Bring4th

Full Version: A New 25,000 Years
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

kdsii

I had this thought the other day.

While most of us dream of zipping up into more harmonious realms after this incarnation, what's the worst case scenario - we get caught up in the dreaded 'maelstrom' of 3D karma.

MEANING... We get a fresh start, new vehicles, on a new planet, pre-sorted from the extreme negatives, and also missing the old souls of positivity as well. A level playing field.

What's so bad about that? Sounds like fun to me.
Before you cringe at the thought, consider how this human 3D experience compares to that of -any- other creature -

* The human vehicle is extremely high maintenance. Needs clothes, shelter, and isn't the sturdiest thing ever made.
* On top of that, we're set up in a system that requires spending an incarnation in this wheel called 'work' until you're just too old to do it anymore. This is 'life'.
* The current mix of souls from blown up, failed or dead planets doesn't help current matters.

So. The worst thing that could happen is a round of overtime in a fresh environment. Not scary at all, to me.

Thoughts, friends?
Figure out how to get the message to your next self.BigSmile

A shortcut so to speak.

Cyan

This would all be so very pointless if i didnt have the laptop with me you know. Smile