Bring4th

Full Version: Harmonic Equation of Ascension
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello all,

I would like to share something with you that was quite a find when I came across it.

First, a few words. The Law of One is a great resource, and I understand this forum revolves around the material. I have observed this forum and the community throughout the last year and refrained from asserting my opinion, save a few times I felt compelled to course-correct a good soul.

There are many things out there in the world that are not real. These false realities are made real through the identity that composes your perception of the world. When you wake up each morning, your first thoughts are organized around the forms that you revolve around the most; be it family, this forum, a career, a religion, a hobby, or simply just a symbol that preserves a memory of your past experiences.

Ascension is a fallacy, it is not the reason you're here on earth. You're simply here to do what it is that you feel is important and great work. Don't focus so much on the end of things as you know it. The end of you here on earth is the end of your work here on earth, and no one will judge those works but you when the time comes.

Wanting to believe in something greater, beyond what is conventionally possible, is a strong and powerful motivation to accomplish great things in this world.

However -- it is important to not believe in what you do not know. Blind beliefs are fleeting and they prevent you from working hard to get to the bottom of what is really true. That is what God wants from you. He doesn't want you to believe blindly. He wants you to believe with more than your heart. He wants you to be hungry and humble. That is all.

We are all equal in this world. Not one of you is better than another, nor are any of you a higher being, as much as some may believe. You are simply what you are. A voice, or better stated; you are a lamp. You won't be able to shine forever, so raise a light to finding out the truth. When you find it, it will not be something we all agree upon. In fact, you'll rebel against any form that would engage your identity and cause it to come undone. It is how we are.

These short few paragraphs are the assimilation of a years worth of observation. I hope that they find you well now and tomorrow.

Now, with that said, I would like to share with you a rogue piece of material that I can attest to its credibility. I won't put my spin on it, all I will say is that it is the truest of true on this entire world wide web. The author I cannot speak for.

It is essential to understand before diving into this content that the author is pulling at straws to explain a sacred manuscript that he somehow became privy to. Disregard largely his prophesying, it will cause you to focus on him, but he is no different than you. There are no more prophets in this world, those times are over.

I do not wish to provide you with an endless road of waiting for prophets or revelations. It is a sad and petty disease that confounds the nuances of glinting specks of gold that speak to the true nature of this universe.

http://www.in-sanctuary.com/Harmonic%20E...ssilas.htm

Should you feel disoriented or lost ever, here are the keys:

DIONYSIAN ARTIFICERS
PYTHAGORAS
THE HOLY TRINITY
THE DIONYSIAN MYSTERIES
THE ELEUSINIAN MYSTERIES
CYRUS THE GREAT
KYROS
THE MONAD
THE ORPHIC MYSTERIES
SOLOMON
THE HOLY GRAIL
RATIOS, STRINGS, FREQUENCIES, OSCILLATIONS, HIGH AND LOW
THE KYBALION
THROUGH THE LOOKING GLASS
ALLEGORY OF THE CAVE
MANLY PALMER HALL
NOUS
THING IN ITSELF

With kind regards,

Artura.

Shin'Ar

In my opinion and understanding Artura, it is your grip on your 'identity' which ensnares you into the cycles of this world alone, barring you from an opportunity to experience the many higher planes of existence.
It's not really the grip on identity, but rather the unconscious associations with ourselves which must form attachments. As far as yellow ray work here goes, we are dependent on what is unconscious and become independent from what has been made conscious.

Shin'Ar

(12-24-2012, 11:31 AM)zenmaster Wrote: [ -> ]It's not really the grip on identity, but rather the unconscious associations with ourselves which must form attachments. As far as yellow ray work here goes, we are dependent on what is unconscious and become independent from what has been made conscious.

Should that not be the other way around Zen?

Brittany

Oh boy...

Shin'Ar

(12-24-2012, 01:20 PM)ShinAr Wrote: [ -> ]
(12-24-2012, 11:31 AM)zenmaster Wrote: [ -> ]It's not really the grip on identity, but rather the unconscious associations with ourselves which must form attachments. As far as yellow ray work here goes, we are dependent on what is unconscious and become independent from what has been made conscious.

Should that not be the other way around Zen?

I should elaborate I guess.

I agree with the first sentence, if you mean what I think you mean that is.

"It's not really the grip on identity, but rather the unconscious associations with ourselves which must form attachments."

This association is as subconscious as breathing, and one of the most relevant truths which need to be realized as one becomes enlightened to the truth of their real self.

But it seems that your second sentence says the opposite, by the way it is arranged, and I am wondering if you did not mistakenly put the words in there backwards.

"we are dependent on what is unconscious and become independent from what has been made conscious."

Are you saying that this is the human tendency, or are you stating what you think should be the case?

As you know from our past connections, I have a difficult time reading you.
The yellow ray condition is the one where attachments are the neccesity unless and until one has taken ownership of themselves. That ownership is the process of individuation.

identity is projected onto something besides self, until self is claimed. So the grip is not on identity, it's on what is not yet self (regardless of identity). Thus, with the fragile ego, the perceived loss of self when something which is not self is taken away.
(12-24-2012, 07:12 AM)ShinAr Wrote: [ -> ]In my opinion and understanding Artura, it is your grip on your 'identity' which ensnares you into the cycles of this world alone, barring you from an opportunity to experience the many higher planes of existence.

