Bring4th

Full Version: Life continues. For those left confused...
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
... I point you back to this thread. Read the first post:

http://bring4th.org/forums/showthread.php?tid=3492

Don't be disheartened, you've not failed. You've not missed the boat. You're well on course.

The only difference being that rather than having only until the winter solstice of 2012, you have your entire life to polarise, love and serve.

A good thing, don't you think? :¬)

Instead of worrying about the ramifications of still being here in 3D, or how the promises of others have failed you, open your heart in the moment, to everything you encounter on your travels. And in doing so, you'll be fulfilling the purpose of the Wanderer.

And when on your death bed, you'll look back at your life and see your life's path forged from positivity and compassion, and you'll cry. In joy. And you'll remember why you came here. Not for that one instant - 21/12/12 - but rather, the countless lives you brought light to over your years of service.

Much love to you all.
I think some wanderers just get homesick.

All I know is that many people say its a pleasure to serve in the military, but the thing they hate the most is when their return date is pushed back. It's a b****!

But at least we all get more opportunity to serve Smile
Except, Namaste, the sphere being complete corresponds to the dual activated types being wholly 4D (a long process of 100-700 years) and not to the quantum leap.