Bring4th

Full Version: My take on "harvest"
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I decided I will post this experience. Yeah I know it bounces around a bit.

I had first become aware of 4D beings around me, in my "space". I later became aware that they were physical incarnated beings that were on a frequency beyond what I can perceive. Next I came to find that they were my "family".

After an abduction event involving most of my family, questions came up as to the reasons for the abduction. My daughter had jumped out of bed angry at "what they did" yet not having any memory whatsoever of what took place. She was experiencing stomach pain from what took place, which went away quickly after puking in the bathroom. My wife standing in the doorway to the bathroom was curious as to why it was so hard to wake up, and why she was having such a hard time keeping her eyes open. After a bit she noticed that she was seeing "through" her eyelids, viewing multiple high definition geometric orb shaped entities. She thought she was seeing the inside of her eyelids at first, as they would vanish when she opened her eyes, yet when she started to shift the focus point around, the entities remained in their position. The foremost yellow with green center appearing much like a large foating eyeball. What she thought were the veins on the inside of her eyelids were hexagonal grid patterns across these "orbs".

This took place about 3am, while I was meditating in the basement. After she had told me what happened I went to asking my Source guides about the incident. They advised that it was not a negative event, that the beings represented four separate planets, and that they were removing productive DNA from the lower glands. More questions brought forth a concept similar to cloning, the generating of "children", and the "populating of 4D". At that point I asked about the 4D "physical" beings that had been around me for some time, and was told they were my "offspring". I thought "WTF?" The next thought that popped into my head was "HARVEST!"

I thought about it, and it makes sense when looking at how this planet was populated. Even the story of Adam and Eve describes Eve being a clone.

After coming to my understanding, a quick look on the net brought up parallel descriptions of my experience. Of course this is not what happens to everyone, there are negative abductions from a negative higher self, then there are negative abductions that are just basic infringments.

What has been described to me is that when our DNA has hit a certain vibration, it can be "harvested" by our higher self and used for the creation of other realities, or for the formation/population of 4D to get it into position for actual incarnations. As opposed to "test tube" babies. We will be "physical" and have bodies. Our catalyst will be different, with our bodies having different presets and biases. In my opinion it will be worse in a way. Might be why I am not drawn to the idea of harvest or 4D.

Quote:16.11 Questioner: Is there a harvest of entities oriented toward service to self like there is a harvest of those oriented toward service to others?

Ra: I am Ra. There is one harvest. Those able to enter fourth density through vibrational complex levels may choose the manner of their further seeking of the One Creator.

------

18.15 Questioner: Can you tell me what these genetic changes were and how they were brought about?

Ra: I am Ra. Some of these genetic changes were in a form similar to what you call the cloning process. Thus, entities incarnated in the image of the Yahweh entities. The second was a contact of the nature you know as sexual, changing the mind/body/spirit complex through the natural means of the patterns of reproduction devised by the intelligent energy of your physical complex.

-------------

18.20 Questioner: When did Yahweh act to perform the genetic changes?

Ra: I am Ra. The Yahweh group worked with those of the planet you call Mars seven five, seventy-five thousand years ago in what you would call the cloning process. There are differences, but they lie in the future of your time/space continuum and we cannot break the free will Law of Confusion.

The 2600, approximately, time was the second time — we correct ourselves — 3600, approximately, the time of attempts by those of the Orion group during this cultural complex; this was a series of encounters in which the ones called Anak were impregnated with the new genetic coding by your physical complex means so that the organisms would be larger and stronger.

----------------

24.6 Questioner: Thank you. Then I assume the Confederation stayed away from Earth for a period of time. What condition created the next contact the Confederation made?

Ra: I am Ra. In approximately 3,600 of your years in the past, as you measure time, there was an influx of those of the Orion group, as you call them. Due to the increasing negative influences upon thinking and acting distortions, they were able to begin working with those whose impression from olden times, as you may say, was that they were special and different.

An entity of the Confederation, many, many thousands of your years in the past, the one you may call “Yahweh,” had, by genetic cloning, set up these particular biases among these peoples who had come gradually to dwell in the vicinity of Egypt, as well as in many, many other places, by dispersion after the down-sinking of the land mass Mu. Here the Orion group found fertile soil in which to plant the seeds of negativity, these seeds, as always, being those of the elite, the different, those who manipulate or enslave others.

The one known as Yahweh felt a great responsibility to these entities. However, the Orion group had been able to impress upon the peoples the name Yahweh as the one responsible for this elitism. Yahweh then was able to take what you would call stock of its vibratory patterns and became, in effect, a more eloquently effective sound vibration complex.

