Bring4th

Full Version: the next avatar
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
from what i have read about every 2000 years a new avatar is born ,a christ or a buddha. here is what i would like to see in the next avatar

she is a woman, men have held the upper hand long enuf
she is part black part latin part asian part white and part american indian
she is gay
and i would hope that her first act as the next avatar of divine justice would be to turn the bush and the cheney families into cockroaches. there is just something so right about that.

norral Heart
Perhaps there will be more than one...

Brittany

There are already plenty. We, as a skeptical, demanding culture just don't know how to see them anymore; nor can more than a few realize that such a being lies within each of us. And if they're turning people into cockroaches, I'd suspect a dark wizard more than a Jesus or Buddha. The moment you start using your power forcibly over others, even if they are douche bags, you've lost the purity that so defines "Avatars".

Cyan

IF i look at it from the level of the top down.

From all the bodies that i see walking around, how many are capable of, biologically, maintaining either Lucifer or Christ level consciousness effortlessly.

I would say all but a very small fraction are at all times capable.

Once we go down from that, about 75% for each gender (50% of men are able to maintain female gender energies sufficiently to program full female biology)

And from on down there to a point where, something like 15% may know how to be a grandmother and so on.

Practical application of this, assuming anyone actually cares, is that a large majority are spirits or spirit capable bodies and a small minority are grandparent capable bodies Smile
When I was really struggling in life and felt completely lost, the words of Ra came as an Avatar into my life. Avatars are whoever or whatever can give us purpose in life, in my opinion.

And of course, Ra brought us only words of universal love and acceptance! Difficult lessons, yes; but Ra is not going to change its message of love for a humanity that demands any form of retribution. I feel it is the right message for a world that is searching for peace and harmony.
wise words everyone. gentlereckoning u know that hadnt occured to me but that would sure be nice to see many avatars. and of course it would be just wonderful if the chains of 3d that bind us were released. at that point we would all be sovereign beings which would sure work for me.

cyan can u please explain what u mean by grandparent capable that is not clear to me.

norral Heart

Cyan

Anyone who is male can "play" male.

Anyone who is grandparent can play grandparent.

Not everyone is or ever will be a grandparent

But at least or around 50% of population will be male

So less than 50% will be both grandparent and male

GEts more difficult the more complex it is.