Bring4th

Full Version: 2 Suns? and other Earth Anomalies
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
We have threads popping up about whether we missed the Harvest, was Dec 21 a dud, etc. But what did Ra say would happen on or around Winter Solstice 2012? The Earth would be going 4D. Not necessarily us. That's one interpretation, anyway.

So, we're all still here, wondering whether we've been 'left behind' and comparing notes on whatever changes in consciousness we might have had, no matter how subtle or seemingly insignificant. But has anyone noticed any changes in the Earth?

There has been an increase in UFO activity over the past year or so, no question about it. Odd lights like the Norway spiral.

This thread is for posting any strange or unusual activity on the planet. Not about people, but about the planet itself. UFO's, crop circles, unusual weather, strange lights, DNA mutations, stuff like that.

Here are some interesting anomalies:

Amazing Pillars of Light in Brazil - Dec 17, 2012

2 Suns Phenomenon (multiple locations) What I find interesting, and perplexing, is that obviously it isn't there all the time. So what is it? Scientists poo-pooed the Nibiru idea by saying "If there were a planet heading our way, we'd see it in the sky...it would be huge." Well, are these videos fake? What about the Chinese news footage?

Another on the 2 Suns If these videos are real, then why have't more people noticed? You'd think such a thing would be rather noticeable, right? Or are most people just so preoccupied that they never look up at the sky anymore?

To all you older folks: Have you noticed that the Sun now looks white? It looked yellow when we were kids.
We had a record heat wave in germany - over 20° C in Munich on christmas day.
The previous high was about 14° so it's significant.
Normally its cold with plenty of snow especially in the south.

Monica, you mentioned Nibiru. You can't see her with the naked 3d eye because she is shielded with an atmosphere consisting of monoatomic gold particles. The best way to get a clear picture would be to use a telescope capable of 'seeing' in the infrared spectrum (an ability of 4d activated humans too).
The telescope I'm thinking of was indeed commissioned by the Vatikan to perform exactly this task.
That's how jr got such a nice model made for his garden.
Can you see it?

Meerie

(12-27-2012, 02:14 AM)Ashim Wrote: [ -> ]We had a record heat wave in germany - over 20° C in Munich on christmas day.

I disagree BigSmile
normally we (Munich here) don't have snow at Xmas, only much later in january or february.
Xmas weather is traditionally rain and above zero C.
oh so you are neighbors?

Meerie

lol in US terms I guess so.. but I think Ashim lives in northern Germany?
(12-27-2012, 02:21 AM)Meerie Wrote: [ -> ]
(12-27-2012, 02:14 AM)Ashim Wrote: [ -> ]We had a record heat wave in germany - over 20° C in Munich on christmas day.

I disagree BigSmile
normally we (Munich here) don't have snow at Xmas, only much later in january or february.

Daily highs of 3° and lows of -3°. I call that cold.
I lived for 14 years near Traunstein which is about an hour from munich and we had plenty of snow.
What about Nibiru?

I live in Homburg in the south west near Saarbrücken.
You both mentioned Munich.

Meerie

(12-27-2012, 02:36 AM)Ashim Wrote: [ -> ]
(12-27-2012, 02:21 AM)Meerie Wrote: [ -> ]

I disagree BigSmile

Daily highs of 3° and lows of -3°. I call that cold.
I lived for 14 years near Traunstein which is about an hour from munich and we had plenty of snow.
What about Nibiru?

yeah Traunstein is closer to the mountains, they do have more snow.
Over a year ago my buddy saw two suns while fishing. He messaged while he was fishing just to say that. A week or two later it started to show up on youtube. Haven't come across any explanation.
I didn't initially register that the sun is brighter/whiter until pointed out to me. I did notice the moon is brighter and only recently realized it supports the idea of the sun being brighter.

Cyan

If I'm "correct" then perceived astronomical object size is related to spiritual openness at that moment, eventuality of human evolution is "everything perceived as entirely white" if we "take control to ascend" and entirely black if we "dont take control to ascend"

Or so my guides explained
How about those Christmas tornadoes?
DNA cloud over Moscow
Someone posted this on facebook. At first I thought for sure it was photoshopped, but this site shows multiple angles.
(12-27-2012, 01:00 AM)Bring4th_Monica Wrote: [ -> ]To all you older folks: Have you noticed that the Sun now looks white? It looked yellow when we were kids.
I noticed this but I assumed it was a change in atmosphere composition.
(12-27-2012, 05:23 PM)Karl Wrote: [ -> ]
(12-27-2012, 01:00 AM)Bring4th_Monica Wrote: [ -> ]To all you older folks: Have you noticed that the Sun now looks white? It looked yellow when we were kids.
I noticed this but I assumed it was a change in atmosphere composition.