In this complex the old Yahweh, now unnamed, but meaning “He comes,” began to send positively oriented philosophy. This was approximately, in your past, of 2 — we correct this instrument — 3,300 years. Thus, the intense portion of what has become known as

Bashar describes "you harvest your self" similar to LOO.

Quote:11.8 Questioner: Is there anyone in our history who is commonly known who went to a fourth-density self-service or negative type of planet or any who will go there?

Ra: I am Ra. The number of entities thus harvested is small. However, a few have penetrated the eighth level which is only available from the opening up of the seventh through the sixth. Penetration into the eighth or intelligent infinity level allows a mind/body/spirit complex to be harvested if it wishes at any time/space during the cycle.

Describes a type of abduction.

Feeding Hybrids

Quote:13.23 ....Thus, the entry into the vibration of love, sometimes called by your people the vibration of understanding, is not effective with the present societal complex. Thus, the harvest shall be such that many will repeat the third-density cycle. The energies of your Wanderers, your teachers, and your adepts at this time are all bent upon increasing the harvest. However, there are few to harvest.

This implies that wanderers, teachers, and adepts are not harvested.

-------------

14.17 Questioner: Then in the harvest 25,000 years ago, the entities who could have been harvested into the fourth density chose to remain here in service to this planetary population. Is this correct?

Ra: I am Ra. This is correct. Thus, there was no harvest, but there were harvestable entities who shall choose the manner of their entrance into fourth dimension.

Quote:15.14 Questioner: Yesterday you stated that “the harvest is now. There is not at this time any reason to include efforts along this line of longevity, but rather to encourage efforts to seek the heart of self. This which resides clearly in the violet-ray energy field will determine the harvest of the mind/body/spirit complex.” Could you tell us the best way to seek the heart of self?

Ra: I am Ra. We have given you this information in several wordings. However, we can only say the material for your understanding is the self: the mind/body/spirit complex. You have been given information upon healing, as you call this distortion. This information may be seen in a more general context as ways to understand the self. The understanding, experiencing, accepting, and merging of self with self and with other-self, and finally with the Creator, is the path to the heart of self. In each infinitesimal part of your self resides the One in all of Its power. Therefore, we can only encourage these lines of contemplation, always stating the prerequisite of meditation, contemplation, or prayer as a means of subjectively/objectively using or combining various understandings to enhance the seeking process. Without such a method of reversing the analytical process, one could not integrate into unity the many understandings gained in such seeking.

While our future selves may all be on different timelines, they all merge with our higher self. At the same time all knowledge and ability within all alternate selves is available to us.

--------------

16.12 Questioner: Then as we enter the fourth density there will be a split, shall we say, and part of the individuals who go into the fourth density will go into planets or places where there is service to others and part will go into places where there is service to self.

Is this correct?

Ra: I am Ra. This is correct.

----------------------------

16.61 Questioner: If a Wanderer should be successfully infringed upon, shall I say, by the Orion group, what would happen to this Wanderer when harvest came?

Ra: I am Ra. If the Wanderer entity demonstrated through action a negative orientation towards other-selves it would be as we have said before, caught into the planetary vibration and, when harvested, possibly repeat again the master cycle of third density as a planetary entity. This shall be the last full question of this session.

I am guessing that a "hybrid" clone is not a planetary entity.
I dont think an abduction is positive. It always a violation of our free will, identically to a robber coming to a woman at night and raping her.
(12-22-2012, 07:34 AM)irpsit Wrote: [ -> ]I dont think an abduction is positive. It always a violation of our free will, identically to a robber coming to a woman at night and raping her.

There is a very negative connotation associated with the term 'abduction'. If this was agreed prior to incarnation (or within on, an unconscious level) is it still an abduction in the negative sense?
This felt negative.

However, since it's coming from you, Pickle I'll take some time later and really go over everything you presented here. Smile
I think that people mostly fear the unknown. Many of us go through "upgrades" in this fashion. I personally know others that have been monitored with implants, by their own genetic group. They experience fear when they first find out about the implant, which later turned to curiousity when they find out more specifics about the incident.

I also know others that were abducted by negatives that had no genetic or lineage connection. They actually experienced nightmares about the whole thing.

Something of interest, none of my children have nightmares. My older daughter has hair trigger anger, so the anger over her experience made sense. Although at first I did assume negative, consulting with Source or Higher Self tell me they were positive beings. The family has been upgraded for future events.

Of the four beings, Jupiter and Saturn were the two planets represented in this system, the other two beings were from planets outside of this system.
(12-22-2012, 05:54 AM)Pickle Wrote: [ -> ]I decided I will post this experience. Yeah I know it bounces around a bit.

