Bring4th

Full Version: Not so fast! Crop Circle shows Dec 23
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Quote:Many people believe that the Mayan Long Count calendar will end precisely on December 21, 2012. Yet a new crop picture from Avebury Manor shows planetary positions that match more closely December 23-24 than December 21. To be specific, Venus and Mercury will lie almost directly in line with the Sun on December 21, whereas on December 23-24, Mercury will lie a little ahead of Venus as shown (see HERE).

Since we are obtaining such new information directly "from the horse's mouth", I thought it more advisable to report the astronomical date they are actually showing us, rather than any preconceived date of our own. For example, modern scholars remain uncertain by two full days, whether the Long Count calendar began on August 11,12 or 13, 3114 BC

Crop circle shows Dec 23 planetary alignment

see also
http://talesfromthelou.wordpress.com/201...r-23-2012/
Brilliant... I knew there was some reason I loved this forums so much besides the people. BigSmile
Hahaha awe yeahhh Monica you mystical wizard.
Zenmaster was right! He predicted it would be the day after the 21st or the next day.
Quote:Crop circle shows Dec 23 planetary alignment

see also
http://talesfromthelou.wordpress.com/201...r-23-2012/

What I find even more interesting is that a week later, the crop circle was enhanced, with the sun swallowing up Mercury and Venus.

See: http://www.the2012post.com/2012/02/the-a...ircle.html
(12-23-2012, 04:42 AM)GentleReckoning Wrote: [ -> ]Zenmaster was right! He predicted it would be the day after the 21st or the next day.

Really? I thought he was of a gradual opinion?
Hummmm.......21 to 23 is some sort of gate for energy that is available to claim. This is making me think of the "arc" stuff.

I recommend feeling around for the feeling of "joy" or "love" and staying within it. I think this lets you link up permanently to a "new" state of being, or at least makes it easier to do. There is definitely some sort of "gate" within this timeframe so take advantage of it. It appears to let you raise your vibration and remain there.

(i have already had perm-grin for two days now)

Nice post from NexusEditor from The CHANI Project.

Quote:Not that many peeps here at TCP seemed to expect doomsday yesterday. In truth, experts were always divided on exactly WHEN the long count calendar (5,125 years) exactly started. They chose the date of 11th August 3114 BC (from memory) as a sort of median date from a range of dates that varied by over 50 years!

I look at it this way.

About 5,200 years ago - lots of s*** happened. The previous advanced civilisations across the globe were wiped out in a sudden cataclysm just before then, and historians cite that date as when 'civilisations' first started - everywhere across the globe, simultaneously.

That time 5,200 years ago is curiously when all the various 'gods' of the previous civilisations all left Earth to their respective homes in the 'heavens'. The Hindu great cycle of the Kali Yuga began 5,200 years ago too.

Thus, for this last great cycle of 5,200 years - we have no 'gods' running the great civilisations in person. They seemed to install various bloodlined families in different continents to run them in their 'absence'.

I have a strong feeling that many of the 'gods' are back, or about to arrive. I have the feeling that the last 200 years of our techno revolutions has been deliberately arranged so that we are at a high-tech global govt status when they get back.

Whatever the local and stellar geopolitics are - and that is all that it is - we, as immortal spiritual beings who inhabit these LOOSH producing bio-suits - are the prize resource in all this. The more of us producing the LOOSH we emit, the better. I for one do not buy into the agenda to reduce the population. In my opinon, that is just planted intel which serves several agendas and purposes for various ruling factions.

What I am most happy about with yesterday, is that for the first time in recorded history, hundreds of millions of people across the globe gave prayers, meditation, white light, and unconditional love to the world and its occupants - with INTENT - and it was synchronised so that a literal wave of love swept the planet for a 24-hour period.

I like to think that this adds to, and thus increases, the background 'frequency' of the planet itself. Sort of light turning up a light with a dimmer switch - we just increased the light a bit more yesterday. This makes it easier for others to 'see', and thus easier for others to shine their own 'light' a little more.

And then, more and more souls who resonate to this newer frequency can incarnate here, and in doing so, they learn and grow and shine their own light brighter.

It is going to get brighter and brighter, faster and quicker from now on. The unknown will become know at an ever faster rate.

Remembering, recognition and expansion of consciousness will occur at an exponential rate.

Meanwhile, the petty politics of various ET and human factions, both on and off planet will no doubt continue - but WE, the prize produce of this grand adventure, will never be the same again.