"After the transition is complete, the sun will be physically larger, brighter (more white than yellow) and hotter than before—and it is going to stay that way. " (Page 5)

http://www.soldierhugs.com/wp-content/up...eering.pdf
Horuseus how did you discover that information?
(12-27-2012, 05:17 PM)Bring4th_Monica Wrote: [ -> ]DNA cloud over Moscow
Someone posted this on facebook. At first I thought for sure it was photoshopped, but this site shows multiple angles.

Now THAT is cool!

(12-27-2012, 06:16 AM)Parsons Wrote: [ -> ]I didn't initially register that the sun is brighter/whiter until pointed out to me. I did notice the moon is brighter and only recently realized it supports the idea of the sun being brighter.

I think it was about 8 years ago I noticed the sun was an ice blue. About 10 years ago I noticed that the planets reflected brighter.

Now the sun is so bright on some days I can't look with polarized sunglasses on.
(12-27-2012, 01:00 AM)Bring4th_Monica Wrote: [ -> ]There has been an increase in UFO activity over the past year or so, no question about it. Odd lights like the Norway spiral.
But the Norway spiral was indeed identified. An increase in confusion isn't exactly helpful for learning.
(01-02-2013, 12:05 AM)zenmaster Wrote: [ -> ]But the Norway spiral was indeed identified. An increase in confusion isn't exactly helpful for learning.

Oh you mean what the mainstream media reported?
Hey Ashim and Monika,

i am always amazed how people confuse assumptions as facts. Just because you read something or heard something, it does not mean it is a fact.

You know people lie, tell hoaxes, and most often completely confuse themselves with explanations. We humans have a long history of such. Please do not jump so quickly into conclusions, as it only serve to confuse others.

However i am not close minded. I just say "I don't know". I am curious and pay attention and come with my own possible explanations. But still we are mostly ignorant. Knowledge seems to be mostly not a 3d thing.

These double suns might be many possible things. It does not prove it is a double sun out there in the sky. It also doesn't mean its a new phenomena (just because more folk post it in youtube - which is in itself a new phenomena). You guys jump very quickly from seeing a few youtube videos and websites to conclude that something is strange with the sun.

Why I am skeptical? Because I have never seen such, although I often look at the sky. And I haven't met anyone telling he or she has seen a double sun. And believe me, I really look often at the sky. I am a weathermen and astronomy freak.

I have seen weird stuff, even ufos - once I have seen the commonly described flying saucer right next to me - like a Spielberg movie - and another week I observed strange satellite-like activity up on the sky, during one star gazing session). Now, this could have been aliens, as well as high tech "secret" human activity. But do not believe me. This is just my experience, and as you read from me, you have no idea whether this is true or not.

I also saw the other day two airplanes, one next to another, one with a contrail, and the other without it. Was this a chemtrail? Could have been, not sure, but it was surely against conventional explanations (as both should have been with or without the trail, but not one with, and another without).

But I have never seen any double sun sign or anything similarwise weird. And most videos I see seem to be only reflections.

Weather-wise, we seem to be suffering a general increase in temperature (probably due to human activity, or at least it makes sense when we pump so much gas into the atmosphere), that is disrupting weather pattens and creates more extremes, both heat and cold. But the general sum is a gradually warming planet.

Overall, nothing seems to indicate a change in occuring in planet, as it would tell me 3d is dying and 4d is being born, or one is becoming another. Nops. My brain, intuition and perception do not experience that, as much as I would like to experience it.

I just experience the perception that a overall majority mass of humans in Earth is unhappy with the current state of things. Many crave for changes and feel powerless to manifest it. Occasionally this manifests with the enthusiasm as fantasies of "end of the world", "ascension", "transformations" in the world, as ways of fantasying an escapism to current world events and unhappiness. However the world and its problems are still here. I see a building pressure occuring in mankind, for better and for worse, and this actually worries me, as our species seem to make "stupid mistakes" very often. People are generally becoming a bit more crazy, as there seems to be more "energy" around. I also guess that this "increase in energy" probably could be the cause of "increased natural disasters", but I am not fully sure of that link.

