Bring4th

Full Version: Localized Consciousness
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Localized Consciousness

The interesting thing about every spiritual being is that as Spirit, you are everywhere all the time. There is no actual location of you as Spirit. As a spiritual being, you have the ability and the right to localize your consciousness anywhere. One of the most effective places is right in the center of the head. The spiritual being becomes present in a place when you choose to "localize" your consciousness there. As Spirit, you still exist everywhere all the time, but your consciousness is in the center of your head. Localized consciousness involves deciding where the consciousness will be at any given time.

The amazing thing is how unlimited you are in this area. You can locate your consciousness anywhere. Along with your physical body you also have an astral body or light body. This body is not manifest and exists purely on an energy level and has the potential to take your consciousness anywhere in the universe, under your control. In order to experience another reality, you can leave the physical body and move your consciousness to the astral body. You are able to move into the astral body and have the physical body stay awake and present. The body can still be grounded with a clearly defined aura and protected energy system. Moving out of the manifest into the astral consciously is a very powerful ability because you start to open up and notice that you can be aware on all kinds of levels simultaneously. There are no limits.

When you move your consciousness out of the physical and into the astral, you can have localized consciousness in all sorts of different realities because as Spirit, you are everywhere all the time. You can, for example, choose to light up a past life. We call it a past life, although the reality is that that life is happening simultaneously with this one. It is important to let go of the analyzer when we attempt to understand localized consciousness.

You can choose to tune into one of your past lives and take a look at yourself living that past life. Staying in your astral body, and just watching, you are free to notice what you were doing in that past life. It is past-time, but it is also present time. As the ability to view a past life in present time suggests, another exercise or experience is to move your consciousness in time. We are here in this reality, in these bodies, in this time, in the middle of an environmental crisis, with a population out of control, living right on the edge, on a collision course. But that is just one reality. The planet also exists in many other realities or planes. You can, as an astral traveler, visit the planet in another reality. In one reality, it is already polluted to the point where it can only support very limited life forms. In another reality, it is already healed. The turn-around has happened.

Choose one of these alternate Earth realities and tune into you what you are doing there, the place that you live, the job that you have, the people that you are in relationship with, in that alternate Earth reality. This reality exists as well. What are you doing in that reality? From your astral body, you can watch your physical body doing whatever it is doing in that reality and then enter the body in that reality and notice what that feels like. The interesting thing is that when you enter that body, you will feel its reality. You will immediately notice where your consciousness is localized right at that moment in time.

Knowing that you have unlimited options with respect to localizing your consciousness, then, the question becomes why did you choose now? Why are you here on the Earth at this time, in this reality? Why are you choosing to have your consciousness in this manifestation, in this moment, in this time and place? You could be anywhere. Why are you here? What is your purpose? On a very simple level you have chosen this reality because you have something to learn, something to heal, here in this time, in this place.

In this particular version of reality, in this particular play, we have billions of people on the planet, most of whom are body-senior. There is not any realistic plan for any kind of sustained future. We have a tremendous number of people who are starting to wake up spiritually. The future could go any direction and you can be a part of it.

Source

Shin'Ar

(12-24-2012, 01:59 PM)Horuseus Wrote: [ -> ]

The interesting thing about every spiritual being is that as Spirit, you are everywhere all the time. There is no actual location of you as Spirit. As a spiritual being, you have the ability and the right to localize your consciousness anywhere. One of the most effective places is right in the center of the head. The spiritual being becomes present in a place when you choose to "localize" your consciousness there. As Spirit, you still exist everywhere all the time, but your consciousness is in the center of your head. Localized consciousness involves deciding where the consciousness will be at any given time.

I do not want to put words in your mouth Horseus, but are you perhaps not speaking more to the intent of focus as opposed to the presence of the full field?

Our field of consciousness extends all around us as a sphere just as any other energy field. But when focused with intention it is possible that this is concentrated through the pineal gland when it is done so without other intention to focus it differently.

The amazing thing is how unlimited you are in this area. You can locate your consciousness anywhere. Along with your physical body you also have an astral body or light body. This body is not manifest and exists purely on an energy level and has the potential to take your consciousness anywhere in the universe, under your control. In order to experience another reality, you can leave the physical body and move your consciousness to the astral body. You are able to move into the astral body and have the physical body stay awake and present. The body can still be grounded with a clearly defined aura and protected energy system. Moving out of the manifest into the astral consciously is a very powerful ability because you start to open up and notice that you can be aware on all kinds of levels simultaneously. There are no limits.

But there are limits based upon one's individual evolved state of being. Do you possibly mean to say that as we evolve in understanding and state of being that these limits are lessened?

This astral body you speak of is simply the Divine Design of the Flower of Life, and the procession of its being. The astral body of consciousness is the limited access to the whole of the Design. If it was not limited it would be possible to make the infinite finite, which is not in line with the Divine Design and its function. The exponential factor of it cannot be snared in any particular aspect of it. This what Thoth refers to in The Emerald Tablets when he speaks of the Hounds and the Barrier and the unattainable Mystery.

It is true that some are able to leave their material form and realize other aspects of the Flower via 'connections', but I would say that there is always a limitation to that ability depending on one's individual state of being.