I had first become aware of 4D beings around me, in my "space". I later became aware that they were physical incarnated beings that were on a frequency beyond what I can perceive. Next I came to find that they were my "family"....

Thank you for sharing your experience, Pickle.

I too have had an experience once, but it wasn't as dramatic as yours. What happened is that once, I saw what Ra calls the new breed, or at least this is what I thought has happened. At first I thought that I was imagining myself, and thus tried to ignore it. But it kept happening and happening during that day, until I couldn't ignore it anymore. Of course I can't be sure at all that what I think has happened, actually happened, as nothing can't be known behind the veil in this density. And I've also been through theories in order to trying to explain this experience for myself. These people are normal people, (seemingly) no different in appearance compared to you or I, and we are now living among each other, without even noticing them, and there are *many* of them. But most of the times, third density people, like me, are not aware of them, or noticing them, that there is anything special about them. What we might think is that "oh! What a nice person!" or something like that, but it wouldn't enter my mind that there is a new breed, living among us now, and before this experience, to be honest, I was a bit skeptical about what Ra said in regards to this new breed. But when it was happening to me, there appeared a thought in my mind that these were the new breed, and ever since then, that one theory is the only one that rang "true" to me so to speak.

As you, I've never been interested in the topics of Harvest, or the transition. Who knows what will happen? And it resonated with me when Ra said that it's difficult to make any estimations as our people are so unpredictable. But my theory has still been that the Harvest will be gradual, and almost not detectable for most of us. That nothing special will happen 2012 or any time soon. I hold a belief that the race of planet Earth will gradually die out from their third density mind/body complexes, becoming first dual activated, and then, gradually will become full fourth density activated. Of course, even careful predictions or thoughts like that, can not be made for sure, so I am not attached to this idea or belief, but I found this Ra quote of interest:

Ra, 63:25 Wrote:Questioner: Then at some time in the future the fourth-density sphere will be fully activated. What is the difference between full activation and partial activation for this sphere?

Ra: I am Ra. At this time the cosmic influxes are conducive to true-color green core particles being formed and material of this nature thus being formed. However, there is a mixture of the yellow-ray and green-ray environments at this time necessitating the birthing of transitional mind/body/spirit complex types of energy distortions. At full activation of the true-color green density of love the planetary sphere will be solid and inhabitable upon its own and the birthing that takes place will have been transformed through the process of time, shall we say, to the appropriate type of vehicle to appreciate in full the fourth-density planetary environment. At this nexus the green-ray environment exists to a far greater extent in time/space than in space/time.

But as I said, I am not attached to this belief, and actually most of the times I don't care about what will happen. I only wish a most harmonious transition for this planetary consciousness, as it has already been through a lot of dramas and traumas. But lastly, there is this quote in regards to gradual transition from third density to fourth density body complexes:

Ra, 63:27 Wrote:Questioner: I will make this statement and have you correct me. What we have is, as our planet is spiraled by the spiraling action of the entire major galaxy and our planetary system spirals into the new position, the fourth-density vibrations becoming more and more pronounced. These atomic core vibrations begin to create, more and more completely, the fourth-density sphere and the fourth-density bodily complexes for inhabitation of that sphere. Is this correct?

Ra: I am Ra. This is partially correct. To be corrected is the concept of the creation of green-ray density bodily complexes. This creation will be gradual and will take place beginning with your third-density type of physical vehicle and, through the means of bisexual reproduction, become by evolutionary processes, the fourth-density body complexes.

I resonate with this thought.

(12-22-2012, 07:34 AM)irpsit Wrote: [ -> ]I dont think an abduction is positive. It always a violation of our free will, identically to a robber coming to a woman at night and raping her.

Abductions are not necessarily done by the negative beings:

Ra Wrote:53.6 Questioner: Thank you. Can you tell me of the various techniques used by the service-to-others positively oriented Confederation contacts with the people of this planet, the various forms and techniques of making contact?

Ra: I am Ra. We could.

53.7 Questioner: Would you do this please?

Ra: I am Ra. The most efficient mode of contact is that which you experience at this space/time. The infringement upon free will is greatly undesired. Therefore, those entities which are Wanderers upon your plane of illusion will be the only subjects for the thought projections which make up the so-called “close encounters” and meetings between positively oriented social memory complexes and Wanderers.

The positive social memory complex can even perform a so called physical examination:

Ra Wrote:53.13 Questioner: What about the physical examination syndrome. How does that relate to Wanderers and Confederation and Orion contacts?