Monica, you mentioned Nibiru. You can't see her with the naked 3d eye because she is shielded with an atmosphere consisting of monoatomic gold particles. The best way to get a clear picture would be to use a telescope capable of 'seeing' in the infrared spectrum (an ability of 4d activated humans too).
The telescope I'm thinking of was indeed commissioned by the Vatikan to perform exactly this task.
That's how jr got such a nice model made for his garden.
Can you see it?
(01-05-2013, 09:19 AM)irpsit Wrote: [ -> ]Hey Ashim and Monika,

i am always amazed how people confuse assumptions as facts. Just because you read something or heard something, it does not mean it is a fact.

You know people lie, tell hoaxes, and most often completely confuse themselves with explanations. We humans have a long history of such. Please do not jump so quickly into conclusions, as it only serve to confuse others.

I agree! To clarify: I don't automatically believe that it's 2 suns, or that it's Planet X. I had questioned whether those youtube videos were hoaxes, because you never can tell, with so many hoaxers out there.

But I do find the phenomenon intriguing, and was a little more inclined to believe something strange was happening, when I read that one of our own members actually witnessed it. I'm also a little more inclined to think there might be something to it, after my own strange experience with the moon.

(01-05-2013, 09:19 AM)irpsit Wrote: [ -> ]However i am not close minded. I just say "I don't know". I am curious and pay attention and come with my own possible explanations. But still we are mostly ignorant. Knowledge seems to be mostly not a 3d thing.

These double suns might be many possible things. It does not prove it is a double sun out there in the sky. It also doesn't mean its a new phenomena (just because more folk post it in youtube - which is in itself a new phenomena).

Agreed!

(01-05-2013, 09:19 AM)irpsit Wrote: [ -> ]You guys jump very quickly from seeing a few youtube videos and websites to conclude that something is strange with the sun.

Well I'd say it's more excited speculation, than conclusion. But admittedly, we lack the knowledge and experience you have because of your profession, so I'm glad you spoke up!

(01-05-2013, 09:19 AM)irpsit Wrote: [ -> ]Why I am skeptical? Because I have never seen such, although I often look at the sky. And I haven't met anyone telling he or she has seen a double sun. And believe me, I really look often at the sky. I am a weathermen and astronomy freak.

Then what you have to say is very valuable.

(01-05-2013, 09:19 AM)irpsit Wrote: [ -> ]I have seen weird stuff, even ufos - once I have seen the commonly described flying saucer right next to me

"Right next to you"? How close? Feet? Yards? Please elaborate!

(01-05-2013, 09:19 AM)irpsit Wrote: [ -> ]I also saw the other day two airplanes, one next to another, one with a contrail, and the other without it. Was this a chemtrail? Could have been, not sure, but it was surely against conventional explanations (as both should have been with or without the trail, but not one with, and another without).

Wow, that is the most convincing argument about chemtrails I've ever heard!

(01-05-2013, 09:19 AM)irpsit Wrote: [ -> ]But I have never seen any double sun sign or anything similarwise weird. And most videos I see seem to be only reflections.

OK. I'm very open to logical explanations. Did you see the videos? What do you suggest as possible explanations? (other than outright hoax, which of course is a definite possibility.) What could cause a reflection that bright?

(01-05-2013, 09:19 AM)irpsit Wrote: [ -> ]Overall, nothing seems to indicate a change in occuring in planet, as it would tell me 3d is dying and 4d is being born, or one is becoming another. Nops. My brain, intuition and perception do not experience that, as much as I would like to experience it.

Being a fan of M Theory and Nassim Haramein, I subscribe to the idea that we have multiple timelines coexisting, and that each of us can jump to alternate realities. Add to that, what Ra said about 4D not being visible, and what Q'uo said about the quarantine being lifted, and the obvious increase in UFO activity, even on the mainstream news, crop circles, etc...all put together, I find Ashim's theory plausible. Not far-fetched at all to think that some might be seeing something while others don't. (I haven't seen anything myself.)

(01-05-2013, 09:19 AM)irpsit Wrote: [ -> ]I just experience the perception that a overall majority mass of humans in Earth is unhappy with the current state of things. Many crave for changes and feel powerless to manifest it. Occasionally this manifests with the enthusiasm as fantasies of "end of the world", "ascension", "transformations" in the world, as ways of fantasying an escapism to current world events and unhappiness.

