Bring4th

Full Version: Vaccine Industry In a Panic Over Pending UN Removal of Mercury in Vaccine Action
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Quote:by Tim Bolen
The Bolen Report

Probably one of the most EXPENSIVE Public Relations campaigns in the history of Planet Earth began today when the worldwide vaccine industry makes its final desperate moves to try to stop the United Nations from banning, completely, in a binding treaty, the use of the deadly poison mercury as a preservative (Thimerosal) in vaccines today injected into 96.2% of children worldwide.

If the UN actually does ban the use of Thimerosal, and it certainly should, then it appears that the vaccine industry will completely collapse. There are those of us that think, quite correctly, that, that too, would be a VERY good thing.

The fifth session of the Intergovernmental Negotiating Committee to prepare a global legally binding instrument on mercury (INC5) will be held in Geneva, from 13 to 18 January 2013. On the agenda is the removal of Thimerosal (49% mercury) from all medications worldwide – a move that any sane person would approve of.

But that removal is being challenged by the drug industry, an industry best understood by noting the attorneys advertising daily and nightly on television looking for victims of that same industry to represent in court.

More, one only needs to listen, with a shaking head, to drug advertising on television’s final words about the drug indicating that your eyes will pop out, your body parts will quit working, you’ll have a heart attack, your bones will dissolve, BUT, according to the visual depiction in the ad, you will be very sexually attractive while this is happening.

The screech “Experts say Thimerosal ban would imperil global health efforts” is, I think, just the first foray into the attempt to pressure UN delegates into dropping Thimerosal ban language at the final UN mercury conference.

The drug industry is at a disadvantage in this arena for none of its usual, customary, methods to influence decision makers get any traction with this group. With the US Congress, for instance, they merely send in the usual 4,000 leering lobbyists (I am not exaggerating) dripping threats, offers of contributions, etc. to make their point. With doctors, especially pediatricians, they simply, through their cadre of long-legged bouncy-boob ex-cheerleaders, offer exotic trips, lunches for the staff, etc.

But, at the UN, the delegates were made aware at INC2, that when Thimerosal was banned in childhood vaccines in the US, Canada, and selected European countries, those mercury-laced, filthy pus tubes were sent to THEIR countries, to be injected into THEIR children. And now, of course, those countries have worse Autism, and other neurological disorders than the US, to deal with.
http://healthimpactnews.com/2012/vaccine...ne-action/
Anytime I see the loyal opposition in news like this I just think:

trolllolololooollooololol
The two hospitals that I work at have already switched to a thimerosal free flu vaccine. I didn't even want that but OSHA now requires all healthcare workers to either get one or wear a mask during the entire flu season while at work.
AHA! I knew the UN wasn't all bad! (as some insist)

Wow this is a major milestone! Thanks for posting, Pickle! Let's hope they pull it off! Such evil has no place in our new 4D world.

(12-25-2012, 11:54 AM)Xradfl Wrote: [ -> ]The two hospitals that I work at have already switched to a thimerosal free flu vaccine. I didn't even want that but OSHA now requires all healthcare workers to either get one or wear a mask during the entire flu season while at work.

Wow, that's awesome that you give you a choice! You're very fortunate; many employers don't offer any alternative options.

Mercury is but one of many highly toxic poisons in vaccines. And, statistically, those who get flu shots actually have a worse time with the flu when they do get it, and they are more susceptible to other, mutated strains of flus, which are impossible to completely avoid.

Yup, I'd definitely, 100% for sure choose the mask!
OH MY!!!! This fills me with an abundance of Joy!!!!

Please make this happen!

As for the U.N. I always wondered about them myself. Ever since I read that the U.N. 'channels' higher entities I have had an open mind to them.
Yes, I'm all for it now that I'm aware of it as a possibility.

My employer doesn't require the flu shot. It's optional.
I'm out on disability now though for the moment.