Ra: I am Ra. The subconscious expectations of entities cause the nature and detail of thought-form experience offered by Confederation thought-form entities. Thus if a Wanderer expects a physical examination, it will perforce be experienced with as little distortion towards alarm or discomfort as is allowable by the nature of the expectations of the subconscious distortions of the Wanderer.

But you're right, as you see in the quote 53:7, the infrigement upon free will is greatly undesired by the Confederation, and their only purpose with that is to awaken the Wanderer.
Quote:These people are normal people, (seemingly) no different in appearance compared to you or I, and we are now living among each other, without even noticing them, and there are *many* of them.
I have been able to recognize at least two different types for a couple of years now.

Quote:But you're right, as you see in the quote 53:7, the infrigement upon free will is greatly undesired by the Confederation, and their only purpose with that is to awaken the Wanderer.

There are a lot of changes going on with a lot of people. The thing to keep in mind is that this whole thing is not linear. We are evolving towards multiple future selves, and a wide selection of planetary experiences.

We are multidimensional beings after all.

This morning I am experiencing some obvious changes. I will see how things settle down by tonight hopefully.
Very interesting read.
Pickle, the relationship of the "cloning process" mentioned by Ra and our societal future merely has to do with developing that technological understanding. The closest conceptual tech we have to that genetic engineering is 'cloning'. That's all they meant. The ET hybrid program is not going to be determined properly or discussed adequately by anyone in 3rd density. The info simply isn't discernable without severe distortion. Also, the dual activated bodies have nothing to do with cloning or any artificial design.
Came across this;

Quote:63.8 Questioner: I would like to continue with the questions about the fact that in fourth-density the red, orange, and green energies will be activated; yellow, blue, etc. being in potentiation. Right now, we have green energies activated. They have been activated for the last 45 years. I am wondering about the transition through this period so that the green is totally activated and the yellow is in potentiation. What will we lose as the yellow goes from activation into potentiation, and what will we gain as green comes into total activation, and what is the process?

Ra: I am Ra. It is misleading to speak of gains and losses when dealing with the subject of the cycle’s ending and the green-ray cycle beginning upon your sphere. It is to be kept in the forefront of the faculties of intelligence that there is one creation in which there is no loss. There are progressive cycles for experiential use by entities. We may now address your query.

As the green-ray cycle or the density of love and understanding begins to take shape the yellow-ray plane or Earth which you now enjoy in your dance will cease to be inhabited for some period of your space/time as the space/time necessary for fourth-density entities to learn their ability to shield their density from that of third is learned. After this period there will come a time when third density may again cycle on the yellow-ray sphere.

Meanwhile there is another sphere, congruent to a great extent with yellow ray, forming. This fourth-density sphere coexists with first, second, and third. It is of a denser nature due to the rotational core atomic aspects of its material. We have discussed this subject with you.

The fourth-density entities which incarnate at this space/time are fourth density in the view of experience but are incarnating in less dense vehicles due to desire to experience and aid in the birth of fourth density upon this plane.

You may note that fourth-density entities have a great abundance of compassion.
(12-22-2012, 03:15 PM)zenmaster Wrote: [ -> ]Pickle, the relationship of the "cloning process" mentioned by Ra and our societal future merely has to do with developing that technological understanding. The closest conceptual tech we have to that genetic engineering is 'cloning'. That's all they meant.

I realize that. Just sharing my personal findings.

No matter what I learn about the other side, I still know nothing. Yet, we are meant to find these "hints" as a way to propel us into seeking and eventually waking up.
Check this out. Was a recording of yesterdays session so is 'new' material. He mentions 'Hybrid Children' at the 10:00 min mark;

http://www.ustream.tv/recorded/27928258

It goes pretty much hand in hand with what you're saying here.

Edit: That was quick. Taken down. Always a risk in linking unfortunately.
Quote:"me unerstan yor acension asking wordings
me tel u now your acension is nothing more then mas abuction thing ok"

http://thechaniproject.com/nexus.html
in light of abductions, I just think of our own relationship with many of our 2D entities here on earth. Whether with good intent or otherwise, we will set an impossibly beautiful lure on a line and trick an entity to take to it, thus leading to its death or its release and freedom (depending on the intentions of the higher density 'trapper').

Is such a relationship impossible to consider with higher density beings and ourselves? Maybe the intentions and the machinations change, but wouldn't 'abductions' be very similar in nature? Many fisherman are 'catch-and-release' only... Certain lakes are protected in the same way as well (quarantine)
I will say Pickle, that I have considered the idea that we are to produce a 4d lightbody within this incarnation before. With the unity of thought, I think the words Ra uses can be interesting. I think the teachings Ra has to offer may go well beyond the normal realm of thought.