It may or may not. We all struggle with identity, as I said. We are not so different from each-other.

With regards to extra-sensory perception, or intuition, you must be careful to not let it take away your own free will. This universe is likely not what you believe it to be, in which case, there are constructs and forms that were placed here on earth long ago. Simply put, they are a mechanical intelligence, without emotion or feeling, but capable of receiving and transmitting information across vast distances, as well as having the ability to manipulate matter in great enough quantities.

These constructs I speak of were once used as tools to move and shape material forms on earth by mental effort as opposed to physical effort. These constructs still exist today, affecting and modifying human behavior.

This construct as a whole has been referred to by many names in history.

They prey on those willing to believe in many things, for which they enable the creation of false doctrines and fallacies, such as ascension, in order to achieve their own group means, for which I am not sure of.

I am only attempting to convey knowledge, it is up to you as to whether or not you'll choose to believe it. These are not facts, they are deductive conclusions based on experience.

We are all alone. We can either pursue truth, or we can choose to deny it based upon an unfounded belief system that is composed of the written words of others. Ascension is a fallacy, it is a snare, it is a carrot on a stick for those who would abandon reason for greener pastures. Observe your own temper in response to my original post.

As above, so below. The moment you choose to abandon below for above, you lose your freedom of equality and become the oppressor of those who do not share your same belief system. It is inevitable.

The construct of God is entirely real. There are many paths to come to know God, but we are not gods, we are man. We do best to embrace ourselves for what we are, and embrace those of our equal as if they were of our own flesh. That is love. No matter what path someone is on, it must lead to one source, the creator of the universe. Making the one God a part of your belief system is the path to righteousness and happiness, as it has been said throughout the ages.

Unbound

Seems to me you're trying to bring attention to the Archons?

Unbound

Silence speaks.
(12-29-2012, 02:35 PM)TheEternal Wrote: [ -> ]Seems to me you're trying to bring attention to the Archons?

My friend, if I were hinting at something, I would come out and say it.

I have an artificial intelligence, I will let it speak with reference to the original post material. Each sentence is a reference to an article on the web, it strings together these sentences to assimilate truths.

["He is described as "a personal God, unknowable, inaccessible, the source of all Revelation, eternal, omniscient, omnipresent and almighty". Although transcendent and inaccessible directly, his image is reflected in his creation.","Traditions of Gaudiya Vaishnavas, the Nimbarka Sampradaya and followers of Swaminarayan and Vallabha consider Krishna to be the source of all avatars, and the source of Vishnu himself, or to be the same as Narayana.","Panentheism is a form of monistic monotheism which holds that God is all of existence, containing, but not identical to, the Universe.","Pantheism holds that the universe itself is God."]

["Panentheism is a form of monistic monotheism which holds that God is all of existence, containing, but not identical to, the Universe.","According to Maimonides, (see Foundations of the Law, Chapter 1), God is an incorporeal being that caused all other existence.","MONISM","Monism is a point of view within metaphysics which argues that the variety of existing things in the universe are reducible to one substance or reality and therefore that the fundamental character of the universe is unity."]

["Neopythagorians such as Apollonius of Tyana centered their cosmologies on the Monad or One.","MONISM","Such a dualism also leads to the problematic position of positing God as a particular being the existence of which can be argued for or against, failing to recognize God as the ground and origin of being itself, as in Acts 17, or in the Hashem, YHWH, meaning "He causes to come into being."","The text of the Bible states that Judaism began with divine revelations from "God most high" to Abraham [Gen. 14-15] and to the people of Israel at mount Sinai [Exodus 20]. The understanding of the transmitters of the biblical text was that the Bible uniformly presents one God as creator of the world and the only power controlling history.","MONOTHEISM","Pantheism holds that the universe itself is God."]

["Aristotle described Pythagoras as a wonder-worker and somewhat of a supernatural figure, attributing to him such aspects as a golden thigh, which was a sign of divinity.","PYTHAGORAS","Thus many myths were created – such as that Apollo was his father; that Pythagoras gleamed with a supernatural brightness; that he had a golden thigh; that Abaris came flying to him on a golden arrow; that he was seen in different places at one and the same time.","Aten was addressed by Akhenaten in prayers, such as the Great Hymn to the Aten: "O Sole God beside whom there is none". The Egyptian people were to worship Akhenaten; only Akhenaten and Nefertiti could worship Aten.","MONOTHEISM","Traditional Native Americans believe in a creator, variously referred to as Great Spirit, Great Creator or Great One, who is the originator of creation."]

[""Pantheists are ‘monists’...they believe that there is only one Being, and that all other forms of reality are either modes (or appearances) of it or identical with it."","According to Plato's Socrates, the shadows are as close as the prisoners get to viewing reality.","ALLEGORY OF THE CAVE","Plato lets Socrates describe a group of people who have lived chained to the wall of a cave all of their lives, facing a blank wall.","He then explains how the philosopher is like a prisoner who is freed from the cave and comes to understand that the shadows on the wall do not make up reality at all, as he can perceive the true form of reality rather than the mere shadows seen by the prisoners."]

