Bring4th

Full Version: Super Simple guide to manifesting
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Step 1

You are a co-creator of reality. Realize that whatever you focus on feeling gratitude for will manifest in your life. (if what you desire is not physically possible of manifesting it is likely you will manifest the closest approximation the universe can provide) Choose something you want to manifest that you will be motivated to feel gratitude for over a period of time. The more ridiculous your desire the longer you may be required to feel gracious for it.

Step 2

Realize that manifestation occurs through the medium of time. Maintain the feeling of gratitude for whatever it is that you desire over a long period of time. During this time, take any action relating to this thankful desire that occurs to you.

Step 2

During the course of life, while attempting to feel gratitude for future awesomeness, you'll undoubtedly feel bad. Perhaps you won't have any friends and will live in a country far from your family. Maybe you even went so far as to give away all your earthly possessions. Perhaps this will occasionally make it difficult to feel gracious for things that are removed from you in time when you have so little to be thankful for in the present. In this case, realize that you are a co-creator and can have all things. That you do not in this moment is a lesson given to you in love from yourself. Bask in your own awesomeness and again feel thankful that all can be yours in time.

Step 3

There is no step 3. You are simply insane. Congratulations.
At the same time, realize that based on what you desire, you will go through the catalyst necessary to bring this into your life. A distorted m/b/s may not be able manifest grand things. If what you desire is grand in scope then it will be necessary that you undergo much catalyst/growth to bring your vision to fruition.

Cyan

Overall, best short term description for it all that I've seen in a while Smile
I've been guided to write a book about it for people here in Thailand. My guides have told me that it will be successful.

I sure hope I don't have to cite too many sources, I dislike citing sources.
If you don't cite sources then it will be like the secret
if you cite sources it will be like.. that much more credible lol

Do whatever you feel is right. Then rewrite lol.