"Secondly, there is permission granted, not to break quarantine by dwelling among you, but to appear in thought-form capacity for those who have eyes to see." To me, this doesn't necessarily mean a visual appearance, but they seem to be implying the activation of a deeper sense of intuition and inner-vision..working not only with thought, but the form around you and what it may be communicating to you.

It's said that those who are pregnant with a dual-activated child experience spiritual energies during "pregnancy". If you search "bisexual" in the Law of One, you'll notice how the references to the reproductive "act", especially in relation to the higher centers, seems to be just that..an act as in carrying out the motion of sex, not necessarily becoming pregnant. In 87.22 they take note that the yellow-ray 3d chemical manifestation of this ceases, while clearly stating in other sessions that bisexual "reproduction" continues in the higher centers.

So it begs the question: if development of consciousness requires harmonizing the positive and negative, symbolic of bisexual merging/unification (Ra mentions raising consciousness as merging with other selves quite a few times), is.."It will be noted that the entities birthing these fourth-density entities experience a great feeling of, shall we say, the connection and the use of spiritual energies during pregnancy."...simply a reference to carrying out the great work and living the spiritual life? Are those of us who are drawn to this type of spiritual life attempting to become "pregnant" with and birth the double-body within?

It's interesting to think about, although I don't fret over it. I've experienced enough this past year to know that I don't know much. I think there is a lot nonsense within the Ra material to side-track, distract, and comfort any line of thinking. I think the main thing to consider is that simply making the choice possibly creates the 4d body, and how much progress can be made to inhabit that body, if at all, is up for debate. It's said that lighworkers transmute 3d into 4d anyway. That's just a less complicated way of phrasing body creation. I lean towards the idea that we won't inhabit it (related to statements about the veil)..at least from the perspective of right now..there's too much collective catalyst to be dealt with.
(12-27-2012, 11:52 AM)Icaro Wrote: [ -> ]"Secondly, there is permission granted, not to break quarantine by dwelling among you, but to appear in thought-form capacity for those who have eyes to see." To me, this doesn't necessarily mean a visual appearance, but they seem to be implying the activation of a deeper sense of intuition and inner-vision..working not only with thought, but the form around you and what it may be communicating to you.

I find a thought form to be of use for interaction with physical or lower beings. For perspective, my own physical body is only a thought form.

Quote:I think the main thing to consider is that simply making the choice possibly creates the 4d body, and how much progress can be made to inhabit that body, if at all, is up for debate.
I would call it activation, then building upon.

The idea I have gotten from this experience is that 4D population is getting a "jumpstart" through genetic manipulative creations, which will then be in place for normal "birthing". (which came first, chicken or egg?) I find this idea to be fitting the beginnings of our 3D experience as well.

I am also finding that no matter what is "out there", there is both a positive and negative side. I think a large part of whether we experience a positive or negative will depend on our own perceptions as well. Especially if you take into account the meaning of "love" outside of our physical experience.

Quote:It's interesting to think about, although I don't fret over it. I've experienced enough this past year to know that I don't know much. I think there is a lot nonsense within the Ra material to side-track, distract, and comfort any line of thinking.
I have found the use of "self" in the transcripts to be more than what is commonly thought. We should consider each link in the chain of "self" instead of assuming it always means our wakeful egoic self.
I just now realized that all "ET/alien" interactions are future selves of humans. Woahoho, quite a web we are in.
it's all happening simultaneously
Moderator note: Some posts have been moved to the "Cognitive Distortions and Forum Relationships" thread.
(12-27-2012, 01:40 PM)Pickle Wrote: [ -> ]I would call it activation, then building upon.

The idea I have gotten from this experience is that 4D population is getting a "jumpstart" through genetic manipulative creations, which will then be in place for normal "birthing". (which came first, chicken or egg?) I find this idea to be fitting the beginnings of our 3D experience as well.

I am also finding that no matter what is "out there", there is both a positive and negative side. I think a large part of whether we experience a positive or negative will depend on our own perceptions as well. Especially if you take into account the meaning of "love" outside of our physical experience.

The genetic changes may be part of a service. Yes, it's interesting how easily the mind can swing either way depending how it chooses to do so.

Quote:I have found the use of "self" in the transcripts to be more than what is commonly thought. We should consider each link in the chain of "self" instead of assuming it always means our wakeful egoic self.

In some instances, I think even other self is a reference to our past self or actions..such as the need to forgive that "other" part of you.