Bring4th

Full Version: the game of coincidence
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

seejay21

When I was waking up this morning I was having a dream. The dream was basically about how a coincidence is linked to the source. (or something like that). As I began to wake up, I started meditating on this. When I was thinking about it, I was for a moment able to see how the parts of a "coincidence" are linked together through the collective consciousness, and that they were not coincidences at all, they were the resut of one thought connected, interwoven, with each other. I could understand the logic of it. When I became more lucid from the dream/meditative state I lost it, and could not remember what I had been thinking exactly.

I was hoping someone could comment on how the phenomenon of a coincidence as it relates to the Law of One. This has always most interested me as "coincedence" seems to be a key component of the "game play" and novelty in our illusion.
Thanks!
For those few moments of clarity, you pierced the veil and got it. Congratulations!

This does not relate to The Law of One. This is The Law of One

Yes all is interconnected. This is irrefutable. I believe modern science calls it "entanglement". Just as the wind coming off a butterfly's wings can be the beginning of a hurricane in a distant place, so can a thought be the end result. If the consciousness of mankind as a collective could think positively, what a wonderful place this could be. Instead, thoughts of the next coolest phone, cars, homes, sports, etc etc etc etc distract from the truth...

To quote Ra (but I added (illusion of life on earth))
Quote:Ra: This distortion (illusion of life on earth) is not in any case necessary. It is chosen by each of you as an alternative to understanding the complete unity of thought which binds all things. You are not speaking of similar or somewhat like entities or things. You are every thing, every being, every emotion, every event, every situation. You are unity. You are infinity. You are love/light, light/love. You are. This is the Law of One.
You chose an excellent quote!
namaste

seejay21

I'm still lost on it. I think the illusion would (should) work perfectly well without the need for coincidences. The existance of coincidence seems to be integral to the fabric of the illusion. Why do we create them?
(11-30-2009, 10:48 PM)seejay21 Wrote: [ -> ]I'm still lost on it. I think the illusion would (should) work perfectly well without the need for coincidences. The existance of coincidence seems to be integral to the fabric of the illusion. Why do we create them?

Why do we create what?

seejay21

Why do we create coincidence? They are induced. We make them on purpose. It is a "tool" we use often. I guess I'm asking about the mechanics of it.

For me, it comes and goes. When I notice the rate and novelty of coincidences increase, i know that something "extra" is going to happen soon. More often than not, it is coupled with flashes of deja vu. Once that extra something happens (which is usually bad), things return to normal, and the coincidences dissappear.
(11-30-2009, 07:02 PM)seejay21 Wrote: [ -> ]When I was waking up this morning I was having a dream. The dream was basically about how a coincidence is linked to the source. (or something like that). As I began to wake up, I started meditating on this. When I was thinking about it, I was for a moment able to see how the parts of a "coincidence" are linked together through the collective consciousness, and that they were not coincidences at all, they were the resut of one thought connected, interwoven, with each other. I could understand the logic of it. When I became more lucid from the dream/meditative state I lost it, and could not remember what I had been thinking exactly.

I was hoping someone could comment on how the phenomenon of a coincidence as it relates to the Law of One. This has always most interested me as "coincedence" seems to be a key component of the "game play" and novelty in our illusion.
Thanks!

Hello SeeJay21!

Just some thoughts of what has got me by ...

There are really no true coincidences. If something is notable enough to your inner self that you find irony in a 'event' 'moment' 'situation' that you would call a 'coincidence' is really a synchronicity, for you. Not necessarily saying that the universe is speaking to you (but I believe this is possible) but that you are aware enough to see the quantum effect of your awareness happening through 'coincidences' or 'synchronicity'.

Sometimes coincidences may happen just to bring you harmony or a 'ahha' moment.

Mabey its just easier for my mind to accept that everything has a purpose instead of thinking something doesnt, so I rationalize up the above Angel

My best
Lynette
Agreed. There are no coincidences. Everything is planned.

According to Ra:
Quote:69.15 Ra: Although there are no mistakes, there are surprises.

This means that every thing, every being, every emotion, every event, every situation, has a purpose and is planned. Due to the veil, however, we are sometimes surprised.

In the case of "coincidence", it is the noticing of what would be considered to be random things being linked. In truth, nothing is random.

These are but some of the purposes of the veil, which allows us to make choices with free will which would not be available as choices were the veil not present.

If you notice, Ra calls us mind/body/spirit complexes. Without the veil we are but mind/body/spirits. The veil is the complex part of our illusion.
If everything is planned, what is the purpose of free will?
Events are not isolated occurrences.
There is a gradual build up to every important event, and then a gradual waning, that often leads to other events.
Things that lead up to events can be considered coincidences, only by those that observe them as such. Most go unnoticed or dismissed.

seejay21

(12-01-2009, 12:13 AM)litllady Wrote: [ -> ]... but that you are aware enough to see the quantum effect of your awareness happening through 'coincidences' or 'synchronicity'....

Synchronicity... This was an answer to a question on "cash cab" tonight. hmm. Tongue
(12-01-2009, 01:07 AM)gharghur Wrote: [ -> ]If everything is planned, what is the purpose of free will?
There is a gradual build up to every important event, and then a gradual waning, that often leads to other events.
Things that lead up to events can be considered coincidences, only by those that observe them as such. Most go unnoticed or dismissed.

I call it "coincidence" to give it a name which fits its description within the illusion. (behind the viel). I know them not to be coincidence or chance. When it becomes extreme, I know my life is soon going to take a turn. Once the event happens, the coincidences stop, and I am relieved that it stops. I'm relieved it stops because I know that one day the coincidences will signal that the time to choose is near, and it won't be easy.
(12-01-2009, 01:07 AM)gharghur Wrote: [ -> ]If everything is planned, what is the purpose of free will?