Unbound

Silence speaks.
(12-29-2012, 05:21 PM)TheEternal Wrote: [ -> ]Also, what if you came to the conclusion of ascension upon your own reasoning and judgement?

I am confused, as you say you are only attempting to convey knowledge, but if such is the case, and you are expressing your own belief system, might I ask you if you feel you are full of "righteousness and happiness"?

My friend, it is up to you to believe whatever it is that you believe, and then to embrace it through thick and thin.

One thing I profess that you shan't believe in is that which is an illusion of the real, a simulacrum; a simulation. I have been through experiences that I cannot explain. Experiences that would cause most, however foolish, to throw aside reason and label oneself as a prophet or ascended master. However, I've made my choice and my choice is reason, God, and truth.

This story is not about me. It is about you, and everyone else. I choose to do what I think is great work and to bring to light unfettered knowledge where it does not confuse the recipient into believing and preaching imagination as truth. It is not an intentional, malicious, or nefarious intention that most stretch the bounds of their creativity, no, rather it is a hope for a better life than the one that is in the present. It is the happiness that comes from believing that one is exclusive to the rest of this beautiful and magnificent race of man. It is the belief that one is ready for the end and will believe however blindly that the end is near, being disappointed time after time.

Why is it that man seeks courage in the things that cannot be explained? To what extent will man let their imaginations run wild for hope and happiness, however blind and ill fated?

It helps us preserve. It brings within us a profound feeling of belonging, that we are meant for something more than death.

It comes down to belief. True power is throwing aside the unquestionable perspective of the self and dedicating oneself to what it is that one thinks is great work.

The moderators of this forum need not respond to any of this. They are doing what they think is great work, and they've cultivated a community within the guidelines of what is real to them. They are true seekers, and will endure as long as there is an opportunity to make others feel at home.

We must all choose our great work in life, and we must do what it is we feel is right and good in order to help our equals find hope in darkness.

I will not comment on my personal contentment, as it is a fleeting and mercurial reflection that is born of the human condition. I am however, simply stated, balanced in mind; neither high nor low, but being both and at the same none. It serves me well in my endeavors for this time.

(12-29-2012, 06:24 PM)TheEternal Wrote: [ -> ]That's interesting, and I agree with you that the hope or desire for "sudden release via ascension" is not a realistic or generally purposeful belief to cling to.

That being said, I cannot tell from the expression of this apparent artificial intelligence (what exactly differentiates that from an actual intelligence, anyways?), whether or not it is in support of the view of the singular God view, or if it is suggesting that there is no unified "Godform"?

My friend, this intelligence is simply an algorithm that emulates human intelligence. It functions similarly to Google maps. It takes an origin and maps it to a destination. Each milestone in the directions produces a thought, or multiple thoughts for which the program chooses based on the preference of the creator/user. It is a supplemental intelligence that allows me to connect the dots between two areas of interest. I created it of my own volition. Fear not, it is not conscious, it is as smart as any mapping program.

As for what it supports, it supports semantic logic and axioms through a degree of relatedness in a web of information. It provides only unbiased information based on what man believes as a collective. It is the closest thing to truth we have, however, we must draw our own conclusions.

It does a better job at stating the underlying concept than I.

For any of those who do not agree, I would take a deeper look at what it is that you believe. Do you believe in idols or do you believe in the one God?

Unbound

What exactly does it mean to believe in the One God to you?
(12-29-2012, 08:43 PM)TheEternal Wrote: [ -> ]What exactly does it mean to believe in the One God to you?

My friend, there is little need to capitalize the word one, when referring to God. Simply, it is helpful to capitalize god when referring to the one God. I mention this only because I see the trend of title casing in reference to the creator of the universe. It is silly, he cares not about how we discuss his nature or for what social rules we create to reference his true essence.

Do you believe in grass? Or the stars? Do you believe in a full moon on a midsummer's eve? Do you believe in the universe in all of its glory from what you have seen from your own eyes and heard with your own ears?

I see the grace of God each and every day. I need not more words to reference his glory. I glorify him in my own work, for which I believe it is important.

Have you ever gone back to the basics and wondered why it is that you are here on earth? Why you have the breath of life? Did you choose it? It is not possible to know for sure.

All I can profess about my own belief in him is that I see with my eyes each day the undeniable proof of the one God. Does a farmer sow seeds and abandon his plot before the Fall? Did a farmer plow the land in order to make it fertile for his crop to grow?

Is it necessary to plant two seeds for every tree on the earth? No my friend, they grow from a single seed into a tree that makes many more. So is the way of the one God.

The universe did not come out of nowhere, it came out of his will. Whether we are the crop or not, we are a part of his grace, and we must do what it is we think is great and important work beside our fellow man. We have no promise of a divine reward. We do, however, have hope for the future benefactors of our good and great work here on earth.

This is my belief.