

I have had the same issue with wearing a crystal. It puts out a frequency similar to the heart, and can force the heart to match frequency. For those of lower vibration it can raise their frequency, feeling a bit like a stimulant, making them feel "good". I can't say that it would be beneficial for someone already at a high frequency. With enough of a mismatch I would assume they would feel pain.

For energy workings, they are awesome. Much better than your wooden wands LoL!
(12-21-2012, 07:25 PM)Pickle Wrote: [ -> ]They say a crystal stores energy. Yet in technology it is used to store information.

I have had the same issue with wearing a crystal. It puts out a frequency similar to the heart, and can force the heart to match frequency. For those of lower vibration it can raise their frequency, feeling a bit like a stimulant, making them feel "good". I can't say that it would be beneficial for someone already at a high frequency. With enough of a mismatch I would assume they would feel pain.

For energy workings, they are awesome. Much better than your wooden wands LoL!

I got a new crystal as a gift and just being around it causes my heart and thoughts to race. I think I'll keep it somewhere for if I ever find myself in need of heavy mojo BigSmile
Thanks for posting! I completely agree as well. I can wear or have a crystal in my pocket for about a day or so and then after about a day it's hard to explain but my 'energy' gets 'unbalanced'.
I have been wearing an Amethyst for over 2 years now. I don't really notice anything untoward.
(12-26-2012, 05:46 PM)Conifer16 Wrote: [ -> ]I have been wearing an Amethyst for over 2 years now. I don't really notice anything untoward.

I have never been guided to using amethyst or rose quartz. It may be the lattice puts out a weaker or softer field.