The plan is selected and agreed upon pre-incarnation. Free will is designed to allow us to make the decision which our higher selves already know we will make, though the choice may appear spontaneous to us while in the illusion. This gives us the "experience" of understanding why we choose what we choose, walking a mile in our own boots, as it were.

The saying "Learn from the lessons of others; you don't have time to make them all yourself" was wrong in that it does not take reincarnation into account. Yes! We do have time to make all the wrong decisions, be it 75,000 years, or 150,000 years, or 225,000 years, etc etc. Whatever it takes; there is time.
Please define the term you use: "the plan".
(12-01-2009, 02:58 AM)gharghur Wrote: [ -> ]Please define the term you use: "the plan".

Hello gharghur,

The neat thing about the 'plan' in my thinking is that the creation is made in a way that all sparks of Thee will go back to Thee. No lights/sparks will be lost or wasted. We have many facets we can choose our drink from, we have many cultures we can relate with, we do have many paths to choose from...the choice of our path is truly ours...but we still have a core nature of our being that lets us know what we really are, which is love. This core nature can only be ignored for so long.

I think there is a law of nature in any creation that brings life, which is the same as the law of nature we see in the Earth and Universe. All things will return to whence they came. So even though we have many paths to choose from and can take along long time experiencing many different paths, in the end, what emanates from Thee will return to Thee. I think this law of nature is the fabric of the plan.

Some might say then....well that is not free will.

You have the free will to choose what you next path is. Its not necessarily so that this isnt totally your choice, it is. They both will lead to the same place Smile

Love Lynette
(12-01-2009, 02:58 AM)gharghur Wrote: [ -> ]Please define the term you use: "the plan".

Sorry. Plan = incarnate path.

seejay21

I guess the actual answer to my question falls under the "Law of Confusion" If Ra told us, I'd know to much. :-)
I gave you the answer BigSmile here
' Wrote: [ -> ]Press the little arrow!
Well put Litllady.
Yes, it's an agreed upon incarnate path, Peregrinus.
As you noted earlier in the post: we already are complete.
The journey is the discovery of that completeness, and the realization that we have never separated from the One Creator.
namaste

seejay21

(12-01-2009, 02:30 AM)Peregrinus Wrote: [ -> ]The plan is selected and agreed upon pre-incarnation. Free will is designed to allow us to make the decision which our higher selves already know we will make, though the choice may appear spontaneous to us while in the illusion. This gives us the "experience" of understanding why we choose what we choose, walking a mile in our own boots, as it were.

I really enjoy how you put this, and the parts you leave out. :-) The last thing you do before you reincarnate is select and then execute the plan. This is done after you become aware of your true nature. Before you become aware of your true nature, you must reconsile yourself with the choice. Reconsiling with the choice is serious. I guess you could call it tough love. Making and executing the agreed upon plan is actually one of the best parts of the whole experience. It's one of the funny parts, because at that moment you know that you are going to be the star actor in the next big blockbuster movie hit, and you won't even know it.
I guess my issue with coincidence is that the answer is more complicated than the question demands. In my experience, coincidence/novelty/odd circumstance, is like my higher self telling me "get ready for the next big scene coming up" but from behind the camera lights, and I'm not sure where the "voice" is coming from. From my "now" perspective, it is part of the movie (illusion).... but where did that voice come from?
(12-01-2009, 12:32 PM)litllady Wrote: [ -> ]...but we still have a core nature of our being that lets us know what we really are, which is love. This core nature can only be ignored for so long.

This is the scary part. What do you think presses us to ignore it? Why do we have such a hard time believing in it, and getting over whatever is stopping us?
Quote:This is the scary part. What do you think presses us to ignore it? Why do we have such a hard time believing in it, and getting over whatever is stopping us?

I think the majority of people know there there is something higher then them that they emanate from, but its not necessary to know this. We dont 'have to know' that we are ignoring something. We dont even have to believe in God. The world is made in a way that the environment influences us and its obviously, not obvious, that there is a 'higher anything'. But, the human mind and body is made in a way that it feels connected to everything around itself, by the time this occurs for somebody, they usually seek out some sort of belief system and begin to 'seek' this connected feeling. All the stuff we have learned the the Law of One is not needed to know. We are all born with different vibrations that lead us in our nature while we are here. We are the ones that choose to let the environment effect us in certain ways or not, chooses to live more for our life of flesh or our life of spirit. If someone has no interests in living a life of spirit, then their vibration is probably not ready for such and rightfully so, they are going to live a life of flesh, which will likely hold all of their lessons they need.

There were many times in my path that I bounced back and forth between my life of flesh and spirit. I learned that my life I have was not equipt to live a life of spirit that I wanted, for I have many things of the life of flesh that I love and that I offer myself to. I take it as it is, for it is where I am supposed to be.

The thing that is stopping many, is the environment, the illusion of what we see as 'reality'. But its made to be this way, it helps be a marker for people. If people are more inclined to live for themselves, they are likely not ready to understand what they are. So the environment teaches them. If someones vibration is right for seeking a higher nature, then the spirit can teach them if they humble themselves, as a self of all, and all others, a self of all. The nature that comes after this is a natural nature for that vibration. Its not hard for ones that learn from the spirit to know they are love and to know that all else in its core being is love. The ones that are ignoring it or choosing not to believe in such are simply not ready to do so.

We dont have to believe in anything, we simply need to just 'be'. Somewhere along the line, we will learn and relearn and one day 'know'. I dont think 'knowing' is really a part of this world.

Just rambles
Love Lynette