Peace to you in these most exciting times to be alive on Earth.
http://thechaniproject.com
(12-23-2012, 04:42 AM)GentleReckoning Wrote: [ -> ]Zenmaster was right! He predicted it would be the day after the 21st or the next day.
?
(12-23-2012, 04:50 AM)Wai Wrote: [ -> ]What I find even more interesting is that a week later, the crop circle was enhanced, with the sun swallowing up Mercury and Venus.

Oops. Uh oh, looks like we all forgot about that! :-/
In the Avebury circle Pluto is too far ahead on its orbit. The problem is that you need a fairly good telescope to see Pluto and check it yourself. I tried to look for the information on any changes to its orbit, but in vain.
(12-23-2012, 02:52 PM)zenmaster Wrote: [ -> ]
?

You just totally killed the joke. *sadface*

In chat, you were asked to predict the next event. You responded: "it will be tomorrow, or the next day"
(12-23-2012, 12:49 PM)Pickle Wrote: [ -> ]Hummmm.......21 to 23 is some sort of gate for energy that is available to claim. This is making me think of the "arc" stuff.

I recommend feeling around for the feeling of "joy" or "love" and staying within it. I think this lets you link up permanently to a "new" state of being, or at least makes it easier to do. There is definitely some sort of "gate" within this timeframe so take advantage of it. It appears to let you raise your vibration and remain there.

(i have already had perm-grin for two days now)

Nice post from NexusEditor from The CHANI Project.

Quote:Not that many peeps here at TCP seemed to expect doomsday yesterday. In truth, experts were always divided on exactly WHEN the long count calendar (5,125 years) exactly started. They chose the date of 11th August 3114 BC (from memory) as a sort of median date from a range of dates that varied by over 50 years!

I look at it this way.

About 5,200 years ago - lots of s*** happened. The previous advanced civilisations across the globe were wiped out in a sudden cataclysm just before then, and historians cite that date as when 'civilisations' first started - everywhere across the globe, simultaneously.

That time 5,200 years ago is curiously when all the various 'gods' of the previous civilisations all left Earth to their respective homes in the 'heavens'. The Hindu great cycle of the Kali Yuga began 5,200 years ago too.

Thus, for this last great cycle of 5,200 years - we have no 'gods' running the great civilisations in person. They seemed to install various bloodlined families in different continents to run them in their 'absence'.

I have a strong feeling that many of the 'gods' are back, or about to arrive. I have the feeling that the last 200 years of our techno revolutions has been deliberately arranged so that we are at a high-tech global govt status when they get back.

Whatever the local and stellar geopolitics are - and that is all that it is - we, as immortal spiritual beings who inhabit these LOOSH producing bio-suits - are the prize resource in all this. The more of us producing the LOOSH we emit, the better. I for one do not buy into the agenda to reduce the population. In my opinon, that is just planted intel which serves several agendas and purposes for various ruling factions.

What I am most happy about with yesterday, is that for the first time in recorded history, hundreds of millions of people across the globe gave prayers, meditation, white light, and unconditional love to the world and its occupants - with INTENT - and it was synchronised so that a literal wave of love swept the planet for a 24-hour period.

I like to think that this adds to, and thus increases, the background 'frequency' of the planet itself. Sort of light turning up a light with a dimmer switch - we just increased the light a bit more yesterday. This makes it easier for others to 'see', and thus easier for others to shine their own 'light' a little more.

And then, more and more souls who resonate to this newer frequency can incarnate here, and in doing so, they learn and grow and shine their own light brighter.

It is going to get brighter and brighter, faster and quicker from now on. The unknown will become know at an ever faster rate.

Remembering, recognition and expansion of consciousness will occur at an exponential rate.

Meanwhile, the petty politics of various ET and human factions, both on and off planet will no doubt continue - but WE, the prize produce of this grand adventure, will never be the same again.

Peace to you in these most exciting times to be alive on Earth.
http://thechaniproject.com

This is what I have found. Personally for me I feel like I went through the gate a week or so ago. I have had weird sensations in my head lots of pressure and light headiness, there seams to be a correlation between this and my thought process changing significantly.

What I identified as negative thinking for myself has occurred less and less frequently and overall I feel like a flame has been lit in my head urging me towards acting in the now rather then thinking of things in a future pretext.

It's like before I knew what I needed to do in a situation but still felt muddled/confused as to how to go about it due to the negative thoughts creating unnecessary ultimatums. Where as now when I have the choice to do something positively in the moment instead of the draining feeling of negative thoughts getting in the way I simply do it because I know positive builds upon itself and if my intentions are clear only a positive outcome can occur.

Has been holding true so far and it doesn't feel like it will go away which it has in the past only occurring for a set period of time.