Bring4th

Full Version: [Seemingly] Mundane/Nonconsequential Dreaming
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi all! I'm the type that takes dreaming very seriously and has encountered many revelatory dreams of a clear catalytic nature throughout my life experience. Between these infrequent and spiritually applicable dreams I tend to have a wide variety of seemingly "mundane", unimportant, or simply boring dreams in which I experience situations that pass as normal, weirdly unrelated, or downright useless in my perception of the events occurring within these dreams. This could be riding in a car, eating breakfast, normal conversations, walking to class, or otherwise noticing something quite unremarkable. I've browsed the topic of dreaming within the LOO and haven't seen anything addressing this type of dreaming. Can anyone site text or personal findings on this matter? I would love to see how the appearance of these dream experiences relates to possible blockages or spiritual lessons if at all. Thanks guys!
If you haven't read the various Seth books, I urge you to do so. Seth addresses all aspects of dreaming repeatedly and in detail, and his books will provide you with far more useful and stimulating instruction than we can.

Start with Seth Speaks, and proceed sequentially with the books, in the order that they were published.
(12-25-2012, 10:29 AM)Eddie Wrote: [ -> ]If you haven't read the various Seth books, I urge you to do so. Seth addresses all aspects of dreaming repeatedly and in detail, and his books will provide you with far more useful and stimulating instruction than we can.

Start with Seth Speaks, and proceed sequentially with the books, in the order that they were published.

Thank you for this as I too have very vivid yet completely random dreams for the most part. My childhood friends can attest to the weirdness of my dreams ever since elementary school yet now that I try to figure out the symbols, I'm left dumbfounded at the seemingly random nature of them