Agreed! We just talked about that very thing last night, on Carla's radio show.

Nice to have a weather forecaster/astronomer in our community! Please do keep us posted if you do notice anything strange! Smile

By the way, what is your opinion of the sun looking white now, whereas it used to look yellow a few decades ago?
(01-05-2013, 01:09 PM)Bring4th_Monica Wrote: [ -> ]But I do find the phenomenon intriguing, and was a little more inclined to believe something strange was happening, when I read that one of our own members actually witnessed it. I'm also a little more inclined to think there might be something to it, after my own strange experience with the moon.
(...) OK. I'm very open to logical explanations. Did you see the videos? What do you suggest as possible explanations? (other than outright hoax, which of course is a definite possibility.) What could cause a reflection that bright?

Hi Monica, nice and thanks for your reply!

What have you seen with the Moon? Perhaps I can help.

Regarding the explanations, well it is indeed difficult to say. I am not an expert with reflections in cameras.

If there were would be two suns indeed, then probably everyone in the planet would see that. Likewise if some hidden body would bend light resulting in a double sun phenomena when it reaches Earth, also everyone would see that at same time in the planet. So, this is the scenario that makes least sense.

Other than this, I can think of reflections either with a camera, or as part of a atmospheric phenomena. Those are well known and widespread phenomena. Often uninteresting, but occasionally extraordinary.

Here in Iceland in winter it is often to see the 3 sun phenomena, with two "fake" suns appearing on each side. And most often, only in one side. Its a well known cloud reflection.

However some of the videos seem to show a little bit weirder reflection. I am still open for another explanation but my intuition tells me it is probably a reflection. A double sun would have been seen widely by many people and all astronomers would be already panicking!

Maybe someone might come with another more convincing explanation other than these.

(01-05-2013, 01:09 PM)Bring4th_Monica Wrote: [ -> ]
(01-05-2013, 09:19 AM)irpsit Wrote: [ -> ]I have seen weird stuff, even ufos - once I have seen the commonly described flying saucer right next to me
"Right next to you"? How close? Feet? Yards? Please elaborate!

To be accurate. In a summer sunset night in 1999, on a mountain forest clearing area, well away from cities, while I was observing Venus with a telescope I noticed some bright light shining above me. I thought it was a flashlight from someone, but as I looked above it was a disk shaped object with 4 or 5 bright shining lights. The object was about 50 meters away from me, and about 50 meters above ground, moving slowly right to left without any noise or lights were not blinking. Then, suddenly disappeared into nothing. It was just like in the movies, and my heart raced like crazy. Two days later, it came on the national tv, more people saw similar "ufo" sightnings, but from locations even 100km away and 2 hours before. Strange no?

My theory? Definitively an artificial object, designed from intelligent beings. Could be humans or aliens, I do not know. Or more far fetched a collective holographic or hallucinatory phenomena.

(01-05-2013, 01:09 PM)Bring4th_Monica Wrote: [ -> ]
(01-05-2013, 09:19 AM)irpsit Wrote: [ -> ]I also saw the other day two airplanes, one next to another, one with a contrail, and the other without it. Was this a chemtrail? Could have been, not sure, but it was surely against conventional explanations (as both should have been with or without the trail, but not one with, and another without).
Wow, that is the most convincing argument about chemtrails I've ever heard!

I do not know if it was a trail containing a chemical. I suspect that there are secret projects regarding the release of chemicals by those airplanes. My suspicions are now bigger after having seen that.

(01-05-2013, 01:09 PM)Bring4th_Monica Wrote: [ -> ]By the way, what is your opinion of the sun looking white now, whereas it used to look yellow a few decades ago?

I really have the perception that the color of the sun is the same. Otherwise everyone would know that by photographic evidence! However curiously, I had dreams about changes with the sun in color!

However the climate, in my perception, is different (mostly warmer and more extremes).

Great to chat about these things!

i will read the coexisting realities you suggested. Yes, I also kind of think of that as one of the closest explanations of our strange and complex reality.
Ever wonder why the closer we get towards our sun, the colder we get?

Ever wonder why the moon is so large as it cuts over the horizon, yet gets smaller as it rises? And the sun does the same? Smallest at high noon, during the time of day we are closest to it?

Think of a kid burning ants with a magnifying glass. I guess our atmosphere acts like a lense, focusing that energy like a beam on the planet. So what we are seeing could be a lense effect from something new in our atmosphere, like maybe chemtrails?