When you move your consciousness out of the physical and into the astral, you can have localized consciousness in all sorts of different realities because as Spirit, you are everywhere all the time. You can, for example, choose to light up a past life. We call it a past life, although the reality is that that life is happening simultaneously with this one. It is important to let go of the analyzer when we attempt to understand localized consciousness.

You can choose to tune into one of your past lives and take a look at yourself living that past life. Staying in your astral body, and just watching, you are free to notice what you were doing in that past life. It is past-time, but it is also present time.

It is present time because what is taking place is present time experience of revisiting memories of past experience via the extremely more efficient method of astral travel rather than the memory offering of the physical brain. In essence what one does in this way is 'presently' connect to the Akashic records stored in the One Consciousness and experience that information on a far greater level of realization than anything that your physical brain can provide.

But it would be incorrect, in my understanding, to assume that one is actually in the past. One cannot on one hand say that all time is simultaneous, and on the other hand state that they have traveled into the past.

The present is happening now. The past is memory. And the future is Mystery remaining to unfold as The One proceeds to be.

As the ability to view a past life in present time suggests, another exercise or experience is to move your consciousness in time. We are here in this reality, in these bodies, in this time, in the middle of an environmental crisis, with a population out of control, living right on the edge, on a collision course. But that is just one reality. The planet also exists in many other realities or planes. You can, as an astral traveler, visit the planet in another reality. In one reality, it is already polluted to the point where it can only support very limited life forms. In another reality, it is already healed. The turn-around has happened.

Okay, well it is here that I cannot continue to agree, but the discussion to be had is much too complex to enter without an agreement on both parts that each is willing to learn from the other so that there is no insult taken from the other's understandings. If you are willing then we could compare notes, otherwise I would just let you go on without comment.

It is sufficient for me to just state that I do not accept the theories of alternate realities, as there is only One Consciousness, one Flower of Life, one universe, and one creation. And to my understanding this is the pure basis of The Law of One.

Choose one of these alternate Earth realities and tune into you what you are doing there, the place that you live, the job that you have, the people that you are in relationship with, in that alternate Earth reality. This reality exists as well. What are you doing in that reality? From your astral body, you can watch your physical body doing whatever it is doing in that reality and then enter the body in that reality and notice what that feels like. The interesting thing is that when you enter that body, you will feel its reality. You will immediately notice where your consciousness is localized right at that moment in time.

Knowing that you have unlimited options with respect to localizing your consciousness, then, the question becomes why did you choose now? Why are you here on the Earth at this time, in this reality? Why are you choosing to have your consciousness in this manifestation, in this moment, in this time and place? You could be anywhere. Why are you here? What is your purpose? On a very simple level you have chosen this reality because you have something to learn, something to heal, here in this time, in this place.

In this particular version of reality, in this particular play, we have billions of people on the planet, most of whom are body-senior. There is not any realistic plan for any kind of sustained future. We have a tremendous number of people who are starting to wake up spiritually. The future could go any direction and you can be a part of it.

I try to understand why people come to this sort of thinking and yet I always end up with the same question-

"If you understand that we are all one consciousness, and that as such, within such a Design, it is possible to be anywhere at any time, WHY would we continue to think of our traveling aspect of that consciousness as some other version of our temporary delusional identity?"

Do you understand what I am asking here Horseus? This is an opportunity for you to come to a higher understanding if you can absorb it.

I am not good with elaborating my thoughts into words so I struggle to pass on my understanding in many cases, but I sense that you are very close to me in understanding this, based upon my other connections with you.

I will try to elaborate;

If the Design is such that it can be traveled from higher to lower aspects within it, as above so below if you will, as 'one overall consciousness' of countless experiences, then why would any one of those aspects or experiences be an alternate aspect of the 'temporary identity' of another completely different fragmented experience?

Basically what this thinking states is that this 'identity' which you now assume, Horseus persay, IS the identity found throughout the One Consciousness, all the while acknowledging that you have past identities which are not Horseus.

But if that applies to every other temporary identity of every fragment, then which one of 'us' is the real reflection of The One to be 'viewed' in this astral aspect of that One Consciousness and One Design?

I hope that you can comprehend this. I know it is confusing to many. But this is a crucial aspect to understanding the dynamics of The One Consciousness and the relationship of the fragmented consciousness.

I will end by saying that we are NOT the identities we suppose we are in these forms. These are temporary and fleeting. If you can understand that and apply it to this other thinking about astral travel you will begin to understand what I have to say here, and you will also come to know the true self as 'Process of Being', rather than temporal identity.

Funny that I was going to ask you if this was actually Tanner using another user name until I saw that he liked this post.
I actually simply pasted the article from said source. It isn't 'my' words. However, my understanding is 'congruent' with much of what is mentioned within said article (else why would I have shared?), albeit utilizing differing terminology.

Tanner? I'm new around here. I'm sure others will be able to vouch that, hah. Nevertheless, thank you for the indepth response Shin'Ar. I will address as appropriate within the next day or so.
[Image: great_pyramid_brain_pharaoh_shaman_quant...eaming.jpg]